Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 10:51:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Twenty15 Coin | Bittrex & C-Cex | Working Exchange Completed | Multipool!  (Read 58713 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
ozboy2014

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 06:12:04 AM

UPDATE: DEMO WEBSHOP COMPLETE

This is a working demonstration of our altcoin payment processor.  This allows any altcoin project to sell products and services on any website.  We don't have it set up as a bootstrap installer yet, it was custom developed.  If a project would like to purchase this tech, we will have to log into a clean vps and configure it for them until we get an installer.  You can see how it works by purchasing one of the fake products on the demo site, just use a fake e-mail address and send 1 coin to the deposit address provided, and it will mail a receipt once we receive the coin.

Once again, we can configure this to work with any bitcoin-like coin daemon.  Once this is installed, people can use the same theme we did, or build a site on their own.  The price for this is 750 Euros (in 2015 coins) for a basic shop, any custom development will cost extra.

Good work Dev. IMHO, I think you'll gain more interests/traction if you go "dark" with the shop and xchange..
Sandy79

Activity: 164
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 06:32:12 AM

Good work again!

Really like this coin  Smiley
Twenty15 (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 08:34:45 AM

This is a working demonstration of our altcoin payment processor.  This allows any altcoin project to sell products and services on any website.  We don't have it set up as a bootstrap installer yet, it was custom developed.  If a project would like to purchase this tech, we will have to log into a clean vps and configure it for them until we get an installer.  You can see how it works by purchasing one of the fake products on the demo site, just use a fake e-mail address and send 1 coin to the deposit address provided, and it will mail a receipt once we receive the coin.

Once again, we can configure this to work with any bitcoin-like coin daemon.  Once this is installed, people can use the same theme we did, or build a site on their own.  The price for this is 750 Euros (in 2015 coins) for a basic shop, any custom development will cost extra.

Good work Dev. IMHO, I think you'll gain more interests/traction if you go "dark" with the shop and xchange..

We could probably do one of those darkweb marketplaces, like provide a base working model and just not operate it, but I don't think there would be anyone who would want to purchase it from us.  Another thing we have been tossing around is building a trading bot for whales/pump groups.  We have built those before for pumpers, and they're actually in high demand, but you need to buy them custom.  The last one I know of that got sold was for 5btc, and we get asked all the time to build them.

With this said, we might deviate from the roadmap a bit, we're simply not meeting our timelines and the stuff we are releasing isn't exciting anyone.  This webshop is actually cool, the problem is that no one reads or researches anything.  I could release a document saying Bill Gates plans to pump this to 5btc a coin in the middle of an update and no one would mention a thing.  I'm not certain how to combat this issue, other than offering the 10% commission to anyone who generates leads for us that turn into sales.
ozboy2014

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 10:13:17 AM

We could probably do one of those darkweb marketplaces, like provide a base working model and just not operate it, but I don't think there would be anyone who would want to purchase it from us.  Another thing we have been tossing around is building a trading bot for whales/pump groups.  We have built those before for pumpers, and they're actually in high demand, but you need to buy them custom.  The last one I know of that got sold was for 5btc, and we get asked all the time to build them.

With this said, we might deviate from the roadmap a bit, we're simply not meeting our timelines and the stuff we are releasing isn't exciting anyone.  This webshop is actually cool, the problem is that no one reads or researches anything.  I could release a document saying Bill Gates plans to pump this to 5btc a coin in the middle of an update and no one would mention a thing.  I'm not certain how to combat this issue, other than offering the 10% commission to anyone who generates leads for us that turn into sales.

Just throwing ideas out there.

There are a number of barriers as I see it:

1. With the webshop and/or exchange: Many people here are day traders and/or overnight flyers looking for quick gains. They will not put the money in as it requires too much upfront as well as ongoing commitment. There are too many altcoins out there with developers who are capable of creating these items hence no interest. Those who are interested are either too afraid of losing control (don't have the technical know how or not willing to rely on you guys 100%).

2. As much as you would like to sell these projects and move one to the next, the reality is some investors may fail to see how these will benefit the coin itself. you need to simplify and link it better. From the investor's perspective, the development team will benefit from te sales - (be it in 2015 or btc). How will the sale of the assets benefit the coin unless there is a transparent way to assure investors that the fund will flow straight back into the exchange thus appreciating the coin value.

3. The trading bot will definitely work. Atm it can only be custom built BUT if you guys can figure out a way to allow the normal mum & dad investors to operate it with minimal fuss, more flexibility as well as cheap, you will definitely have a hot item there.

4. The crypto world is still fairly small and there are only so many investors at any given time. We are becoming obsolete with all these scams going on around us. There needs to be something more. We need to reach out to the wider market. Bitcoin has done this and is still doing it. We've started off by wanting to be better than Bitcoin but ended up succumbing to the greed, scams and the petty stuff - ultimately losing sight of why we've started altcoin in the first place.

5. China for example is a big market. Find a way(vehicle) to facilitate the transfer of $$ out of the country using crypto technology without compromising the sender then you will open a flood gate  Grin  
prfields6038

Activity: 118

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 01:22:19 AM

From the last post, I like #3.
ozboy2014

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 02:39:16 AM

From the last post, I like #3.

Questions Dev:

1.does the current xchange has the same capabilities and functionalities as Bittrex/c-cex or other exchanges? How much are you selling it and what support, security and maintenance you guys provide as on going in case of issue? Also, what server config are required to ensure 100% security etc? Can the exchange be amended to use annon features (eg. tor) and allows users to VPN ANd Tor that will ensure privacy etc.. (i'm thinking of China etc.. Grin)

2. If the trading bot can be developed based on the point 3 above. how much are you selling it for? what licensing system will you put in place eg. ownership, reselling rights etc..

3.can you develope a money exchange/transfer platform (perhaps using coinbase and/or bitstamp api) that allows user to remit $$ from say Australia and/or USA to third world country? What are the requirements needed eg. bank account at receiving end etc to enable this platform? also, cost and support? I am thinking outside the 2015 coin?

What are your team financial position, direction and business plan? Are you open to PROPER funding and share holding etc..
Twenty15 (OP)

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 02:49:29 AM

OK I would like to answer these questions in full and i will, but I like the positive reaction to the pump group bot.  I think it's safe to say we will deviate from the official roadmap, I'll probably just update it or scrap it and make a new one.

We will begin working on this pump bot probably this week.  We have built these for whales in the past, so it probably wouldn't be right to just build on top of that, they did pay us for it and they own it.  The good news is we know some of the features they look for, but I think it might be best to target those pump groups in general, and make a bot where everyone in the group funds the bot and it assigns shares based on how much you put in.  This way when the pump coordinator exits, he/she knows how much BTC is owed to each member.  This is quite the undertaking and we can't take it lightly, if this kind of software has errors and there is lots of money involved, that's how the drama starts.
ozboy2014

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 02:57:40 AM

OK I would like to answer these questions in full and i will, but I like the positive reaction to the pump group bot.  I think it's safe to say we will deviate from the official roadmap, I'll probably just update it or scrap it and make a new one.

We will begin working on this pump bot probably this week.  We have built these for whales in the past, so it probably wouldn't be right to just build on top of that, they did pay us for it and they own it.  The good news is we know some of the features they look for, but I think it might be best to target those pump groups in general, and make a bot where everyone in the group funds the bot and it assigns shares based on how much you put in.  This way when the pump coordinator exits, he/she knows how much BTC is owed to each member.  This is quite the undertaking and we can't take it lightly, if this kind of software has errors and there is lots of money involved, that's how the drama starts.

Thats a good start. you will need to find a way to overcome the "trust" issue. A lot of investors are paranoid atm. one way to do this is to find a "pump co-ordinator" that is willing to escrow some of his own fund upfront as a security while the investors fund is being played with.. just a thought. you may have better ideas
Twenty15 (OP)

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 03:13:58 AM

Thats a good start. you will need to find a way to overcome the "trust" issue. A lot of investors are paranoid atm. one way to do this is to find a "pump co-ordinator" that is willing to escrow some of his own fund upfront as a security while the investors fund is being played with.. just a thought. you may have better ideas

There is definitely trust issues in pump groups, sometimes they dump on each other, other times they just leak info.  It's just common stuff, but maybe this project would be best if there was just a basic 'single user' pump/accumulation/volume faking bot and another fully featured one for groups.  We have to discuss this internally.  I think the amount of pumpers and groups are shrinking, this ANN is proof that a lot of people have left crypto in the last few months.  Had a project like this launched 9 months ago, it would be full of cheerleaders and fudders and other stuff like that.  So far there has mostly been constructive discussion, which is kind of weird for this forum lol
ozboy2014

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 03:21:40 AM

There is definitely trust issues in pump groups, sometimes they dump on each other, other times they just leak info.  It's just common stuff, but maybe this project would be best if there was just a basic 'single user' pump/accumulation/volume faking bot and another fully featured one for groups.  We have to discuss this internally.  I think the amount of pumpers and groups are shrinking, this ANN is proof that a lot of people have left crypto in the last few months.  Had a project like this launched 9 months ago, it would be full of cheerleaders and fudders and other stuff like that.  So far there has mostly been constructive discussion, which is kind of weird for this forum lol
haha.. I agree. Perhaps it is a blessing in disguise. A lot of inverstors are scared and sick of all the scams that have been going around.
ozboy2014

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 03:57:02 AM

Here are some more thoughts and questions:

At the moment, anon seems to be to the hype. We get many coins claiming to have these. Some of us throw BTCs into these hoping to strike it rich if/when the mass uptake happens. We all know that 99% of these coins ended up in the gutter. What has been lost here (although whilst new ideas/developments are being presented/developed) is the concept of Trust and Usability. For the mass to even look at this, we need to run this with full transparency. Take a look at all the JVs/Startups around you, they are successful because investors know where their $$ go. Yes, yes, I can hear you screaming out: "what about decentralization? We will compromise this if Government get a hold on it!". It is important to not confuse "decentralization" with "transparency and privacy". Decentralisation can still happen via the blockchain itself and No one government will be able to control it. For us to entice the mass out there we we to conform to certain norms that are currently and deeply rooted in our society, and see if we can use that to our advantage. The philosophy behind bitcoin is its blockchain and its ability to "centralise" the many different currencies that currently exist globally. We can only move forward with more surety only when we rise above this "Government vs Us" mentality.
ozboy2014

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 04:03:50 AM
Last edit: February 05, 2015, 04:14:01 AM by ozboy2014

Here are some more thoughts and questions:

At the moment, anon seems to be to the hype. We get many coins claiming to have these. Some of us throw BTCs into these hoping to strike it rich if/when the mass uptake happens. We all know that 99% of these coins ended up in the gutter. What has been lost here (although whilst new ideas/developments are being presented/developed) is the concept of Trust and Usability. For the mass to even look at this, we need to run this with full transparency. Take a look at all the JVs/Startups around you, they are successful because investors know where their $$ go. Yes, yes, I can hear you screaming out: "what about decentralization? We will compromise this if Government get a hold on it!". It is important to not confuse "decentralization" with "transparency and privacy". Decentralisation can still happen via the blockchain itself and No one government will be able to control it. For us to entice the mass out there we we to conform to certain norms that are currently and deeply rooted in our society, and see if we can use that to our advantage. The philosophy behind bitcoin is its blockchain and its ability to "centralise" the many different currencies that currently exist globally. We can only move forward with more surety only when we rise above this "Government vs Us" mentality.

You've mentioned in the OP that you would like ti run this as a business model. My questions to you are:

1. Are you willing to disclose your team identities, skills and financial position?
2. Are you willing to come up with a new business plan and open to external JVs and shareholding?
everaja

Activity: 490

~ScapeGoat~

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 05:14:17 PM
Last edit: February 05, 2015, 05:28:51 PM by everaja

price so down  Shocked Shocked Shocked

dukeneptun
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 05:47:38 PM

Lol. That´s right. Weird times.  Cheesy
kold678

Activity: 240
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 06:15:33 PM

Well constructive talk like this is what brought Dnotes to where it is with stability and not really any Fud. I suggest Devs and people of this forum got to the Dnotes Bitcoin forum and read it all the way as it is one of the greatest models going on in the crypto world...and that's not a joke..as for here the progress is great and it will get out, it might be slow but it will happen.
kryptologist

Activity: 714

@kryptographer

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 06:16:54 PM

You need to have a working block explorer before I invest anything.
dukeneptun
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 06:19:32 PM

https://explorer.twenty15.pw/
This one looks good.
kryptologist

Activity: 714

@kryptographer

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 06:25:58 PM

This one looks good.

Oops sorry my bad. Something messed with my browser  Tongue
Twenty15 (OP)

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 06:39:37 PM

This one looks good.

Oops sorry my bad. Something messed with my browser  Tongue

It's fine, the ANN is huge, I need to spend some time tidying it up.  I find that most people just glance over the ANN and read the last post, so I try to put all the major updates in there.
Jookly
Legendary

Activity: 1131
Merit: 1007

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 06:59:09 PM

You should just remove the huge ass graphics.  If it wasn't for them everything would be fairly readable.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 »
  Print  

Jump to: