Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:57:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Does torture work?  (Read 1813 times)
Lethn
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2014, 11:26:00 AM

I dont feel bad when I hear that the US is torturing terrorists.

They have planned or executed a attack on innocent civilians..
Then they get what they deserve.. Does not matter if its a terrorists or a pedofile.

You won't be thinking that if you're ever snatched up by them, fact is innocent people have wound up getting tortured and tortured people will confess to anything to make the pain stop, so calling it effective is just stupid especially if they'll just tell the torturers what they want to hear and then a real disaster happens despite them torturing people.

Read once agian..

I say that I have no problem with terrorists being tortured.. Yes, mistakes happen.. And this kind of mistakes should never happen..

But if you catch a terrorist that is prepping for an attack or was captured during an attack.. All I have to say is make him suffer.

I read it again, you're still a violent psychopath and a cunt.

Violence does not solve anything.. Its how I feel about those fuckers.. Its not how it should be done.

Are you still the same person posting? I think some people on this forum are definitely deranged quit trying to justify your own bullshit, we all know you're a torture loving sadist.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Hamuki
Legendary

Activity: 1022

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 11:36:59 AM

I dont feel bad when I hear that the US is torturing terrorists.

They have planned or executed a attack on innocent civilians..
Then they get what they deserve.. Does not matter if its a terrorists or a pedofile.

You won't be thinking that if you're ever snatched up by them, fact is innocent people have wound up getting tortured and tortured people will confess to anything to make the pain stop, so calling it effective is just stupid especially if they'll just tell the torturers what they want to hear and then a real disaster happens despite them torturing people.

Read once agian..

I say that I have no problem with terrorists being tortured.. Yes, mistakes happen.. And this kind of mistakes should never happen..

But if you catch a terrorist that is prepping for an attack or was captured during an attack.. All I have to say is make him suffer.

I read it again, you're still a violent psychopath and a cunt.

Violence does not solve anything.. Its how I feel about those fuckers.. Its not how it should be done.

Are you still the same person posting? I think some people on this forum are definitely deranged quit trying to justify your own bullshit, we all know you're a torture loving sadist.

Says the one who is throwing shit around to make himself look better.
I think they deserve it.. Is that wrong?
If someone killed your family just because they did not believe in the same thing as you do.. Would you not want revenge?
Would you not want them to suffer?

Torture is wrong.. No matter how you put it, I know that.
Im just saying its what I think that they deserve... Not what should be done.

Lethn
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2014, 11:40:29 AM

I knew someone was trying to kill my family I'd show up to defend them, it's that simple for me, if people are dead they're dead, going around and taking revenge on people who may or may not be involved just makes you a rampaging lunatic.

Also, make myself look better? LOL Tongue I post stuff that I know pisses of people like you because it goes against what you believe, that's not what people who are trying to pander to a certain group do. Don't try and pigeon hole me into your own belief system and world view, I don't fit in there so neatly.
BitMos

Activity: 182
Merit: 123

"PLEASE SCULPT YOUR SHIT BEFORE THROWING. Thank U"

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 11:40:37 AM

Reading BADdecker, I agree with him that abuses of power must be denied anywhere in the state. However what I believe is that there is no need to torture anyone, when said anyone answer the truth to what ever question he is asked. The problem is answer to questions like : do you want to destroy the Empire? Do you believe in the use of violence to achieve your political goals? Do you believe in the use of asymmetrical warfare as the weaker part to accomplish any goal? Why don't you want to tell the name of those you know that plot acts of violence against the Empire? Do you support freedom of speech? Do you want to enslave People? do you, did you, on and on. Remember that in custody of the Imperial Forces you have access to Freedom of Speech, everyone just want the Truth, and understand why such hate, and not lose time, energy, resources. All forms of propagandas based on lies always collapse against the truth, and facts, or what happened has always time on it's side, even the end of it. GOD KNOWS. Why would mortals not take the time alive to assume what they did, want to do, how they think, and express it, peacefully. Both the one asking and the one answering can learn in a discussion.

For example everyone focus on the innocents of Guantanamo, but how many people (foreign and domestic nationals) are currently held against their will in the custody of the Empire, by Imperial Forces, meaning not outsourced (outside of the civilian system, black site, jail ships, on the moon, what ever)? How many of them have been cleared for release meaning being innocent of any wrong doing and are still in custody? Why? Where to release them? Who doesn't want and why? Furthermore what few want to admit is that every single act of using the RE against the Path, weaken the RE.

Another narrative that is fully hidden by most, is the impact on water resources of certain dirty mining operations and other industrial practices in a country like afg. It will be hardcore, they perfected the fighting seasons, they know the spices, they trust in God and frankly if you think about the perspectives of a local afghan farmers, it's more survival than any other consideration about emancipations, freedom, respect and love. Why? Why is it so hard to live in peace in Afghanistan. You add the tribal narratives of oppression on top, with shifting allegiances and morals... It's already mega hard to make peace among People, if you had continuous foreign pressures since very long, hard to imagine a future where weapons are stored and then recycled, and not needed to be slept with.

But what ever I say, remember all of this is just the price paid for the answer to one simple question: give us ubl. it was arrogantly answered no. the rest is history. Happily we can all learn from history, to improve future responses. Justice starts always with the weakest. And if there is no justice for the weakest there is no peace for the strongest. Otherwise the strongest will become the weakest of another one. Remember it's the Path not the People.

101 Stand in the path of the Empire of Love at your own perils. Exponentialization like digitalization has rules, 1 . 0 can you?

money is faster...
achimsmile
Legendary

Activity: 1225

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 11:42:07 AM

Would you not want them to suffer?

Not at all. Would not make me feel better, but worse.
Hamuki
Legendary

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 11:45:46 AM

I knew someone was trying to kill my family I'd show up to defend them, it's that simple for me, if people are dead they're dead, going around and taking revenge on people who may or may not be involved just makes you a rampaging lunatic.

Also, make myself look better? LOL Tongue I post stuff that I know pisses of people like you because it goes against what you believe, that's not what people who are trying to pander to a certain group do. Don't try and pigeon hole me into your own belief system and world view, I don't fit in there so neatly.

Not trying.. They are dead.

Someone killed them.. You have a choice.. To let them walk free and run away and kill more, or take them down and give them what they deserve.

Im guessing you are muslim too.

Muslims, 10% of them are just lunatics who blow themselfs up and kill innocent people.
90% friendly.

Fuck the extremists, and fuck those who support them.

Dont meet me on the street with an ISIS flag in your hand unless you are burning it.
Or else you are gonna have a bad fucking time.

EDIT:
I would not kill the person, but knock them out and drag them down to the local PD and get them arrested for treasom.

Lethn
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2014, 12:07:47 PM

Dont meet me on the street with an ISIS flag in your hand unless you are burning it.

You're definitely a psychopath, I'm an Anarchist and I won't be ruled over by people who insist on dragging me into their conflicts and wars because they're so bloodthirsty they 'have' to have revenge on somebody who killed someone close to them.

If you want to go around massacring people or torturing them to make yourself feel better that's fine, but I'll be sitting here waiting for you all to kill yourselves off so I can live in peace with the other more sane human beings.
Hamuki
Legendary

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 12:12:48 PM

You're definitely a psychopath, I'm an Anarchist and I won't be ruled over by people who insist on dragging me into their conflicts and wars because they're so bloodthirsty they 'have' to have revenge on somebody who killed someone close to them.

If you want to go around massacring people or torturing them to make yourself feel better that's fine, but I'll be sitting here waiting for you all to kill yourselves off so I can live in peace with the other more sane human beings.

All im saying is stay away from my country.
Stay away from me.

Keep your shit in the middleeast and dont take it over the borders.

Im a psychopath? Hmm.. k.

Lethn
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2014, 12:14:13 PM

I'm British you halfwit and I'm white.
Hamuki
Legendary

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 12:16:34 PM

And im danish and im white.

Cunt.

BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 12:17:31 PM

Actually, that's what government is really for. Get all the warriors into government so that they can kill each other off (since that's why they are warriors), and take government down at the same time BY killing each other off.

Smiley

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 12:19:37 PM

Cunt.

Hey, do you think Claire Danes is Danish?   Cheesy

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Hamuki
Legendary

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 12:21:14 PM

Cunt.

Wow.. Such joke.. Much fun...

I have no idea who that is.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 12:22:33 PM

Cunt.

Say, do you have Internet?  Smiley

Hamuki
Legendary

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 12:29:47 PM

Cunt.

I think you answered your own question.. Why ask, when you can google it yourself?
And no, she is apperently from the US.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 12:31:38 PM

Cunt.

I think you answered your own question.. Why ask, when you can google it yourself?

Thank you. What do you think, Lethn?   Cheesy

Hamuki
Legendary

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 12:35:23 PM

Cunt.

Gotta go fix some things..

Have a good day.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 12:37:15 PM

Cunt.

Gotta go fix some things..

Have a good day.

You're not Lethn.    Cheesy

Ingatqhvq

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 01:25:50 PM

Sometimes, yes, it works.
But we should criticize such behavior
solid12345
Legendary

Activity: 1246

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 03:08:30 PM

The problem is the definition of torture is very loose.

If playing loud rock music straight for 36 hours is torture then I could argue putting a perp in a room surrounded by cops and interrogating him for 36 hours straight is torture too. Who are you to say otherwise?
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: