Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 12:47:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Paycoin (XPY) is scam  (Read 79518 times)
inBitweTrust

Activity: 658
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 12:40:40 AM

Starting with the online handle josg21 to, allegedly, bitch about boob jobs (plastic surgeons) and poor service Mr Homero Garza has since changed to the handle GAWCEO.  A while later after tainting the handle GAWCEO a change was made to MrCEO and minerorigin which exist in parralel.  In order to, allegedly, attempt confusion over his real name Homero Joshua Garza uses his middle name and mixes up aliases so he is commonly known as Josh Garza or Joshua Garza.  On several patents held with Mr. Stuart Fraser Vice Chairman of Cantor Fitzgerald, Garza uses H. Joshua Garza as apposed to H. Josh Garza.  Varios internet Trolls and FUDsters refer to him as Homero Garza or Homero Josh Garza or just Mr. Scam Muggle.    Mr Garza, allegedly, started his entreprenuership with Optima Computers LLC in Brattleborough Vermont (VT) where he then branched out into the, alleged, oversubscription of Broadband service with his company Great Awk Wireless also called GAW High Speed Internet and shortened to GAW HSI.  Having claimed to make millions with this service or sale of the company or something, Mr Garza then went on to the cryptocurrency industry where he, allegedly, applied the same oversubscription techniques to ASIC Mining with his platforms ZenMiner and ZenCloud selling virtual products called the Hashlet and Hashtaker.   Sometimes referred to as CashLets, CashTakers and Ponsi's.   Through the puported success of said platforms under a conglomerate of companies called Geniuses at Work or GAW for short Mr Garza, allegedly, moved on from GAW Miners LLC to a new company which should have provided a clean slate.  Business Technology for Cryptocurrency LLC or BTC LLC for short which matches the domain name BTC.com puportedly purchased for 1.1 Million USD, was born.  This company launched several platforms such as PayBase at Paybase.com and paycoin known as XPY.  The PayBase platform allegedly destroyed the products PayFlash (gyft) PaySave (zincsave) as well as others.  The Paycoin "Currency" allegedly destroyed the concepts of HybridFlex, FundSafe, Huh.  After much public scrutiny Mr Homero Joshua Garza married to Jessica Garza then set out to not own the platforms Coinstand at coinstand.com (which used an, allegedly, embezzled codebase called zincsave to purchase from Amazon violating the ToS) and mineral at mineral.com (which used an, allegedly, embezzled codebase called coin-swap).   These new ventures were puportedly related to Hong-Kong, hong kong, while rumor persists of Dubai being the real location.   In short Scam Muggles be commitin' fraud and Scammin' Muggles. 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
shanem
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 02:26:21 PM

XPY will keep decline slowly.
It seems people has lost their trust on XPY and any rally is used to make an exit for bagholders.

█           
           ██           
          ██████         
         ████████         
        ██████████       
       ████████████       
      ██████████████     
     ████████████████     
    ██████████████████   
   ████████████████████   
  ██████████▀▀██████████ 
 ███▀▄████▀    ▀████▄▀███
██▀ ▄██▀▀        ▀▀██▄ ▀██

░▄███████████▄░░░▄███████████▄░░▄███▄░░░░░░▄███▄░░▄██████████▄░░░████████████████░░░░██████████░░░░███████████████░░█████████████████
█████░░░░░░░███░████▀░░░░░▀████░█████▄░░░░▄█████░███▀░░░░░░▀███░███░░░░████░░░███░░███░░░░░░░░██░░███░░░░░░░░░░░███░███████░░░░██████
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░████░▀█████▄░░▄█████▀░███░░░░░░░░███░███░░░░████░░███░░░███░░░██░░░███░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░░████░░▀█████░░█████▀░░███░░░░░░░░███░███░░░░███░░░███░░░███░░████░░███░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░█████░░░▀████▄▄████▀░░░███▄░░░░░░▄███░███░░░░███░░███░░░░██░░░████░░███░███░░░░░░░░░░███▀░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████░░░░░▀████████▀░░░░████████████▀░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░████░░░██░███░░░█████████░░░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░████▄░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░███░░░███░░██░░░░░░░░░░░██░███░░░░░░░░░░███▄░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░█████░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░████░░░███░██░░░░████░░░░█░███░░░█████▄░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
███████████████░████░░░░░░░█████░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░████░░░░██░██░░░██████░░░█░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
░▀███████████▀░░░███░░░░░░░████░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░████████████████░███████████████░░███████████████░░░░░░█████████░░░░
|
▂▃▅ Quick buy and sell bitcoins online. Fast and secure ▅▃▂
Facebook】【Twitter】【Telegram】【Medium】【Instagram
|
muhrohmat

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 06:42:16 AM

i thought this thread was dead and obviouse even xpy being a bed very bed release of a coin that can not be propretly mined i mean its just a coin that goes to 100 satoshis per piece in future its just a mostly dead coin i guess

inBitweTrust

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 05:22:20 PM

Hey guys, never posted here before, I have to admit i've been watching the fireworks here for several months though.  My name is Matt Cartwright, I am the individual that this post was written about:   http://www.reddit.com/r/litecoinmining/comments/1yh23g/has_anyone_here_sold_their_own_rig_on_ebay_and/

I have been forced to remain silent for a while because of an ongoing legal action Garza took against me and my spouse to silence us.  I am currently in a Pro Se counterclaim against Garza, you can confirm this by searching my last name in the leaked emails.  You will find much hilarity in seeing Homero and his lawyers sweat about the fact that I just didn't give a fuck and didn't bother throwing my money at an attorney which is exactly what Garza was hoping for.  I have fought him in court successfully so far without any legal representation. 

I am not here to brag that I saw this coming, I am just making myself known now that I feel moderately safe to do so.  I was originally offered the position of Founder and Chief Technological Officer of GAW Mining back in February, 2014, I very rapidly turned down that position upon getting to know our favorite slime-ball piece of shit Homero Josh Garza.  I was also the one who did most of the initial research on Homero Garza and attempted to contact his landlord's at 14 High meadow circle to warn them of what was coming. 

I attempted to stop him from taking the action's he has which have resulted in many investments lost.  I encouraged the owner's of that property to help me file criminal charges with the local authorities and they were more concerned that Garza was running an unauthorized business at the time than the fact that he was committing criminal offenses out of their home.  When I first made contact with them, the doctor's wife who owned the property actually interrogated me instead and never contacted me again or took any of my future calls.  Garza outlined his original plans to me early on last year and I chose not to join in on his scam corp.  Since I ended up fighting him I was sued and my small business was destroyed.  I'm extremely proud of the work this forum and gethashing has taken on to bring this horrific trainwreck of a ponzi scheme down and I hope he will be brought to justice soon.

On a less serious, more hilarious note:  I found something you guys haven't managed to catch yet.  If Garza is still in the U.S. he is hiding out in (possibly his families) home garage. 

See: http://www.brattleboro.org/vertical/sites/%7BFABA8FB3-EBD9-4E2C-91F9-C74DE6CECDFD%7D/uploads/2014_Grand_List_Fo-Ho.pdf

and:  http://www.brattleboro.org/vertical/sites/%7BFABA8FB3-EBD9-4E2C-91F9-C74DE6CECDFD%7D/uploads/2012_GL_by_Owner_G-H1.pdf

Use Find:  Garza.  Note:  Garage/Dwelling Unit 3.

On another interesting and hilarious note that also ties Garza to Brattleboro, VT.  Here is a recent Brattleboro Police Press release:    http://brattleboropolice.org/press-release/

I think you guys will enjoy reading it.  Not a lot of shit happens in Brattleboro, but when the Garza's are in town, anything can happen.  I'm sure the Garza family is overjoyed that an entire cities press release is dedicated to one of their favorite children.

I will be happy to answer any questions on Garza's initial plans as of Feb. 2014.  Feel free to contact me.  Thanks guys.

wagabee london

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 06:10:51 PM

what was the plan take everybody money?people lost of lot of money

⚫ ▬▬     V T O S   |   Decentralized CDN & Social Network     ▬▬ ⚫
  Whitepaper    JOIN OUR ICO  >  MAY 28th  <
FACEBOOK               MEDIUM               TWITTER               GITHUB               TELEGRAM
inBitweTrust

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 12:07:39 PM

A shadowy new "organization" calling itself Crypto Private Investor Group just announced its forming. This is a Josh Garza/GAW/Paycoin aligned group; although it purports to "greater worldwide adoption of cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin". I wouldn't trust anything coming from this group.

Some of the more concerning quotes:

-'Members of the CPIG stand with GAW founder, Josh Garza"

-"greater worldwide adoption of cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin, Paycoin and other... - as if the worthless shitcoin that is paycoin deserves to be mentioned in the same breath as bitcoin, let alone any other non-scam altcoin."

-"To undo the negative impact, outcome and perception from circumstances like Mt. Gox and those that seek to undermine the category’s success through the use of highly sensationalized media covering the category based upon conjecture versus fact." >> these idiots obviously have been brainwashed by Josh Garza to believe that they were not, in fact, scammed, but that rather they were the victims of "sensationalized media" and "conjecture".

http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/347iia/psa_a_shadowy_new_organization_calling_itself/

shanem
Legendary

Activity: 1344

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 03:01:57 PM

Many people lost a lot of btc on XPY.
Its value keeps declining and the $20 promise is not fulfilled.
The dev is trying to buy time and dump all his holdings.

█           
           ██           
          ██████         
         ████████         
        ██████████       
       ████████████       
      ██████████████     
     ████████████████     
    ██████████████████   
   ████████████████████   
  ██████████▀▀██████████ 
 ███▀▄████▀    ▀████▄▀███
██▀ ▄██▀▀        ▀▀██▄ ▀██

░▄███████████▄░░░▄███████████▄░░▄███▄░░░░░░▄███▄░░▄██████████▄░░░████████████████░░░░██████████░░░░███████████████░░█████████████████
█████░░░░░░░███░████▀░░░░░▀████░█████▄░░░░▄█████░███▀░░░░░░▀███░███░░░░████░░░███░░███░░░░░░░░██░░███░░░░░░░░░░░███░███████░░░░██████
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░████░▀█████▄░░▄█████▀░███░░░░░░░░███░███░░░░████░░███░░░███░░░██░░░███░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░░████░░▀█████░░█████▀░░███░░░░░░░░███░███░░░░███░░░███░░░███░░████░░███░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░█████░░░▀████▄▄████▀░░░███▄░░░░░░▄███░███░░░░███░░███░░░░██░░░████░░███░███░░░░░░░░░░███▀░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████░░░░░▀████████▀░░░░████████████▀░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░████░░░██░███░░░█████████░░░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░████▄░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░███░░░███░░██░░░░░░░░░░░██░███░░░░░░░░░░███▄░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░█████░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░████░░░███░██░░░░████░░░░█░███░░░█████▄░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
███████████████░████░░░░░░░█████░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░████░░░░██░██░░░██████░░░█░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
░▀███████████▀░░░███░░░░░░░████░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░████████████████░███████████████░░███████████████░░░░░░█████████░░░░
|
▂▃▅ Quick buy and sell bitcoins online. Fast and secure ▅▃▂
Facebook】【Twitter】【Telegram】【Medium】【Instagram
|
miaviator
Donator

Activity: 686
Merit: 519

It's for the children!

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2015, 03:09:57 PM
Last edit: May 02, 2015, 08:06:29 AM by miaviator

SEO Bank

A short muggle starting with the online handle josg21 to, allegedly, ■■■■■ about boob jobs (plastic surgeons) and poor service Mr Homero Garza has since changed to the handle GAWCEO. A while later after tainting the handle GAWCEO a change was made to MrCEO and minerorigin which exist in parallel. In order to, allegedly, attempt confusion over his real name Homero Joshua Garza uses his middle name and mixes up aliases so he is commonly known as Josh Garza or Joshua Garza. On several patents held with Mr. Stuart Fraser Vice Chairman of Cantor Fitzgerald, Garza uses H. Joshua Garza as opposed to H. Josh Garza. Various internet Trolls and FUDsters refer to him as Homero Garza or Homero Josh Garza or just Mr. Scam Muggle. Mr Garza, allegedly, started his entrepreneurship with Optima Computers LLC in Brattleborough Vermont (VT) where he then branched out into the, alleged, oversubscription of Broadband service with his company Great Awk Wireless also called GAW High Speed Internet and shortened to GAW HSI. Having claimed to make millions with this service or sale of the company or something, Mr Garza then went on to the cryptocurrency industry where he, allegedly, applied the same oversubscription techniques to ASIC Mining with his platforms ZenMiner and ZenCloud selling virtual products called the Hashlet and Hashtaker. Sometimes referred to as CashLets, CashTakers and Ponsi's. Through the purported success of said platforms under a conglomerate of companies called Geniuses at Work or GAW for short Mr Garza, allegedly, moved on from GAW Miners LLC to a new company which should have provided a clean slate. Business Technology for Cryptocurrency LLC or BTC LLC for short which matches the domain name BTC.com puportedly purchased for 1.1 Million USD, was born. This company launched several platforms such as PayBase at Paybase.com and paycoin known as XPY. The PayBase platform allegedly destroyed the products PayFlash (gyft) PaySave (zincsave) as well as others. The Paycoin "Currency" allegedly destroyed the concepts of HybridFlex, FundSafe, Huh. After much public scrutiny Mr Homero Joshua Garza married to Jessica Garza then set out to not own the platforms Coinstand at coinstand.com (which used an, allegedly, embezzled codebase called zincsave to purchase from Amazon violating the ToS) and mineral at mineral.com (which used an, allegedly, embezzled codebase called coin-swap). These new ventures were purportedly related to Hong-Kong, hong kong, while rumor persists of Dubai being the real location.

There once was a muggle from nantucket who wanted to go to the World Cup 2014, he was flying on Malaysian Airlines and researching Robin Williams on his iPhone 6. at one point during the trip he played Flappy Bird. The traveler did not know what رمضان‎ or رامز قرش البحر‎ meant though he knew they were important.

Mr. Stuart Fraser Vice Chairman Cantor Fitzgerald. cantor fitzgerald, cantor capital markets, cantor investment banking, cantor investment management, cantor global financial services: Cantor Fitzgerald is one of the premier capital markets investment banks. Cantor specializes in global financial services with many locations across the U.S and around the world.
GAWCEO, MrCEO, josg21, Homero Garza, Josh Garza, Homero Josh Garza, Homero Joshua Garza, H. Josh Garza, H. Joshua Garza, Fraud, Scam, Rippoff
Dave McLain, David McLain, Dave H McLain, David H McLain, David H. McLain serves as COO and General Counsel of Hat Trick Consultants, LLC as well as a principal in DHM Legal Services, LLC., Assistant General Manager of the Fort Worth Brahmas,

Crypto Private Investor Group is bigger than any one person. CPGI is a collaboration, made up of members from all over the world. Professional backgrounds of CPIG members include professors, scientists, engineers, technology experts and more. It's the combination of our talents that makes CPIG strong and able to positively impact the global crypto industry. Walnut, CA,

Gretchen Lundgren | Counsel, Division of Enforcement
U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, SEC, S.E.C.
Boston Regional Office
33 Arch Street, 23rd Floor|Boston, MA 02110
Tel. (617) 573-4578
<lundgreng@sec.gov>
File: B-02979

http://www.reservecoincard.com CoinCard is accepted anywhere MasterCard® is accepted. Paycoin Debit Card to begin taking reservations for CoinCard, the world’s first crypto CREDIT card, Paycoin Debit Card.  Fraud, preorder, scam, identity theft, ssn theft, PII, PCI non compliant, insecure, SSL.

https://www.cryptochange.org/, charity fraud, fraud, scam, kickstarter, theft,

cryptoprivateinvestorgroup.com, cryptoprivateinvestorsgroup.com, mineralpass.com, cryptochange.org, cryptoprivateinvestorgroup.com, onlycrypto.com, orderpaycard.com, paybase2.com, paybaseredux.com, btclater.com, btclater.net, buildaprincess.com, cornerstonehub.com, gawrigs.net, god-sourced.com, judophone.com, ltcscammer.com, miner2miner.com, minercircle.net, myjugo.net, gaw-miners.com, rhvoice.com, minertominer.com, miner2miner.com, buildmyprincess.com, judovoice.com, god-sourced.com, godsourced.com, buildyourprince.com, mybeautybelle.com, smartdigitalvoice.com, ninjavoice.com, freshminer.com, gawoot.com, virtualhasher.com, mikosapir.com, robinhoodvoice.com, fallonmovingreviews.com, gaw-x.com, jugosip.com, garzahouse.com, jugotechnologies.com, jugophone.com, jugoring.com, callpon.com, ilovemyjessica.com, jugopbx.com, jugoentertainment.com, jugobox.com, jugochannel.com, jugochannels.com, cornerstonehub.com, cornerstonelifegroups.com, thejugoone.com, thejugo-one.com, hashtrader.com, jugocore.com, gurumining.com, jugocloud.com, jugocentral.com, jugotalk.com, jugointeractive.com, jugo-one.com, gawminers.com, bitscammer.com, aukhunt.com, auklist.com, auklist.net, aukteam.com, aukwifi.com, aukwifi.net, duganslaw.com, gamezonework.net, gawbiz.com, gawhunt.com, gawhunt.net, gawspot.com, gawspot.info, gawspot.net, gawspot.org, gawtalk.com, greataukwireless.net, homerogarza.net, ihartford.net, ipwisp.com, ipwisp.net, ivermont.net, joshgarza.net, joshgarza.us, optimaisp.net, Mineralpass.com, Mineralpass.info, Mineralpass.net, Mineralpass.org, paybaseproject.com, paybaseproject.net, grey-stonellc.net, grey-stonellc.com, reservecoincard.com

josh@gaw.com, josh@gawcorp.com, joshatgaw@gmail.com, joshdstark@gmail.com, oiktirmos103@gmail.comjoshgarza@protonmail.ch

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=857670.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1045101.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1045102.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1045105.0

inBitweTrust

View Profile
May 01, 2015, 08:07:33 PM
Last edit: May 01, 2015, 09:25:35 PM by inBitweTrust

Congratulations on first place for largest Scam GAWminers and Paycoin!

https://bitcoinnewsmagazine.com/top-5-cryptocurrency-scams-of-2014/

https://hashclub.org/topic/129/cpigroup-gaw-josh-garza-challenge

https://archive.is/LaXF5

CPIGROUP - GAW - Josh Garza - Challenge
EDIT VI: And the Old Hash Hammer comes down from the almighty GAW!

EDIT: IV
More Deception by Josh Garza! It's NOT 1,000 Orders!

I'm order 139.

Looks like they ARE NOT taking credit cards now.

Just because it makes Garza happy, does not mean it's good for us. I'm sure he got his cut on these sales. So yes, that makes him happy. Where is your cut as an investor?

Show us PROOF of 1,000 cards ordered. Is this yet another STRIPE TOS violation?
Does your merchant provider know you are using an unsecured cart?
On the phone with Stripe. Update soon...

Seen at: https://hashtalk.org/topic/37298/introducing-coincard-batch-1

Issues I have: http://www.reservecoincard.com/#!online-store/c16k/!/~/checkoutPD
Their checkout is UNSECURED. You NEVER put in a credit card on a unsecured website.

Hosted at: http://www.wix.com Now anyone with a computer can call themselves anything they want. All major Development Teams use WIX, right? No, my grandmother uses WIX to sell her cookies. But her website has secure checkout.

CPI Group, Crypto Group, AKA: Crypto Private Investor Group. NOT registered with the State of California.
Conducting ANY business within the State of California without being registered is illegal.

tokeweed
Legendary

Activity: 3948
Merit: 1418

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 12:32:19 AM

Paycoin (XPY) is scam and 12.5 million coins instamined. Do not buy this shit https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-XPY because you will lose your money like this https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=845494.0

If you really think this is a scam, post here. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1044229.0

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
inBitweTrust

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 07:53:36 AM
Last edit: May 02, 2015, 08:12:00 AM by inBitweTrust

http://coinfire.io/2015/04/19/special-editorial-statement-regarding-homero-joshua-garza/

http://hashtalk.ch/topic/37125/gaw-s-scraping-addresses-community-transparency/9

I compiled a list of PC Wallets and Scrape Wallets from 04/28/2015

PC Wallets (List #) 04/28/2015
        PQL6HQnVzeiM6jXgDdwd1xmm1yPuzZDbMn
        PGpkHg7YbfHL5x8njBGowSveBGikQ9sxxX
        PAtkiMd3fFjkPL4fgbzSMxDuXDmKcdVU8D
        P9Z9oEWyME1aRMaJgjtTiJvyLtmA9hskWL
        PCcoKyWbAVfAJhxzU9LSsw4evcHMmDV72Q
        PTSM1UGAt8wgeQeNNg8K6E9aoWisN4WwiY
        PRXWCvwbkhN5qZ3HNTqVsBXGVg8gpGYq7h
        PQUn5o4AHJpYbRbbRgHe5dh2UXhW1X5WdR
        PFGjp8voDK9E5FVrJMRHqrwHA8TKeSj4qa
        PD1nbHs462Ue4SZwTzo3vfAJxhh96GXz56
        PEA4XhWFbArDr6C3JjB5hXdk9uWWDUpDjh
        PJTrB21jTw4bmiRK3gmc2uRKFRApvgJHdP
        PS8QevTv4gX7baF55CoNhZkhksnkjwtDix
        PAmEfv8HALH5vcZb5azThFs88wBq4n7hUr
        PV8x9jmjMxzC2B4VhgFbHRScB7yuLjg9hD
        PKJRJLHgrJG8WAYBL9j1xznn2hmTicN2pk
        PF4Z1Yzwj48HRizmjUg585JkAGnuL7umHH
        PJThxFp2MUpvrtdjxB4sEBJhFKJE2jXSrZ
        PBDFAecDZUaF6X1MHEJeVPW3YB24Xrxkf7
        PGYFTBDAoe13muEU6Qa6R1ixMAmgQSrrSM
        PGTJgemQ8wZ8TPi9HNLNPJPVckU193r6tL
        PAUvEMKWGnTqNpa54TvFWNhRwHzUcK1oLU
        PTLcDXm7R6sG7kMTzN6DsYK7EyNSs1aZfs
        PMNbJ7JtYYejt5zZ95Me3JjrC4yLX7XZuf
        PPHHgj5Jtr6TFomsGUkWxo47ouqftoKWHD
        PNs5D3Yyo3pAZ4ysW7jQiBxoaG8pwJ1GRX
        PJgyMJgRHTLTAWKoQXZu4mbvLXk3s2WUBT
        PQVdG7yHUPSrAwy1KzcyAJz2y5XfJPwVeD
        PGo355BAbX87oxZPMzaeSWGpnjf4GCjs7f
        PBtqFCHXe9Cx3XBYDuAZCdiuQU5BtUtQab
        PPvub42p7YRX3WkzF468AETtxMYsX7eH6U Cryptsy
        PC7sy9JhWS42Hy3ZLpCFUZ6SfDgvHPP1vJ
        PTuVe3tWT5aCqMCdi3UmrjiUMvMmuJz9bt
        PKUBaNpQHgywaVEbQFNFGfgbTvzrMrYoTe
        PPm3Yffgmhh8WU6pFudHR4JZHtrYFNZHem
        PVFu8tnjCFa6DRTdMMgnBxKdz35asHemHX
        PEHc1owPGtSP7Rh4yPHot4fTa6XZTmfXYU
        PLwqMBFS5GmV3nrzQkw6wdDBqn7xALhMSg
        PCGpzxfPN6x6aVkFcXFQzABw54hbG1BWsi
        PKvh29vMSy1i5sGvjJDdcY89b6M8vRVSJK
        PViGV2Fxjui2TUHbPtAqi49979jt5Ps1UA
        PLyBJHd3t7AZPXwGJ58qLg8m6t34zQqbHk
        PFrFwyhhe2mLBg8PGj8Gut5iMCPZ1epXK2
        PV9E5rny3UUNqXMAPufAR6SwrFSqwiUQeb
        P8uYcGztwQWxmZrLCtFJ7XC1hPTC96q2mp
        PK5VNieh5qQfvxLwy1i81dPPteUghbZWTx
        PEbKvLGKpBGm7HezxabnrGrvh2Brt4j7kc
        PVkxBUwdq1QCWLffexj38GRFriFAjeno3Y
        PWtvsXszLK5tdfvef2zgDT7neymsVi77AN
        PHeiAAwAUp5K2pxf3vYwC2ZrmFF47R8Sjb
        PBW43NsGHuNS3HAQYLUEqxFhMSn8oCEKCM
        PR9iEfC3364gbADLzd4uCqW1jzVipnShuQ

PC Scraper Addresses #10 - #61

Now I see Prime Controllers compounding their stake rate by not scraping
off their staking. It it supposed to be taken off to a staking address
after each staking so that the staking rate is not based on the prime controller amount plus the interest. As MrCEO said
"they are not supposed to be compounding" This address shows compounding
staking where the staking stays and the rate is compounded.

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/xpy/address.dws?320305.htm
Who owns this Prime Controller? Why is it compounding the interest? How
do we know this is a legit PC and not one using a leaked key? We need
to know all the Prime address with their owners and all scraping addresses to
stop this. @MrCEO where are those addresses you have to give out to us?
This is important.

Yes.

cmilian cmilian BTCLend Staff

Ok Guys,

Here is the conclusion of this. There was a breach of trust and we had one of our developers staking using these servers. Having a team of 10 developers in one country and two in another country has proven to need tighter security.

The issue has been resolved and @JoseBarrales has limited access to just two lead developers.

Our wallet is PJ7eYpspyanPo8AFyzeXmVhU5N37YST8aG

That address is linked to two of the compounding addresses:

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/xpy/address.dws?PC7sy9JhWS42Hy3ZLpCFUZ6SfDgvHPP1vJ.htm
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/xpy/address.dws?PCWq4tNwM51bi8TPQvcAaeqf32uEPUZKo8.htm

I don't see any evidence of the "illegally" staked coins being burned, but then again this is the "I'm gonna sue CryptoDouble because I was dumb enough to invest in a ponzi" CMILIAN we're talking about here.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mineralpass.com, Mineralpass.info, Mineralpass.net, Mineralpass.org, paybaseproject.com, paybaseproject.net, grey-stonellc.net, grey-stonellc.com

Gretchen Lundgren | Counsel, Division of Enforcement
U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, SEC, S.E.C.
Boston Regional Office
33 Arch Street, 23rd Floor|Boston, MA 02110
Tel. (617) 573-4578
<lundgreng@sec.gov>
File: B-02979

paolo77
Legendary

Activity: 910

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 02:12:32 PM

zencloud yesterday no longer accessible !! paycoin goodbye !!
C-CEX =
paolo77
Legendary

Activity: 910

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 03:48:32 PM

When i open page http://hashtalk.ch  my cpu go at 90% !!! When I  close the page (the panel)  the CPU returns to 0-3%. Mystery !!!
maese123

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 12:22:39 PM

calm and wait, paycoin will go up
inBitweTrust

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 12:49:57 PM

calm and wait, paycoin will go up

There are some exciting things to wait for such as warrant for arrest from the FBI, more lawsuits, Josh disappearing completely. Paycoin like most cryptocurrencies are extremely divisible and if you think 10 cents is low just wait and see how much further it will drop! Paycoin is a disaster and blight on our ecosystem and can never recover regardless of who manages it.

Explosion of drama as Josh fights with other developers. Josh is unable to protect and secure his clients assets and his stolen money and is incredulous to the fact that someone would dare to hold stolen? collateral against him for unpaid and unfulfilled promises.

I suspect Homero's claim to a valid deal is nullified by the highlighted portion.

P.S: Whatever happened to Josh's "I'm not part of Mineral" claim? This brazen liar just doesn't care. He switches from one lie to a contradicting lie every day. I can't wait to see the BTClend agreement that Josh is totally not a part of even though he funded it from the start. What every agreement thus far divulged by Homero clearly shows is that he DOES have a stake in every start up that he "helps".

LIE: Josh owns 80% of Fast XPY gateway
LIE: Josh is not involved in mineral

inBitweTrust

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 12:55:15 PM

The shit show continues and it simply gets weirder and weirder....

Josh Garza Breaks Down, Admits To Working With Mobsters, Going To Dubai In Bizarre Post

http://www.miningpool.co.uk/josh-garza-breaks-down-admits-to-working-with-mobsters-going-to-dubai-in-bizarre-post

Josh further falls apart and is becoming more desperate -

https://hashtalk.ch/topic/37470/life-raft

This is a thing of beauty. The scammer who's bilked people out of millions of dollars gets scammed for $50k and goes completely apeshit. He just can't stand that someone would lie to him!

I mean, that Vadala guy seems like a scumbag. It really does look like he has no right to take those primes in lieu of unpaid bills. However, I'm glad he did, because watching Garza flip out over being cheated is a whole new kind of entertainment.

Then he starts going off on people who haven't cheated him, but he perceives to have in some messed-up way. Basically any deal where he didn't end up scamming the people on the other end is now a theft. This is just amazing. One guy steals from him (to compensate for money he's owed, no less), and he can't handle it. "No, wait, I'm supposed to be bilking you, not the other way around. What is this? How could you do this to me?Huh?"

https://archive.is/nOtcI

MrCEO
Life Raft
I am just going to give it to you straight. Too many lines have been crossed, threats, private emails being exposed, lies, taking things out context, failed promises, bad leaders, software systems stolen, and the list goes on.

We are so far from where we started.

But today, I think we crossed a new line we can never go back from.

My Last Straw
Phil said on (recorded video) that the Primes were collateral.

That's a bold faced LIE. There is no way I would secure 15 Primes for 50k! Think about how much sense that makes. I paid him 60k just for just stock in his unprofitable company.

But then I would collateralize 15 primes for 50k for a project I wanted to happen? Come on Phil, if I said it prove me wrong with some evidence.

The guy is a liar, plain and simple. But whats worse is you’re willing to take the small bit of scraps people have left to support your lies.

Phil, I guess you forgot to mention that you were paying yourself out of the coins that were being sold........GAW Employees, raise your hands on how many of you were paying yourselves through paycoins?

Phil also stated that I have never contributed anything to help Paycoin? Are you kidding?

Lets start with FastXPY, did you forget I paid for it? Twice! Once to get you started and a second time to buy equity.
How about Paybase, the system that's being shut down against my will because Matt (the leader of paycoin development) illegally locked us out. I now have to pay to have it built twice to bring the features so many of you have been waiting for. This has wasted so much time.
How about CoinStand? I have now had to pay to have built three times! The first time Team Paycoin took my money and never delivered a working product. And the second time Phil decided it made more sense to steal coins from others VS finish it.
Crypto Change has not moved mountains, but its a start. Funny that the only project that has no issues is the one that none of the "same group" are involved in.......
But the most important part to all this is our so called leaders of this community are willing to stand shoulder to shoulder with liars and thiefs. There is no future in that.

Our Leaders
Today, on the call, Adam stated that it is “unacceptable" for threats to be made against family.

Adam, as you know my family has been threatened many times, on the same forums you regularly visit and by people who you talk regularly with.

Let me ask you, does this “unacceptable” stance to "no longer should be communicated with in any fashion” apply to anyone? Or only people that stand in the way of 15 new prime controllers you want to control?

If anyone, why is this never been addressed one time publicly? Why do you continue to communicate and strategize with any number of people that have made threats against paycoin members here? Including myself? Hypocrite.

No, you conveniently made the statement 10 minutes before the call so you would have an excuse to keep me off. You knew that there is no way Phil could support the lies he needed to tell so you guys could try and get your slimy hands on yet another 15 controllers.

Have you even bothered to tell people you never even fully paid for the coins you do have?

Why would you? Matt extorted the coins he now has, then gave some to others. He heckles paycoin holders during the day along with the trolls. But then at night, while on video, says the community is our best asset. Really?

Don't even get me started on Jonah. The guy that has the full-time job of driving the value of Paycoin down. Yet, is on Team Paycoin calls as a contributor?

Our Future
You can keep blaming me, but the truth is there is so much blood, on so many hands. More energy is put into where I am located than making paycoin better.

I don't think anyone can deny. Our current path is destined for failure. Don't think so? Riddle me this.

The entire premise or lets call it justification, for taking Prime controllers from GAW was so that Paycoin was no longer centralized. So how did just about every controller ended up back to the same group of people? Never was there a coin more centralized.

Worse, they did it on your backs. Just about everyone reading this paid something for their Paycoin. But the majority of the coins this main group has never paid a cent. The Foundation wouldn't even sign a basic agreement for theirs that said things like they had to do things like vote in positions, and have public budgets.

Failure
I know, I completely failed with Paycoin/Paybase. I tried to create something that could, one day, be even better than Bitcoin. But I created something even worse. Worse, is I partnered, befriended and trusted about the most selfish and greedy group of leaders possible.

Team Paycoin, you don't have to push me out. I want nothing to do with how this is going. You under-utilize your greatest talents and put people in charge that have no idea what they are doing. Just know that at some point, people will start seeing through the "we were left with a mess" excuse and the only person left to blame is the guy in the mirror.

A Life Raft
Assuming you don't deny any of the points above, keep reading.

The question is what do we do next?

I think its about time for us to start thinking about a life raft. How can we salvage what little we have left, and leave all this crap behind? There is something here worth saving.

Can paycoin be salvaged with new leaders? If I left? Adam? An entirely new team voted in?

I will stay here as long as you will have me, and I will be the last guy to leave. But I don't want to own any more Paycoin. Should we get the stolen Primes back, my plan is to give it directly to investors and let them manage themselves. Then burn GAWs coins, maybe finish HashBase with the empty Controllers Smiley

These are just some honest thoughts from a tired guy. I think there is a path forward, but it looks different than the one we are on. But those are just my thoughts. How about you?

Follow me on Twitter - @gawceo

inBitweTrust

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 02:27:33 PM

http://bitcoinist.net/coincard-gain-wider-acceptance-cryptocurrency/

Liquid71

Activity: 835

There is NO Freedom without Privacy

View Profile
May 11, 2015, 04:34:13 AM

wow this scam just keeps getting crazier. Homero must have bought stock in Orville Redenbacher and is now inventing mystery gangsters to entertain the people he scammed.

NattyLiteCoin

Activity: 912
Merit: 1021

If you don’t believe, why are you here?

View Profile
May 11, 2015, 05:12:51 AM

I wish Coblee had this much passion about LTC.

completely kidding

Man we have a long way to go before we get the point of all of this.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
       ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
     ▄████▀▀           ▀▀████▄
    ███▀                   ▀███
   ███   ███           ███   ███
  ███     ███         ███     ███
 ███       ███       ███       ███
 ███     ██████     ██████     ███
 ███        ████   ████        ███
 ███     █████████████████     ███
 ███         ███▄ ▄███         ███
  ███         ███████         ███
   ███▄        █████        ▄███
    ████▄       ███       ▄████
     ▀█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▀
       ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀███████▀▀
  25X FASTER THAN BITCOIN, LIGHTNING NETWORK & ATOMIC SWAPS  
  TWITTER          TELEGRAM          REDDIT          DISCORD          MEDIUM          LINKEDIN  
          ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
       ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
     ▄████▀▀           ▀▀████▄
    ███▀                   ▀███
   ███   ███           ███   ███
  ███     ███         ███     ███
 ███       ███       ███       ███
 ███     ██████     ██████     ███
 ███        ████   ████        ███
 ███     █████████████████     ███
 ███         ███▄ ▄███         ███
  ███         ███████         ███
   ███▄        █████        ▄███
    ████▄       ███       ▄████
     ▀█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▀
       ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀███████▀▀
SolidStateSurvivor

Activity: 553
Merit: 500

Solo Miner Legend

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2015, 09:49:22 AM

Price down to 30K Sat, then up again at 50K. I wonder who keeps jacking the price up. Just a matter of time (short) until it halves again in value, right?

Founding member of Hashmeisters Inc...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: