Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 04:10:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The Story of Bob Surplus  (Read 54950 times)
Snail2
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 01:08:34 PM

This was a really good read. Good style, interesting topic. I enjoyed it.
BTW you should commit it on Devtome for edifying future PD group members...and... and then pump DVC Smiley.
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
djm34
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2014, 01:18:15 PM

may-be he should do a coin and IPO to crowdfund a future book  Grin

the history of the bunch of scammer who came clean by telling their story and not promising to do it again

actually crypto is getting more and more insane, people get scammed, read some stupid story by those who scammed them and
the're happy again  Grin
Difficult to be more stupid than that. This world record of stupidity will be very difficult to break Grin

djm34 facebook page
BTC: 1NENYmxwZGHsKFmyjTc5WferTn5VTFb7Ze
Pledge for neoscrypt ccminer to that address: 16UoC4DmTz2pvhFvcfTQrzkPTrXkWijzXw
cryyptc

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

#BITCOIN4LIFE

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 02:03:02 PM

This was a really good read. Good style, interesting topic. I enjoyed it.
BTW you should commit it on Devtome for edifying future PD group members...and... and then pump DVC Smiley.

Devcoin was one of the first epic scamcoins! Smiley   /\ "we don't need more drivel"  !!! ROTF!!!
Wesiematic

Activity: 437
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 03:24:49 PM

I totally loved to read it, thank you for the hidden plot, was very nice and i hope it will be continued, because the end is a bit abrupt.

there is always a light at the end of the tunnel...
Eastbay

Activity: 176
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 04:50:27 PM
Last edit: December 19, 2014, 05:05:33 PM by Eastbay

yeah, being that i was in the group for atleast 2/3's of the story, i can attest that there is a few more stories that could be told, Mr. DeLarge for one scamming members within the group during XST pump, The shill master, ect..

So i guess im a ronin and although im still in it for myself (like always) I still speak to Paul and some of the other ronin i respect. These are the people who actually didnt dump on each other and played by the rules and did MOST of the PR work, and if they left soon enough (like paul and I) they didnt get rekt'd by BAY, once i heard we wouldnt be getting any ICO refund for our BTC i was out... no point in being in the group because knowing Bob SOMEONE someone is getting free ICO coins and if it wasnt me, it would be stupid to buy in at the top, SWIFT was a shining example at what a successful ICO is, they obviously advertise there picks on twitter and such (they have to, to get people to notice) so if u just follow there twitter feeds, posts, ect you'll get the picture (called whale watching, and has been around since wolong)

Bob never screwed me, in fact my btc balance trippled for the 2-3 monthes i was in the group (although most of the profits ended up going down the drain with x20 btc LOL, easy come easy go/ karma?), i wouldn't count on making this much anymore thou since EVERY ONE in the group is now just bob/gekko's little bitches waiting to get scammed for btc, all the real players have left) i was always wary of putting up high support at levels that would leave me holding bags if it dumped

Fun times at first, that eventually got soured by greed...

It was definitely a once-in-a-lifetime chance to have all these whales/pumpers  working together (which we were, at first), and for the record the ONLY whales in the group were Paul (1000+ btc) and Bob (also 1000+ btc, which he got in the drk insta-mine scam) the rest of us were foot-soldiers holding anywhere from 5-50btc each (most on the lower end)
sigwo

Activity: 656
Merit: 500

Go Jupiter!

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2014, 06:35:59 PM

Awesome read. Very enjoyable and hopefully a lesson to be learned from the pumper/ICO scam groups.
wonderloops

Activity: 228
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 07:51:53 PM

Enjoyed reading this.

Keep em coming though, there's more stories only a writer as yourself can tell.
Crestington
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1024

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 09:02:12 PM

This is a good read for anyone interested CryptoCurrency in general.

The moral of the story is that if you are doing shady stuff or running with shady people, you either get burned or people rat you out.
Hueristic
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 4863

Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 09:18:46 PM

...The moral of the story is that if you are doing shady stuff or running with shady people, you either get burned or people rat you out.

IOW: There is no honor among thieves.

“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.”
PhattyBanks

Activity: 644

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 11:43:52 PM

yeah, being that i was in the group for atleast 2/3's of the story, i can attest that there is a few more stories that could be told, Mr. DeLarge for one scamming members within the group during XST pump, The shill master, ect..

So i guess im a ronin and although im still in it for myself (like always) I still speak to Paul and some of the other ronin i respect. These are the people who actually didnt dump on each other and played by the rules and did MOST of the PR work, and if they left soon enough (like paul and I) they didnt get rekt'd by BAY, once i heard we wouldnt be getting any ICO refund for our BTC i was out... no point in being in the group because knowing Bob SOMEONE someone is getting free ICO coins and if it wasnt me, it would be stupid to buy in at the top, SWIFT was a shining example at what a successful ICO is, they obviously advertise there picks on twitter and such (they have to, to get people to notice) so if u just follow there twitter feeds, posts, ect you'll get the picture (called whale watching, and has been around since wolong)

Bob never screwed me, in fact my btc balance trippled for the 2-3 monthes i was in the group (although most of the profits ended up going down the drain with x20 btc LOL, easy come easy go/ karma?), i wouldn't count on making this much anymore thou since EVERY ONE in the group is now just bob/gekko's little bitches waiting to get scammed for btc, all the real players have left) i was always wary of putting up high support at levels that would leave me holding bags if it dumped

Fun times at first, that eventually got soured by greed...

It was definitely a once-in-a-lifetime chance to have all these whales/pumpers  working together (which we were, at first), and for the record the ONLY whales in the group were Paul (1000+ btc) and Bob (also 1000+ btc, which he got in the drk insta-mine scam) the rest of us were foot-soldiers holding anywhere from 5-50btc each (most on the lower end)

are you saying that massive drk pump that hit 10000 btc 24hr vol on mintpal v1 was a bob pump?
cexylikepie

Activity: 779

View Profile
December 20, 2014, 01:26:29 AM

that was one of the best things ive ever read in crypto.

Beautiful, well written, and informative.
Thank you, thank you, thank you.
dload.1
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1004

BTC

View Profile
December 20, 2014, 03:45:51 AM

may-be he should do a coin and IPO to crowdfund a future book  Grin

the history of the bunch of scammer who came clean by telling their story and not promising to do it again

actually crypto is getting more and more insane, people get scammed, read some stupid story by those who scammed them and
the're happy again  Grin
Difficult to be more stupid than that. This world record of stupidity will be very difficult to break Grin

+1000   but if it can be broken we are in the right place to see it.  Grin
barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162

View Profile
December 20, 2014, 04:09:49 AM

@ The Sound and the Fury.

Thank you. That was magnificent. The final chapter, since we already knew the outcome, was a bit of a letdown, but the previous chapters are masterpieces, really.
Oldminer
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 21, 2014, 02:09:05 AM

Great read, and should be bumped everyday for eternity.

Look around & you will see this cretin is still active to this day...

If you like my post please feel free to give me some positive rep https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=18639
Tip me BTC: 1FBmoYijXVizfYk25CpiN8Eds9J6YiRDaX
Hueristic
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 4863

Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it

View Profile
December 21, 2014, 02:17:27 AM

That Cretin has stolen more from this scene than most people make in years.

“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.”
djm34
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2014, 03:32:16 AM

That Cretin has stolen more from this scene than most people make in years.
no he makes them pay to read his history  Grin

djm34 facebook page
BTC: 1NENYmxwZGHsKFmyjTc5WferTn5VTFb7Ze
Pledge for neoscrypt ccminer to that address: 16UoC4DmTz2pvhFvcfTQrzkPTrXkWijzXw
kingscrown

Activity: 672

http://fuk.io - check it out!

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2014, 03:47:30 AM

This is a good read for anyone interested CryptoCurrency in general.

The moral of the story is that if you are doing shady stuff or running with shady people, you either get burned or people rat you out.

that ^^

sl@ppy

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 21, 2014, 05:24:09 AM

Great read, thank you
benthach
Legendary

Activity: 1764

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2014, 05:24:43 AM

someone spent this much time and claimed to know this much must have much grudge himself! don't blame the game  Grin LOL

reddit btcwriter1 - twitter kingpininvestor
benthach
Legendary

Activity: 1764

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2014, 07:02:26 AM

i decided to adding more  Grin
someone spent this much time and claimed to know this much must have much grudge himself! don't tell us all these just come out of your ass or from rumors you heard. don't blame the game, blame your stupid fucker self. you have the nerve to admitted your stupid dumb fuck got played but don't want to use your main stupid username. you don't have much credential anyway and lied to yourself to hide behind that dumb fuck username. you have nothing to prove to your mom because you are OWNED! you really don't know? laugh is on you!

LOL

reddit btcwriter1 - twitter kingpininvestor
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: