Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:38:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: how many europium would you like to swap as a start?
when ico Huh? - 2 (16.7%)
10+ - 2 (16.7%)
1000+ - 4 (33.3%)
10000+ - 2 (16.7%)
mooooar!!! - 2 (16.7%)
Total Voters: 12

Pages: « 1 ... 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 [228] 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 »
  Print  
Author Topic: EUROPECOIN [ERC] 🌟 FINANCECLOUD 🌟 CRYPTOCURRENY & FINANCE API + SMARTHUB 🌟  (Read 542955 times)
szenekonzept (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1012

Europecoin Financecloud API

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2018, 11:59:01 PM

thank you, yes everything starts with a contact and communication.
The bigger the partners are, the more the communication is about getting to know each other,
more than, finding out about features and capabilities,  ...

have fun
Matthias Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
szenekonzept (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2018, 01:32:52 AM

tomorrow in seven days, speech processing and audio components are getting delivered,
to give FINANCECLOUD API a voice

have fun
Matthias Smiley

szenekonzept (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2018, 10:48:05 PM

Just ended  my conference with Olaf,

the concept we have developed for an industries leading customer shows the way, a smarthub can act
as a game changer for corporations

have fun
Matthias Cheesy

Piotor

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 11:32:30 PM

Bittrex Update

Managed to get my message onto Bills table and
to the Bittrex Attorney, Mr Frederick, we are working with, for the compliance process.
So we are getting closer and as i assumed, at least Mr. Frederick, seemed to have no clue about this
de-listing message. Expect me to update you immediately ...

also from now on, instant exchange into Europecoin unter our domain:
https://exchange.europecoin.eu.org
integration into our website, follows after rebranding of the exchange page
have fun Matthias  Grin

Hi Matthias,
Thanks for the update.  Open communication as always!
I am confident that this will be solved (one way or the other).

Yes it will get solved anyway. Given i have great trust in our core community, to be confident in our work,
my main scope is getting clarity (besides appreciating the partnership with Bittrex up to this moment),
to be able to provide predictability to our supporters and partners.
This is the most important for everybody and we are having no problem to deal with any of the possible scenarios.
We have now, updated Bittrex about our progress and our release on the 1rst of November and offered talks.
We do not feel the need of begging and while awaiting the answer or whatever, we have a, to be bold,
"historical timetable", for the next ten weeks,

starting with Barcelona, in ten days, meeting the world IoT congress hosts,
following their proactive invitation to have a meeting on their event

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DojrdlYW4AA5v-Q.jpg

followed by our FINANCECLOUD DEVICE release, on stage with the Minister president in Malta

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DhB68p9X4AAKLDO.jpg:large

and then followed by presentations to four top-ten international corporations, two who attended us proactively and
two got recommendations out of our network (sadly not to be able to disclose any of them before the talks)

topics with these corporations:

two are intersted  to integrate FINANCECLOUD API into their  Point of Sales Network Europe

one is interested in similar use-case but likes to start with Germany first

and one is interested in providing funds and equipment to collaborate with us on our development of the 19" rack mounted,
"low-midrange" enterprise business appliance of FINANCELOUD API, to fit the gap below their, lets name it, "starfleet"-enterprise level portfolio.

we will then end the year with the pre-sales start of the devices,
which are then ready for the end-users production.

So i guess, we won't get to bored this year anyway lol

have fun
Matthias Grin

Hello
I see that you did not convince Bittrex and actually removed from the ERC exchange?

It's sad.
szenekonzept (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2018, 12:54:47 AM

Bittrex Update

to the Bittrex Attorney, Mr Frederick, we are working with, for the compliance process.
So we are getting closer and as i assumed, at least Mr. Frederick, seemed to have no clue about this

have fun Matthias  Grin

Hi Matthias,
Thanks for the update.  Open communication as always!

Yes it will get solved anyway. Given i have great trust in our core community, to be confident in our work,
my main scope is getting clarity (besides appreciating the partnership with Bittrex up to this moment),
This is the most important for everybody and we are having no problem to deal with any of the possible scenarios.
We have now, updated Bittrex about our progress and our release on the 1rst of November and offered talks.
We do not feel the need of begging and while awaiting the answer or whatever, we have a, to be bold,

followed by our FINANCECLOUD DEVICE release, on stage with the Minister president in Malta

and then followed by presentations to four top-ten international corporations, two who attended us proactively and
two got recommendations out of our network (sadly not to be able to disclose any of them before the talks)

two are intersted  to integrate FINANCECLOUD API into their  Point of Sales Network Europe

and one is interested in providing funds and equipment to collaborate with us on our development of the 19" rack mounted,
"low-midrange" enterprise business appliance of FINANCELOUD API, to fit the gap below their, lets name it, "starfleet"-enterprise level portfolio.

have fun
Matthias Grin

Hello
I see that you did not convince Bittrex and actually removed from the ERC exchange?

It's sad.

oh don't worry i managed to convince them to work out the actions, to be taken to keep erc, regardless of this message.
But while we are doing it, the message will stay. The only difference is we will not be deleted,
but possibly switched off for a week and switched back on after  everything has been done.

.... and guess what it starts to make me an unexpected fortune,
because i can accumulate some more coins

have fun
Matthias Grin

backbonejb

Activity: 273
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 06:08:52 AM

Bittrex Update

have fun Matthias  Grin

Hi Matthias,
Thanks for the update.  Open communication as always!

two are intersted  to integrate FINANCECLOUD API into their  Point of Sales Network Europe

have fun
Matthias Grin

Hello

It's sad.

oh don't worry i managed to convince them to work out the actions, to be taken to keep erc, regardless of this message.
But while we are doing it, the message will stay. The only difference is we will not be deleted,
but possibly switched off for a week and switched back on after  everything has been done.

.... and guess what it starts to make me an unexpected fortune,
because i can accumulate some more coins

have fun
Matthias Grin

Ha ha, interesting weeks ahead. 

Not only because of all the impressive steps the EuropeCoin team is taking, but this Bittrex issue is unexpected spicing up the upcomming events.

Gonna be exiting to follow the news. Can't wait for it.
szenekonzept (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2018, 06:56:38 AM

Ha ha, interesting weeks ahead.

Not only because of all the impressive steps the EuropeCoin team is taking, but this Bittrex issue is unexpected spicing up the upcomming events.

Gonna be exiting to follow the news. Can't wait for it.

lol you name it Grin

have fun
Matthias

P.S. production goes faster than expected, parts are getting delivered TODAY

RataXes

Activity: 287
Merit: 115

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 11:19:16 AM

Has Bittrex confirmed that it's just a temporary takedown or..? Switching it off for a week makes no sense to me. I'd imagine that it's easier to remove it from delisting, but I guess this is good enough then - better than being delisted I guess(?).

szenekonzept (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2018, 11:39:46 AM

PARTS ARE DELIVERED

we are approaching completion Grin

have fun
Matthias

Has Bittrex confirmed that it's just a temporary takedown or..? Switching it off for a week makes no sense to me. I'd imagine that it's easier to remove it from delisting, but I guess this is good enough then - better than being delisted I guess(?).

No Bittrex just confirmed to give us the chance to address their issues and to keep us.
The temporary takedown until we did so, is just a worst case scenario, due to my experience.
They did not say anything about what they are planning to do, during the time, we are working, to address their needs
and as i know them, they would never make any prediction to us.[/size]

szenekonzept (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2018, 08:04:51 PM

WOW ..... BAAAANG!
That was a nice one (on Bittrex)

have fun
Matthias  Grin

backbonejb

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 08:29:41 PM

Hi Matthias,

I know you and the team have a very busy schedule. But do you plans to make some nice short video's with live demonstrations
of the main features of the FinanceCloud Device ('Finance Maestro')

I think that would make it a lot easier for the 'newbies'  and common audience to get a better understanding of the device and it's endless possibilities.
szenekonzept (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2018, 10:40:42 PM

Hi Matthias,

I know you and the team have a very busy schedule. But do you plans to make some nice short video's with live demonstrations
of the main features of the FinanceCloud Device ('Finance Maestro')

I think that would make it a lot easier for the 'newbies'  and common audience to get a better understanding of the device and it's endless possibilities.

i did read your mind lol
   Its in the make and will be ready soon  Grin

have fun
   Matthias

szenekonzept (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2018, 02:41:01 PM

a KAZE SOLUTIONS and EUROPECOIN FINANCECLOUD API alliance
launches their Swiss trading plattform VERTO at the end of the year

Matthias Klees joins VERTO as a product and listing manager

have fun
Matthias Grin

bonser24x

Activity: 31

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 11:38:07 AM

shit coin.down and down again down...
szenekonzept (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2018, 11:46:39 AM

we, call these funny numbers "price" not "coin".
or is "shit" a new coin? cool when ico??? Grin

szenekonzept (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2018, 01:58:33 PM

ok we got an answer,  so there is a good good news and a slightly unpleasant one:

the good one:

they have agreed to my application, to restart the compliance process and to relist us

the unpleasant one
but they are totally lost in terms of workforce, because of their own compliance process.
They are able to to start the relisting on the first of January. (in 90 days)

Their answer was very friendly and i have been able to feel their sincere regret.  
Mr. Berhe apologized for this fact and offered me his promise to take care of the relisting then.

I personally have no problem with these 90 days. In fact i feel we can even profit from these 90 days
by doing the right thing. The right thing is to finish and launch the Financecloud and help it, to get the buzz, it needs.  
This should result in a situation, where we are a project, people will already have started to talk about and four weeks before returning,
we will start campaigning our comeback. If we will celebrate this comeback in the right way. I am sure Europecoin will relaunch with a price
as if we would never have had a break on bittrex

have fun
Matthias

gregofdoom
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 07:29:48 PM

A good idea will also be contact with Binance because they have changed the rules for introducing new coins.
vlvarbanov

Activity: 24

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 08:08:39 PM

Maybe you can participate for listing at Coinbase:

https://listing.coinbase.com/
Piotor

Activity: 49

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 09:47:25 PM

Tiny man, are you following the project? Before you do anything shit, think about it. Grin
backbonejb

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 04:54:51 AM

ok we got an answer,  so there is a good good news and a slightly unpleasant one:

the good one:

they have agreed to my application, to restart the compliance process and to relist us

the unpleasant one
but they are totally lost in terms of workforce, because of their own compliance process.
They are able to to start the relisting on the first of January. (in 90 days)

Their answer was very friendly and i have been able to feel their sincere regret. 
Mr. Berhe apologized for this fact and offered me his promise to take care of the relisting then.

I personally have no problem with these 90 days. In fact i feel we can even profit from these 90 days
by doing the right thing. The right thing is to finish and launch the Financecloud and help it, to get the buzz, it needs. 
This should result in a situation, where we are a project, people will already have started to talk about and four weeks before returning,
we will start campaigning our comeback. If we will celebrate this comeback in the right way. I am sure Europecoin will relaunch with a price
as if we would never have had a break on bittrex

have fun
Matthias

Hi Matthias,

Thanks again for the open communication.

That's a pitty.  But i am confident that you and the team will keep continue doing what you are doing best and
that's delivering new features, expanding the network and cooperate with others in- and outside the crypto world.

Keep on going like this and i have a strong feeling that we will be positively supprised in 2019. Grin

I even took this oppertunity to get me some more. Cheesy
Pages: « 1 ... 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 [228] 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 »
  Print  

Jump to: