Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:05:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][MGT] Magnetz - Blockchain Torrents - Piratebay Replacer. (ICO, x13)  (Read 43362 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
yumei

Activity: 185
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 03:49:42 PM

In my opinion, your plan with this ICO is already a success with 7btc, the amount you received is already more than what you should have got from just cloning of old dead scam coin.

Well almost 5btc of 7btc worth Magnetz the OP bought himself right before the ICO started on c-cex.com
I can tell it for sure, because this first ICO trade was done even before the links to the ICO on c-cex.com were published, you could check it with the timestamps on c-cex. In my opinion it is ok when OP decide to buy into his own crypto, but he should be transparent about it, but he didn´t told anybody.

So the whole amount invested into the ICO is 2btc so far.
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MAGNETZ (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 04:02:56 PM

In my opinion, your plan with this ICO is already a success with 7btc, the amount you received is already more than what you should have got from just cloning of old dead scam coin.

Well almost 5btc of 7btc worth Magnetz the OP bought himself right before the ICO started on c-cex.com
I can tell it for sure, because this first ICO trade was done even before the links to the ICO on c-cex.com were published, you could check it with the timestamps on c-cex. In my opinion it is ok when OP decide to buy into his own crypto, but he should be transparent about it, but he didn´t told anybody.

So the whole amount invested into the ICO is 2btc so far.

We didn't buy into our ICO, actually the team talked about buying some ICO coins but decided that it wasn't fair so we are mining them atm. The whole amount invest in the ICO at the moment reflects the reality.
MAGNETZ (OP)

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 08:14:11 PM

Only 2-3 more hours until our whitepaper is out!
nick777

Activity: 527
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 08:15:30 PM

Quote from: pnoch on December 26, 2014, 11:01:05 PM
From my research with new Magnetz release today,

Magnetz is just a lame attempt at scamming people with ICO, I've check their code and I can't believe my eyes, it is just a exact duplicate of old "torrentcoin" (also x13 algo) (https://github.com/torrentcointeam/torrentcoin) that died from dev ran away long time ago.

All of their 'torrent' code and UI, is just a copy from that old 'torrentcoin"

their torrentpage.cpp torrentpage.ui is 100% clone from the old code.

Fail much?

The wallet UI overall is completely standard and again exact duplicate from the old "torrentcoin"

Even the same mistake in bitcoingui.cpp (same exact mistake with setStatusTip and setShortcut)

Magnetz - bitcoingui.cpp

Code:
   addressBookAction = new QAction(QIcon(":/icons/address-book"), tr("&Addresses"), this);
    addressBookAction->setStatusTip(tr("Edit the list of stored addresses and labels"));
    addressBookAction->setToolTip(addressBookAction->statusTip());
    addressBookAction->setCheckable(true);
    addressBookAction->setShortcut(QKeySequence(Qt::ALT + Qt::Key_5));
    tabGroup->addAction(addressBookAction);
    torrentPageAction = new QAction(QIcon(":/icons/magnet"), tr("&Torrent"), this);
    torrentPageAction->setToolTip(tr("Edit the list of stored addresses and labels"));
    torrentPageAction->setCheckable(true);
    torrentPageAction->setShortcut(QKeySequence(Qt::ALT + Qt::Key_5));
    tabGroup->addAction(torrentPageAction);

Torrentcoin - bitcoingui.cpp

Code:
   addressBookAction = new QAction(QIcon(":/icons/address-book"), tr("&Addresses"), this);
    addressBookAction->setStatusTip(tr("Edit the list of stored addresses and labels"));
    addressBookAction->setToolTip(addressBookAction->statusTip());
    addressBookAction->setCheckable(true);
    addressBookAction->setShortcut(QKeySequence(Qt::ALT + Qt::Key_5));
    tabGroup->addAction(addressBookAction);
    torrentPageAction = new QAction(QIcon(":/icons/magnet"), tr("&Torrent"), this);
    torrentPageAction->setToolTip(tr("Edit the list of stored addresses and labels"));
    torrentPageAction->setCheckable(true);
    torrentPageAction->setShortcut(QKeySequence(Qt::ALT + Qt::Key_5));
    tabGroup->addAction(torrentPageAction);

More over, Magnetz ANN is very similiar to STABLE ANN page which is also one of the scam ICO project (Check the roadmap phrase) both ANN is also self-moderated topic.

Check here:
Magnetz ANN (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=900716.0) *self-moderated topic
TorrentCoin ANN (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=633546.0)
STABLE ANN (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=886555.0) *self-moderated topic

Obviously Magnetz so-called 'dev' is just a team with good graphic designer but know nothing about coding.

People should be investing in real project not just some scammer, but I'm pretty sure they have some good connections with people from checking their thread.

vTorrent non-ICO coin is what people who wants 'torrent on blockchain' should be support and invest in.

LET'S STOP THE SCAMMER!

Good job!

███
██▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██▄
███
     ▄█████████████████████████████▄    ▄████████▄▄    ▄▄████████▄▄     ▄▄████████▄▄
    █████████████████████████████████ ▄█████████████ ▄██████████████▄▄▄██████████████▄
   ████▀                ▄▄▄▄     ▀██ ▄████▀    ▀▀██▀▄█████▀▀   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▀▀█████▄
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄███▀         ▄████▀         ▄████▀         ███████         █████▄
    ▀██████████████▄  ████          ████           ████▀           █████           █████
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄ ████         ▄████          ▄████            █████           █████
                ▄████ ▀████▄▄    ▄▄████▀ ▄▄     ▄▄████             █████           █████
████████████████████   ▀██████████████▀▄█████████████              █████           █████
██████████████████▀       ▀▀██████▀▀    ▀█████████▀▀               █████           █████
.....SOOM 4th Blockchain

███
▀██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
▄██
███
SOOM Blockchain    ███
    ███
█  ███
█  ███
█  ███
█  ███
█  ███
█  ███
█  ███
█  ███
█  ███
█  ███
    ███
    ███

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄█████       ██████████▄
▄██████  ▄▄▄  ███████████▄
███████  ▄▄▄  ████████████
███████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███████
▀██████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄    ██████▀
▀█████            █████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Whitepaper

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀▀███▄
▄███████████▀▀▀      ████▄
██████▀▀▀       ▄    █████
███▄         ▄█▀    ██████
██████▄    ▄█▀      ██████
█████████▄█▀       ███████
▀██████████  ▄     ██████▀
▀█████████ ███▄  ██████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Official - News
sony87

Activity: 440
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 08:16:45 PM

### words below ARE related to the current topic ###

Guys, when would you all realize that if someone want to create something cool and new like the idea here he won't collect money with ICO.
Karmacoin did not had ICO and was on serious position after the hard work done. What happen later was something different.

Understand that purpose of those ICO/IPOs is just to collect free BTC from users here. 95% or more of all ICO till now was not used for the purpose of building a coin. I'm in deep regret for all of you and your lost BTC, because I know how hard is to collect 1BTC with even 12 rigs pulling 14KW... don't let the greed pull you down. Better try to trade with low margins on more stable coins than lost all you have here for the joy of another "amazing team".

I was reading the BCT forum for 1 year before I ever posted my 1st post and in general i don't want to waste time of writing when it's useless, but this time i can't be silent.

#########

MAGNETZ (OP)

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 08:18:04 PM

Hey nick777! We won't delete the post (although it's the third time people post it in our thread) but here's our statement on it (please read up the thread before posting that again)

Please try to not FUD the project and the space where community members discuss about magnetz.
We can confirm that our basecode is indeed the same as torrentcoin's. What some bitcointalk members need to understand is that every blockchain based project uses another coin's code as it's basedcose. There are lots of projects loved and strongly supported by the community that started with basecodes previously used by other coins.
What the team is doing  (as can be perceived by the roadmap and as will be stated in tomorrow's whitepaper) is start the coin with a certain basesource and then build services around it.
Every coin does it, build value around a blockchain, and that's what altcoins are all about. Build experimental services around the blockchain and push the limits of what it can do.

We won't delete the last posts because we feel this subject needed to be addressed but please try to keep the thread clean so the real discussion about magnetz can happen.

The Magnetz dev team

EDIT: And about the video. Now we are accused of having a nice way for people to understand what our project is about? We saw some people doing the same questions about magnetz and thought it would be fun to have an animated video to show investors what we are all about, if having real word done is now a reason for false intentions accusations we won't be able to do anything.
MAGNETZ (OP)

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 09:02:25 PM

Magnetz whitepaper is out! http://www.mediafire.com/view/ncn1ciz74sr8p8k/MagnetzWhitepaper.pdf
sony87

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 09:10:15 PM

-1, you only collect the info from the tread and put it in PDF, real whitepaper purpose is to show the ideal, concept, how should be realized, marker research - I don't see this here, sorry.

MAGNETZ (OP)

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 09:19:04 PM

-1, you only collect the info from the tread and put it in PDF, real whitepaper purpose is to show the ideal, concept, how should be realized, marker research - I don't see this here, sorry.

Thanks for the feedback! Is there anything you would like to know about magnetz? What kind of doubts do you have after reading the whitepaper?
sony87

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 09:28:12 PM

Thanks for the feedback! Is there anything you would like to know about magnetz? What kind of doubts do you have after reading the whitepaper?

I don't have doubts, i just see that you are doing things the wrong way. If we take the assumption that you really pay coders from ICO then someone which is more technical should write the white paper. Whatever... i'm not even bother mining, you just continue to drawn deeper and deeper with this anti-questions. We all know that you should be active only during the ICO.

MAGNETZ (OP)

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 09:30:55 PM

I don't have doubts, i just see that you are doing things the wrong way. If we take the assumption that you really pay coders from ICO then someone which is more technical should write the white paper. Whatever... i'm not even bother mining, you just continue to drawn deeper and deeper with this anti-questions. We all know that you should be active only during the ICO.

If you are here just to FUD and make "anti-questions" please don't even bother in writing back. We don't want to be pushed back by people who are just here to FUD and are not constructive.

Thank you.
sony87

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 09:35:25 PM

If you are here just to FUD and make "anti-questions" please don't even bother in writing back. We don't want to be pushed back by people who are just here to FUD and are not constructive.

Thank you.

Dude, FUD is if someone come here and say "This coin is shit, DEV is shit, don't buy, sell cheap". How can my words could classified as FUD, pha. FUnny guy you are....

WilderX

Activity: 597
Merit: 504

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 10:07:41 PM

Dev, Thanks for the promised whitepaper. Have some questions regarding that, BUT FIRST

1. Due to recent developments doubts about your project, accusations, ICO Scam alarm has been raised by the community. Since you have promised "BTC buy wall will be placed @ 733 satoshi when the ICO ends" so that any investor who wants to get out can get out. Could you agree C-CEX to handle this? That they will hold the buy wall for at least one day when the ICO ends before you get the BTC from the ICO? This way you can convince investors and hold true to what was promised and build trust with the community?

2. From the whitepaper: The Magnetz search-engine is tomagnetz whatgoogle is to the internet. Awebsite that works as an interface which will let the user relish all the magnet links stored in the blockchain. This magnet link aggregator can be seen as a fork of the usual block explorer.It will be open source so that if the site goes down, another one will go online in a matter of hours.  Magnet links are added to the blockchain via the Magnet search-engine website. Users send 1 MGT to an address defined by the website and the magnet link is reviewed and if approved, added to the blockchain. The only way to add a magnet link to the blockchain is by using the website. So since the magnet link aggregator is open source anyone can make their own website and approve whatever links they want into the blockchain how do you stop this?

3. Nice I see you took some of my input and turned it into "proof-of-seeding"  Smiley That could get interesting if it works, but right now you have no idea of the technicalities how to do "Proof-of-Seeding" right?

Waiting on your answer now especially question 1 and if you agree I ask that comeone from C-CEX would come here confirm it.

Thanks

sly5am

Activity: 582

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 10:45:11 PM

The whole 'proof of seeding' is quite interesting, however, I would suggest you hire a coder to compile something and explain how it works , do this soon, the interest in magnetz is dropping dramatically, I doubt you will sell 1/5th ico if you don't show some work.

notsofast
Legendary

Activity: 1517
Merit: 1042

@notsofast

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2014, 04:05:35 AM

Quite a thin whitepaper.

I've been mining this with my own rigs but I don't think the ICO will sell out unless you put out some significant new code to back up your claims which the whitepaper does little to flesh out or create a specific, timelined plan for release.

I hope your further actions quickly put my skepticisms to rest.

twitter.com/notsofast
wisnon

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 28, 2014, 11:25:08 AM

dev,ICO end time?
DidiMidi

Activity: 463

View Profile
December 28, 2014, 03:20:23 PM

Dev: you're on the verge of completely losing everyone's trust (and you're dragging a reputable bct member along, but i think that he has done this to himself). You can still salvage the project, all you need to do is to be upfront, NOT to delete posts -whatever their content - and be honest. And QUICK.

If i see any signs of the above, i might consider investing.

▄▀▀███▄
                  █▄█▀▀▀███
                  ▌▐ ▐█▌ ██

▄██████▀▄    ▄▄████▄▄▄██▀
▄███▀ ▄▀██▄▀▄
██▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀
███ █▀█  ██ █
███   █  ██▀█
▄▄
▀███▄▄▄▄███▄▀▀▀██▄▄    ▄▀█████▄
  ▀███████▀      ▀▀██▄▀▄█▀ ▄ ▀██▄
                     █ █  ▀▄▀▄ ██
                     █▀█ ▀▄▄▀  ██
                     ▀▄██▄   ▄██▀
                       ▀██████▀
TRUEGAME
BLOCKCHAIN BASED GAMES OF CHANCE │
▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄  ▄▄  ▄
████████████████      WHITEPAPER      ████████████████
▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀
5 th  ──────────
March
TELEGRAM

TWITTER
YOUTUBE

GITHUB
lionheart78
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1152

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2014, 03:32:08 PM

Dev, Thanks for the promised whitepaper. Have some questions regarding that, BUT FIRST

1. Due to recent developments doubts about your project, accusations, ICO Scam alarm has been raised by the community. Since you have promised "BTC buy wall will be placed @ 733 satoshi when the ICO ends" so that any investor who wants to get out can get out. Could you agree C-CEX to handle this? That they will hold the buy wall for at least one day when the ICO ends before you get the BTC from the ICO? This way you can convince investors and hold true to what was promised and build trust with the community?

2. From the whitepaper: The Magnetz search-engine is tomagnetz whatgoogle is to the internet. Awebsite that works as an interface which will let the user relish all the magnet links stored in the blockchain. This magnet link aggregator can be seen as a fork of the usual block explorer.It will be open source so that if the site goes down, another one will go online in a matter of hours.  Magnet links are added to the blockchain via the Magnet search-engine website. Users send 1 MGT to an address defined by the website and the magnet link is reviewed and if approved, added to the blockchain. The only way to add a magnet link to the blockchain is by using the website. So since the magnet link aggregator is open source anyone can make their own website and approve whatever links they want into the blockchain how do you stop this?

3. Nice I see you took some of my input and turned it into "proof-of-seeding"  Smiley That could get interesting if it works, but right now you have no idea of the technicalities how to do "Proof-of-Seeding" right?

Waiting on your answer now especially question 1 and if you agree I ask that comeone from C-CEX would come here confirm it.

Thanks

The idea of handling the buy support by C-Cex is good, i would vote to let the collected IPO be handled by C-Cex and put it on the promised buy wall until it is depleted, if im not mistaken there is another 500k coins to be mined in two week time, and i read you are mining to get this coin too, how is that, to clear everything of their doubt, just let C-Cex handle the BTC from IPO, and since you are mining you can sell them at the said buy wall.. if the community finds your work to be good, they wont hessitate to donate certain amount of coin which  you can then sell to cover your expenses ..

edit>. the community will have to discuss on what to do to the bought back coin

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
MAGNETZ (OP)

View Profile
December 28, 2014, 04:03:44 PM

Hey everyone!

First of all, here's the link to the MacOSx wallet as promised: http://www.mediafire.com/download/rnkwu8derwkr6sx/Magnetz-Qt.app.zip.

To the people asking, ICO will end in 3 days, here's a countdown.

About talking to c-cex for them to place the buy wall instead of us, the dev team will need to discuss this subject but in the end it will depend on how money will be invested in the ICO. We are already in debt with the developers who are coding the website and to the graphic designers who did the magnetz website we will be posting tomorrow. So that part of the ICO will need to be used ASAP, then we can talk to c-cex about puttng the rest of the ICO in a buy wall and see what they have to say about that, nevertheless I'll call a magnetz dev team discussion on this.
KeyserSozeMC

Activity: 742

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2014, 04:10:51 PM

I doubt C-CEX will say no to that, since all what they have to do is keep your account locked and just give you funds you'll need to pay people you owe money to.

How much do you owe to the people you mentioned, by the way?

Hey, smexy. Don't waste your time. Time's precious.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: