Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:57:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 128 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [NKT] NAKAMOTODARK [UNIQUE BITTREX QT5WEBKIT IN-WALLET TRADING+WIKIPEDIA][NKT]  (Read 141136 times)
arloseb

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 07:35:13 PM

any innovation in this coin ?
it look like it have good chance because no premine
but also looks like it is being dumped hard.... why would price  magically rise after POW  ? I'v seen too many coins die miserably after POW
looking for something to mine with my 1 available GPU. which will not disappoint me
watch out for Kaboom

@SalimNagamato
-Any innovation in this coin ?
Roadmap is in OP.
Feel free to join or not.

-Why would price magically rise after POW  ?
No one knows.  Wink

I do not see this coin go anywhere, massive amounts of coins are being dumped recklessly. The bidders cannot bear the weight coming down on them.

Massive? Smiley hahahaha. I would say peanuts are dumped. What is positive is that there are certainly couple of whales waiting for some low price dumps and I know the patience of whales is infinite unlike dumpers who want to make quick money. I'm also miner but when I see how cheaply miners are dumping, it really makes no sense to waste electricity, I'm just waiting for some low price dumps. The real big game usually starts after POW ends if the DEV doesn't die in the meantime haha. DEV dead = coin is dead. From my 1 year experience I can tell you that once those big buy orders are filled, you can expect huge relentless pump which might take days. I have always been pissed off that whenever I dumped low, the price started to rise. Whales are playing this psychological game for purpose, they make you loose nerves and dump even more at even lower prices. Smiley

Lol. This happen to me always.
Anytime i sell at 3 satoshi,a coin rise to 4.
If i sell at 10k satoshi, a coin rise to 11k.
This happen to me 99%

Too much was already bought in the 2's and 3's range, this will be a revolving door for a long time, it will not surpass 37.

Hopefully it stays above 1 BTC volume if not Trex will kick the coin to the curb.

If not for these sales, the coin would have had no volume so far.

Well,stronger hands always win.
I have sall a big amount when price crashed to 19 satoshi thinking was the end.
The day after price went to 30 satoshi.
So,i made a 50% loose.
I'm not a good trader.

EDIT: i have sell when volume was 0.6 daily. the day after my sell, volume goes up to 1.2 btc.
Sometimes it's better if i watch movie instead smoking and drinking hours in front of trex. It generate panic.

For every buy, there's 20 sales, best time to get in is when it trades sideways, for now anybody buying will just catch a falling knife.

You're right.
But why there are so many buy order,or at least a good amount?
Why some put 1-2 btc at once buyng this coin? I don't think they will risk so big amount for nothing.
I have seen sometimes 2-3 btc buy order appear and disappear.
What does it means?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
systh

Activity: 390
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 07:50:08 PM

Just wondering – is the logo bounty already open for submissions?

SNOVio – Decentralized Lead Generation  |   Telegram  |   Facebook
NoobKidOnTheBlock

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 07:57:30 PM

but also looks like it is being dumped hard.... why would price  magically rise after POW  ? I'v seen too many coins die miserably after POW
looking for something to mine with my 1 available GPU. which will not disappoint me
watch out for Kaboom

@SalimNagamato
Roadmap is in OP.

No one knows.  Wink

I do not see this coin go anywhere, massive amounts of coins are being dumped recklessly. The bidders cannot bear the weight coming down on them.

Massive? Smiley hahahaha. I would say peanuts are dumped. What is positive is that there are certainly couple of whales waiting for some low price dumps and I know the patience of whales is infinite unlike dumpers who want to make quick money. I'm also miner but when I see how cheaply miners are dumping, it really makes no sense to waste electricity, I'm just waiting for some low price dumps. The real big game usually starts after POW ends if the DEV doesn't die in the meantime haha. DEV dead = coin is dead. From my 1 year experience I can tell you that once those big buy orders are filled, you can expect huge relentless pump which might take days. I have always been pissed off that whenever I dumped low, the price started to rise. Whales are playing this psychological game for purpose, they make you loose nerves and dump even more at even lower prices. Smiley

This happen to me 99%

Too much was already bought in the 2's and 3's range, this will be a revolving door for a long time, it will not surpass 37.

Hopefully it stays above 1 BTC volume if not Trex will kick the coin to the curb.

So,i made a 50% loose.
I'm not a good trader.

EDIT: i have sell when volume was 0.6 daily. the day after my sell, volume goes up to 1.2 btc.
Sometimes it's better if i watch movie instead smoking and drinking hours in front of trex. It generate panic.

For every buy, there's 20 sales, best time to get in is when it trades sideways, for now anybody buying will just catch a falling knife.

You're right.
Why some put 1-2 btc at once buyng this coin? I don't think they will risk so big amount for nothing.
What does it means?

I don't know exactly what it means but I'm gonna hold my coins till POS starts and POW ends and see where the Dev and team are at and wait a bit before I decide to do anything with the coins I mined.  Why sell them now for next to nothing profit for the electricity I used mining them? Makes more sense to me to at least give the coin the benefit of the doubt and hold till POW ends then see if I take a total loss or make a decent gain in my opinion Smiley But that's just me and this is the very first coin I officially mined from day 1 when it was launched so I'm gonna at least give it till the mining is officially done and see what happens from there Smiley

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇
............NoobKidOnThe.BLOCK.....

SimkoMiner

Activity: 925

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 08:08:57 PM

watch out for Kaboom

@SalimNagamato
Roadmap is in OP.

No one knows.  Wink

This happen to me 99%

So,i made a 50% loose.
I'm not a good trader.

You're right.
What does it means?

It's very simple explanation. Whales are signaling that it's time to accumulate. Sooner or later they start their game. And 1-2 BTC buy walls are nothing comparing to real 5-20 BTC buy walls placed during pumps. You have to learn how to decode order books. :-)
nkt-coin-team (OP)

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 08:22:15 PM

Just wondering – is the logo bounty already open for submissions?

Yes

NAKAMOTODARK
NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 09:51:34 PM

watch out for Kaboom

@SalimNagamato
Roadmap is in OP.

No one knows.  Wink

This happen to me 99%

So,i made a 50% loose.
I'm not a good trader.

You're right.
What does it means?

It's very simple explanation. Whales are signaling that it's time to accumulate. Sooner or later they start their game. And 1-2 BTC buy walls are nothing comparing to real 5-20 BTC buy walls placed during pumps. You have to learn how to decode order books. :-)
And when these 5 to 20 BTC buy walls are set they are placed there to make people buy up the coins that these whales have already purchased at a cheaper price? Is that accurate of these types of signals? Because people that don't know much keep placing their buy orders above the buy walls and the whales just keep dumping their cheap coins into the buys just above their buy walls?

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

webprods

Activity: 308

Millionaires Club 47

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 11:51:05 PM

watch out for Kaboom

@SalimNagamato
Roadmap is in OP.

No one knows.  Wink

This happen to me 99%
You guys should learn trade strategy Grin Let me explain you.Let say that you have 5 or 10 BTC and you 're looking for 500 or 800%.What you should to do.You have to find new coin like NakamotoDark and quite buy with small amount for several days .Let say that you collect 5 millions coins.Now you're a boss with price.You can keep  2 mill for reserve but using your 3 millions coins you can control buyers and seller.
all what you have to do is count buyers not sellers .When somebody got in at let say 0.00000025 you can rise price by buying 5 positions after.If you like to lower price use your coins from 3 millions and you can lower price as much you want.Very simple .All what I like to say is  that I can see one man in the mirror who start collect and mine Bitcoin  3.5 years ago and who can spend 25 bitcoins tonight to move this rocket above the da Moon but he don't see reason for that to this now.Let give a chance for developers because they using genius name for coin.I want to see what they hiding in the pocket.Big wallet or just empty pocket whit big hole   Grin Cheeerzzzzz

Altcoins programming is a race between software engineers, who strive to produce idiot-proof programs, and the universe which strives to produce bigger idiots
NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
December 28, 2014, 01:30:38 AM

watch out for Kaboom

@SalimNagamato
Roadmap is in OP.

No one knows.  Wink

This happen to me 99%
You guys should learn trade strategy Grin Let me explain you.Let say that you have 5 or 10 BTC and you 're looking for 500 or 800%.What you should to do.You have to find new coin like NakamotoDark and quite buy with small amount for several days .Let say that you collect 5 millions coins.Now you're a boss with price.You can keep  2 mill for reserve but using your 3 millions coins you can control buyers and seller.
all what you have to do is count buyers not sellers .When somebody got in at let say 0.00000025 you can rise price by buying 5 positions after.If you like to lower price use your coins from 3 millions and you can lower price as much you want.Very simple .All what I like to say is  that I can see one man in the mirror who start collect and mine Bitcoin  3.5 years ago and who can spend 25 bitcoins tonight to move this rocket above the da Moon but he don't see reason for that to this now.Let give a chance for developers because they using genius name for coin.I want to see what they hiding in the pocket.Big wallet or just empty pocket whit big hole   Grin Cheeerzzzzz
You gotta good point there and that makes quite a bit of sense too Smiley

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

webprods

Activity: 308

Millionaires Club 47

View Profile
December 28, 2014, 04:04:10 AM

Now at Bittrex I'm testing  investors and buyers patience...Maybe I'll show you a little light in dark room  Grin Grin

Altcoins programming is a race between software engineers, who strive to produce idiot-proof programs, and the universe which strives to produce bigger idiots
horiacretan

Activity: 178
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2014, 07:03:29 AM

Now at Bittrex I'm testing  investors and buyers patience...Maybe I'll show you a little light in dark room  Grin Grin

It's hard to show light, when everyone is, a Bitcoin Whore !
arloseb

View Profile
December 28, 2014, 07:42:43 AM

watch out for Kaboom

@SalimNagamato
Roadmap is in OP.

No one knows.  Wink

This happen to me 99%

Good lesson.
But i miss the first and most important point: Don't have 5-10 btc to play with  Wink
Really want to invest more on NKT,but i'm so panic.
Some hours ago i don't have bought at 26...i say "let's wait,price maybe will low more". Now is 30! So, i miss to buy lower.
I will buy also at 80 satoshi,just want some more price stability.

And volume is growing. 1.7 btc. If you think that the last coin on first page got only 4.9 btc.

SimkoMiner

View Profile
December 28, 2014, 08:02:30 AM

Good lesson.
But i miss the first and most important point: Don't have 5-10 btc to play with  Wink
Really want to invest more on NKT, but i'm so panic.
Some hours ago i don't have bought at 26...i say "let's wait,price maybe will low more". Now is 30! So, i miss to buy lower.

And volume is growing. 1.7 btc. If you think that the last coin on first page got only 4.9 btc.

Let me give you some good advice. If you have bought already, just wait, don't panic sell if somebody starts dumping bigger amounts. If there is no really bad news, then usually just individual sellers dump what they need and it's over. And if no positive news are coming, dumping will continue too so there is chance to buy cheaper. Just don't get fooled by this because sometimes no news is comming for purpose just to get coins cheaper and when the price is on its bottom, suddenly news popup everywhere and price shoots up from bottom. So if you want to make real profit, set some low buy orders and wait. I believe the price might drop down again to 15-20 SAT before POW ends. If your low buy orders are not filled before the train leaves, don't be sad. You still have chance to buy because usually the price doesn't rise constantly and there are some dips on the way up. OR just forget this coin and find another one with some better profit potential. I personally invest all profits from other coins in BlackCoin as it has so far one of the best liquidity among all altcoins and for the last 1 year it has been holding its bottom floor quite strongly. So if you missed all trains recently, for example now BC is on its minimum, although it still has chance to drop to 6-7K but I'm pretty sure in few weeks again chinese guys will pump it to 10-12K if not higher. This is again situation that no news are coming, so people start loosing confidence and selling but I already know after BC whales accumulate enough coins again, suddenly twitter will be full of BC and the price will jump by 30% in 12 hours. Smiley  And look on PayCoin, gawminers also let it drop from 0.05 to 0.03 and now they pump it like crazy again with huge buy walls.
arloseb

View Profile
December 28, 2014, 09:22:45 AM

Good lesson.
Really want to invest more on NKT, but i'm so panic.

Let me give you some good advice. If you have bought already, just wait, don't panic sell if somebody starts dumping bigger amounts. If there is no really bad news, then usually just individual sellers dump what they need and it's over. And if no positive news are coming, dumping will continue too so there is chance to buy cheaper. Just don't get fooled by this because sometimes no news is comming for purpose just to get coins cheaper and when the price is on its bottom, suddenly news popup everywhere and price shoots up from bottom. So if you want to make real profit, set some low buy orders and wait. I believe the price might drop down again to 15-20 SAT before POW ends. If your low buy orders are not filled before the train leaves, don't be sad. You still have chance to buy because usually the price doesn't rise constantly and there are some dips on the way up. OR just forget this coin and find another one with some better profit potential. I personally invest all profits from other coins in BlackCoin as it has so far one of the best liquidity among all altcoins and for the last 1 year it has been holding its bottom floor quite strongly. So if you missed all trains recently, for example now BC is on its minimum, although it still has chance to drop to 6-7K but I'm pretty sure in few weeks again chinese guys will pump it to 10-12K if not higher. This is again situation that no news are coming, so people start loosing confidence and selling but I already know after BC whales accumulate enough coins again, suddenly twitter will be full of BC and the price will jump by 30% in 12 hours. Smiley  And look on PayCoin, gawminers also let it drop from 0.05 to 0.03 and now they pump it like crazy again with huge buy walls.

Ok,another question:
-If thoose investor are buying nkt like crazy with theyr btc(there are 6btc order) amount,how could be sure that dev from night to day will not disappear or just leave the coin?s
-They collect,became bagholder and then dev disappear or leave.
-Is so out of mind think that maybe some of them have contacted the dev to be sure that he continue work and release stuff? I mean,"hey dev,we're pump group xxx....we're interest in pump this coin like crazy...we're going to buy the 80% of all coins to have complete manipulation...we will dump...stay calm...then you will release a news at certain time and we start to pump".

Could be possible this?
SimkoMiner

View Profile
December 28, 2014, 09:53:35 AM

There are millions of combinations, there are no rules in crypto, it's wild west. What I'm pretty sure is that 98% of new coins released are made just for quick profit and holding those coins long term is just fairytale. There are too many bagholders in every coin. What crypto world needs desperately is mass adoption of bitcoin and new investors but it's vicious circle because investors don't invest while crypto is not widely adopted and crypto can't get widely adopted without constant influx of new capital. I think PayCoin is now trying to break this circle by pouring millions into XPY and surrounding infrastructure but it's really questionable what is gawminers' real mission because there is too much FUD around that coin saying it's just another ponzi scheme of epic proportions.

So with bitcoin rising, also some technically mature altcoins can flourish. I believe one day it will happen and it can be all of a sudden. For example if russian rubble keeps falling more, russians will try to convert it to some "stronger" currency and it could be bitcoin. But currently it seems China has major influence on crypto so with every good or bad news in China you can predict the direction of bitcoin price and consequently also some altcoins.
SalimNagamato
Legendary

Activity: 924

View Profile
December 28, 2014, 10:19:13 AM

i almost found a block today (Solo mining with my poor GPU)
and i hit a 200 difficulty share just when you pump it Smiley it wasnt enough

not hashing, folding and curing (check FLDC merged-folding! reuse good GPUs)
fabula

Activity: 644

View Profile
December 28, 2014, 10:21:52 AM

Solo block with a GPU?
I think it's quite impossible. Or you just got so much luck.
fabula

View Profile
December 28, 2014, 10:26:43 AM

Will invest a whole btc or more when price is stable within 110-120 satoshi.
SalimNagamato
Legendary

Activity: 924

View Profile
December 28, 2014, 10:31:39 AM

Solo block with a GPU?
I think it's quite impossible. Or you just got so much luck.

impossible ? already hit and confirmed 9
but mining non stop for few days
last 36 hours hit nothing..
i think satoshi himself preferred solo mining vs pool mining. and this coin is tribute for him so i only solo Smiley

not hashing, folding and curing (check FLDC merged-folding! reuse good GPUs)
fabula

View Profile
December 28, 2014, 10:55:52 AM

New logo!
Give me bounties.  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

SimkoMiner

View Profile
December 28, 2014, 11:01:09 AM

Grin That's a good start haha. My face will look like that when NKT will hit 500 SAT.  Grin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 128 »
  Print  

Jump to: