Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 02:42:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] VAPE- X13- POW/POS- Launched- POW STAGE NOW!!!!!  (Read 35302 times)
waxo

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 12:33:23 AM

Very nice pic but that still doesn't explain where the heck the dev for this coin is lol
only him knows Smiley
wait and see !!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Guy Mollet

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 12:58:16 AM

Exchange need more,C-CEX?
public_key

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 01:02:42 AM

sb said VAPE is a scam ,really ?  Huh
NoobKidOnTheBlock

Activity: 770

FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 01:06:45 AM

Very nice pic but that still doesn't explain where the heck the dev for this coin is lol
only him knows Smiley
wait and see !!
Only who knows? The dev? I'm confused dude Huh lol

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇
............NoobKidOnThe.BLOCK.....

MWayne

Activity: 10

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 06:26:59 AM

Total newb here  Tongue, just wanted to join the conversation and to share a convo I had with a friend.

A friend of mine who is into crypto was telling me last year that a VapeCoin is likely to be launched, and is inevitable; I laughed, but here they are. Tapping into the crypto/vape communities is smart.

I don't know much about the Cryptocurrency culture enough to speak on it regularly but I have seen two VapeCoin launches in the last 30 days; and they both look pretty promising. This one more than the other, but who is to say who will come out on top.

If this dev does not take it all the way, someone will. Looking forward to seeing this thing grow, and being an investor/miner in 2015!
waxo

Activity: 630

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 06:24:06 PM

only him knows Smiley
wait and see !!
Only who knows? The dev? I'm confused dude Huh lol

If i was the dev , i will do the same Smiley
the reason=no news=no miners=cheap price=low diff=more coins Smiley
But we don't know lol......

NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 06:52:13 PM

Total newb here  Tongue, just wanted to join the conversation and to share a convo I had with a friend.

A friend of mine who is into crypto was telling me last year that a VapeCoin is likely to be launched, and is inevitable; I laughed, but here they are. Tapping into the crypto/vape communities is smart.

I don't know much about the Cryptocurrency culture enough to speak on it regularly but I have seen two VapeCoin launches in the last 30 days; and they both look pretty promising. This one more than the other, but who is to say who will come out on top.

If this dev does not take it all the way, someone will. Looking forward to seeing this thing grow, and being an investor/miner in 2015!
The other Vapecoin was a complete scam and this one seems to have been abandoned by the dev without any real reasoning behind it because it really didn't have a chance to even be a scam for that matter.  So unless the dev speaks up and shows some future updates or releases behind this coin, I'm sad to say but I would think that this coin will be dead which sucks because it was a decent idea for a coin and an upcoming and popular market.

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

drays
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1073

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 09:55:20 PM

Its funny - there are several coins I am following, and in most of then devs have very little if any presence in BCT since the beginning of the year. Typically this brings to panic and cheap coins, which I buy from time to time, though you never know whether the dev will be back Smiley. I prefer to think that dev's are human, and as most human, they like to have a holiday, especially on Xmas/NewYear season Smiley

... this space is not for rent ...
NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 10:07:51 PM

Its funny - there are several coins I am following, and in most of then devs have very little if any presence in BCT since the beginning of the year. Typically this brings to panic and cheap coins, which I buy from time to time, though you never know whether the dev will be back Smiley. I prefer to think that dev's are human, and as most human, they like to have a holiday, especially on Xmas/NewYear season Smiley
Well that is what I'm sure the community here is hoping that has happened with the Dev of this coin because like I have stated earlier there really is no sign of this being a scam because the only exchange that it could be traded on there haven't been enough volume for the premine to be dumped so it would make no sense for the dev to just up and abandon this coin or for it to be a scam because what has the dev gained from it? So hopefully the dev is just on holidays and this coin will make a comeback with some features and updates released in the near future Smiley Cheers

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2015, 10:15:29 PM

Well that is what I'm sure the community here is hoping that has happened with the Dev of this coin because like I have stated earlier there really is no sign of this being a scam because the only exchange that it could be traded on there haven't been enough volume for the premine to be dumped so it would make no sense for the dev to just up and abandon this coin or for it to be a scam because what has the dev gained from it? So hopefully the dev is just on holidays and this coin will make a comeback with some features and updates released in the near future Smiley Cheers

Strangely enough the same happened with "Jaguar"coin... Launched & gone.. No idea why .. Dumping not possible as there was no volume whatsoever..

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 11:12:17 PM

Strangely enough the same happened with "Jaguar"coin... Launched & gone.. No idea why .. Dumping not possible as there was no volume whatsoever..
See that's what I'm saying it makes absolutely no sense as to why they would just up and abandon the coin but I guess it's crypto and people are really weird here.  But to launch a coin and not even go through the trouble to build enough volume to even dump the premine makes kind of no sense to me lol I thought if a coin was a scam they pumped up the hype of the coin enough for it to get launched on an exchange with volume then dump their premine which doesn't seem to be the case here.  So I guess I'm lost lol oh well hopefully it's just a long ass holidays the dev is on lol Smiley Cheers

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

MWayne

Activity: 10

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 09:17:46 AM

The other Vapecoin was a complete scam and this one seems to have been abandoned by the dev without any real reasoning behind it because it really didn't have a chance to even be a scam for that matter.  So unless the dev speaks up and shows some future updates or releases behind this coin, I'm sad to say but I would think that this coin will be dead which sucks because it was a decent idea for a coin and an upcoming and popular market.

I just saw that yesterday. Thanks for the heads up.

I think this dev is away on holiday. His final post said as much; it has only been 10 days since last post after all. That seems like a long time, but Rome wasn't built in a day after all.

Could possibly be realizing that he is onto something and wants to take an assessment. Who knows, we shall see. Either way a VapeCoin is a great idea IMO.
SimkoMiner

Activity: 925
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 12:00:13 PM

This coin will be huge once DEV appears. I am already polishing my jet pack and getting ready for flight to Orbit.
SimkoMiner

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 12:26:54 PM

anybody still alive here? :-) or totally dead?
panthea0

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 12:28:38 PM

I'm here and I still mining.

NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 05:43:27 PM

I'm here and I still mining.
You talk to the Dev at all? Or for that fact has anyone talked to the dev at all? I wouldn't mind asking him a few questions Wink

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

SimkoMiner

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 08:34:45 PM

Guys, my R280x and electricity bills are bleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeding big time. But I'm mining the CRAP out of this coin. In SOLO mode....of couuuurse. DEV, please say a word. Give the community access to GitHub and we will very gently bring this coin to moon and other planets of our solar system.
NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 08:39:08 PM

Guys, my R280x and electricity bills are bleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeding big time. But I'm mining the CRAP out of this coin. In SOLO mode....of couuuurse. DEV, please say a word. Give the community access to GitHub and we will very gently bring this coin to moon and other planets of our solar system.
Ummmm Ya I don't exactly know why he would just up and abandon this coin? But hopefully we will hear from him soon and he was just on a long holiday lol But ya people are still mining this coin which is weird for a coin that seems to be abandoned! but all the power to them if the dev comes back and makes this coin something big Smiley

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

SimkoMiner

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 08:46:24 PM

Ummmm Ya I don't exactly know why he would just up and abandon this coin? But hopefully we will hear from him soon and he was just on a long holiday lol But ya people are still mining this coin which is weird for a coin that seems to be abandoned! but all the power to them if the dev comes back and makes this coin something big Smiley

The whole magic in being extremely rich in crypto is investing in coin which everybody abandoned big time and then pray for miracle. When I was a total noob I was buying all coins when they were pumped to orbit and I lost biiiiiiiiiig time. I changed strategy. Now I mine coins which EVERYBODY abandoned and which NOBODY is buying at all. Last time I made 400% profit on NKT with this approach (buying at 20SAT, selling at  100SAT). So the idea is that you buy or mine at almost 0 cost and sell for some significant value. And this coin hasn't been eaten by TROLLS, the network hasn't broken apart and that means that once dev appears, we can shake our hands on moon. The mystery behind this coin is making it even more attractive to me.
TimC
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1022

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 08:48:17 PM

Read the OP the dev has nothing to do. They made no promise to do anything. All of the tasks were trying to be outsourced or to be done by the community.

80,000 VAPE for the first 3 Stores- Address (added after launch)
160,000 Initial Developer Fund including Seed Nodes and Updates- Address (added after launch)
5,000 VAPE for the first 5 Pools.
5,000 VAPE for the first 2 Block Explorers.
65,000 Future Allocation and Development.

It was all put on the community to setup the shops. The dev just waited to sit back and let everyone else do everything while his coins gained value so he could sell/dump them on you. Since no one has done anything the dev left. The source is public domain and you can just fork the source and edit it yourself.

Otherwise there is now the new vaporizer scam coin called quit dough with it's 10% premine
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=919267.0

Edit:
>>VAPE is 100% focused on rewarding early adaptors,

Maybe it is the Dev plan to keep quit to 'reward early adaptors'
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: