Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:35:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Paycoin (XPY) is scam  (Read 79513 times)
hobala

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 03:14:13 AM

are u sure?? xpy price up shortly, thats look good.

AMHash
ASICMINERROCKMINER ● Purchase from: AMHash (20Th/s min) ● Havelock (1Gh/s min)
Cloud-mining contracts: 0.0012 BTC per Gh ● Maintenance fee: $0.001551 per Gh per day ● Upto 6% Christmas Bonus

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unitus

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 08:04:35 AM

I think you're just looking too much into this and trying to find foul play. You might be confused with the way some of the coins were mined and distributed later. All of us who owned cloud mining equipment were given the option to mine hashpoints, later exchanged for XPY. I mined and received my coins as did everyone else. As an early adopter of this coin, and GAW cloud mining in general, I have to strongly disagree with you that this is a scam. I think this is actually one of the best coins out there right now, and I'm not just saying this because i'm invested, it is well thought out and has had a very successful launch so far. Josh and the GAW team are very good about communicating with investors and keeping everyone updated on what they are doing. I hope for it's success, but can't guarantee it, invest wisely. It's always a risk investing in a coin, but this is not a scam, they fully intend on succeeding in their stated goals.
CryptoGuu

Activity: 321
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 10:39:36 AM

I think you're just looking too much into this and trying to find foul play. You might be confused with the way some of the coins were mined and distributed later. All of us who owned cloud mining equipment were given the option to mine hashpoints, later exchanged for XPY. I mined and received my coins as did everyone else. As an early adopter of this coin, and GAW cloud mining in general, I have to strongly disagree with you that this is a scam. I think this is actually one of the best coins out there right now, and I'm not just saying this because i'm invested, it is well thought out and has had a very successful launch so far. Josh and the GAW team are very good about communicating with investors and keeping everyone updated on what they are doing. I hope for it's success, but can't guarantee it, invest wisely. It's always a risk investing in a coin, but this is not a scam, they fully intend on succeeding in their stated goals.

this whole company is a scam and censoring his forum hashtalk like a dictator.

HarryPotHead

Activity: 192

You are what you eat. PIZZA!

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 10:48:06 AM

Scam scam scam auto repeat a million times scam, you are people need a hobbie and as usual you have no proof to fill the pudding do you sweetcheeks? I smell another jealous little lady.. What motivates you to call out scams? I am interested because i see it all the time, should we just stay away from all alt coins altogether as they are all scams to someone who has not made a bob or two........... I wait for your proof  Roll Eyes   

CryptoGuu

Activity: 321

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 10:58:48 AM

Scam scam scam auto repeat a million times scam, you are people need a hobbie and as usual you have no proof to fill the pudding do you sweetcheeks? I smell another jealous little lady.. What motivates you to call out scams? I am interested because i see it all the time, should we just stay away from all alt coins altogether as they are all scams to someone who has not made a bob or two........... I wait for your proof  Roll Eyes  

If you really think that this coin it not only developed to make the owners of GAW rich than you are pretty naiv. Interestesting to see that only newbie accounts are supporting it. And no, you should not stay from alll altcoin altogether but from premined sold in auction coins.

And my motivation is to protect people of censoring scumbags.
HarryPotHead

Activity: 192

You are what you eat. PIZZA!

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 11:21:17 AM

Scam scam scam auto repeat a million times scam, you are people need a hobbie and as usual you have no proof to fill the pudding do you sweetcheeks? I smell another jealous little lady.. What motivates you to call out scams? I am interested because i see it all the time, should we just stay away from all alt coins altogether as they are all scams to someone who has not made a bob or two........... I wait for your proof  Roll Eyes  

If you really think that this coin it not only developed to make the owners of GAW rich than you are pretty naiv. Interestesting to see that only newbie accounts are supporting it. And no, you should not stay from alll altcoin altogether but from premined sold in auction coins.

And my motivation is to protect people of censoring scumbags.

Please answer at what point did i say i support the coin? I own 0 alt coin because i am a pothead and like to spend money on that plus i eat alot of turnips which was expensive  Angry until i started growing them  Shocked.. My point is this,, everyone has something to say about every alt coin don’t they? So again i ask for proof for your wild accusations? 

newuser01

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 11:49:03 AM

the only people supporting XPY are newbie accounts

that should tell you something.

PS. if you dont know what that means then you should just leave this forum and never return because it is not for you.
inBitweTrust

Activity: 658
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 11:51:48 AM

Please answer at what point did i say i support the coin? I own 0 alt coin because i am a pothead and like to spend money on that plus i eat alot of turnips which was expensive  Angry until i started growing them  Shocked.. My point is this,, everyone has something to say about every alt coin don’t they? So again i ask for proof for your wild accusations? 

There is plenty of evidence:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=875487.0

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=857670.0

Creampuff

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 12:47:55 PM

the only people supporting XPY are newbie accounts

that should tell you something.

PS. if you dont know what that means then you should just leave this forum and never return because it is not for you.

I'm sorry but that says very little. I have a new account and yes I believe Paycoin has a future also Storj, Ether, XRP and a fair few others.
The reason I have a new account is because I read all about the trolling that goes on at bitcointalk and thought to myself it can't be that bad surely!!

How wrong I was...

I've invested time and money in all of the above, and guess what the most profitable and stable one is... at this current time Paycoin is.

Thats not to say that other might have had a bad experience but that is simply due to that person not doing everything they can to understand and learn about what's going on around them

Regards

Andy

inBitweTrust

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 12:52:37 PM

I've invested time and money in all of the above,

Been investing a lot of time and money in alts yet have a brand new Bitcointalk account with posts only shilling paycoin?

What are your other usernames on forums besides the cult of hashtalk?

Snail2
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 01:11:23 PM

Its all well and good to inform us that a certain coin is a scam, but....

You have posted up zero evidence, showed us zero proof and given us zero reasons.

This is not an attack on you, but you can't post up stuff like this, without showing us any facts what so ever.

According to Infazan everything IPO/ICO related thing is scam. Especially if it lost value after the ICO period Smiley.

BTW until now XPY have been a profitable scam for me Smiley.
inBitweTrust

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 01:13:59 PM

BTW until now XPY have been a profitable scam for me Smiley.

Ponzi's typically are profitable for a small group of people.

So far I see a botched launch, moving goalposts, lies, exaggerations, and further delays.... we will see how this story turns out over the next month.

From Above

Activity: 700
Merit: 520

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 01:18:15 PM

LOL ROFL ROLLING ON THE FUCKING FLOOR IN INTENSE LAUGHTER

PayCoin?

LOEGLORLROLFFOLOL

dem "crypto junk" is getting more and more ridiculous as time goes on

~CfA~

bitgeek

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 01:21:29 PM

Please answer at what point did i say i support the coin? I own 0 alt coin because i am a pothead and like to spend money on that plus i eat alot of turnips which was expensive  Angry until i started growing them  Shocked.. My point is this,, everyone has something to say about every alt coin don’t they? So again i ask for proof for your wild accusations?  

There is plenty of evidence:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=875487.0

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=857670.0

What evidence? You linked a discussion thread, where people are posting memes and bragging how many troll accounts they got banned on GAW forum as a proof of what?

I've invested time and money in all of the above,

Been investing a lot of time and money in alts yet have a brand new Bitcointalk account with posts only shilling paycoin?

What are your other usernames on forums besides the cult of hashtalk?

Wow Mr. Sr. Member thinks he's better than newbies.

<Cartman's voice> "I made my account a year ago, you know nothing noob!"

███████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████

Online.BTC.Bingo

.*500%.CASH.BACK.+.INSTANT.BONUS
..PROGRESSIVE.JACKPOT
..NO-DOWNLOAD.CLIENT

EPIC.FUN.
cassius69

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 01:28:12 PM

fuckyoupaymecoin  Grin

inBitweTrust

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 01:30:52 PM

What evidence? You linked a discussion thread, where people are posting memes and bragging how many troll accounts they got banned on GAW forum as a proof of what?

Within the first link there is a list of concerns , the second link you have to wade through a lot of posts, I admit.
We are archiving all of Josh's statements for legal reasons when this scheme falls apart. Links to the archives are in the second thread.

We keep providing the evidence and shills keep ignoring it and demanding that we rehash it over and over.

Wow Mr. Sr. Member thinks he's better than newbies. "I made my account a year ago, you know nothing noob!" Cheesy

A new account is only one indication amongst many variables that one should consider if determining if a user is a shill or not.

Snail2
Legendary

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 01:32:00 PM

Ponzi's typically are profitable for a small group of people.

So far I see a botched launch, moving goalposts, lies, exaggerations, and further delays.... we will see how this story turns out over the next month.

The "next month" in crypto standards is a very distant future Smiley. Anyway I'm not planning to take part in that. This whole XPY thing is just too messy stuff, plagued by incompetence and overzealous XPY believers.
inBitweTrust

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 01:35:36 PM

The "next month" in crypto standards is a very distant future Smiley. Anyway I'm not planning to take part in that. This whole XPY thing is just too messy stuff, plagued by incompetence and overzealous XPY believers.

Well at least you haven't been brain washed and are taking your profits while you can. Personally, I won't invest in a scheme if there are many red flags even if I am likely to profit as I don't want to support the endless cycles of pumping and dumping ICO scams. There are more important things in life than simply making a profit.

youngmike

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 01:43:25 PM

Bob dumping soon and shitting on noobs  Smiley Life goes on  Smiley
Snail2
Legendary

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 01:56:53 PM

Well at least you haven't been brain washed and are taking your profits while you can. Personally, I won't invest in a scheme if there are many red flags even if I am likely to profit as I don't want to support the endless cycles of pumping and dumping ICO scams. There are more important things in life than simply making a profit.

My answer is... rules of acquisition 97, 181 and 189 Smiley.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: