Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:32:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Twenty15 Coin | Bittrex & C-Cex | Working Exchange Completed | Multipool!  (Read 58713 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
dkknight

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 05:16:54 PM

Now 16 days since I pointed my miner to the multipool for a full day - you know, that multipool that the dev says pays out once daily.  And it's now 14 days since I asked about the payout and was told the payouts would be run.  And STILL NO PAYOUT.

I'm beginning the process of clearing out my wallet (which stakes nicely, btw) and moving the coins I've been buying back to the exchanges to get rid of them.

If the dev is going to use the multipool to scam people, I want no part of anything to do with this coin and I'll be adding it to the threads on the various forums that track such scams.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ozboy2014

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 05:34:44 PM

Now 16 days since I pointed my miner to the multipool for a full day - you know, that multipool that the dev says pays out once daily.  And it's now 14 days since I asked about the payout and was told the payouts would be run.  And STILL NO PAYOUT.

I'm beginning the process of clearing out my wallet (which stakes nicely, btw) and moving the coins I've been buying back to the exchanges to get rid of them.

If the dev is going to use the multipool to scam people, I want no part of anything to do with this coin and I'll be adding it to the threads on the various forums that track such scams.

give him some time. he's reassessing the roadmap.
ozboy2014

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 06:03:30 PM

@Dev: are you going to go ahead with the auto trading robot?
dkknight

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 06:30:56 PM

Then when the decision was made that they were going to stop mining payouts during this reassessment, the pool should have been shut off.  To keep it running and keep taking people's hashing power after apparently deciding that they were going to stop making payouts is simply not acceptable.  Sorry to put it that way, but that's just how I see it.  And I think it's a shame because otherwise I was really impressed, but in the end an entire chain is only as strong as its single weakest link.
ozboy2014

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 08:41:29 PM

Dev: communication is key. You really need to keep us in the loop..
ozboy2014

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 10:32:53 PM

Then when the decision was made that they were going to stop mining payouts during this reassessment, the pool should have been shut off.  To keep it running and keep taking people's hashing power after apparently deciding that they were going to stop making payouts is simply not acceptable.  Sorry to put it that way, but that's just how I see it.  And I think it's a shame because otherwise I was really impressed, but in the end an entire chain is only as strong as its single weakest link.

I don't think decision has been made as yet in regards to the mining pool. I am sure Dev will respond to your query.
dkknight

View Profile
February 12, 2015, 01:12:06 AM

I don't think decision has been made as yet in regards to the mining pool. I am sure Dev will respond to your query.

I'm not talking about any kind of a permanent decision.  The dev posted in this thread that pool payouts are made daily.  After receiving no payout for mining more than two weeks ago, I posted about it and was told by the dev that he didn't notice that anyone had been mining SHA so he hadn't run the payouts for it - and that he would run them.  That was two weeks ago, but there has still been no payout.  Clearly, despite saying the payouts would be run, he then decided not to run them.  In the meantime, another user asked about the payouts also - and that user was just ignored and got no response at all.  The pool is still up and accepting miners, yet the dev obviously knows that he's not running the payouts.  That's where I have a problem with it.  He knows he's not running the payouts, yet he still has the pool up.  He should have shut the pool down the very minute he decided (this is the decision I'm talking about) that he couldn't be bothered to run the payouts - otherwise he's just scamming people.
ozboy2014

View Profile
February 12, 2015, 01:59:38 AM

I'm not talking about any kind of a permanent decision.  The dev posted in this thread that pool payouts are made daily.  After receiving no payout for mining more than two weeks ago, I posted about it and was told by the dev that he didn't notice that anyone had been mining SHA so he hadn't run the payouts for it - and that he would run them.  That was two weeks ago, but there has still been no payout.  Clearly, despite saying the payouts would be run, he then decided not to run them.  In the meantime, another user asked about the payouts also - and that user was just ignored and got no response at all.  The pool is still up and accepting miners, yet the dev obviously knows that he's not running the payouts.  That's where I have a problem with it.  He knows he's not running the payouts, yet he still has the pool up.  He should have shut the pool down the very minute he decided (this is the decision I'm talking about) that he couldn't be bothered to run the payouts - otherwise he's just scamming people.

@Dev: you should respond so we put this behind us...
ozboy2014

View Profile
February 12, 2015, 01:44:08 PM

Excellent.  Don't tell me we have another Dev who's given up before things even get off the ground?  *sigh*
Repunza

Activity: 357
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 12, 2015, 10:09:49 PM

Excellent.  Don't tell me we have another Dev who's given up before things even get off the ground?  *sigh*

Dev was here today... Did you miss him?
Jookly
Legendary

Activity: 1131
Merit: 1007

View Profile
February 12, 2015, 10:18:54 PM

LOL @ Dev was here today.  Roll Eyes

If that is true he might want to take the minute it would take to address his failure to pay his multipool miners.  This really shouldn't be ignored because if he doesn't pay out, which he said he would do but has not, he is simply stealing peoples hashing power.

People shouldn't be too surprised though.  This coin look like crap from day one if you recall.
Twenty15 (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 12, 2015, 11:13:53 PM

If that is true he might want to take the minute it would take to address his failure to pay his multipool miners.  This really shouldn't be ignored because if he doesn't pay out, which he said he would do but has not, he is simply stealing peoples hashing power.

People shouldn't be too surprised though.  This coin look like crap from day one if you recall.

So you're accusing us of running a scam for almost 2 months to steal 25 cents worth of hash?  How much do you think our hosting costs for the nodes, website, multipool, webshop?  Notice how they're all on different IP's?  How many people mined on the multipool?  One person other than myself - what a scam.  I messaged him today offering to pay his 25 cents out of pocket, only because i thought this had been sorted and hasn't.  I go away for a few days and come back to this, and you wonder why developers give up. 

Seriously, think before you post.  Better people than you have tried to fud this coin and failed, remember that.
ozboy2014

View Profile
February 12, 2015, 11:27:40 PM

LOL @ Dev was here today.  Roll Eyes

If that is true he might want to take the minute it would take to address his failure to pay his multipool miners.  This really shouldn't be ignored because if he doesn't pay out, which he said he would do but has not, he is simply stealing peoples hashing power.

People shouldn't be too surprised though.  This coin look like crap from day one if you recall.

So you're accusing us of running a scam for almost 2 months to steal 25 cents worth of hash?  How much do you think our hosting costs for the nodes, website, multipool, webshop?  Notice how they're all on different IP's?  How many people mined on the multipool?  One person other than myself - what a scam.  I messaged him today offering to pay his 25 cents out of pocket, only because i thought this had been sorted and hasn't.  I go away for a few days and come back to this, and you wonder why developers give up.  

Seriously, think before you post.  Better people than you have tried to fud this coin and failed, remember that.

+100

Great! Dev is back. Save me from trying to justify things.

Now to my questions Dev: are you going ahead with the Trading bot? if yes, where are we at and how much are you looking at selling it? Thanks.

Jookly
Legendary

Activity: 1131
Merit: 1007

View Profile
February 12, 2015, 11:32:49 PM

So you're accusing us of running a scam for almost 2 months to steal 25 cents worth of hash?  How much do you think our hosting costs for the nodes, website, multipool, webshop?  Notice how they're all on different IP's?  How many people mined on the multipool?  One person other than myself - what a scam.  I messaged him today offering to pay his 25 cents out of pocket, only because i thought this had been sorted and hasn't.  I go away for a few days and come back to this, and you wonder why developers give up. 

Seriously, think before you post.  Better people than you have tried to fud this coin and failed, remember that.

I didn't accuse you of running a scam.  You coin DID look like crap on day one.  You remember that right?  The shitty MSpaint logo and everything?

Anyways, your defensiveness makes no sense and your energy would be better directed at addressing the numerous questions and comments our actual investors have left or you.

Now give me them cheap 2015 coins  Roll Eyes
ozboy2014

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 07:06:54 AM

New roadmap Dev? Grin
ozboy2014

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 05:54:03 AM

Gawd damn.. i'm the only one that seems to be posting here and I'm not even da Dev..  Grin Grin Grin
ozboy2014

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 05:54:59 AM

Gawd damn.. i'm the only one that seems to be posting here and I'm not even da Dev..  Grin Grin Grin

Are we going somewhere? anywhere? anyone? hello?  Grin
wow!NotAgain

Activity: 56
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 06:07:36 AM

You smell of scammy crap dev
ozboy2014

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 06:34:47 AM

You smell of scammy crap dev
..said FUDDER (who's pretended to be newbie) with great activities..
iGotSpots
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054

CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2015, 10:53:52 AM

Lol is this a joke

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 »
  Print  

Jump to: