Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:35:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: how many europium would you like to swap as a start?
when ico Huh? - 2 (16.7%)
10+ - 2 (16.7%)
1000+ - 4 (33.3%)
10000+ - 2 (16.7%)
mooooar!!! - 2 (16.7%)
Total Voters: 12

Pages: « 1 ... 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 [227] 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 »
  Print  
Author Topic: EUROPECOIN [ERC] 🌟 FINANCECLOUD 🌟 CRYPTOCURRENY & FINANCE API + SMARTHUB 🌟  (Read 542958 times)
Fishmaster42

Activity: 803
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 03:08:17 PM

Bittrex always follows the market, as they relisted us once, they would do it again.[/size]

Doesn't seem to follow this time. Delisting it now makes no sense and they're still doing it. I'd say good riddance if they do it now. Drop all partnership plans and let's move on. They're nothing but fucking snakes anyway.
If you look at my post thru the years this is what i was always worried about. On several occasions Ive taken my own coins and btc to make volume I was always watching this in the years past. I assumed like 6 months or so ago we would have plenty of volume to stay alive and  I stopped even looking at it. I and others that liked the project and wanted it to stay on Bittrex spent thousands of coins and thousands of dollars to keep us listed.  We have paid our dues i have no more to give. Makes me sick. The project will go on, would have been good to have Bittrex on our side. No reason to hate them, they collect fees for their money. Sad they will now miss out on the best part. Fish
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
RataXes

Activity: 287
Merit: 115

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 03:21:30 PM

Bittrex always follows the market, as they relisted us once, they would do it again.[/size]

Doesn't seem to follow this time. Delisting it now makes no sense and they're still doing it. I'd say good riddance if they do it now. Drop all partnership plans and let's move on. They're nothing but fucking snakes anyway.
If you look at my post thru the years this is what i was always worried about. On several occasions Ive taken my own coins and btc to make volume I was always watching this in the years past. I assumed like 6 months or so ago we would have plenty of volume to stay alive and  I stopped even looking at it. I and others that liked the project and wanted it to stay on Bittrex spent thousands of coins and thousands of dollars to keep us listed.  We have paid our dues i have no more to give. Makes me sick. The project will go on, would have been good to have Bittrex on our side. No reason to hate them, they collect fees for their money. Sad they will now miss out on the best part. Fish

I'm sorry but I don't know if that was poke on me or what..? Or if you even want me to reply something?

I've spent plenty of my coins too, and indeed on Bittrex. Who ever even said I hate them because they collect fees for their service? I'd say that's only natural. Here's a nutty thought that it's pretty much requirement for them to collect something out of their service. That's not why I hate them. I hate them because they locked down thousands of accounts without prior notice.

Sure it would have been great to have them on our side, but if they're going to make that decision to delist ERC then - in my opinion - it's good riddance and no looking back.

Fishmaster42

Activity: 803
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 04:04:06 PM

I'm sorry but I don't know if that was poke on me or what..? Or if you even want me to reply something?

I've spent plenty of my coins too, and indeed on Bittrex. Who ever even said I hate them because they collect fees for their service? I'd say that's only natural. Here's a nutty thought that it's pretty much requirement for them to collect something out of their service. That's not why I hate them. I hate them because they locked down thousands of accounts without prior notice.

Sure it would have been great to have them on our side, but if they're going to make that decision to delist ERC then - in my opinion - it's good riddance and no looking back.
No poke at all just figured id state some facts too. the main point was this could happen. I knew it and we have come very close to this before. I just mean its all business to them they just want money. The members of this community all paid a lot to play the game. They should have at least given the project a chance to come to fruition when it was this close. Again not any of this is directed at you RataXes.  Just talking it out here.
gregofdoom
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 05:06:15 PM

With Bittrex or without, the project will continue to grow and become bigger.
Of course it would be a pity to lose this exchange, but Matthias knows perfectly well how to do business and what to do to succeed.
We have a ready FinanceCloud device and its official presentation in Malta will be soon.

Gentlemen, it will be good and even very good.

Smiley
Aximetria

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 05:10:13 PM

Hope it the team will accomplish all goals
RataXes

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 05:14:05 PM

No poke at all just figured id state some facts too. the main point was this could happen. I knew it and we have come very close to this before. I just mean its all business to them they just want money. The members of this community all paid a lot to play the game. They should have at least given the project a chance to come to fruition when it was this close. Again not any of this is directed at you RataXes.  Just talking it out here.

Yeah sorry, I don't know what triggered me - probably Bittrex. Let's hope they'll give some kind of comment to Matthias, and rather sooner than later. Then again, I wouldn't be even a tad surprised if they wouldn't reply at all.

szenekonzept (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1012

Europecoin Financecloud API

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2018, 04:57:15 AM

We just got an invitation to Barcelona

if you are there and around and if you like to schedule a meeting,
just drop me a line here  ...

have fun
Matthias Cheesy

P.S. Don't waste to much of your valuable time worrying about Bittrex.
       Tough i would be disappointed from them, because i like them, we would just be fine anyway ...

szenekonzept (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2018, 03:08:36 PM

Bittrex Update

Managed to get my message onto Bills table and
to the Bittrex Attorney, Mr Frederick, we are working with, for the compliance process.

So we are getting closer and as i assumed, at least Mr. Frederick, seemed to have no clue about this
de-listing message. Expect me to update you immediately ...

also from now on, instant exchange into Europecoin unter our domain:

https://exchange.europecoin.eu.org

integration into our website, follows after rebranding of the exchange page

have fun
Matthias  Grin

backbonejb

Activity: 273
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 05:26:25 PM

Bittrex Update

to the Bittrex Attorney, Mr Frederick, we are working with, for the compliance process.

So we are getting closer and as i assumed, at least Mr. Frederick, seemed to have no clue about this

have fun
Matthias  Grin

Hi Matthias,

Thanks for the update.  Open communication as always!

I am confident that this will be solved (one way or the other).

szenekonzept (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2018, 06:57:31 PM
Last edit: October 03, 2018, 08:02:37 PM by szenekonzept

Bittrex Update

have fun Matthias  Grin

Hi Matthias,
Thanks for the update.  Open communication as always!

Yes it will get solved anyway. Given i have great trust in our core community, to be confident in our work,
my main scope is getting clarity (besides appreciating the partnership with Bittrex up to this moment),
to be able to provide predictability to our supporters and partners.
This is the most important for everybody and we are having no problem to deal with any of the possible scenarios.
We have now, updated Bittrex about our progress and our release on the 1rst of November and offered talks.
We do not feel the need of begging and while awaiting the answer or whatever, we have a, to be bold,
"historical timetable", for the next ten weeks,

starting with Barcelona, in ten days, meeting the world IoT congress hosts,
following their proactive invitation to have a meeting on their event

followed by our FINANCECLOUD DEVICE release, on stage with the Minister president in Malta

and then followed by presentations to four top-ten international corporations, two who attended us proactively and
two got recommendations out of our network (sadly not to be able to disclose any of them before the talks)

topics with these corporations:

two are intersted  to integrate FINANCECLOUD API into their  Point of Sales Network Europe

one is interested in similar use-case but likes to start with Germany first

and one is interested in providing funds and equipment to collaborate with us on our development of the 19" rack mounted,
"low-midrange" enterprise business appliance of FINANCELOUD API, to fit the gap below their, lets name it, "starfleet"-enterprise level portfolio.

we will then end the year with the pre-sales start of the devices,
which are then ready for the end-users production.

So i guess, we won't get to bored this year anyway lol

have fun
Matthias Grin

Rw13enlib88
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1025

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 11:08:12 PM

Bittrex Update

have fun Matthias  Grin

Hi Matthias,
Thanks for the update.  Open communication as always!

Yes it will get solved anyway. Given i have great trust in our core community, to be confident in our work,
my main scope is getting clarity (besides appreciating the partnership with Bittrex up to this moment),
This is the most important for everybody and we are having no problem to deal with any of the possible scenarios.
We have now, updated Bittrex about our progress and our release on the 1rst of November and offered talks.
We do not feel the need of begging and while awaiting the answer or whatever, we have a, to be bold,

followed by our FINANCECLOUD DEVICE release, on stage with the Minister president in Malta

and then followed by presentations to four top-ten international corporations, two who attended us proactively and
two got recommendations out of our network (sadly not to be able to disclose any of them before the talks)

two are intersted  to integrate FINANCECLOUD API into their  Point of Sales Network Europe

and one is interested in providing funds and equipment to collaborate with us on our development of the 19" rack mounted,
"low-midrange" enterprise business appliance of FINANCELOUD API, to fit the gap below their, lets name it, "starfleet"-enterprise level portfolio.

have fun
Matthias Grin

Top dev!
szenekonzept (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2018, 01:13:27 AM

Bittrex Update

have fun Matthias  Grin

Hi Matthias,
Thanks for the update.  Open communication as always!

two are intersted  to integrate FINANCECLOUD API into their  Point of Sales Network Europe

have fun
Matthias Grin

Top dev!

thank you very much,
first of November is showtime Grin

have fun
Matthias

szenekonzept (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2018, 07:47:28 AM

Licensing Progress

thanks to our EUROPECOIN - TO - GOLD AND SILVER exchange partner,
we are coming up in January with our own Exchange, Asset Exchange and Payment Solution
for FINANCECLOUD API

have fun
Matthias

blo8i

Activity: 960
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 10:30:58 AM

Appreciate the developers – they always stay in touch, they're always here to clear up any misunderstandings in regards to ERC – phenomenal work
szenekonzept (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2018, 11:36:12 AM

Appreciate the developers – they always stay in touch, they're always here to clear up any misunderstandings in regards to ERC – phenomenal work

thank you very much, comments like this, do motivate me alot

have fun
Matthias

szenekonzept (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2018, 01:02:02 AM

EUROPECOIN ALTERNATE EXCHANGE OPTIONS

if you don't prefer, to trade on BITTREX, try one of these

and soon of course, trade it on the FINANCECLOUD API DEVICE

have fun
Matthias Grin

RataXes

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 11:02:40 AM

WHAT! How come no one has pointed these out yet? Sure, these are just talks at this point, but how come?! Am I thinking too positively here or why no one else commented these? :p Sure, these are just talks at this point but Matthias has a trackrecord of some kind in making "just talks" to reality.

szenekonzept (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2018, 11:29:19 AM

two are intersted  to integrate FINANCECLOUD API into their  Point of Sales Network Europe

WHAT! How come no one has pointed these out yet? Sure, these are just talks at this point, but how come?! Am I thinking too positively here or why no one else commented these? :p Sure, these are just talks at this point but Matthias has a trackrecord of some kind in making "just talks" to reality.

The most of it has already been posted here except some of the details about industrie requests.
As you said the requests are for now just requests and not contracts. But because this is the list of our next events,
i listed the presentations for the sake of completeness. Thank you for your appreciation.

it motivates us even more
have fun
Matthias Smiley

szenekonzept (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2018, 12:52:28 PM

please view and comment on the soundtrack:

if you like the sound, we will license it for our spot,
we are producing.

have fun
Matthias Smiley

Altcoinlover

Activity: 746
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 01:26:35 PM

The most of it has already been posted here except some of the details about industrie requests.
As you said the requests are for now just requests and not contracts. But because this is the list of our next events,
i listed the presentations for the sake of completeness. Thank you for your appreciation.

it motivates us even more
have fun
Matthias Smiley

for sure this is awesome.

All start with a lost of contacts, discussions... before to sign contracts.

Well done team... this is promissing!

Continue the great work!

███ ███
          ██████
         ████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ███████████████████
     ████████████████████
   █████████████████████
  ██████████████████████
 █████████
█████████
█████████          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████         ███████
█████████         ███████
██████████        ███████
 ███████████▄▄▄▄▄▄█v█████
  ███████████████████████
    █████████████████████
      ███████████████████
        ███████████████
          ██████
          ████ ███
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
enesis

☑ No ICO/Auction.
☑ No pre-mine__--
☑ Fair Launch___-

████████████████████████████
██████               ███████
█████                 ██████
████     ███   ███     █████
████     ███   ███     █████
████                   █████
██████   █████████   ███████
█████████████████████ ██████
                        ████
                          ██
DISCORD

▄█████████████████████████████▄
████████████████▌ ▄▄▀▀    ▀████
████████████████ █████▄   █████
█████████████▀▀ ▐▀█████████████
███▀▀ ▀▀▀             ▀▀▀¬▀▀███
███        ▄       ▄        ███
███▄      ███     ███      ▄███
████        `              ████
█████      ▄▄     ▄▄      █████
███████▄      ▀▀▀      ▄███████
███████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
███████████████████████████████
REDDIT

POW       
Equihash 192.7
Airdrops & Bounties

Pages: « 1 ... 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 [227] 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 »
  Print  

Jump to: