Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:22:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][MGT] Magnetz - Blockchain Torrents - Piratebay Replacer. (ICO, x13)  (Read 43362 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
franckuestein
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1130

Truth will out!

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2015, 08:03:46 PM

The wall will be up January the third. Sorry we were not here yesterday but devs celebrate new years as well!

Thanks dev, nice to see your presence again. I'm not sure if the price will stay so low until you place the buy wall but it's still nice to hear you plan to fulfil your promises to ICO investors who started to feel some fear after couple of troll-rounds. Already some interesting things are happening in MGT order books btw

Info for newbies: the big sell wall appearing today is fake. Somebody want's to buy cheap. So just pretend like it's not there and don't freak out and don't sell because this is what that guy wants apparently.

How many BTC's were in that fake wall?

As well, message for ICO investors: Less than 48h since the c-cex MGT/BTC, if you invest is because you know that they're going to be dumpers the first 24h hours… don't feel nervous because people just want to frighten you. Let's see if devs establish that wall and we're going to feel a little bit more "secure"  Wink

[ AVAILABLE SIGNATURE SPACE ]

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
SimkoMiner

Activity: 925
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 09:05:12 PM

All the big sell walls are eaten like they were for free. That's insane.
franckuestein
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1130

Truth will out!

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2015, 09:32:47 PM

Grin Grin maybe someone want cheap coins after the ICO phase, lol.

@devs, you can update the OP to make it more friendly for the new users that discover the coin. As well there are things that need to be updated like the first sentence about the ICO Wink Add C-CEX logo on exchanges section and a ref-link to visit the exchange.
Just as a recommendation, hehe.

[ AVAILABLE SIGNATURE SPACE ]
amacar

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 10:02:21 PM

If they are gonna put buy wall at 733 sat, then this is practical "free" money in next 2 days. But you may never know if they will really put the wall or just disappear.
Coinyy

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 10:50:00 PM

So about 3millions were destroyed and now there is about 5millions left of TOTAL coins?
NoobKidOnTheBlock

Activity: 770

FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 12:13:35 AM

So about 3millions were destroyed and now there is about 5millions left of TOTAL coins?
I thought everyone was screaming that this coin was a scam coin? or was that all just a ruse for people to stop people from buying into the ICO? I don't know I'm just going by what other people were saying Smiley If someone can answer this for me that would be awesome Smiley Cheers

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇
............NoobKidOnThe.BLOCK.....

rakesh1_90

Activity: 686

Fall seven times, stand up eight.

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 02:51:04 AM

I thought everyone was screaming that this coin was a scam coin? or was that all just a ruse for people to stop people from buying into the ICO? I don't know I'm just going by what other people were saying Smiley If someone can answer this for me that would be awesome Smiley Cheers

Buy VTR's this reeks of scam. Would not mind keeping a tab on magnetz.
The_Prof

Activity: 345
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 02:59:03 AM

NoobKidOnTheBlock - There have been a lot of shouts and screams about this being a scam but as of yet there is no evidence at all either way. I bought in a small amount at the ICO and I have also purchased some more at random intervals because there is plenty below that value. In my opinion I don't believe it's fair that the dev 'must put up a buy wall.'  The point of the ICO was to raise funds for work on the coin, how will it help if it all has to go back into buying coins. But anyway, that's not for me to decide.

Look over there...
NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 03:56:24 AM

NoobKidOnTheBlock - There have been a lot of shouts and screams about this being a scam but as of yet there is no evidence at all either way. I bought in a small amount at the ICO and I have also purchased some more at random intervals because there is plenty below that value. In my opinion I don't believe it's fair that the dev 'must put up a buy wall.'  The point of the ICO was to raise funds for work on the coin, how will it help if it all has to go back into buying coins. But anyway, that's not for me to decide.

No I completely understand and in no way was I coming here to scream and shout scam I just received a PM from someone who must've seen me post early in this thread warning me to not participate in the ICO because it was a rip off.  I hope I didn't offend anyone here by asking that question I was just curious if what I heard was true or not that's all Smiley Cheers

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

SimkoMiner

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 06:57:44 AM

I remember this week how everybody was excited in NakamotoDark coin when volume jumped from 2 to 4 BTC in a day. Well, what can I say then for 30 BTC increase in a day  Grin

leigh2k14
Legendary

Activity: 1288

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 07:18:46 AM

I'd have to give this one a 50/50 chance of the Dev doing a vanishing act.

If he does deliver however, this could be BIG.

It's a gamble. You decide.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄
████████████▄       ███                ▄███████████▄            ▄██████████      ███     ███▀
███     ▀▀███▌      ███               ████▀     ▀████         ▄███▀▀     ▀▀      ███    ███▀
███       ███▌      ███              ███▀         ▀███       ▄███                ███   ███
███     ▄███▀       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███  ███
██████████▀         ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███ ███
███▀▀▀▀▀████▄       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███  ███     ███           ███
███      ▀███▌      ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███   ███     ███         ███
███       ███▌      ███              ███▄         ▄███        ███                ███    ███     ███       ███
███     ▄▄███▌      ███               ████▄     ▄████         ▀███▄▄     ▄▄      ███     ███▄    ███▄   ▄███
████████████▀       ███████████        ▀███████████▀            ▀██████████      ███      ███▄    ███▄ ▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀     ███▄███
                                                                                                    ▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

Token Sale Starts on [ 12 October ]
[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

The_Prof

Activity: 345

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 10:25:03 AM

Agreed.

Look over there...
McKnight

Activity: 356

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 10:32:39 AM

Dev:  I've downloaded the wallet but i can not unzip the bloody folder, i've tried 7zip and winzip, can you put a link up which is not zipped please?
chicken65

Merit: 506

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 11:22:07 AM

Yes that it.
My interest is not about dumping what I bought - its about the dev sticking around and not doing a runner with
an insignificant 24 btc. His coin can do way better than it currently is. So lets see what happens tomorrow...
No buy wall - coins is fucked simply due to zero trust in dev.

Dev you need to understand this. Only 5 mil of your coin in existence. Im sure you understand what that can mean...
chicken65

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 11:24:03 AM

Yes - a very low amount and providing the dev sticks by his word it means the coin
has the potential to go ballistic.
chicken65

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 11:26:27 AM

The wall will be up January the third. Sorry we were not here yesterday but devs celebrate new years as well!

Ok do it - and dont worry only a few weak hands will dump but I guarantee you its the right move as those
coins you absorb will increase in value substantially.
Repunza

Activity: 357

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 03:32:52 PM

NoobKidOnTheBlock - There have been a lot of shouts and screams about this being a scam but as of yet there is no evidence at all either way. I bought in a small amount at the ICO and I have also purchased some more at random intervals because there is plenty below that value. In my opinion I don't believe it's fair that the dev 'must put up a buy wall.'  The point of the ICO was to raise funds for work on the coin, how will it help if it all has to go back into buying coins. But anyway, that's not for me to decide.

NoobKid has a bad habit of jump from forum to forum speaking negative about coins. Especially ones he don't even own...
KeyserSozeMC

Activity: 742

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2015, 03:34:08 PM

NoobKidOnTheBlock - There have been a lot of shouts and screams about this being a scam but as of yet there is no evidence at all either way. I bought in a small amount at the ICO and I have also purchased some more at random intervals because there is plenty below that value. In my opinion I don't believe it's fair that the dev 'must put up a buy wall.'  The point of the ICO was to raise funds for work on the coin, how will it help if it all has to go back into buying coins. But anyway, that's not for me to decide.

NoobKid has a bad habit of jump from forum to forum speaking negative about coins. Especially ones he don't even own...
Wake up. This coin is screaming that it's a scam.

Hey, smexy. Don't waste your time. Time's precious.
NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 03:43:59 PM

What are you talking about? Please inform me which coins I have spoken negatively about?? If I just so happen to do that I would like to see the evidence please and thank you Smiley

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

SimkoMiner

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 05:56:13 PM

It seems the floor 300-500 SAT won't hold too long, either it will be dumped to ground in panic or somebody who accumulated a lot will place nice big buy wall and the space shuttle Discovery flies away. Then all low sell orders suddenly disappear. Smiley But just in case I have placed some really low buy orders, because the panic of newbie "crypto traders" is boundless. I bet most of these sell orders have been set just few percent above what was original purchase price or ICO investors selling with losses. So let's say Joe has bought for 360 SAT and set sell order for 400 SAT immediately. 10 percent is nice quick profit, so why not. :-) But when the price jumps from hundreds to thousands, I believe those micro-traders will start jumping off the cliff. I made this mistake so many times in my beginnings. Rather sold quickly with tiny profit (usually 10-20%) than risk a little and make 500-1000% gain which is very common profit margin in crypto. :-) Well, to be honest, I made such quick 10-minutes micro-trade on XPY yesterday. Before the epic dump-fest started I was lucky enough to get my sell order eaten, made 2% profit but my heart almost jumped out of my chest.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: