Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 11:32:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Announcment: Brand-new miner EMIC PowerModule - 5.65 TH/s  (Read 26264 times)
Biffa
Legendary

Activity: 3220
Merit: 1220

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 12:02:18 AM

I don't know about Colorado (is that minersource.net?), but MAT has a shill in PA (or is it MD? whatever), goes by the name lifeforcepools here. Shilled heavily for MAT, is now "reselling" Hashra hardware (another upstanding ASIC vendor), should definitely get in touch with EMIC.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=383458
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=485237.msg9343485#msg9343485
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=864057

lifeforcepools is also jjj0923 who was shilling hard for MAT, in fact was the starter of the MAT thread.

I feel bad for anyone who fell for the MAT scam but we were all in there at the begining warning people to stay away.

Same with this one

Mine @ pools that pay Tx fees & don't mine empty blocks :: kanopool :: ckpool ::
Should bitmain create LPM for all models?
:: Dalcore's Crypto Mining H/W Hosting Directory & Reputation ::

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 01:06:53 AM

I assume you can trust us, because we are transparent about our company as much as possible.

Just theoretically, if something goes wrong and we will not provide our device nor money back, you can just go to the police and tell them: "they took my money". You have got all our data needed. In such case I'm not only need to give all the money back, but also i am going to jail.

This is not the same as: "I sent someone in Internet my money (in Bitcoins!!) and I dont know where this guy is, or how is his name, or anythig. Find him please!". This case in differerent , you know where to find us if somethig will go wrong.

But you are not a trusted supplier. This quote it to mislead visitors to your website. Show us some proof you are even working on a real bitcoin miner.

OK. I changed wording a bit. Is it now better?

P.S. I will review whole website and I will compose new content, according to all you suggestions, just to keep it less confusing and misleading.

Ok do you have any real proof you are working on a miner?

Yes, I can easly prove it, I will provide lot of data right ater new year.

Name:   emic.com.pl
Activity:   9
Position:   Newbie
Date Registered:   December 23, 2014, 12:34:09 PM
Last Active:   December 26, 2014, 07:54:54 PM

My guess is that this is goin' be some awesome data.
Swimmer63
Legendary

Activity: 1593
Merit: 1004

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 02:31:19 AM

Edge of my seat.
ponech

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 03:02:23 AM

scammmmmmmmmm
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 07:15:27 AM

http://emic.com.pl/pl/certyfikat-ssl/

verification e-mail address for verification confirmation link that will be sent by the CA to the e-mail domain (eg .: admin@twojadomena.pl, administrator@twojadomena.pl, webmaster@twojadomena.pl, postmaster@twojadomena.pl, hostmaster@twojadomena.pl or

If one is going to incorporate the practice of copy&paste into their business model, at the very least verify that any links attached are still active, i.e., http://twojadomena.pl/. This one looks like it's been dead for a while now: http://web.archive.org/web/*/http://twojadomena.pl/. Then again, I didn't get the memo depicting that splattering pics of SSL certs on every webpage negates any dead links associated with SSL verbiage.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 07:40:40 AM

http://emic.com.pl/pl/okres-swiat-bozego-narodzenia-nowego-roku/

In addition to announce that during this period our office will be closed. 01/02/2015 back to work. Of course, our system normally takes orders at this time.

And, it's now the weekend, so see you Monday on the 5th. Meanwhile, our ordering system is fully operational. Oopsie! I just remembered that I'm part Chinese, and you'll never guess what holiday is coming up next. Go ahead, take a guess. Assuming you guessed correctly, never fear, for our ordering system will be...wait for it...fully operational.
audiotopix

Activity: 686
Merit: 512

www.neutroncoin.com

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2015, 08:46:20 AM

Hello everyone bitcointalk.org.

My name is Michał Krawczyszyn and I'm founder of EMIC - European Mining Innovation Center (http://emic.com.pl). We are new here, but everyone started somewhere.

I would like to announce, that we started selling our first EMIC PowerModule miner in the pre-order.

A few words about EMIC PowerModule:

Progression of mining and mining equipment development is enormous. Seeing this, and taking advantage of this opportunity to take up the challenge to move mining to the next level. EMIC will be the first ever company to introduce 20nm ASIC chips to their miners.

Preliminary testing shows that it is possible to achieve hashrate above 6TH/s while keeping the power consumption about 1500W.
I'll get straight to the point. EMIC PowerModule revolutionize the mining. The most important for us, was that the cost of this device should be comparable to good quality computer (2000 PLN – about 600 USD in Poland). EMIC PowerModule’s effective hash rate is 5.65 TH/s +/- 5% and power consumption is 1400W.

Delivery of the first batch will take place in February 2015.

Price of one module: 2059 PLN (about 600 USD //23.12.2014)

More information can be found on the product page: http://emic.com.pl/en/product/emic-powermodule

A few words about EMIC:

First of all, EMIC is a registered business in Poland. We are located in Piaseczno near Warsaw.

Precise data of our company is:

Michał Krawczyszyn – European Mining Innovation Center (EMIC)
Puławska Street  34 bud 27
05-500 Piaseczno
Poland

More information on the "About Us" page:http://emic.com.pl/en/about-us

Available payment methods:

We provide payment by bank transfer in PLN, USD, EUR and GBP. You can also pay using Bitcoin via Coinbase or Bitpay.

Note: In the footer, you can see logos of credit cards, which may suggest a possible payment using them. I would like to clarify that it is not a mistake. In a few days should be credit card payment option available. More info here:
http://emic.com.pl/en/transferuj-pl-payment-gateway/

Additional Information:

To increase the the credibility of the EMIC as a reliable partner and vendor, we implement on our website EV SSL certificate (Extended Validation). You can read more here: http://emic.com.pl/en/ssl-certificate

Christmas and New Year:

First of all, I wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
During the holidays we will not be available on the telephone. More here: http://emic.com.pl/en/christmas-and-new-year-time/

Discount on start:

At the beginning of sales, we offer a promotion:

Discount code "11for10". Order at least 11 modules, use the code and get one free module. The code is limited to a total of twenty to use.

Discount code "25for20". Order at least 25 modules, use the code and get five modules for free. The code is limited to just five uses.

Bitcoin payment:

For the convenience of our customers we want to allow for payment via Bitpay and Coinbase. At the moment we passed Coinbase full verification positively. Bitpay verification is still in progress, so this option is temporarily unavailable.

Summary:

If you have any questions, please write to the address office@emic.com.pl. From January 2 we will be available to contact by phone or in person to visit.

Regards,
Michał Krawczyszyn
European Mining Innovation Center

Being adventurous I decided to go check out the website. I decided to purchase one just to do it, Just to be the idiot that did it,, Its not allot of btc, and I like to gamble. So I selected one unit, put it in cart, filled out the info billing and shipping, and was asked to pay 1.8351 so in my haste and poor memory I sent 1.8542 minus a 3 cent transaction fee I actually overpaid by around 31 cents. by looking at the transaction in the blockchain they received exactly 1.8541 BTC from me. Not a big deal to me Im not concerned with the overpayment.
Here is what popped up:

And then it just stops there, No email confirmation of anything, No account status, No instruction on how to proceed, when I clicked the return to site button, It simply took me back to the order page as If I have never placed an order and still shows 1 unit in my cart and is prompting me to pay.

I tried the Chat, no ones home and it appears to be partially in Polish.

I emailed every available email on the site referencing the Order ID along with transaction ID and proof of payment.
And I have PM'D The OP of this thread with this issue.

Chances are I just threw away 1.8541 BTC, Im fine with that.

But now, without a doubt I will surely get to the bottom of it.
And for anyone here thats curious, I will post updates.

[]
.████WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK    TWITTER   DISCORD   TELEGRAM  REDDIT  INSTAGRAM  GITHUB████
MASTERNODESSINCE
.PROOF OF STAKE  ANY AMOUNT
  OF NTRN
EARN    PIGGY
  BANK
[
]
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 09:13:38 AM

<snip>

Being adventurous I decided to go check out the website. I decided to purchase one just to do it, Just to be the idiot that did it,, Its not allot of btc, and I like to gamble. So I selected one unit, put it in cart, filled out the info billing and shipping, and was asked to pay 1.8351 so in my haste and poor memory I sent 1.8542 minus a 3 cent transaction fee I actually overpaid by around 31 cents. by looking at the transaction in the blockchain they received exactly 1.8541 BTC from me. Not a big deal to me Im not concerned with the overpayment.
Here is what popped up:

And then it just stops there, No email confirmation of anything, No account status, No instruction on how to proceed, when I clicked the return to site button, It simply took me back to the order page as If I have never placed an order and still shows 1 unit in my cart and is prompting me to pay.

I emailed every available email on the site referencing the Order ID along with transaction ID and proof of payment.

https://blockchain.info/address/1Q9QH1s92uhv3SawC8BLAsvZaHohkEFTPy

Now we can track it.

BTW, my bogus order number was 403.
audiotopix

www.neutroncoin.com

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2015, 10:50:20 AM

Here is my Transaction in the Blockchain:

https://blockchain.info/tx-index/0009a007ec5abf740ac25886a507adb9fadc3468d38a5cce4ed5aaac61a9e1de

For Order#408

[]
.████WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK    TWITTER   DISCORD   TELEGRAM  REDDIT  INSTAGRAM  GITHUB████
MASTERNODESSINCE
  OF NTRN
EARN    PIGGY
  BANK
[
]
vortexz
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 11:02:35 AM

why would you pay them ?? I heard that you like to gamble, but this is not gambling, you just sent your BTC to a scammer and lost them forever.

you are the reason of those scammers being on the market, because they got their fools to send them BTC for free
audiotopix

www.neutroncoin.com

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2015, 11:09:05 AM

why would you pay them ?? I heard that you like to gamble, but this is not gambling, you just sent your BTC to a scammer and lost them forever.

you are the reason of those scammers being on the market, because they got their fools to send them BTC for free

Yes you are correct sir, and I agree with you.

Guess Im a dreamer, stoned, whatever,, I certainly wont have to speculate anymore, and now neither will anyone else.

[]
MASTERNODESSINCE
  OF NTRN
EARN    PIGGY
  BANK
[
]
audiotopix

www.neutroncoin.com

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2015, 11:14:04 AM

Your Move, EMIC.

[]
MASTERNODESSINCE
  OF NTRN
EARN    PIGGY
  BANK
[
]
Felipeo

Activity: 476
Merit: 262

EOSABC

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 11:45:28 AM

http://emic.com.pl/pl/okres-swiat-bozego-narodzenia-nowego-roku/

In addition to announce that during this period our office will be closed. 01/02/2015 back to work. Of course, our system normally takes orders at this time.

And, it's now the weekend, so see you Monday on the 5th. Meanwhile, our ordering system is fully operational. Oopsie! I just remembered that I'm part Chinese, and you'll never guess what holiday is coming up next. Go ahead, take a guess. Assuming you guessed correctly, never fear, for our ordering system will be...wait for it...fully operational.

I was trying call on provided phone number yesterday (like I mention earlier) but "this number is currently unavailable, please try again later"...
So I will... in Monday...

◆Telegram  ♠️ ♣️ ♥️ ♦️    www.eosabc.io   ♦️ ♣️ ♥️ ♠️  ◆Whitepaper
♠️   EOSABC redefine games with blockchain   ♠️
♥️  Win EOS on eosabc.io Everyday    ♥️
ponech

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 12:56:36 PM

Here is what popped up:

https://i.imgur.com/zX521ry.png

https://i.imgur.com/Hv2jtaY.png

You are the dream of all scammers  Roll Eyes
Soros Shorts
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1617
Merit: 1012

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 02:33:30 PM

1. Yes. Exactly. But the project started about 6 months ago. Why sould I register company 6 months ago and pay all fees and insurance for this time, especially if I would like to provide cheap devices? Should I not decrease costs? Does this make sense?

2. Yes, I'm an owner of this company, so I am self-employed. But this does not mean, that I am the only worker in company.

Serious question. In Poland how do you pay your employees or deal with vendors without first registering your company?
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464

Clueless!

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 03:24:45 PM

Here is what popped up:

You are the dream of all scammers  Roll Eyes

sheesh ...whales at play...not a lot of money..sheesh..........(ah to be a whale and fritter BTC away just to see where it would end up ...like tossing bottles full of money on to the ocean....

sheesh I want your life (or your btc wallet)

FML

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
s1lverbox
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1039

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 04:54:29 PM

1. Yes. Exactly. But the project started about 6 months ago. Why sould I register company 6 months ago and pay all fees and insurance for this time, especially if I would like to provide cheap devices? Should I not decrease costs? Does this make sense?

2. Yes, I'm an owner of this company, so I am self-employed. But this does not mean, that I am the only worker in company.

Serious question. In Poland how do you pay your employees or deal with vendors without first registering your company?

You don't! People like to be lied from the beginning. That's what OP was thinking until he noticed that people on forum are not only polish but other nationality as well.

Whole plan collapsed and now CEO of this polish joint Venture going to work at 7.30 like used to be.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 07:11:02 PM

You don't! People like to be lied from the beginning. That's what OP was thinking until he noticed that people on forum are not only polish but other nationality as well.

Whole plan collapsed and now CEO of this polish joint Venture going to work at 7.30 like used to be.

Or, he's working on Plan B, building another website with better renderings:

OortCloudMining's Tyche MX-1/MX-2/MX-3 (SSL certs forthcoming)
Felipeo

Activity: 476
Merit: 262

EOSABC

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 07:33:07 PM

Pay for employers its less problem, because You can for example pay them in BTC or in cash to hand (depend on trust).
But dealing with vendors and other legal activities without company will be a problem.

Doesn't make sense... For first 2 years of running self-employed, micro company in Poland You will have about -75% "promotion" on mentioned "insurance"(ZUS - social insurance that is one of the biggest rate in UE).
Other company fees according only to income, so no income during working on project = no fees.

That's what OP was thinking until he noticed that people on forum are not only polish but other nationality as well.

I try to understand what you mean by writing this ?
Can You be more specific and understandable Huh

◆Telegram  ♠️ ♣️ ♥️ ♦️    www.eosabc.io   ♦️ ♣️ ♥️ ♠️  ◆Whitepaper
♠️   EOSABC redefine games with blockchain   ♠️
♥️  Win EOS on eosabc.io Everyday    ♥️
starsoccer9
Legendary

Activity: 1630
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 08:26:44 PM

If you want to throw away money that is fine with me, just send it to me to throw it away rather then a scammer.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: