Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:51:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 128 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [NKT] NAKAMOTODARK [UNIQUE BITTREX QT5WEBKIT IN-WALLET TRADING+WIKIPEDIA][NKT]  (Read 141133 times)
SimkoMiner

Activity: 925
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 04:39:35 PM

Just sent 1666.66666 coins to donation address, it's not much too but after some progress I will be more generous. For the beginning, please create some logo at least and request adding to CoinMarketCap.com if you haven't done so yet. Here is the request form -> https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1IZf5cBivam_93zENT_arFFuvWDidHGjWxoTMVmFSoWg/viewform.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
arloseb

Activity: 868

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 05:16:16 PM

This market is so harded manipulated.
Someone sell millions togheter,then again buy millions,then again dump etc etc.
Really can't understand this way of trading.
And which will be the result.

Miners need to pay attention to this.
If they have not strong hands,they could sell low and day after price is double up.

I'm quite sure is a team of whales,or some solo trader with good amount of btc playing with this coin.
SimkoMiner

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 05:20:20 PM

If they have not strong hands,they could sell low and day after price is double up.

I'm quite sure is a team of whales,or some solo trader with good amount of btc playing with this coin.

Maybe it's just playing with order books before real trading starts. Usually in POW phase most miners will dump. We have to wait till POW ends up and we need the DEV to feed this coin with some news at least once a week so that investors feel confidence there is some light at the end of tunnel. What is important is that this coin probably attracted somebody who owns more then 0.01 BTC in his pocket and this is just the beginning. The most successful coins usually are successfull because of great community, example Blackcoin. I don't deny that I'm harcore BlackCoin fanatic and I invested in it long time ago because of unique community. So to say, the most important feature of any coin is its community and not really its technical features. Aaand there must be no smell of scam and so far I haven't found anything scammy in this coin.
arloseb

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 05:26:01 PM

Maybe it's just playing with order books before real trading starts. Usually in POW phase most miners will dump. We have to wait till POW ends up and we need the DEV to feed this coin with some news at least once a week so that investors feel confidence there is some light at the end of tunnel.

I think dev is the last part of the food chain here.
Hype and pump can do everything in cryptoworld.

Remember cannabiscoin....zero activity for months, then dev(maybe under pumpers suggestion),post that 1 shop will added cannabis on market and price will reach 1 usd and it creates a HUGE,HUGE,HUGE pump.
Then nothing happen,but traders made a lot of money.
PTseller
Legendary

Activity: 1148

I ❤ www.LuckyB.it!

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 05:45:57 PM

WTF?
7 btc buy order on trex.
Why so many investors want to buy?
Mmmmmmm......really intigrate and interesting.

Grin Grin Grin

Thanks to those who dumped their coins on my buy orders  Wink

Thank you so much
webprods

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

Millionaires Club 47

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 05:58:02 PM

any innovation in this coin ?
it look like it have good chance because no premine
but also looks like it is being dumped hard.... why would price  magically rise after POW  ? I'v seen too many coins die miserably after POW
looking for something to mine with my 1 available GPU. which will not disappoint me
watch out for Kaboom

Altcoins programming is a race between software engineers, who strive to produce idiot-proof programs, and the universe which strives to produce bigger idiots
SimkoMiner

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 06:06:19 PM

but also looks like it is being dumped hard.... why would price  magically rise after POW  ? I'v seen too many coins die miserably after POW
looking for something to mine with my 1 available GPU. which will not disappoint me
Friendly Warning. Please be careful to using http://nkt.binpool.com.They hiding founded blocks and didn't pay right amount of coin.In last two days my rigs showing  6 blocks founded but at Binpool
showing only 1. Five are missing .Also Binpool operator didn't answer for e-mail.Looks like he don't care about miners .Is any way to send complains about that and shot off pool ??Is not right to screw up
miners just for few cents..Looks total bs for me.Thank you

Just change to Suprnova, they are fine. I never had problems with them for the last 1 year of mining tons of shitcoins. If this binpool doesn't answer because they are scammers (but maybe not) just forget it. NKT is so cheap right now that you can re-buy what you lost by mining and I'm sure it will be no more than few USD or EUR.  I have lost waaaaaaaay much more for the last year of being in crypto. Crypto world is full of scammers, you must simply learn to swim among sharks and piranhas sadly spoken. If we speak about mining, I have learned one good lesson that I can't trust any new pool by default and thus I use mostly those pools which I have used with other coins...such as Suprnova.
DeCrypterManiac

Activity: 550
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 06:08:08 PM

Friendly Warning. Please be careful to using http://nkt.binpool.com.They hiding founded blocks and didn't pay right amount of coin.In last two days my rigs showing  6 blocks founded but at Binpool
showing only 1. Five are missing .Also Binpool operator didn't answer for e-mail.Looks like he don't care about miners .Is any way to send complains about that and shot off pool ??Is not right to screw up
miners just for few cents..Looks total bs for me.Thank you

Just change to Suprnova, they are fine. I never had problems with them for the last 1 year of mining tons of shitcoins. If this binpool doesn't answer because they are scammers (but maybe not) just forget it. NKT is so cheap right now that you can re-buy what you lost by mining and I'm sure it will be no more than few USD or EUR.  I have lost waaaaaaaay much more for the last year of being in crypto. Crypto world is full of scammers, you must simply learn to swim among sharks and piranhas sadly spoken. If we speak about mining, I have learned one good lesson that I can't trust any new pool by default and thus I use mostly those pools which I have used with other coins...such as Suprnova.

+1

I mine with ocminer on every coin he adds and his support his always awesum
nkt-coin-team (OP)

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 06:28:43 PM

watch out for Kaboom

@SalimNagamato
-Any innovation in this coin ?
Roadmap is in OP.
Feel free to join or not.

-Why would price magically rise after POW  ?
No one knows.  Wink

NAKAMOTODARK
Throne

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 06:31:38 PM

Just sent 100,000 nkt to the donation address!  Thanks for all the hard work. Hopefully, the coin will be long lived and prosper.  
nkt-coin-team (OP)

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 06:37:29 PM

Just sent 100,000 nkt to the donation address!  Thanks for all the hard work. Hopefully, the coin will be long lived and prosper.  

Thanks throne.

NAKAMOTODARK
Krista

Activity: 463

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 06:39:58 PM

How many all coins?
horiacretan

Activity: 178

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2014, 06:40:53 PM

watch out for Kaboom

@SalimNagamato
Roadmap is in OP.

No one knows.  Wink

I do not see this coin go anywhere, massive amounts of coins are being dumped recklessly. The bidders cannot bear the weight coming down on them.
Hamuki
Legendary

Activity: 1022

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 06:46:04 PM

watch out for Kaboom

@SalimNagamato
Roadmap is in OP.

-Why would price magically rise after POW  ?
No one knows.  Wink

I do not see this coin go anywhere, massive amounts of coins are being dumped recklessly. The bidders cannot bear the weight coming down on them.

Then leave.
Stop bitching about something you dont care about.
Act like a man instead of a kid.

SimkoMiner

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 06:50:01 PM

watch out for Kaboom

@SalimNagamato
Roadmap is in OP.

No one knows.  Wink

Massive? Smiley hahahaha. I would say peanuts are dumped. What is positive is that there are certainly couple of whales waiting for some low price dumps and I know the patience of whales is infinite unlike dumpers who want to make quick money. I'm also miner but when I see how cheaply miners are dumping, it really makes no sense to waste electricity, I'm just waiting for some low price dumps. The real big game usually starts after POW ends if the DEV doesn't die in the meantime haha. DEV dead = coin is dead. From my 1 year experience I can tell you that once those big buy orders are filled, you can expect huge relentless pump which might take days. I have always been pissed off that whenever I dumped low, the price started to rise. Whales are playing this psychological game for purpose, they make you loose nerves and dump even more at even lower prices. Smiley
webprods

Activity: 308

Millionaires Club 47

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 06:50:21 PM

Thank you...I'm using Supernova with my second rig.But miracle can happen guess what .After my e-mail my block is showing up but 4 are still missing .Supernova is good place to mine but getting less coins then from Binpool if they counting right .For example   rigs with 4  Asus R9 280x at Supernova I getting 20,000 coins but at BINpool I getting 28,000.Just only for knowledge .I don't want to give them free commercial in while I'm upset for them.I also recommended  Supernova for safe mining.Solid pool.I like them.Sorry about your lost.I'm minning almost 4 years  and I start with old school Bitcoin so far I'm doing ok.However  the new coin are very risky and I mine them only for experiment with software miner code plus wallets.

Altcoins programming is a race between software engineers, who strive to produce idiot-proof programs, and the universe which strives to produce bigger idiots
arloseb

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 07:04:47 PM

watch out for Kaboom

@SalimNagamato
Roadmap is in OP.

No one knows.  Wink

Massive? Smiley hahahaha. I would say peanuts are dumped. What is positive is that there are certainly couple of whales waiting for some low price dumps and I know the patience of whales is infinite unlike dumpers who want to make quick money. I'm also miner but when I see how cheaply miners are dumping, it really makes no sense to waste electricity, I'm just waiting for some low price dumps. The real big game usually starts after POW ends if the DEV doesn't die in the meantime haha. DEV dead = coin is dead. From my 1 year experience I can tell you that once those big buy orders are filled, you can expect huge relentless pump which might take days. I have always been pissed off that whenever I dumped low, the price started to rise. Whales are playing this psychological game for purpose, they make you loose nerves and dump even more at even lower prices. Smiley

Lol. This happen to me always.
Anytime i sell at 3 satoshi,a coin rise to 4.
If i sell at 10k satoshi, a coin rise to 11k.
This happen to me 99%
horiacretan

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2014, 07:16:14 PM

watch out for Kaboom

@SalimNagamato
Roadmap is in OP.

No one knows.  Wink

This happen to me 99%

Too much was already bought in the 2's and 3's range, this will be a revolving door for a long time, it will not surpass 37.

Hopefully it stays above 1 BTC volume if not Trex will kick the coin to the curb.

If not for these sales, the coin would have had no volume so far.

The chart is on a down trend from day one.
arloseb

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 07:25:45 PM

watch out for Kaboom

@SalimNagamato
Roadmap is in OP.

No one knows.  Wink

This happen to me 99%

Too much was already bought in the 2's and 3's range, this will be a revolving door for a long time, it will not surpass 37.

Hopefully it stays above 1 BTC volume if not Trex will kick the coin to the curb.

Well,stronger hands always win.
I have sall a big amount when price crashed to 19 satoshi thinking was the end.
The day after price went to 30 satoshi.
So,i made a 50% loose.
I'm not a good trader.

EDIT: i have sell when volume was 0.6 daily. the day after my sell, volume goes up to 1.2 btc.
Sometimes it's better if i watch movie instead smoking and drinking hours in front of trex. It generate panic.
horiacretan

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2014, 07:30:29 PM

watch out for Kaboom

@SalimNagamato
Roadmap is in OP.

No one knows.  Wink

This happen to me 99%

Well,stronger hands always win.
I have sall a big amount when price crashed to 19 satoshi thinking was the end.
The day after price went to 30 satoshi.
So,i made a 50% loose.
I'm not a good trader.

EDIT: i have sell when volume was 0.6 daily. the day after my sell, volume goes up to 1.2 btc.
Sometimes it's better if i watch movie instead smoking and drinking hours in front of trex. It generate panic.

For every buy, there's 20 sales, best time to get in is when it trades sideways, for now anybody buying will just catch a falling knife.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 128 »
  Print  

Jump to: