Bitcoin Forum
March 30, 2024, 01:17:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The difference between government instituted currencies and Bitcoin is huge.  (Read 5067 times)
ridgemont4 (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 27, 2012, 04:25:31 PM

sounds like you should stick with usd.  bitcoin at this point in time is not ready for Gavin's grandma but when it is perhaps you will be ready to use it.

welcome to the real world, mi amigo.  yes there is greed all around us. I argue, however, that wallstreet has more greed than bitcoiners.

Why are you speaking to me in Spanish? I'm not Hispanic. and please refrain from "welcoming" me anywhere. You are nobody besides a poster on a Bitcoin forum. What authority do you have to welcome me anywhere? and yea, argue all you want. I'm not arguing anything just stated how I feel. If my opinions offend you... well maybe you're the one who needs a reality check. Opinions are all around us. Speaking of grandmothers, my grandmother is more tolerant than some of you.

This guy is a plant, maybe someone should ban him for being disingenuous.   I am serious.

What is even more shocking is he is not a plant and actually believes and acts this way in real life.  I think a lot of people here are trying to explain to him how bitcoin works but he has a victim mentality and believes the forum and all of humanity is trying to get him.  In fact, on one of my posts I was actually agreeing with him but he played the victim and argued with me. 

You're the type of person who would kill someone for their own good.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jimbobway
Legendary

Activity: 1304
Merit: 1014

View Profile
June 27, 2012, 04:49:13 PM

sounds like you should stick with usd.  bitcoin at this point in time is not ready for Gavin's grandma but when it is perhaps you will be ready to use it.

welcome to the real world, mi amigo.  yes there is greed all around us. I argue, however, that wallstreet has more greed than bitcoiners.

Why are you speaking to me in Spanish? I'm not Hispanic. and please refrain from "welcoming" me anywhere. You are nobody besides a poster on a Bitcoin forum. What authority do you have to welcome me anywhere? and yea, argue all you want. I'm not arguing anything just stated how I feel. If my opinions offend you... well maybe you're the one who needs a reality check. Opinions are all around us. Speaking of grandmothers, my grandmother is more tolerant than some of you.

This guy is a plant, maybe someone should ban him for being disingenuous.   I am serious.

What is even more shocking is he is not a plant and actually believes and acts this way in real life.  I think a lot of people here are trying to explain to him how bitcoin works but he has a victim mentality and believes the forum and all of humanity is trying to get him.  In fact, on one of my posts I was actually agreeing with him but he played the victim and argued with me. 

As a United States citizen I have no choice but to pay taxes to fund wars to keep our freedom.  Freedom isn't free.
ridgemont4 (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 27, 2012, 04:54:27 PM

As a United States citizen I have no choice but to pay taxes to fund wars to keep our freedom.  Freedom isn't free.

Then how is it freedom?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: