Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 07:53:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] The Rock Trading ltd - Since 2007  (Read 20904 times)
eliale (OP)

Activity: 838
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2014, 10:00:15 AM
Last edit: February 08, 2019, 12:33:15 PM by eliale

The Rock Trading srl

therocktrading.com

Key points:

- The Rock Trading allows you to trade Bitcoin, Litecoin, XRP (Ripples), Ethereum and some other cryptocurrencies.
 - Our trading fees start at 0.20% and they go down to 0.03%, based on past 30 days volume.
 - Multiple options are available for your Euro  deposits and withdrawals!
 - Fast and safe AML/KYC verification through Jumio.
 -  - Instant Deposits through GreenAddress

Trading pairs:

BTC - EUR     BTC - XRP  
  LTC - BTC     LTC - EUR  
  ETH - EUR     ETH - BTC     EUR - XRP  
  USD - XRP     PPC - BTC     PPC - EUR  

Deposit / Withdrawals methods:

- EURO Sepa
 - Cryptocurrencies
 - Ripple (€)

Fees

- Starting at 0.20%
 - Discounts up to 85%
 - Minimum fee of 0.03%
 - Full list of fees: available here

Contacts

Main contacts:

- Email: info@therocktrading.com
 - Support System: click here.
 - TheRock Chat

Other official channels:

Blog    Twitter    Facebook  
 LinkedIn    Newsletter    RSS Feed  

Who?

- Andrea Medri (aka Eliale Morigi), CFO - andrea@therocktrading.com
 - Davide Barbieri (aka Paci Barbarossa), CTO - paci@therocktrading.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
eliale (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2014, 10:00:29 AM
Last edit: February 08, 2019, 12:35:09 PM by eliale

We are pleased to introduce our Prepaid  Card with PIN & Chip
This service has been discontinued in 2017
[/font][/color]

[b]The following are some useful information:[/b]

To qualify: You must be a verified TRT customer ( sorry no US Citizens/residents)

Number of cards:  Only one card per verified customer every 12 months

Maximum loadable amount:  Euro 10000

How do you load the card?: On your ewallet you'll find loading option. We will debit your account with us.

Charging time:  Between few minutes and up to 2 business days

The following are the costs:

Card Cost: Euro 17 plus shipping fees via special courier

ATM withdraws in Europe (euro area): 2% - Minimum Euro 1.50 - Maximum Euro 3.50

ATM withdraws outside Euro area: 3% - Minimum Euro 1.50 - - Maximum Euro 3.50

SMS functions:  Between Euro 0.15 up to Euro 0.60

POS use: Euro 0.99

Card substitution: Euro 17 plus shipping costs

Card Activation: No fees till the end of the year. From January 1st Euro 1,50

Load charges: zero charge (minimum load Euro 10)

Card TOS: https://www.therocktrading.com/en/pages/card_terms_of_service

Card parameters:

Maximum withdraw through ATM: Euro 10000 (subject to ATM rules)

Maximum POS usage: Euro 10000

If you are verified you may send a card request opening My Personal Data, CARD

Thank you

eliale (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2015, 09:34:33 AM

According to Exchange war:

http://exchangewar.info/coinprice?LTC_EUR

we are now among the top 3 LTC/EUR exchanger

Thank you for all your support!

eliale (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2015, 11:47:55 AM
Last edit: January 27, 2015, 11:25:14 AM by eliale

Change main post:

Egopay deposits and withdraws are suspended till further notice

Egopay removed as an option

Thank you!

eliale (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2015, 09:53:49 AM

Would you like to see the oldest history price chart available on the market?

https://pizzacharts.com/c/wbce6YVg/

Because we are the oldest exchange (alive)  on the market!

Thank you

paci

Activity: 500
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2015, 04:16:38 PM

Would you like to see the oldest history price chart available on the market?

https://pizzacharts.com/c/wbce6YVg/

Because we are the oldest exchange (alive)  on the market!

Thank you

pizzacharts graphs are now available as an option on currency exchange at TheRock

from the user menu, select "My Personal Data" and activate pizzacharts
on user options

pizzacharts are nice chart, interactive, real-time and with some tools
for advanced traders

hope you like it
/paci

https://www.therocktrading.com - Bitcoin exchange since 2011 - BTC/LTC/ETH/ZEC/PPC/XRP/EUR - SEPA
paci

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2015, 04:11:03 PM

We have updated our documentation for trading API, summarizing all recent developments.

https://api.therocktrading.com/doc/

This summary page provides quick links to:

• old style v0 API, still supported
  • current v1 API
  • websockets API

A small recap of current v1 API:

• RESTful, including personal transactions and trades
  • multiple apikeys with different permissions
  • dedicated endpoint server
  • SHA512 signing

The documentation also details the recently released websockets API,
with live examples.

As usual, feedback is appreciated. And do not hesitate to ask for more
or better features.

Thank you
/paci

https://www.therocktrading.com - Bitcoin exchange since 2011 - BTC/LTC/ETH/ZEC/PPC/XRP/EUR - SEPA
paci

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2015, 03:07:15 PM

August special offer!

New offer for every current and future customer!

First offer: verify your profile!
Sign up and verify your profile! You will get a full week, seven days, of zero-fees trading!

Second offer: get a prepaid The Rock Debit Card
If you are a verified customer of The Rock Trading, you can have a prepaid debit card. If you ask for a card during August, you'll get 30 days of zero-fees trading!

Don't wait anymore, sign up!!

More news here: our post on The Rock Trading.

paci

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2015, 02:52:42 PM

Hello,

recently TradingView has added therocktrading.com (among other bitcoin exchanges)
to its platform.

See for instance https://www.tradingview.com/chart/?symbol=THEROCKTRADING%3ABTCEUR

Thank you
/paci

mikexine

Activity: 230
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 12:47:26 PM
Last edit: September 03, 2015, 01:26:29 PM by mikexine

Breaking news!

The Rock Trading Ltd cuts fees: now starting at 0.2% - don't miss this opportunity, sign up and trade!

And our discounts are staying in place as they are: this means that they can go down from 0.2% to an incredible 0.03%.

For example, if you trade on markets with EURO as the base currency, the new fees&discounts structure will work like this:

|.......From.......||........To........||.......Fee.......|
0 €
500 €
0.20%
500 €
5 000 €
0.18%
5 000 €
10 000 €
0.15%
10 000 €
50 000 €
0.10%
50 000 €
100 000 €
0.05%
100 000 €
and more
0.03%

Remember that our discounts are not based directly on the volume generated but on the fees paid in the last month.
For more info, have a look at https://www.therocktrading.com/en/pages/fees

Contact us if you have doubts about our discount structure!
You can reach out to us also on:

mikexine

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 07:42:13 AM

We have a brand new blog for the most important news!

Have a look at it here: The Rock Blog!

And here's our last post: C.A.T. Now Available for TRT's Customers!
mikexine

View Profile
November 20, 2015, 09:28:20 AM

Coinigy now supports also The Rock Trading! Nice!

The Rock Trading: https://therocktrading.com

Coinigy: https://www.coinigy.com/
mikexine

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 11:11:48 AM

Amazing news from The Rock Trading!

We want to share some cool news with our followers! A detailed post is available here: The Rock Blog.

A small recap:

• Three days of super discounts on our fees!
  • Margin trading will be available soon for all our customers.
  • We added TradingView charts and some other smaller features & improvements!

The full post:

€ 20 Millions/year + new amazing features!
We’re delighted to announce that the Euro volume on The Rock Trading in the last year is greater than € 20 Millions! We’re growing fast, and we want to thank our customers. You can enjoy three days of (nearly) zero-fee trading – just 0.01% base fee, starting from now! Moreover, we’re giving away some The Rock gadgets, head up to our social accounts to discover what and how! You’ll find more informations on Facebook, Twitter and Bitcointalk.org.

Margin trading

We have received lots of requests about margin trading and leverage. We tend to follow our users’ requests, and we try to implement them, when we feel that they are right and useful. Because of that, following your feedback, we’ll provide 1.5x, 2x, 2.5x and 3x leverage on the BTC/EUR market. The feature is ready and available to some users in test-mode. Would you like to share some tips or suggestions about margin trading? Contact us!

Other news

In the last months we put The Rock under heavy development; a lot of new things are already available to our customers, and some will be available very soon!

We added TradingView charts, and you can now choose between three different chart providers (TradingView, Pizzacharts and TheRock). You can change wich charts are displayed on your trading pages by going to My Personal Data – Options. Now you can also switch to expert mode, if you’re tired of the alert messages and if you’re the one always sure about what will happen when certain orders are placed. To disable all alerts, head to your your Account Options. Lastly, you can now see inverted prices: go to the Exchange’s main page; when you hover your mouse over the values in bid and ask, you’ll see the price with base and quote currency swapped.

Moreover, we're running a small contest! You have a chance of winning a Ledger Nano wallet - The Rock edition, by simply retweeting this tweet or sharing this Facebook post!

Questions? Contact us: support@therocktrading.com or info@therocktrading.com!
Serpens66
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1128

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 01:01:44 PM
Last edit: February 22, 2016, 06:41:22 PM by Serpens66

Feature requests:

1)
how about a feature regarding margin trading:
It would be nice to close a long position by buying the bitcoins / close a short position by selling the bitcoins.
Following example:
I have 1000€ at my account. Now the price is dropping hard and I want to buy as much bitcoins as possible. But 1000€ is not enough and the deposit time takes too long.
Now it would be nice if I could buy up to 5000€ bitcoins with margin trading.
And as soon as my deposit of new Euros arrive, I want to be able to close this margin position by paying the rest amount of euro and get all the bitcoins I bought, without the need to close the margin position by selling the bitcoins again.

Is that possible?

2)
Some exchanges already implementet BitGo as a partner.  Bitcoin transfers from and to a BitGo bitcoin address is instant (with a slightly higher fee). Maybe you can also add this?

Mit Cointracking (10% Rabatt) behältst du die Übersicht über all deine Trades und Gewinne. Sogar ein Tool für die Steuer ist dabei Wink                          
Great Freeware Game: Clonk Rage
binance.com hat nun auch SEPA und EUR Paare! Mit dem RefLink bekommst du 5% Rabatt auf die Tradinggebühren!
mikexine

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 03:38:10 PM

Feature requests:

1)
It would be nice to close a long position by buying the bitcoins / close a short position by selling the bitcoins.
Following example:
I have 1000€ at my account. Now the price is dropping hard and I want to buy as much bitcoins as possible. But 1000€ is not enough and the deposit time takes too long (assuming I don't have a fidor bank account). 
And as soon as my deposit of new Euros arrive, I want to be able to close this margin position by paying the rest amount of euro and get all the bitcoins I bought, without the need to close the margin position by selling the bitcoins again.

Is that possible?

We are working hard to implement margin trading; we took note of your requests and we'll try to see what we can do!

2)
Some exchanges already implementet BitGo as a partner.  Bitcoin transfers from and to a BitGo bitcoin address is instant (with a slightly higher fee). Maybe you can also add this?

We support instant deposits through GreenAddress since September 2014. In fact, we were the first exchange to implement multisig addresses and instant deposits: http://cointelegraph.com/news/the-rock-trading-exchange-partners-with-greenaddress-to-enable-multisig-and-instant-confirmation
densuj
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 04:06:23 PM

Nice news i am watching first for your service, and i have registered on your website.  Cheesy
Serpens66
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1128

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 06:40:25 PM
Last edit: February 23, 2016, 05:32:19 PM by Serpens66

Feature requests:

1)
Following example:
I have 1000€ at my account. Now the price is dropping hard and I want to buy as much bitcoins as possible. But 1000€ is not enough and the deposit time takes too long.  

Is that possible?

We are working hard to implement margin trading; we took note of your requests and we'll try to see what we can do!

2)
Some exchanges already implementet BitGo as a partner.  Bitcoin transfers from and to a BitGo bitcoin address is instant (with a slightly higher fee). Maybe you can also add this?

We support instant deposits through GreenAddress since September 2014. In fact, we were the first exchange to implement multisig addresses and instant deposits: http://cointelegraph.com/news/the-rock-trading-exchange-partners-with-greenaddress-to-enable-multisig-and-instant-confirmation
So you are working for therocktrading now mikexine?  Nice Smiley

Yes I know you were the first implementing Greenaddress Smiley
But is it compatible to BitGo ?  It does not make sense if every exchange has his own "instant deposits" provider, cause the result will be the same like without any instant deposits provider. =/

Mit Cointracking (10% Rabatt) behältst du die Übersicht über all deine Trades und Gewinne. Sogar ein Tool für die Steuer ist dabei Wink                          
Great Freeware Game: Clonk Rage
binance.com hat nun auch SEPA und EUR Paare! Mit dem RefLink bekommst du 5% Rabatt auf die Tradinggebühren!
Trading
Legendary

Activity: 1455
Merit: 1033

Nothing like healthy scepticism and hard evidence

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 05:12:39 AM
Last edit: November 16, 2018, 02:40:53 AM by Trading

I no longer can vouch for the Rock. On the contrary, they seem to be scamming a user:

Fellow bitcoiners:

Quick summary:

I) I have on the Rock Trading exchange 35519 euros and they blocked all my means of withdrawal, including all crypto, 9 months ago.

II) They refused several times to explain why, including on this thread.

III) They didn't tell me about the withdrawal block and let me keep entrapping money with deposits and trading/paying fees for months unaware of the block.

IV) When I complained, they demanded my documents even if their FAQ says "verification isn't mandatory" and the Rock CFO had confirmed me by email that verification was voluntary.

V) Since I argued this, they eventually said I didn't have to send my documents, but they said that my money would be kept blocked "much more time".

VI) When I said I would take this public, they started demanding a copy of my documents again.

VII) Mandatory verification has no basis on their TOS, so they invented an applicable european directive. But they know very well directives only apply to States in order for them to create legislation (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Directive_(European_Union).

VIII) Italy adopted their Legislative Decree No. 90 of 25 May 2017 on AML and KYC duties, but his article 3, n.º 5, says that crypto exchanges are restrictively ("limitatamente") subject to this duties only on their operations of conversion from crypto to fiat. That is, to customers who ask for fiat withdrawals. I left clear that I wouldn't ask for any fiat withdrawal.

IX) They just confirmed they are going to keep my money for good, even if I have overwhelming evidence that it's mine (check below).

X) Taken in account my overwhelming evidence, the fact that they keep raising doubts about my ownership is another confirmation that this is all pretexts and lies in order for them to keep my money. No honest person would deny my ownership.

XI) What they are doing is completely contrary to italian law (quoted above) and their own TOS/FAQ (see detailed analysis https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4975753.msg46225609#msg46225609
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4975753.msg45001851#msg45001851

My evidence:

I) I have the login and password of my Rock account.

II) I have the login and password of the email associated with the account and I wrote them using this email.

III) The IP I have is and always have been from the same country and location.

IV) There is a second Rock account that the Rock knows is related to me. An email was sent from that email account confirming my identity.

V) I quoted detailed conversations I had with the CTO Paci on Second Life 6 years ago.

VI) I can confirm my identity using the Second Life account associated with my Rock account.

VII) I still own the banking account to where small euro withdrawals were made from my Rock Account in 2013.

VIII) I still own the account on another exchange from which I made almost all crypto deposits on the Rock and I have scans of their transactions.

IX) About 2 months passed since this public war started. If I wasn't the owner, the real me would already claimed the money.

More details:

I have been an unverified customer of The Rock Trading (www.therocktrading.com) for 7 years.

Currently I have there 35519 euros (and 99 XRPs). Check a scan of my euro balance.

You can confirm the scan was made on 16 August 2018. Check the 2018 on the market graphic and the date on the last trade on the market, on the top right.

The number in front of bitcoins might suggest that I have there also bitcoins, but it’s just the digits that appear when one has only a few satoshis. I don’t have bitcoins there.

I had to erase the name/login for security reasons but the balance isn’t on dispute.

Call me stupid for having so much money on an exchange, but I was expecting a crash of bitcoin so I couldn’t have the money in bitcoin on my wallet. Had to sell on March and wait.

Beside, I had good relations with both founders and talked with them many times on Second Life with the CTO (nick Paci at bitcointalk) and by email with the CFO (nick Eliale).

For now, I’m going to avoid using their real names, even if they are published on their site and here.

Until 2014, unverified customers could do fiat withdrawals and I did 4 small ones on 2013, with a total amount of less than 1000 euros, to an euro banking account in order to use it on a debit card.

After June or July 2014, they changed their TOS and FAQ which reads currently: “Verification is not mandatory, but in order to deposit/withdraw fiat currencies you will need it” https://support.therocktrading.com/kb/faq.php?id=27.

The CFO Eliale assured me on a July 2014 email that as long as I didn’t request a fiat deposit or withdrawal after this change, I didn’t have to verify my account.

Of course, I never asked after this for a fiat withdrawal.

Well several months ago, probably in January or early February 2018, I noticed that my automatic bitcoin withdrawals limit was reduced from 5 to 0: I couldn’t make any withdrawal without asking support for a manual one.

This looked strange, but since they didn’t say anything, I thought that this was a temporary mistake, they would change it. And I didn’t need to do any withdrawal.

But they didn’t block my deposits or trading. I even made a 99 XRP deposit on 21 February 2018.

So my withdrawals have been blocked at least from January or early February 2018 and they said nothing to me about any problem. Moreover they blocked the withdrawals but let me keep obliviously trading/paying fees and making deposits.

When I complained, instead of apologizing for the problem, they kept the block and demanded me to verify my account by sending my personal documents, using 4 different contradictory justifications:

I)   Quoting the first answer of their support system: “in order to gain access to withdrawals we need you to verify your account since you traded fiat currencies.”

We already know that this is a blatant violation of their FAQ quoted above
. I was asking for a bitcoin withdrawal, not a fiat one and only fiat withdrawals require verification, not trading fiat.

II)   I complained to the CFO Eliale by email and he told me the second justification: “In order to protect our customers funds from fraudulent actions, we need to verify that the account owner is the real account owner.” because “from time to time when our security checks are triggered, we do have to follow strict verification processes.”.

Of course, he never revealed why I triggered any security check or why there were doubts about my ownership or why they were blocking my withdrawals for months without giving any justification or even inform me.

III)   Then, the CTO, who uses here the nick Paci, on an email of 21 august, added a third different justification: “Your profile looked suspicious to our internal automatic security checks”.

After 7 year as a customer? If it was an automatic security system, they should apology and allow again my withdrawals, taking in account my history with the Rock, their TOS/FAQ and the CFO assurances that I wouldn’t have to send personal documents.

IV)   Then the support system added a 4th contradictory justification, nothing about any security issue: “you have several EUR withdrawals, that is the reason why our compliance team asked for you to verify your account.”

They were invoking the 4 small withdrawals I made before the change on the TOS/FAQ, done in 2013, 5 years ago! They wanted to apply their new 2014 TOS version to previous acts done under a TOS version that allowed them! It’s like punishing someone for acts done when the law allowed those acts.

Their TOS is very clear: they can only demand verification from current unverified customers if there is an “anomalous or not completely transparent operations on the User's account” (see point 8.3: https://www.therocktrading.com/en/service_terms/3 ).

They didn’t even try to substantiate any suspicious transaction, only the quoted bogus, contradictory and against FAQ/TOS justifications.

And, in case of any block, point 8.4 of their own TOS demands them to make “useful efforts by TRT to contact the User and urge the completion of the due verification process”.
   But they are blocking my withdrawals for months and didn’t even inform me that the block was intentional and that there was a problem. I had to go to them.

And they know perfectly well the origin of my money.

On his email of 21 August 2018, the CTO Paci accepted that there isn’t an issue about my ownership of my Rock account: “the people who are doing support don't know you or your activity in second life”.

And he even wrote I didn’t have to send any personal documents: “BTW, is there any particular problems in providing some documents, if
I may ask? [ ] Anyway, feel free to not do it, if you wish so.”

But he added a very suspicious sentence: “Just be aware that our
support team will try other methods to check that the request to
withdraw is coming from the legitimate owner of the account, but that will
require much more time until we feel almost 100% secure.”.

They had no other way to verify on their own that I’m the legitimate owner beside the many ones I gave them.

Much less a way that is going to “require much more time”.

They have been blocking my withdrawals for at least 6 months and they are demanding more time?

They have no reason to suspect that I’m not the legitimate owner and I gave then even more evidence of this.

Why I’m unwilling to send them my documents:

I) I value my privacy very much.

II) Their TOS and FAQ give me the right not to send my documents and stay as unverified customer. They gave four contradictory explications on why they were asking for my documents. All against their own TOS/FAQ or bogus.

III) It's very risky to give a copy of our documents to anyone, especially using the Internet. One of their employees can make a copy, sell it or use it on some criminal activity or they might be hacked and then I'll end in trouble.

IV) They blocked my withdrawals for months without even inform me and violated clearly their TOS and FAQ, I certainly won't trust them my documents.

V) Since they blocked my withdrawals covertly and violated their TOS and FAQ and disrespected the personal assurance they gave me that they wouldn't ask for my documents, they are acting on a very suspicious way: there is a big risk that they won't release my funds after I send them my documents. They can invent another pretext to keep my money. Someone who disrespects his word once, will do it again without problems.

VI) Because they are blackmailing me for sending my documents and holding illegally my money, I'm going to give large publicity to the way they acted and are acting. This will ruin their reputation for good. If I sent my documents and they didn’t release my money, any publicity to their acts could make them use my documents on illegal ways as retaliation.

Conclusion:

Since I have unquestionable evidence that I’m the owner of my Rock Account and money, this is going to end on the police and courts, so I’m going to measure my words and let you take your own conclusions.

I)   I have a high balance.

II)   They have been blocking my withdrawals for months without inform me.

III)   They presented several contradictory justifications for demanding my personal documents, all of them against their TOS, FAQ and personal assurances.

IV)   They have recognized that there isn’t a real issue about my ownership of my account, I presented several evidences and I’m offering to present even more. But they didn’t show any interest on any evidence, they just insist on my documents because they now I won’t send them.

V)   Sending my documents won’t real be an additional evidence of my ownership and this might be a delayed tactic to keep my withdrawals blocked: first tactic that is going to be followed by others like: video holding documents, authenticated documents, etc. Simple pretexts to keep my money.

VI)   Even after their CTO gave up on demanding my documents, he didn’t apologize for frozen my withdrawals for months without any warning or said he was going to unfroze them, he wrote any withdrawal would take “much more time”, without even saying how long or why.

VII)   After I wrote that if they didn’t allow me to do a 2 bitcoin withdrawal that I need (less than 1/3 of my money) I would be force to post this on bitcointalk, the CFO Eliale started asking for my documents again against the writing word of his co-founder CTO Paci.

Take your own conclusions.

To the very least they are claiming the right to block the withdrawals of any customer for months without even inform them and, when the customers finally complain, to blackmail them to give all personal documents and even monkey pictures against their TOS/FAQ and personal assurances, no matter how many evidence the customer has presented that he is the legitimate owner of his money, and will keep his money blocked without presenting any date to release it. And, by coincidence, they did that to a customer with a high balance.

Since my ownership can’t be denied, they have to allow me to withdraw my money or there won’t be any doubt that they are scammers.

So, Rock customers be aware: today they are keeping my money, tomorrow who knows…

The Rock Trading Exchange forges its order books with bots, uses them to scam customers and is trying to appropriate 35000 euro from a forum member https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4975753.0
mikexine

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 10:48:55 AM

Nice news i am watching first for your service, and i have registered on your website.  Cheesy

Thanks! If you have any feedback or any issue, contact us! You can use our support system: https://support.therocktrading.com

So you are working for therocktrading now mikexine?  Nice Smiley
Yes I do  Smiley

Yes I now you were the first implementing Greenaddress Smiley
But is it compatible to BitGo ?  It does not make sense if every exchange has his own "instant deposits" provider, cause the result will be the same like without any instant deposits provider. =/

BitGo instant transactions are not compatible with GreenAddress' instant transactions. We are watching closely any innovation in this field, and we may implement new features in the future.

eliale (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2016, 02:00:17 PM

I have been a Rock customer for several years.

A suggestion: if you run out of funds to lend to traders, implementing a system like Bitfinex where lenders lend to traders and pay a fee to the exchange or starting to pay interest on deposits will make miracles on your liquidity. Of course, that also can cause some problems during a crash.

P.S. No one asked me to post this (probably, they should ask happy customers to do this).

Thank you for your positive feedback!

As far as your suggestion, we are looking into the legality of doing P2P lending.  Hopefully, it will be possible few months from now  Wink

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: