Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 07:57:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ShipItBuddy Scammer  (Read 3859 times)
shipitbuddy

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

***THIS ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER ACTIVE***

View Profile
December 28, 2014, 03:36:00 PM

And they HAVE EVIDENCE I DON'T HAVE TO SHOW IT IN PUBLIC ,  ALSO , THEY DIDNT DO ANYTHING WITH MY FRIEND WHO''S SCAMMED FOR 600$ BUCKS I JUST KEEP MY ASS SAFE CAN'T FOR MORE THAN 1 PERSON. THAT'S WHY HE LEAVE'S THE FORUM AND MTGOBITCOIN IS A MEMBER FROM ARGENTINA , WHO SPEAK SPANISH AS I DO , AND I'VE SELLED HIM A FEW BTC!! WHATS THE ISSUE IN HERE ?
You are in public demanding recourse for a supposed scam yet you refuse to prove it. You don't get to demand help from the community then tell it to fuck off when it asks for you to provide evidence. I have no reason to believe you and lots of reasons not to. I have already given you the benefit of the doubt once, you have burned your free fuck up cards with me. Really you should be less worried about my neutral and more worried about how deep of a negative hole your account will most likely be in once Tomatocage sees your reaction to a simple request for evidence.

This is what happened, he sent me 1000$ on Pokerstars alright ? Right after I got the money they froze my account.
I HAVE NOT SENT ANY BITCOIN , since MY ACCOUNT WAS FROZEN INSTANTLY.
Alright ?
It happened to my twice  in 2 months. Here it comes the email I recevied.

Hello ****,
>
> Thank you for your email.
>
> The funds you received from 'badbetman' were sent to you while that account was accessed without the account owner's permission. We advise that you should cease making further deals with the person who claimed to own the account of 'badbetman'. You should also cease making deals with strangers outside of PokerStars as you cannot know if the person you are dealing with is the real account owner. If you receive further transfers from hacked accounts in future it may result in the closure of your PokerStars account.
>
> We have deducted the amount of $1000 which has been returned to 'badbetman'. Ultimately, off-site deals are solely the responsibility of the parties involved and are not in any way condoned by PokerStars. Since you are making a monetary agreement with a complete stranger and should be aware of the risks involved. PokerStars will not accept the responsibility of this loss.
>
> Your account has been reinstated.
>
> If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
>
> Regards,
>
> Bev
> PokerStars Security Team
>
> PokerStars will NEVER ask you to confirm your login credentials, password or account details via Skype, email, phone, chat facility or in any way. We do not advise giving your login information to anyone under any circumstances.
>
> Enhance the security of your account using "SMS Validation", a free service which will notify you via text message when our system detect any potential irregularities with the operation of your account. Activate this feature via the SMS Security Options located in the Account menu dropdown in the PokerStars Lobby.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2014, 03:42:47 PM
Last edit: December 28, 2014, 03:57:06 PM by TECSHARE

Pasted text isn't evidence of anything except that you have a keyboard. Post the transaction ID of the actual Bitcoin transaction of which you supposedly paid this user, otherwise all you have are accusations with zero evidence. In that case most people would be willing to believe you are the thief here, not him. There is no reason you should not be able to provide this.

edit: If you never sent any funds then what right do you have to claim you were scammed? All we have is your word that this was the chain of events, and your word is increasingly becoming worth less with every statement you make. It seems to me the more likely chain of events was that he paid you, you refused to pay him and stopped replying, then he charged back his transfer to you as a result.
csharp11

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

Software Engineering is not an easy Job.

View Profile
December 28, 2014, 03:55:10 PM

I now officially acuse shipitbuddy, because he deleted my comment in his topic. Showing how he scammed another user in different topic with the same: QWERTY33 phrase.

I cant delete comments in my topic idiot, wow , ur surely another sick scammer. who has never traded , let's say , or u whoever of u guys that acuse me, how many btc u need or how many stars $ u need ? we trade it with an escrow chosse the amount i will do that, otherwise SHUT THE FUCK UP.

Show the tx id from your wallet then sign your wallet with PGP or stop explaining yourself. Prove me wrong and I will apologize.
Otherwise - you're a scammer!

Which txt u want ?

OK. He doesn't even know what a tx id is. Now that's a sure sign that he is a scammer. And has no Idea how to sign a message with his wallet.

Out of shape with big p*nis is better than muscular with tiny pecker. Cheesy
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2014, 03:59:55 PM

I now officially acuse shipitbuddy, because he deleted my comment in his topic. Showing how he scammed another user in different topic with the same: QWERTY33 phrase.

I cant delete comments in my topic idiot, wow , ur surely another sick scammer. who has never traded , let's say , or u whoever of u guys that acuse me, how many btc u need or how many stars $ u need ? we trade it with an escrow chosse the amount i will do that, otherwise SHUT THE FUCK UP.

Show the tx id from your wallet then sign your wallet with PGP or stop explaining yourself. Prove me wrong and I will apologize.

Which txt u want ?

OK. He doesn't even know what a tx id is. Now that's a sure sign that he is a scammer. And has no Idea how to sign a message with his wallet.
If you read carefully, he is claiming that his account was suspended instantly after the transfer, therefore he never sent any BTC to the OP. IMO, this doesn't make any sense UNLESS he tried to rip off the OP and then the OP quickly charged it back after Shipitbuddy stopped replying. If it really was an attempt to scam shipitbuddy with a stolen account, chances are it wouldn't be charged back for at least minutes, if not hours or days once the real owner discovered the missing funds. It makes ZERO SENSE for a scammer to charge back funds BEFORE he receives the Bitcoin payment, because it involves risking a large amount of money just to get the money that was risked back.
shipitbuddy

View Profile
December 28, 2014, 04:01:49 PM

Pasted text isn't evidence of anything except that you have a keyboard. Post the transaction ID of the actual Bitcoin transaction of which you supposedly paid this user, otherwise all you have are accusations with zero evidence. In that case most people would be willing to believe you are the thief here, not him. There is no reason you should not be able to provide this.

edit: If you never sent any funds then what right do you have to claim you were scammed? All we have is your word that this was the chain of events, and your word is increasingly becoming worth less with every statement you make. It seems to me the more likely chain of events was that he paid you, you refused to pay him and stopped replying, then he charged back his transfer to you as a result.

I didnt claim i werent scammed!!! i didnt sent any feedback saying i was scammed, THE ACCOUNT WAS SHUTDOWN instantly after transfer I could sent you screenshots instead of copy paste emails. And it wasnt the first time someone do this, actually that guy was not the real account owner , do u think pokerstars is a poor site ?.

All i want is your feedback to be removed, ask for anything else and ill show it.

Why those guys who leave me feedback never came online again ? Of course they have multiple account's , theodor the one who says i got an alt , is a proven scammer , a real one, csharp11 has scam acussations real ones. I've proved myself with the mods i'm not such a scammer, TECSHARE , it's ok what u do , but ur wrong buddy. very very wrong TWICE in less than 3 months. Please stop. If u don't want to remove that feedback just , make it something like ESCROW IS A MUST but don't accuse me of having alts. Thanks.

csharp11

View Profile
December 28, 2014, 04:01:59 PM

Which txt u want ?

If you read carefully, he is claiming that his account was suspended instantly after the transfer, therefore he never sent any BTC to the OP. IMO, this doesn't make any sense UNLESS he tried to rip off the OP and then the OP quickly charged it back after Shipitbuddy stopped replying. If it really was an attempt to scam shipitbuddy with a stolen account, chances are it wouldn't be charged back for at least minutes, if not hours or days once the real owner discovered the missing funds. It makes ZERO SENSE for a scammer to charge back funds BEFORE he receives the Bitcoin payment, because it involves risking a large amount of money just to get the money that was risked back.

I am sure he tried to scam him the OP, not sending, or replying for hours. That definitely doesn't make the OP a scammer. He just wanted his stolen money back. And yet it was the OP who got the "Deals with stolen funds" comment. Thats rubbish.

shipitbuddy

View Profile
December 28, 2014, 04:02:40 PM

Which txt u want ?

If you read carefully, he is claiming that his account was suspended instantly after the transfer, therefore he never sent any BTC to the OP. IMO, this doesn't make any sense UNLESS he tried to rip off the OP and then the OP quickly charged it back after Shipitbuddy stopped replying. If it really was an attempt to scam shipitbuddy with a stolen account, chances are it wouldn't be charged back for at least minutes, if not hours or days once the real owner discovered the missing funds. It makes ZERO SENSE for a scammer to charge back funds BEFORE he receives the Bitcoin payment.

I'm gonna email Pokerstars right now , and have to proof for you , is that Ok ?

csharp11

View Profile
December 28, 2014, 04:04:04 PM

No it's not. We don't care about emails. Fact is - you got sent the pokerstars USD and did not send bitcoin. Stop trying to scam your way through this. You look even guiltier.

TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2014, 04:05:12 PM

I have no reason to believe you. None of your story makes sense. Furthermore your irrational rage filled reply to a request for evidence doesn't make you appear any more innocent.
shipitbuddy

View Profile
December 28, 2014, 04:08:02 PM

Wow , however guys. Gonna stop talking with u both if u no need of evidence. I'm just gonna leave this for months till this calm down , u sharp UR A FUCKING SCAMMER AND UR TRUST PROVE IT ALL, and u TEC is ok u can think whatever u want. But as i said i prove u wrong and u still in ur position. Same as what happened with my friend who's red trusted by u and cage. HAve a nice day.

TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2014, 04:11:38 PM

Wow , however guys. Gonna stop talking with u both if u no need of evidence. I'm just gonna leave this for months till this calm down , u sharp UR A FUCKING SCAMMER AND UR TRUST PROVE IT ALL, and u TEC is ok u can think whatever u want. But as i said i prove u wrong and u still in ur position. Same as what happened with my friend who's red trusted by u and cage. HAve a nice day.
You haven't proved anything, only made counter-accusations. Additionally Verification ADMITTED he tried to take a loan out under some one else's name. How much more proof can you get?
csharp11

View Profile
December 28, 2014, 04:14:17 PM

Said the guy with 1000s of dollars worth of scam accusations. Cheesy Get real, bro.

And could you explain this if you please:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=902620.msg9959654#msg9959654

OK, this is a post from Verification towards Niann.

Quote from: Verification link=topic=875976.msg9678071#msg9678071
This guy owe me 200 worth in BTC I didnt want to scam him or ask for a REAL LOAN. Since i didnt change as promised any of the passwords. He kept 400 tickets into the MTGO ACCOUNT who I already get a refund for them. And still owe me 0.541 BTC I paid for using both accounts. And also I didnt ask for his docs, IM NOT AN IDIOT, He's a REAL SCUMB BAG. I totally understand that TECSHARE did many trades with him and he'sayng he's trust whorty. But this guy has my money. AND I WANT IT BACK.

Niann claims that Verification was defended by shipitbuddy.
Then today this account is trying to exchange bitcoins for Skrill. Not only. He left a positive feedback to shipitbuddy.
Is it possible all three of these accounts belong to the same person?

Quote from: MTGObitcoin link=topic=906574.msg9961662#msg9961662
I'm buying BTC.

I have Skrill and Neteller.

Please PM offers.

What annoys me in this forum, is that you guys are really good at targeting "Potential Scammers", but you suck at targeting REAL ones.

Again - Im not saying he is a scammer for sure, but c'mon there are allegations for 1000's of dollars worth of scams and you don't even look into it? People get scammer tags for 5 bucks (eventually).

I am not an admin, so I cannot do anything about it, should anyone ask why I ask these questions.

Here is what your posts look like in Currerncy Exchange:

BUYING/SELLING , IF U HAVE NETELLER PM ME.

Pretty similar, don't you think?
Are all of the three: shipitbuddy, MTGObitcoin and Verification your accounts?

shipitbuddy

View Profile
December 28, 2014, 04:17:50 PM

Look , this is easier about my friend  if he was looking to scam Niann would change passwords and emails  if u DON'T UNDERSTAND A SIMPLE THING is not my problem also is not MY MONEY so I don't need to keep talking about it I KNOW U WRONG AND I KNOW NIANN HAS 600$ BUCKS WHO STOLE FROM MY FRIEND and there's nothing that can prove it wrong sense they have a " take no loans "  it wasnt " do not ask for loans " he was seeing the force of the account since it was old and etc, this stop here.

And regarding my transactions , I tell you again , what do u need ? Ill email stars and ask for the time of the transaction and when it was shot down. And then what else u need ? You'r pointless for me really , anyway I belive ur a smart person who understand.

shipitbuddy

View Profile
December 28, 2014, 04:19:23 PM

Said the guy with 1000s of dollars worth of scam accusations. Cheesy Get real, bro.

And could you explain this if you please:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=902620.msg9959654#msg9959654

OK, this is a post from Verification towards Niann.

Quote from: Verification link=topic=875976.msg9678071#msg9678071
This guy owe me 200 worth in BTC I didnt want to scam him or ask for a REAL LOAN. Since i didnt change as promised any of the passwords. He kept 400 tickets into the MTGO ACCOUNT who I already get a refund for them. And still owe me 0.541 BTC I paid for using both accounts. And also I didnt ask for his docs, IM NOT AN IDIOT, He's a REAL SCUMB BAG. I totally understand that TECSHARE did many trades with him and he'sayng he's trust whorty. But this guy has my money. AND I WANT IT BACK.

Niann claims that Verification was defended by shipitbuddy.
Then today this account is trying to exchange bitcoins for Skrill. Not only. He left a positive feedback to shipitbuddy.
Is it possible all three of these accounts belong to the same person?

Quote from: MTGObitcoin link=topic=906574.msg9961662#msg9961662
I'm buying BTC.

I have Skrill and Neteller.

Please PM offers.

What annoys me in this forum, is that you guys are really good at targeting "Potential Scammers", but you suck at targeting REAL ones.

Again - Im not saying he is a scammer for sure, but c'mon there are allegations for 1000's of dollars worth of scams and you don't even look into it? People get scammer tags for 5 bucks (eventually).

I am not an admin, so I cannot do anything about it, should anyone ask why I ask these questions.

Here is what your posts look like in Currerncy Exchange:

BUYING/SELLING , IF U HAVE NETELLER PM ME.

Pretty similar, don't you think?
Are all of the three: shipitbuddy, MTGObitcoin and Verification your accounts?

Verification is not my account , is a friend one.

MTGOBITCOIN I can get into the account since it from a friend in Argentina, and since we traded we record the transaction for a few btc into the forum. AND YES I GOT ACCESS TO THAT ACCOUNT.

And shiptitbuddy is clearly my account.

shipitbuddy

View Profile
December 28, 2014, 04:21:30 PM

I will insert a few images but I don't know how to do it , also  I will do that from MTGObitcoin account.
So I can show u guys a few things regarding my red trust from uknown members.

csharp11

View Profile
December 28, 2014, 04:23:59 PM
Last edit: December 28, 2014, 05:31:38 PM by csharp11

OK. You got my respect for admitting that. So now we know.

Related Topic - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=906931.msg9966597#msg9966597

evrynet

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 11:41:46 AM

Guys, they took the 1000$ out of my account and they restore it back ,  third time it happened in 2 months, so im not longer reciving $$ from not trusted members into Pokerstars, once more and they close my account :/.
do not lie you motherf**ker
you have stolen money from me as well.
and looks like they are friends with tomatocage, one is stealing and promoting his services, another act like blind.
don't you see that shippitbuddy have stolen thousands of dollars?
he have locked his tread for us to write about him.
he is hiding.
and by the way, yesterday he contacted my buddy asking for 0.25btc loan via PM.
he is freaking scam artist!
anyone, trusted, please negative rate him. save the peoples money !!!
shipitbuddy

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 11:56:36 AM

Guys, they took the 1000$ out of my account and they restore it back ,  third time it happened in 2 months, so im not longer reciving $$ from not trusted members into Pokerstars, once more and they close my account :/.
do not lie you motherf**ker
you have stolen money from me as well.
and looks like they are friends with tomatocage, one is stealing and promoting his services, another act like blind.
don't you see that shippitbuddy have stolen thousands of dollars?
he have locked his tread for us to write about him.
he is hiding.
and by the way, yesterday he contacted my buddy asking for 0.25btc loan via PM.
he is freaking scam artist!
anyone, trusted, please negative rate him. save the peoples money !!!

Idiot, read you'r PM's!! You'r buddy is an asshole! And You too, til you don't remove this kind of sh1t you wont get paid idiot!!

shipitbuddy

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 12:00:06 PM

He's and idiot we talking about 80 usd , and he doesn't reply to my PM's I can't do anything.

Sorry bro but is not you'r concern the way I work.

I don't care about negative trust by this kind of asshole who  log off , seems like they a way prefer to have some neg trust on my and fuck me all way more than 80 usd.

I'm waiting 4 him to come here.

shipitbuddy

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 12:20:40 PM

Actually ur wrong the cocern is between someone who don't reply my pm's and claim not beign paid please c'mon..

everynet
Brand new

Activity: 0

View Profile  Personal Message (Online)
Trust: 0: -0 / +0(0)
refund
« Sent to: shipitbuddy on: Today at 12:05:33 PM »
Reply with quoteQuote  ReplyReply  Remove this messageDelete 
He's and idiot we talking about 80 usd , and he doesn't reply to my PM's I can't do anything.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=897342.40

Hi,

Want to draw a line under this and get it done and move on.

Refund my money @ bitstamp rate and ill remove my posts from the scam acusation thread.

Amount due 0.34BTC

my bitcoin address : 1MLpbjuruitZS2qKiZusB5J3DtpeFYXiSd

Look at this, this people are idiots or what ?

Also noticed there seem to be quite a few scam accustions cropping up lately.

Cool , let's clear them up, give me the details about the scam accusations  Ill prove me wrong as I've sent you on PM. I just love this.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: