Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 03:07:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The Story of Bob Surplus  (Read 54947 times)
bram_vnl
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 12, 2015, 05:44:40 AM

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bram_vnl
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 11:42:28 AM

The story of Robert Duskes
TrueAnon
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 08:12:09 PM

Ahhhh but the song remains the same.

The names all of you have on your tongues right now  - these are the names i will speak of.

The coins you are playing now? These I will speak of.

Come winter.

Gee I wonder if "the sound and fury" person will be mentioning CIRC and BOT in their next story lmao, I think we know the answer to that already.
kleineaap

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 11:40:03 PM

The names all of you have on your tongues right now  - these are the names i will speak of.

Come winter.

Gee I wonder if "the sound and fury" person will be mentioning CIRC and BOT in their next story lmao, I think we know the answer to that already.

check

| Minexcoin A new era of payments

LINK TO ICO | LINK TO DISCUSSION
Hueristic
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 4863

Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 11:55:47 PM

Come winter.

check

I hope so, This is the best entertainment since the radio! LOL

“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.”
benthach
Legendary

Activity: 1764

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2015, 03:10:41 AM
Last edit: December 19, 2015, 04:39:39 AM by benthach

just know fake buys wall and fake volume coins, coins just coming out of rat hole with bold move, yes, that is a sure coin by the scam team

reddit btcwriter1 - twitter kingpininvestor
pineapples
Legendary

Activity: 1204

to your stations, man the pineapples!!!

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 04:19:07 AM

nicely told Smiley

YEEE F*#KIN HA BIG RED TEXT !!!           

(\__/)    
(='.'=)   
(")_(")   

BUMBA
TrueAnon
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
January 20, 2016, 09:02:22 PM

just know fake buys wall and fake volume coins, coins just coming out of rat hole with bold move, yes, that is a sure coin by the scam team

Pretty much this.

Mr. Bob is now irrelevant in the crypto scene given all his failed scamcoins and fake hype then dumps.
sofu
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1085

Degenerate Crypto Gambler

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 09:56:00 PM

LMAO  Cheesy

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=418700.msg13952602#msg13952602

QuestionAuthority
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393

You lead and I'll watch you walk away.

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 02:24:13 AM

I don't know why anyone would want to go hatin on poor bob. He's just makin money the cryptocurrency way - he's fuckin stealing it. You're all just jelly.

Crypto has a proud history of being a nest of thieving scumbags from Zhou Tong to Mark Karpeles. Even the beloved of this forum like Cypherdoc, DeathandTaxes and Eric Voorhees have ended up being worthless fucking scammers. Why pick a little guy like Bob to hate on?

justbtcme

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 03:52:27 AM

Thank you for this.
avitas

Activity: 302
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 10:34:15 PM

This need to be translated into Chinese...and many other languages. 

It was a great read.  thanks OP.

Fedoracoins

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 09:21:42 PM

Yes thx!
CoinCidental
Legendary

Activity: 1316

Si vis pacem, para bellum

View Profile
December 10, 2016, 05:03:03 PM

I don't know why anyone would want to go hatin on poor bob. He's just makin money the cryptocurrency way - he's fuckin stealing it. You're all just jelly.

Crypto has a proud history of being a nest of thieving scumbags from Zhou Tong to Mark Karpeles. Even the beloved of this forum like Cypherdoc, DeathandTaxes and Eric Voorhees have ended up being worthless fucking scammers. Why pick a little guy like Bob to hate on?

You forgot Matthew N Wright on your scammers list....
QuestionAuthority
Legendary

View Profile
December 10, 2016, 05:18:11 PM

No, he's on a different list of mine. He's on the silly dumbass list. He's not really a crafty scammer like Eric Voorhees or Zhou Tong that made us all feel warm and fuzzy while they walked away rich with our money. MnW made a silly bet for tons of money that he lost, couldn't pay and walked away broke. That's different.

CoinCidental
Legendary

View Profile
December 10, 2016, 06:14:31 PM

No, he's on a different list of mine. He's on the silly dumbass list. He's not really a crafty scammer like Eric Voorhees or Zhou Tong that made us all feel warm and fuzzy while they walked away rich with our money. MnW made a silly bet for tons of money that he lost, couldn't pay and walked away broke. That's different.

He is trying to say that he has repaid everyone in the bet and even posting about it on other forums for anyone he owes to get in touch

https://bitcointalk4.com/important-announcements/matthew-n-wright-is-trying-to-pay-his-debts/

For the record, he hasn't contacted me even though I'm marked on the list as not replying to his contacts ....

You are right though, there are many snakes in crypto and he is surely not the largest of them....

QuestionAuthority
Legendary

View Profile
December 10, 2016, 07:22:28 PM

He is trying to say that he has repaid everyone in the bet and even posting about it on other forums for anyone he owes to get in touch

https://bitcointalk4.com/important-announcements/matthew-n-wright-is-trying-to-pay-his-debts/

For the record, he hasn't contacted me even though I'm marked on the list as not replying to his contacts ....

You are right though, there are many snakes in crypto and he is surely not the largest of them....

That right there keeps him from being a scammer. Scammers don't even attempt to repay their debts.

Try asking Eric Voorhees to give you back your share of the 2600 btc he stole from FeedZeBirds or SatoshiDice. He won't even try to pay back a few people but he sure has plenty of money to travel all around the world. I sent a letter to the IRS telling about his little windfall for FeedZeBirds. I'm trying to get him extradited for tax evasion on a million and a half stolen dollars .

Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
December 11, 2016, 01:50:30 AM

Scammers don't repay their debt's ?
Sorry but i got to call bullshit on that big time.

Every heard of Master-P the escrow guy ? Ring a bell ?

They often do it for deceitful motives which is wide ranging.
Such as if i was caught it would benefit me to repay it all back then get better at ripping you all off.
Think of it this way.. these guys are not leaving.
They have no intention of walking away from the waterfall of free money from the hoards of greedy little idiots.

If i was in their shoes i would pay it back and keep on scheming for sure !

But don't get me wrong i am not trying to defend or condemn anyone with this comment.
..just sayin' Wink

EVERYONE says they know it's all 98% scammers.. the trick is spotting which ones are the culprits.
And THAT is where most fail miserably as proven by the never ending losses.

Take Gox for example.. i warned you all long and hard loudly.. i was mouthed off called a Troll.
Same with Cryptsy.. the list goes on & on.
I remember clearly who was there with me speaking up.
So i don't forget who defended these scammers or stayed silent.
Which would be most of you reading this.

Hate to break it to you guys but not everyone here can be the smart one in the room.
Especially when we unanimously agree that 9 out of 10 people will leave the room broke.
.a loser.

FUD first & ask questions later™
suspiciously square

Activity: 59
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 11, 2016, 02:05:23 PM

There will be a legal reason for that, probably any debt is legally void if someone doesn't reply to a contact attempt after a number of years. Contact him about the debt, and keep a record of it so he can't deny you contacted him.
CoinCidental
Legendary

View Profile
December 11, 2016, 06:56:31 PM

There will be a legal reason for that, probably any debt is legally void if someone doesn't reply to a contact attempt after a number of years. Contact him about the debt, and keep a record of it so he can't deny you contacted him.

Matthew  has locked the threads in question and asked all affected  members (whose names are highlighted in red) to contact theymos which i have done but he didnt reply either ..........

I have not went anyway ,nor am i uncontactable

I dont expect matthew to pay up but whenever i see him lying  on other websites  he has made good on all his bet debts  i will continually state for the record that he has NOT so at least  he doesnt get enough trust to scam new people who dont know about the past ..............
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: