Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 08:55:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The Story of Bob Surplus  (Read 54947 times)
sust1200

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 02:46:38 PM

any new stuff soon Cheesy ?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Hueristic
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 4861

Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it

View Profile
February 10, 2015, 02:19:27 AM

Yeah, My favorite soap Opera has got boring!

“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.”
MisterGreen

Activity: 285
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 10, 2015, 04:52:56 AM

Our good old uncle Bub eh Bob! Cheesy

Guido
Legendary

Activity: 1061
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 10, 2015, 08:11:58 PM

epic read, thanks lol  Grin

I am Bonkers BTW
Crypto OG
        +
Digital Artist
shogun47

Activity: 1750
Merit: 554

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 03:40:15 AM

epic read, thanks lol  Grin

The radio show was actually good too.
The Sound And Fury (OP)

Activity: 30
Merit: 70

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 06:59:56 AM

Gentle readers. Fall not into despair.

The bard once said that great works of art are never completed, only abandoned. This is true of our tale. They are out there - Paul, and Bob, and the Salamander, and David and Steve and Lin.  In the darkness for us, perhaps, but for them this darkness is well lit indeed.

So rest assured, this pause, this silence, is not abandonment. It is temporary.

The Salamander is at work. Bob is at work. What will be of this? Which of you readers will be unknowingly drawn into their next plays? With that slow pull at the start - just a few satoshi. That ever-widening circle in which everything starts to move, in concert - but no one realizes it until too late.

And what of the ronin? Some of you have already tasted their work since we last spoke. You think they have lingered long at the hearth of their families before returning to the war? Nooo, gentle reader. I could name you a coin that has already gone to page 1 on Bittrex and plummeted again since we spoke last - and it was just a ronin coin, a quick play by two of Bob's foot soldiers.  Some of you readers no doubt profited handsomely. Many of you lost.

They are all out there, on the move in the darkness. Laying traps for you. This is what they do. So take care gentle reader. Until we meet again.

1FSoiJ2eLKw4Gso8M1uF9jSnAmogx8Xtnr
Hueristic
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 4861

Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 07:27:14 AM

The bard once said that great works of art are never completed, only abandoned. This is true of our tale. They are out there - Paul, and Bob, and the Salamander, and David and Steve and Lin.  In the darkness for us, perhaps, but for them this darkness is well lit indeed.

The Salamander is at work. Bob is at work. What will be of this? Which of you readers will be unknowingly drawn into their next plays? With that slow pull at the start - just a few satoshi. That ever-widening circle in which everything starts to move, in concert - but no one realizes it until too late.

And what of the ronin? Some of you have already tasted their work since we last spoke. You think they have lingered long at the hearth of their families before returning to the war? Nooo, gentle reader. I could name you a coin that has already gone to page 1 on Bittrex and plummeted again since we spoke last - and it was just a ronin coin, a quick play by two of Bob's foot soldiers.  Some of you readers no doubt profited handsomely. Many of you lost.

They are all out there, on the move in the darkness. Laying traps for you. This is what they do. So take care gentle reader. Until we meet again.

Much Better! Lol was watching that coin and wondering when it would plummet. Smiley

“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.”
DreamSpace

Activity: 556
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 01:58:46 PM

lol yes they are crypto junkies on the search for their next injection Wink
and fantastic reading loved it!
Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 02:03:40 PM

wat dat bitstake do doe

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
tzpardi

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 02:10:28 PM

Great reading.
kitarohotono

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 06:53:25 PM

Bobsurplus, CryptoGekko, and Iconic Expert Debate bitcoin prices & more, for those who missed the show

https://www.mixcloud.com/dogedradio/bobsurplus-cryptogekko-and-iconic-expert-debate-bitcoin-prices-more/
BlindMayorBitcorn
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1115

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 08:27:42 PM

Bobsurplus, CryptoGekko, and Iconic Expert Debate bitcoin prices & more, for those who missed the show

https://www.mixcloud.com/dogedradio/bobsurplus-cryptogekko-and-iconic-expert-debate-bitcoin-prices-more/

Bob: "Stability takes time, my friend"

Wink

Forgive my petulance and oft-times, I fear, ill-founded criticisms, and forgive me that I have, by this time, made your eyes and head ache with my long letter. But I cannot forgo hastily the pleasure and pride of thus conversing with you.
vual

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 08:00:02 AM

Great read, its funny cause its true....
thelion07

Activity: 209
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 11:59:07 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1041025.0

BOB IS BACK with a new and improved team, cryptobull climbing the ranks in bobs crew......... moon memes and shocked emoticons and praise for the awesome devs are imminent.

Quote from: Bitcoin Forum
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

As if this "project" didn't have enough red flags. You want to start deviating the discussion and clogging the thread with memes and moon pictures and nothing but praise for the "dev team". Clearly from the good ol bobsurplus academy - bitswift, bitbay scams. One only needs to look at your post history in the bitswift and bitbay threads, bob's latest tweets defending his newer and honorable countryman associate to see what you three fine gentlemen are cooking. You just don't get tired of fucking people over.

Hello hello,
happy to see that we have some views and posts that's a good sign for a healthy community.If you have questions or didn't have the opportunity to ask something please feel free to send mssgs to me and the team behind Viral.

We are going to have giveaways, contests, games and many more to give back to the community.I am encouraging memes as well,team will prepare a contest about that too. Constructive criticism will be noticed,trolling and abusive behavior will not be tolerated.

O.K now let's see who will make the first meme  Grin

i will try to make some my self  Cool

Cheers and thank you for your support

Hi again  Cheesy ,
because I am a huge GoT fan i will post the first meme  Grin

BlindMayorBitcorn
Legendary

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 01:02:53 PM
Last edit: April 29, 2015, 01:50:38 PM by BlindMayorBitcorn

Bob's in bed with a former Heritage Front neo-Nazi now? Seems legit.

"A company that videotaped and marketed real attacks on local vagrants probably won't face the wrath of the law, according to local police.

Six separate files were opened relating to the matter, but because there were no official plainitiffs, there has been little progress. "I'd be very surprised if anything is new on it," says Sgt. Michel Fontaine of the Montreal police.

The organizer of the site, Adam Guerbuez, an admitted white-power skinhead who says he has left the movement, claims to have sold several thousand of the $20 videos and attracted 9,000 more paid subscribers to the site, www. crazypricks.com. He has since disconnected his mobile phone and taken his site down."

Forgive my petulance and oft-times, I fear, ill-founded criticisms, and forgive me that I have, by this time, made your eyes and head ache with my long letter. But I cannot forgo hastily the pleasure and pride of thus conversing with you.
JackRipper

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 02:07:14 PM

"A company that videotaped and marketed real attacks on local vagrants probably won't face the wrath of the law, according to local police.

Six separate files were opened relating to the matter, but because there were no official plainitiffs, there has been little progress. "I'd be very surprised if anything is new on it," says Sgt. Michel Fontaine of the Montreal police.

The organizer of the site, Adam Guerbuez, an admitted white-power skinhead who says he has left the movement, claims to have sold several thousand of the $20 videos and attracted 9,000 more paid subscribers to the site, www. crazypricks.com. He has since disconnected his mobile phone and taken his site down."

And people wonder why the general public associates crypto with criminals. The sad thing is that Guerbuez and company will probably make a small fortune from the IPO and the coin will be on the front page of Bittrex for weeks.

BlindMayorBitcorn
Legendary

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 02:16:44 PM

And people wonder why the general public associates crypto with criminals. The sad thing is that Guerbuez and company will probably make a small fortune from the IPO and the coin will be on the front page of Bittrex for weeks.

Or else it will backfire and Bob will lose his shirt.  Wink

Bobsurplus
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 02:17:42 PM

Ohh dude.. Im not in bed with anyone. I barley knew of the coin before I saw one of my boys commenting on twitter about it last night. All these guys on twitter were hating on Adam because he was fat, and a nazi, and a scammer.

I know what it feels like to have made bad decisions when I was young, so I cant fault him for being a nazi when he was young and impressionable. He's clearly not the same guy who 20 years ago was lost for a few years. As for his scamming.. Yall call me a scammer everyday and Im not a scammer. It seems like anyone who makes something of themselves is called a scammer here. Its like the forum is full of butthurt trolls who just keep getting rekt.... Yall need to stop that shit and hate on whats really making yall angry. Buying high and selling low.

Anyway.. Ima invest in viral because its got the 850 million dollar man at the wheel. If anyone knows how to build a massive legal botnet and then use that botnet to generate revenue is gonna be adam.

Bobsurplus
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 02:19:17 PM

Or else it will backfire and Bob will lose his shirt.  Wink

lololol.. Lose my shirt, that's cute bro! Id have to be an idiot to put my shirt on the line man. Thats all I got to keep this sexy body covered up to keep the haters chicks from drooling.
BlindMayorBitcorn
Legendary

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 02:21:04 PM

We all did stupid things, bro. Joining the Heritage Front is in a league of its own. I'm surprised you would play with this clown tbh.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: