Bitcoin Forum
July 03, 2024, 06:23:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: how many europium would you like to swap as a start?
when ico Huh? - 2 (16.7%)
10+ - 2 (16.7%)
1000+ - 4 (33.3%)
10000+ - 2 (16.7%)
mooooar!!! - 2 (16.7%)
Total Voters: 12

Pages: « 1 ... 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 [239] 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 »
  Print  
Author Topic: EUROPECOIN [ERC] 🌟 FINANCECLOUD 🌟 CRYPTOCURRENY & FINANCE API + SMARTHUB 🌟  (Read 543098 times)
CRYPTONAIRE

Activity: 527
Merit: 251

Quality Crypto Collector

View Profile
August 27, 2019, 05:23:03 PM

A bombshell??

That sounds intriguing...…... Huh

FINANCECLOUD CRYPTO-HUB : by EUROPECOIN
szenekonzept (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1012

Europecoin Financecloud API

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2019, 06:44:54 PM

A bombshell??

That sounds intriguing...…... Huh

jep, i am sure, you will love it.
Just waiting for a foto and then we are ready to go Cheesy

szenekonzept (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2019, 07:19:43 PM

THE NEWS ....

i will spare the best for the second  part ......

1) Factory is done

last week Olaf and i met in Germany and celebrated our birthdays together.
We used this event of course also to update each other and for planning purposes.
The Factory is done now and has grown into a full fledged "from-pencil-into-production" makers-lab. Olaf is now diving into the details of operating all the machines properly, wich is
especially challenging for the injection mould plant for our series production.

2) here is the big thing:

In two weeks i will make a journey to Tilburg, to meet and join office with Steve.
How nice! We are about to launch the coin-agnostic token layer with a complete vending machine network from there. This is the fruit a long thought process and
the achievement of two years of hard work by STEVE, to get the conditions, partnerships
and infrastructure in place.

The token network will be a Termdeposit a-like function inside your Europecoin wallet, were:

a) you can lock an EUROPECOIN, to receive a token, that is then, accepted by merchants, vending machines and EXCHANGES.
b) Vice versa, you will be able to destroy a tooken, to get your beloved  EUROPECOIN back.
c) other major coins can join the payment layer via the Termdeposit implementation
d) for all other coins, there will be a “shitcoin-layer” to join the network via a safety function, to protect the network

This Network function does not only unify technological barriers in terms of vending tiers, but will offer small coin networks to join force and to negotiate things like exchange listings in a “one-contract-for-all” cooperative manner.
It offers a win for coin networks by joining forces, while developers won’t have to think about coinlisting or utility, but can focus implementing their vision. FINANCECLOUD API can use this layer for further unification matters

Thanks to Steves help, this is now a ready incorporated partner network.
As a start, very much devoted to Europecoin. The “Termdeposit” tooken network will be then opened by a specific set of rules (set in stone/code via Termdeposit of course)
to any other coin, to bring our dream of unification without centralization into existence.

To keep it short:

Next news will be live from Tilburg, Netherlands
have fun
Matthias Grin

CRYPTONAIRE

Quality Crypto Collector

View Profile
August 27, 2019, 07:25:32 PM

All of this sounds really great!  You have obviously been incredibly busy.

I am looking forward to Part 2 from Tilburg.

Belated Happy Birthday to you and Olaf.

szenekonzept (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2019, 07:33:26 PM

All of this sounds really great!  You have obviously been incredibly busy.

I am looking forward to Part 2 from Tilburg.

Belated Happy Birthday to you and Olaf.

Thank you very much.
Not to forget Olaf and Steve , who did an exeptional, unbelievable, incredable great job

Grin Matthias

RataXes

Activity: 287
Merit: 115

View Profile
September 11, 2019, 03:43:56 PM

Is this going to gain any traction anymore? Everything is pointing downwards. I remember me and Cryptonaire complaining how it was somewhat hard to keep track with constant updates and features. Well those certainly were the days huh? Yeah yeah, we got an explanation - had to move office, you can't give up too much because of investors or how ever it was, etc etc.. but this is just a sad state of things.

Vending machine network.. yeah, it is agood idea and good news, but isn't that "just" some kind of variation of what financecloud api was designed for in the first place - something that's been on paper for almost 3 years now? I don't even know what that "something" is anymore.

Device was supposed to roll out early this year, and I think Enterprise version was "selling like cupcakes" or "sliced bread" or similar to that. I honestly haven't seen much happening this year. Out of the blue came this nuco.cloud project in which Matthias has some kind of role. Well I trust him to take it to benefit ERC but is that project going anywhere either?

CRYPTONAIRE

Quality Crypto Collector

View Profile
September 12, 2019, 01:42:25 PM

Is this going to gain any traction anymore? Everything is pointing downwards. I remember me and Cryptonaire complaining how it was somewhat hard to keep track with constant updates and features. Well those certainly were the days huh? Yeah yeah, we got an explanation - had to move office, you can't give up too much because of investors or how ever it was, etc etc.. but this is just a sad state of things.

Vending machine network.. yeah, it is agood idea and good news, but isn't that "just" some kind of variation of what financecloud api was designed for in the first place - something that's been on paper for almost 3 years now? I don't even know what that "something" is anymore.

Device was supposed to roll out early this year, and I think Enterprise version was "selling like cupcakes" or "sliced bread" or similar to that. I honestly haven't seen much happening this year. Out of the blue came this nuco.cloud project in which Matthias has some kind of role. Well I trust him to take it to benefit ERC but is that project going anywhere either?

If everything is running according to schedule Matthias should be in Tilburg right now liaising with Steve.

He said next news would be live from Tilburg, so an update on progress should be imminent.

RataXes

View Profile
September 16, 2019, 09:56:05 AM

If everything is running according to schedule Matthias should be in Tilburg right now liaising with Steve.

He said next news would be live from Tilburg, so an update on progress should be imminent.

Yeah, that much I knew since it was last post be szene. I was about to reply you right away, but decided to wait over weekend to emphasize my point because I was so god damn certain that we wouldn't get update. There was a time when I thought that delayed update was actually good news, that maybe Matthias came up with something on the spot - that's not really the case anymore.

Am I really the only one thinking that this isn't looking that good anymore? Are you still having unconditional faith for this, Cryptonaire? Why is that?

szenekonzept (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2019, 10:06:57 PM

@Rataxes don't worry, we are fine, vital and well on track, brother Grin

Today we finished our negotiations in Tillburg
adding payment integration, ATM Infratructure, own Tokenlayer, Vendingmachines and much more,
first to Europecoin, then to Financecloud and then to the world :-)

I will be in Tillburg again tomorrow and will retrurn with a video interview and full report on monday

have fun
Matthias Wink

CRYPTONAIRE

Quality Crypto Collector

View Profile
September 21, 2019, 02:22:26 PM
Last edit: September 21, 2019, 02:38:14 PM by CRYPTONAIRE

Yeah, that much I knew since it was last post be szene. I was about to reply you right away, but decided to wait over weekend to emphasize my point because I was so god damn certain that we wouldn't get update. There was a time when I thought that delayed update was actually good news, that maybe Matthias came up with something on the spot - that's not really the case anymore.

Am I really the only one thinking that this isn't looking that good anymore? Are you still having unconditional faith for this, Cryptonaire? Why is that?

WHAT HE SAID! (see above)

Seriously bro',  chillax!!   Cool

RataXes

View Profile
September 21, 2019, 03:54:19 PM

Sheesh..

szenekonzept (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2019, 10:14:22 PM

once again back from Tilburg.

TOMOROW: VIDEO ANNOUNCEMENT:

Europecoin as first Altcoin on BTMX Financecloud API TOKEN NETWORK
within 6 weeks plus own ATM Exchange Network

have fun
Matthias Grin

RataXes

View Profile
September 22, 2019, 05:45:45 AM

What other altcoins are there going to be?

Btw, my wallet won't sync. No active connections. Hilfe.

szenekonzept (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2019, 06:08:16 AM

ANY altcoin, where users decide to tokenize ....
its part of the ERC Financecloud Unification Layer.
but whait for my full report on monday for full understaning.

WALLET: Not enough informations, my friend Grin
be a bit mor precise: WICH wallet? WICH operating system and and and

have fun
Matthias Smiley

P.S: today announcement video ....

RataXes

View Profile
September 22, 2019, 06:25:19 AM

have fun
Matthias Smiley

Well I'd say it's wallet from opening post, but that link seems to be dead. Windows_europecoin-qt, Windows 10.

szenekonzept (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2019, 07:00:12 AM

have fun
Matthias Smiley

Well I'd say it's wallet from opening post, but that link seems to be dead. Windows_europecoin-qt, Windows 10.

just tested ... wallet linbk on startpage and announcement are not dead, they are fine.

but back to your wallet, did THIS wallet installation work before or is it a new one?
How long did you wait, which startnodes did you use?

have fun
Matthias

RataXes

View Profile
September 22, 2019, 08:21:05 AM

have fun
Matthias Smiley

just tested ... wallet linbk on startpage and announcement are not dead, they are fine.

but back to your wallet, did THIS wallet installation work before or is it a new one?

have fun
Matthias

Well what the hell, really? I get 404 from https://github.com/LIMXTEC/Europecoin-V3/releases (link from OP).

I think it's new installation of Windows. Wallet doesn't require installation, I think..? Nodes from webpage (to europecoin.conf in folder roaming\erc), waited overnight.

szenekonzept (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2019, 08:53:04 AM

have fun
Matthias Smiley

just tested ... wallet link on startpage and announcement are not dead, they are fine.

have fun
Matthias

Well what the hell, really? I get 404 from https://github.com/LIMXTEC/Europecoin-V3/releases (link from OP).

where exactly in the OP did you find this link?
(i upgrades links ages ago to
https://github.com/EuropecoinEUORG/Europecoin-V3/releases
so i may have missed one???)

I think it's new installation of Windows. Wallet doesn't require installation, I think..? Nodes from webpage (to europecoin.conf in folder roaming\erc), waited overnight.

hm should work then ... anyone else problems?
Does anyone have some fresher nodes for our friend? Grin

have fun
Matthias

RataXes

View Profile
September 22, 2019, 09:01:18 AM

have fun
Matthias Smiley

just tested ... wallet link on startpage and announcement are not dead, they are fine.

have fun
Matthias

have fun
Matthias

It's in "Status, Activities, Achievements and Specifications - 1) Technology". Under Wallet specs is link "WALLET INSTALLATION GUIDE" which takes you to Europecoin's homepage and that link is right there. OP has straight link too, "RESOURCES" and "NATIVE EUROPECOIN WALLET".

Edit: Just re-downloaded wallet from your link. It's version 3.0.2.0 even though latest release should be 3.0.2.1?

szenekonzept (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2019, 09:23:36 AM

have fun
Matthias Smiley

have fun
Matthias

have fun
Matthias

It's in "Status, Activities, Achievements and Specifications - 1) Technology". Under Wallet specs is link "WALLET INSTALLATION GUIDE" which takes you to Europecoin's homepage and that link is right there. OP has straight link too, "RESOURCES" and "NATIVE EUROPECOIN WALLET".

Edit: Just re-downloaded wallet from your link. It's version 3.0.2.0 even though latest release should be 3.0.2.1?

thanks, fixed the op link, have to switch computers for the other link (homepage) later.

for the version, hm its the one i copied from LMXTEC ..  i will find out later,
the versions are compatible anyway and we are about to approach the need
of a new release cycle to accomlish all our new features and integrations.

have fun
Matthias Wink

Pages: « 1 ... 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 [239] 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 »
  Print  

Jump to: