Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 09:13:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: how many europium would you like to swap as a start?
when ico Huh? - 2 (16.7%)
10+ - 2 (16.7%)
1000+ - 4 (33.3%)
10000+ - 2 (16.7%)
mooooar!!! - 2 (16.7%)
Total Voters: 12

Pages: « 1 ... 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 [247] 248 249 250 251 252 253 »
  Print  
Author Topic: EUROPECOIN [ERC] 🌟 FINANCECLOUD 🌟 CRYPTOCURRENY & FINANCE API + SMARTHUB 🌟  (Read 542954 times)
szenekonzept (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1012

Europecoin Financecloud API

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2021, 12:01:00 PM

sounds great :-)
Hy Grin nice to see you popping up Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
szenekonzept (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2021, 06:32:09 PM

EUROPECOIN FINANCECLOUD AI

first successful run of the device pairing plugin, with voice controlled MQTT-IOT support
and ńative home-automation  GUI. It will also greatly pair will our Android and our Desktop APP,
which are currently getting their final bug-fixes ....

have fun
Matthias  Grin

-

szenekonzept (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2021, 06:56:11 PM

Slowly but steady reestablishing trust

my times in hospital has created some sleepless nights for our
loyal and supportive community. Now, since the development has regained its momentum,

pool mining is active again
https://erc.suprnova.cc/index.php

and market slowly starts moving
https://crex24.com/exchange/ERC-BTC

nice to see Grin
have fun
Matthias

HeitorMessias

Activity: 207
Merit: 32

"Non est ad astra mollis e terris via" Seneca _

View Profile
February 12, 2021, 06:57:52 PM

Slowly but steady reestablishing trust

my times in hospital has created some sleepless nights for our
loyal and supportive community. Now, since the development has regained its momentum,

and market slowly starts moving
https://crex24.com/exchange/ERC-BTC

nice to see Grin
have fun
Matthias

Hello, congratulations on the work, I was so excited about the project that I bought from 32 to 45 sat on February 11th, honestly I would even buy more ERC but I have limited resources. A guy posted the ERCchain link to me last week, but the interface doesn't show some basic chain information, could you tell me what is the current ERC supplement and what is the maximum ERC supplement? Thanks for listening
szenekonzept (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2021, 09:15:39 PM

Just found a solution

... to convert our initial EUROPECOIN FINANCECLOUD Docker based APPS to Meteor containers.
This will also speed up adding more4 APPS for me  as well as for 3rd party developers

https://github.com/EuropecoinEUORG/docker-spk

have fun
Matthias  Cheesy

szenekonzept (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2021, 10:28:51 PM

Hello, congratulations on the work, I was so excited about the project that I bought from 32 to 45 sat on February 11th,
honestly I would even buy more ERC but I have limited resources. A guy posted the ERCchain link to me last week,
but the interface doesn't show some basic chain information, could you tell me what is the current ERC supplement and what is the maximum ERC supplement?
Thanks for listening

Yes, nice to have you in and welcome,
our total supply is  32 400 000 ERC and there are currently  ~14 000 000 ERC in circulation

We just have gotten a new blockexplorer. Because its written from scratch, we are currently adding more information to it
but anyway here is the address: http://erc-explorer.communitycoins.org

also more infos about our work:

https://www.europecoin.eu.org
Twitter:
https://twitter.com/europecoinEUORG
telegram:
t.me/europecoineuorg

BTW if you like to have more Europecoins there are also ways to achieve that despite of limited funds

1) you can put your coins in "termdeposit" mode and receive interest for them. Here is how to do it
https://www.europecoin.eu.org/support-pages/projects-erc-info/45-europecoin-termdeposit-info

2) You can mine Europecoins, because we are a CPU-Mining Coin, you do not need any special equipment for that.
    If you are a beginner, its the best way, to join a miningpool. Here is a pool with help to get started:
https://erc.suprnova.cc/index.php?page=gettingstarted

if you have any questions, feel free to ask at any time

have fun
Matthias

MLN84

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 15, 2021, 10:10:50 AM
Last edit: February 15, 2021, 12:08:26 PM by MLN84

Hi, thanks for keeping up the work. I am still supporting and have a question:

Since September 2020, there was no update on Coinomi. The app itself still shows the outdated (?) delisting-info from 2020.
My Coinomi wallet still held a little amount of ERC, which i transferred to Crex24 (since i don't use the dedicated ERC wallet yet).

I see a TXID in Coinomi, but there is no active Block Explorer to recheck i can't find it on http://erc-explorer.communitycoins.org/ yet.
I am still waiting for the transfer since thursday (11.02.2020 - it's still marked as unconfirmed in Coinomi).

Can you please give an update on Coinomi and if one has to worry about transfers in the last days/weeks?

Thank you!

(sorry for the many updates on this post, i am looking for relevant updates by the time of writing)
szenekonzept (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2021, 07:53:05 PM

Hi, thanks for keeping up the work. I am still supporting and have a question:

Since September 2020, there was no update on Coinomi. The app itself still shows the outdated (?) delisting-info from 2020.
My Coinomi wallet still held a little amount of ERC, which i transferred to Crex24 (since i don't use the dedicated ERC wallet yet).

I see a TXID in Coinomi, but there is no active Block Explorer to recheck i can't find it on http://erc-explorer.communitycoins.org/ yet.
I am still waiting for the transfer since thursday (11.02.2020 - it's still marked as unconfirmed in Coinomi).

Can you please give an update on Coinomi and if one has to worry about transfers in the last days/weeks?

Thank you!

(sorry for the many updates on this post, i am looking for relevant updates by the time of writing)

the blockexplorer is working via the "search" field.
Just paste a block, a transaction number or a public key, to get the in formations needed

Coinomi is active as i know, but there is no need to worry about to loose the coins anyway,
as long as you have your mnemoric-keyprase. The coins are in the blockchain, not in the Coinomi-Wallet.

Keep me up to date, if you keep having problems

have fun
Matthias Smiley

MLN84

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 15, 2021, 08:11:52 PM

the blockexplorer is working via the "search" field.
Just paste a block, a transaction number or a public key, to get the in formations needed

Coinomi is active as i know, but there is no need to worry about to loose the coins anyway,
as long as you have your mnemoric-keyprase. The coins are in the blockchain, not in the Coinomi-Wallet.

Keep me up to date, if you keep having problems

have fun
Matthias Smiley

Thank you very much for the answer. Unlike before, the block explorer now shows some activity for my TXID, i think the funds will arrive soon. All the best for Europecoin! Smiley
RataXes

Activity: 287
Merit: 115

View Profile
February 19, 2021, 11:26:10 AM

We are sailing with a fresh developer community as a support.
I just had a two hour video-chat with the team and we are organizing responsibilities into a new structure,
to get more resilience into this project, than a one-man-show could provide.

This is good news. Can you tell more about this team?

OH and by the way, what happened to that russian trio (was it trio?)? They just vanished? And that marketing dude? AND OLOF and company? Olof should be still around..?

I'm quite sure it wasn't down at any point. Miners have been steadily going away, unfortunately. It's been 5 kH/s for ages now. Used to be 120 kH/s back in the day!

We need fast progress. Hopefully this new team will deliver.

szenekonzept (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2021, 11:41:15 PM

I just had a two hour video-chat with the team and we are organizing responsibilities into a new structure,

OH and by the way, what happened to that russian trio (was it trio?)? They just vanished? And that marketing dude? AND OLOF and company? Olof should be still around..?

I'm quite sure it wasn't down at any point. Miners have been steadily going away, unfortunately. It's been 5 kH/s for ages now. Used to be 120 kH/s back in the day!

Of course Olaf is still wirh us.  I will announce new people and some structural optimizations over this weekend.
Depending on the pace of negotiations, i will also be able to announce some new groundbreaking
technical and  strategic partnerships somewhere over the next 10-15 days.

have fun
Matthias  Grin

PRESS to RETWEET;

RataXes

View Profile
February 20, 2021, 11:28:10 AM

Of course Olaf is still wirh us.  I will announce new people and some structural optimizations over this weekend.
Depending on the pace of negotiations, i will also be able to announce some new groundbreaking

have fun
Matthias  Grin

PRESS to RETWEET;

Well what the.. I had never heard of Revolut, but they're numbers are quite staggering. A snippet from their page

"12M+ personal customers" -- ? How about that?!??

szenekonzept (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2021, 01:10:42 PM

have fun
Matthias  Grin

PRESS to RETWEET;

Well what the.. I had never heard of Revolut, but they're numbers are quite staggering. A snippet from their page

Jep and how about that:

But wait there is more behind this story, as soon as i know, how to communicate, i will ...

have fun
 Grin Matthias

RataXes

View Profile
February 20, 2021, 05:53:03 PM

have fun
Matthias  Grin

PRESS to RETWEET;

Jep and how about that:

But wait there is more behind this story, as soon as i know, how to communicate, i will ...

have fun
 Grin Matthias

What the heck!! This may be premature, but I dare to say that god damn this could be HUGE.

szenekonzept (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2021, 08:35:21 PM

Of course Olaf is still wirh us.  I will announce new people and some structural optimizations over this weekend.
technical and  strategic partnerships somewhere over the next 10-15 days.

have fun
Matthias  Grin

PRESS to RETWEET;

Jep and how about that:

have fun
 Grin Matthias

What the heck!! This may be premature, but I dare to say that god damn this could be HUGE.

Slightly premature, because its quite some work to do
(not so from the technical standpoint, but from the legal standpoint),

BUT THEN, yes could be hudge Cheesy

and i am optimistic, because:

1) i have one of the best guys, taking care of it (see my teampost tomorrow)
2) the technical part is easy
3) i have a direct line to the developer team

have fun
Matthias Smiley

szenekonzept (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2021, 02:43:41 PM

Team Update

As i promised you here is my update on our Team.

Despite Olaf and me,   let me introduce me Ralph. He already kindly supported me on Malta.
Ralph and i are in the process to start another project, that will also be a part of our Financecloud infrastructure
and will closely work together with Europecoin. I have to leave it open for now, to not  interfere with the processes,
going on at  the moment. Only so far, my engagement in  Revolut is partly because of his help.

Also i joined COMMUNMITYCOINS. This is a circle of coin maintainers,
who are supporting each other, with their coins work. For example our blockexplorer is kindly provided by this organization.
There is a lot of knowledge in this group of people and two programmers are awaiting the arrival of my
introduction in form of a "getting started kit", to jump in and help with the development.

Besides programming and creating services for this community of coins, this oranization serves as a
backup leadership, in case something might be happening to me.

this is all for now
have a nice Sunday afternoon
and have fun Matthias Grin

szenekonzept (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2021, 04:08:19 PM

growing team thats really great :-)

I´m curios about the other project :-)

good luck to all of you!

Nice to see you, yes we needed that growth Smiley

have fun
Matthias Cheesy

szenekonzept (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2021, 03:39:35 PM

Europecoin - €uro Tradingpair
all warnings now removed, full trading enabled and Perfect Money account refill working.

TRADE IN BITCOIN PRESS HERE:

TRADE IN €URO PRESS HERE:

CURRENT TASK
Revolut integration for Europecoin Financecloud API

have fun
Matthias  Cheesy

meyer

Activity: 523
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 23, 2021, 04:55:35 PM

things get rolling :-)

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
EUROPECOIN ERC  BITTREX  BLEUTRADE  EUROPECOIN WEB  TWITTER  QUICKFACTS  CLOUDSTAKING  NSA
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

szenekonzept (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2021, 10:15:44 PM

Huginn (IFTTT alike) agent builder + RPC-Linker Daemon + Jarvis AI Skill Generator + MQTT =

"EUROPECOIN FINANCECLOUD API JUGGLER"

This is the glue between the internal Europecoin Financecloud Service~ and App~ Containers
and at  the same time its an Interface to make advanced API operations / connections understandable and usable
for mildly technical people.

have fun
Matthias Smiley

Pages: « 1 ... 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 [247] 248 249 250 251 252 253 »
  Print  

Jump to: