Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:09:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][MGT] Magnetz - Blockchain Torrents - Piratebay Replacer. (ICO, x13)  (Read 43362 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
triplef

Activity: 338
Merit: 100

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 10:31:54 PM

dude, exchanges should ask for deposit of same amount for 30 days.

you want a 100 BTC ico, need 200 btc ( 100 from ico , 100 from personal)....

after all is clear the 100 ICO is given.. 100 left hold for 30 days more... then once all clear last 100 Btc released...

simple.. banks operate same way.. Secured Credit lines will ask you for 2k Up front, then lend you 2k

The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
leigh2k14
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 10:34:22 PM

We developers get caught out to.
No one should feel bad about this. After all, like others I bought some of this my self based on the promise of a buy wall after ico end. Its truly shocking he edited his ann post and changed the meaning of the sentence. Such a shame because they give all us devs a bad name. Maybe Cex havent paid the developer yet and they could throw up the wall and let nature take its course?
I feel so sad for all those who invested. Shame... Sad

PS
Developer: if you are around you really need to speak to your investors. You really did (and still could have) a coin with much potential.

Hey good to see you here (under the circumstances).
Your a great dev, always engaging with your investors, and at least you havent vanished Smiley
Like you I bought some of this only because a buywall was promised.
Your coin is on cex as well. What they like to deal with?

Hi and thanks  Cool. I have been a little silent on the thread the last couple of weeks due to Xmas, family and so on but will be back on the case asap. We never had any problems with cex but our experience would be different as we didn't do an ico. Our communication with them has been limited. Speaking purely as an investor (not World Trade Funds) I am surprised they didn't at least freeze trading because of how obvious this scam was immediately after the ico ended. I do feel that is a worrying development in crypto if an exchange wont consider such obvious deceit as some kind of default situation.

We took responsibility to run ICO for MGT. They took our conditions. We both filled requirements for each other. We holded funds for 3 days after ICO ends. Finding no problem with mining, wallet and blockchain funds were released for MGT dev. We don't guarantee any promices given by dev. Our mission is to run wallets and make trading possible with best service we can give.

Fuck you and your exchange, I hope everyone  stops trading with, as I won't be.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄
████████████▄       ███                ▄███████████▄            ▄██████████      ███     ███▀
███     ▀▀███▌      ███               ████▀     ▀████         ▄███▀▀     ▀▀      ███    ███▀
███       ███▌      ███              ███▀         ▀███       ▄███                ███   ███
███     ▄███▀       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███  ███
██████████▀         ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███ ███
███▀▀▀▀▀████▄       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███  ███     ███           ███
███      ▀███▌      ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███   ███     ███         ███
███       ███▌      ███              ███▄         ▄███        ███                ███    ███     ███       ███
███     ▄▄███▌      ███               ████▄     ▄████         ▀███▄▄     ▄▄      ███     ███▄    ███▄   ▄███
████████████▀       ███████████        ▀███████████▀            ▀██████████      ███      ███▄    ███▄ ▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀     ███▄███
                                                                                                    ▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

Token Sale Starts on [ 12 October ]
[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

cubydu

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2015, 10:36:28 PM

No one should feel bad about this. After all, like others I bought some of this my self based on the promise of a buy wall after ico end. Its truly shocking he edited his ann post and changed the meaning of the sentence. Such a shame because they give all us devs a bad name. Maybe Cex havent paid the developer yet and they could throw up the wall and let nature take its course?

PS
Developer: if you are around you really need to speak to your investors. You really did (and still could have) a coin with much potential.

Your a great dev, always engaging with your investors, and at least you havent vanished Smiley

Hi and thanks  Cool. I have been a little silent on the thread the last couple of weeks due to Xmas, family and so on but will be back on the case asap. We never had any problems with cex but our experience would be different as we didn't do an ico. Our communication with them has been limited. Speaking purely as an investor (not World Trade Funds) I am surprised they didn't at least freeze trading because of how obvious this scam was immediately after the ico ended. I do feel that is a worrying development in crypto if an exchange wont consider such obvious deceit as some kind of default situation.

We took responsibility to run ICO for MGT. They took our conditions. We both filled requirements for each other. We holded funds for 3 days after ICO ends. Finding no problem with mining, wallet and blockchain funds were released for MGT dev. We don't guarantee any promices given by dev. Our mission is to run wallets and make trading possible with best service we can give.

You need to re-evaluate the 3 days hold maybe make it 30 days for future requirements. These ICO scams are getting out of control and you either directly or indirectly are making easy for them to do so...

No. You guys buy scam coins and not using your brain. You can choose other coins but you want fast money .

Repunza

Activity: 357

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 10:39:49 PM

PS

Hi and thanks  Cool. I have been a little silent on the thread the last couple of weeks due to Xmas, family and so on but will be back on the case asap. We never had any problems with cex but our experience would be different as we didn't do an ico. Our communication with them has been limited. Speaking purely as an investor (not World Trade Funds) I am surprised they didn't at least freeze trading because of how obvious this scam was immediately after the ico ended. I do feel that is a worrying development in crypto if an exchange wont consider such obvious deceit as some kind of default situation.

You need to re-evaluate the 3 days hold maybe make it 30 days for future requirements. These ICO scams are getting out of control and you either directly or indirectly are making easy for them to do so...

No. You guys buy scam coins and not using your brain. You can choose other coins but you want fast money .
Dude, do you think some people actually invest hoping for a nice product? Not everyone is out for fast money. So kill the noise on the crap you saying...
cubydu

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2015, 10:56:03 PM

Dude, do you think some people actually invest hoping for a nice product? Not everyone is out for fast money. So kill the noise on the crap you saying...

you want buy cheap coins from ICO and sell with xN profit. But crypto exchanges it's jungle. sometimes you win sometimes lose. But you must think before buy

chicken65

Activity: 770
Merit: 506

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 11:01:21 PM
Last edit: January 03, 2015, 11:21:11 PM by chicken65

PS

Hi and thanks  Cool. I have been a little silent on the thread the last couple of weeks due to Xmas, family and so on but will be back on the case asap. We never had any problems with cex but our experience would be different as we didn't do an ico. Our communication with them has been limited. Speaking purely as an investor (not World Trade Funds) I am surprised they didn't at least freeze trading because of how obvious this scam was immediately after the ico ended. I do feel that is a worrying development in crypto if an exchange wont consider such obvious deceit as some kind of default situation.

For three days now people here have been telling you guys to basically  freeze the ICO funds and now you conveniently pop in here after you have supposedly paid the dev the funds claiming your sticking to your rules.
What legitimate business would continue for three days servicing an obvious thief and completely ignoring the alarm bells sent to you by the very people you have a responsibility to - your customers.
Do yo understand what happened here. Your pal changed the rules of his ico after it ended -  from a wall will be up after ico ends to a wall will go up in three days time. Any legitimate exchange would have immediately froze
trading upon seeing that.

So it obvious. Your accomplices. The dev is your pal. Your in this together.
and btw the only reason I and others bought some of these coins is precisely because of that buy wall
This is not being caught out in a pump and dump thing which is par for the course in crypto
this is blatant theft of money facilitated and in cahoots with the exchange.

The only reason your here is damage control.
Exchanges now scamming investors via ico's....  Angry
Cryptosis

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 11:01:57 PM

you want buy cheap coins from ICO and sell with xN profit. But crypto exchanges it's jungle. sometimes you win sometimes lose. But you must think before buy
I think most Of the time you loose but if you win n you usually win big
leigh2k14
Legendary

Activity: 1288

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 11:14:24 PM

PS

For three days now people here have been telling you guys to basically  freeze the ICO funds and now you conveniently pop in here after you have supposedly paid the dev the funds claiming your sticking to your rules.
What legitimate business would continue for three days servicing an obvious thief and completely ignoring the alarm bells sent to you by the very people you have a responsibility to - your customers.
Do yo understand what happened here. Your pal changed the rules of his ico after it ended -  from a wall will be up after ico ends to a wall will go up in three days time. Any legitimate exchange would have immediately froze
trading upon seeing that.

So it obvious. Your accomplices. The dev is your pal. Your in this together.
and btw the only reason I bought some of these coins is precisely because of that buy wall
This is not being caught out in a pump and dump thing which is par for the course in crypto
this is blatant theft of money facilitated and in cahoots with the exchange.

The only reason your here is damage control.
Exchanges now scamming investors via ico's....  Angry

You hit the nail on the head, C-Cex are going to lose a lot of custom after this, rightfully so too.

Fuck you C-Cex, Fuck you and your eyebrows

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄
████████████▄       ███                ▄███████████▄            ▄██████████      ███     ███▀
███     ▀▀███▌      ███               ████▀     ▀████         ▄███▀▀     ▀▀      ███    ███▀
███       ███▌      ███              ███▀         ▀███       ▄███                ███   ███
███     ▄███▀       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███  ███
██████████▀         ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███ ███
███▀▀▀▀▀████▄       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███  ███     ███           ███
███      ▀███▌      ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███   ███     ███         ███
███       ███▌      ███              ███▄         ▄███        ███                ███    ███     ███       ███
███     ▄▄███▌      ███               ████▄     ▄████         ▀███▄▄     ▄▄      ███     ███▄    ███▄   ▄███
████████████▀       ███████████        ▀███████████▀            ▀██████████      ███      ███▄    ███▄ ▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀     ███▄███
                                                                                                    ▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

Token Sale Starts on [ 12 October ]
[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

chicken65

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 11:19:16 PM

Dude - yo don't understand a fundamental thing here.
This ICO was offered with a promised buy wall after it ended.
After the ico ended the dev didnt put up a buy wall and edited
his ann.

So think about what happened here rather than acting like an idiot because this
sets a pretty serious precedent. This makes it open day for any scam dev to say
what they like in their ico ann and simply change it after ico ends and have not a concern
in the world because the exchange will still hand him the ico
funds even knowing its a scam. Were supposed to believe their just doing their
job - nothing to see here etc.
You can see this is really bad right?

cubydu

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2015, 11:24:40 PM

Dude - yo don't understand a fundamental thing here.
This ICO was offered with a promised buy wall after it ended.
After the ico ended the dev didnt put up a buy wall and edited
his ann.

So think about what happened here rather than acting like an idiot because this
sets a pretty serious precedent. This makes it open day for any scam dev to say
what they like in their ico ann and simply change it after ico ends and have not a concern
in the world because the exchange will still hand him the ico
funds even knowing its a scam. Were supposed to believe their just doing their
job - nothing to see here etc.
You can see this is really bad right?

stupid lemmings. When I promised I asked C-cex to confirm this

I can promise anything and without confirm it's shit

KeyserSozeMC

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2015, 11:31:54 PM

Magnetz whitepaper coming out today! Stay tuned.

EDIT: One more round of FUD moderation done. Please keep it civil.
Civil? Oh come on, "Carol". Your English and that "Carol's" English, from STB ANN is the same.

This is civilized.

Prove me wrong or I'll make sure everyone knows how you delete "FUD".

Hey, smexy. Don't waste your time. Time's precious.
chicken65

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 11:43:55 PM

What are you even trying to say...
Stop schilling for your own coin and calm down with the arrogant attitude.

ccex controlled the funds adn the point is they were notified
this was a scam within 30 minutes of ico ending. For three days
people have been telling them to take action and now they pop in here
and say they paid the dev - who is of course their pal.

Investors not only had a crooked dev but also a shady exchange to.
cards massively stacked.
chicken65

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 11:47:50 PM

Magnetz whitepaper coming out today! Stay tuned.

EDIT: One more round of FUD moderation done. Please keep it civil.
Civil? Oh come on, "Carol". Your English and that "Carol's" English, from STB ANN is the same.

This is civilized.

Prove me wrong or I'll make sure everyone knows how you delete "FUD".

cubydu

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2015, 11:51:24 PM

cards massively stacked.
Can you show me where c-cex confirmed buy wall ?
And this coin was scam before ICO started  but you bought . Why Smiley ? I really can't understand

chicken65

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 11:52:16 PM

Yeah I do remember reading that but I thought as the wal was promised after the ico ends which was stated in the ann and later edited to say 3 days after the ico end.
But this does confirm to me ccex are in on this and have been doing it over and over again. exactly the same MO and I will bet investors on that coin
notified them of the same thing
chicken65

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 12:01:19 AM

cards massively stacked.
Can you show me where c-cex confirmed buy wall ?
And this coin was scam before ICO started  but you bought . Why Smiley ?

As i have said people bought this based on a buy wall being up after the ico ended
which was stated in teh ann and after ico ended was changed. Do you understand that?

Ive repeated this many times now. All ICOs I have bought in to that stated a buy wall would
appear have happened just as stated in the anns. All those coins did well.
BUT this is the first ico I have bought in to handled by Ccex.  Bittrex stopped
a similar ico as this when the dev edited teh original ann during an ico. They simply threw up the
buy wall requested people take the refund and said the dev can restart his ico
This what ccex should have done but they didnt because their in on it.
Tearz

Activity: 627

The Pope Of Dope

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 12:02:08 AM

if you still want a coin with these specs GO TO VTOR

Welcome to the future of the  █████████████████████████████
BLOCKCHAIN-BASED BANKING

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄███▀▀▀      ▀▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀                ▀▀██▄
▄██▀                      ▀██▄
██▀                          ▀██
██               ██             ██
██          ███████████▄          ██
██             ███▀▀▀▀████          ██
██             ███     ███          ██
██             ███     ███          ██
██             ███▄▄▄▄████          ██
██             █████████▀           ██
██            ███ ██              ██
██            ███                 ██
██         ███████              ██
██▄                          ▄██
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀██▄▄                ▄▄██▀
▀▀███▄▄▄      ▄▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
PointPay   |

|
|

|

█████████████████████████
                     █                       █
                     █  ███                  █
                     █  █  █                 █
                     █  ███              ███████
                     █  █                █ █   █
                     █                   ███████
                     █ █ █ █                 █
                     █████████████████████████

Multi-currency Wallet
  [] 
                                                  █
                                  █               █
                          █       █               █
                          █       █             █████
                          █     █████     █     █   █
                        █████   █   █     █     █   █
                        █   █   █   █   █████   █   █
                        █   █   █   █   █   █   █   █
                        █   █   █████   █   █   █████
                        █   █     █     █   █     █
                        █████     █     █████     █
                          █       █       █
                          █               █
                          █
Crypto Exchange Platform
tokyoghetto
Legendary

Activity: 1232

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 12:35:04 AM

So is this coin a scam? I didn't buy any thank my lucky stars.
franckuestein
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1130

Truth will out!

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2015, 12:48:12 AM

At this time, while we're replying to that topic, Magnetz dev may be in the Bahamas drinking a high-quality beer or 1000$ bottle of Champagne reading this topic.  Undecided
Hope no-one of you invested too much directly.

MAGNETZ Last Active: January 03, 2015, 02:55:38 AM

[ AVAILABLE SIGNATURE SPACE ]
sly5am

Activity: 582
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 12:55:57 AM

PS

Anybody else seeing this?  look at the disregard C-CEX representative has for its users.. 'our job is to run wallets and facilitate trading.. well if that's the case Why in the fuck are you also incharge of ICO"s   We don't guarantee any promices given by dev .. that seems to be something that is totally out of your ball field doesn't it, damn straight its your responsibility to make sure the Developer isn't lying.. or do you mean as soon as you both agreed, and your payment of 2.5 bitcoins was agreed apon, you then disregarded your customers concerns?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: