Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:15:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Announcment: Brand-new miner EMIC PowerModule - 5.65 TH/s  (Read 26261 times)
emic.com.pl (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 12:22:03 AM

http://emic.com.pl/en/wp-content/themes/emic/images/screen7.png

What happened to the 25 EMIC Miner V1 miners that somebody tried to order on September 21, 2014? Must have been special otherwise you wouldn't have taken the sceenshot back then.

Ia I said before we are working on this project for almost 6 moths. This is DESIGN. I dont know will you understand this, but designer need to put some data while designing. SOME EXAMPLE DATA. Are you really so stupid?

BTW. Just for you, step by step tutorial how to pay using bank payment gateway, if you dont like bank logos.

1. Change currency to PLN.
2. Place an order.
3. Choose Transferuj.pl payment method.

DONE! you will be redirected to pament processing page. Satisfited?
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 12:23:48 AM

What happened to the 25 EMIC Miner V1 miners that somebody tried to order on September 21, 2014? Must have been special otherwise you wouldn't have taken the sceenshot back then.

Link seems dead, no? Your linking of the link looks good, so maybe rehost it if you've still got access.

http://emic.com.pl/en/wp-content/themes/emic/images/screen7.png

http://web.archive.org/web/*/http://emic.com.pl/en/wp-content/themes/emic/images/  Grin
opieum2

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 12:24:06 AM
Last edit: December 27, 2014, 12:37:23 AM by opieum2

Here are some valid questions I hope you are willing to answer EMIC:

-Are you following a pre-order model? NVM web page states preorder.....as you might not be aware there is a nasty history of pre-orders going bad.
-What chips are you sourcing?
-How did you get the price of the miner to less than 700 with the price of PSUs alone are so high?
-What can you show that will get the community to trust you?

Bottom line you need to show everyone here you are legit. As you can see there are MANY who have been burned by various scams. There is a community of people here who aggressively try to find out scammers. And they have no qualms about exposing them and dragging them through the mud to show off their scams.

Get the units in the hands of community members. Market your hardware properly if you want the success you expect. That means engaging not distancing yourself from the community. Gleb has exposed a TON of scams. If you are confident you are not one of them then prove it. The reality of the matter is the burden of proof is really on you. In this forum talk is cheap. We need to see it in action, we want trusted members to have it in their hands and vouch for it. Then at that point will people consider buying from you. And even then there will be skeptism due to your lack of a track record. BUT if you get out the hardware when you say you will, then you will have proven yourself for starters.

We gotta ask all the questions and you gotta give us more to go on than just your word. Remember you are just some dude on the internet as far as we are concerned. We the prospective customers are legion. I would LIKE to believe it is possible you are legit. But you gotta show us more than what you got. The pre-order model in the post BFL world is just not gonna cut it, sell it when you got it. Right now to us that looks like you are putting the financial risk on your customers for R&D and if it fails, we are on the hook with no refund (AMT,Hashfast,bitmine.ch, etc). Other companies have made similar claims and splashes. Most have failed. Follow the successful guys for their method. SHOW us the hardware. 

"Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence -Carl Sagan"

"amtminers scam joshua zipkin scammer"
-Joshua Zipkin leaked skype chats http://bit.ly/1s7U2Yb
-For bitcoin to succeed the community must police itself.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 12:32:07 AM

Ia I said before we are working on this project for almost 6 moths. This is DESIGN. I dont know will you understand this, but designer need to put some data while designing. SOME EXAMPLE DATA. Are you really so stupid?

BTW. Just for you, step by step tutorial how to pay using bank payment gateway, if you dont like bank logos.

2. Place an order.

Dude, once again it's not me you need to satisfy. It's the customers who have the bucks ready to spend it on your site, but you're doing every motherfuckin' thing wrong possible to make sure they keep their moneys in their pocket.

Question: Which one of us is really stupid? You or I? In less than 10 posts, all the fingers are pointing at you, and you still don't have one motherfuckin' clue as to what you're doing wrong in spite of us already telling you a myriad of times as to how to make this scam successfully.

Did you bump your head as a kid? For that's the only thing that'll explain what we're witnessing.

BTW, tell me again how it's just you and you're looking for help, but now you're stating that others have been involved for a while now.

Caution: There's another banana peeling coming up. Watch your step! Don't know why I'm telling you this, for you've yet to heed anybody's advise here.
Syke
Legendary

Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 12:35:46 AM

Ia I said before we are working on this project for almost 6 moths. This is DESIGN.

And that's the problem. You're at the design phase. You cannot ship a working miner in 2 months from now that comes anywhere close to the specifications you are claiming.

Buy & Hold
opieum2

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 12:41:19 AM

Ia I said before we are working on this project for almost 6 moths. This is DESIGN.

And that's the problem. You're at the design phase. You cannot ship a working miner in 2 months from now that comes anywhere close to the specifications you are claiming.

This looks like deja vu all over again. AMT pulled the same crap at around the same time frame.

Again being nice here, but EMIC you REALLY gotta pull out all stops and show us. OR take a step back and ask yourself if your expectations are realistic. Considering you APPEAR to be making an original design, I dont see how 2 months is realistic when even giant chipmakers like Intel and AMD take months to come out with new chips and refresh their lines after a year almost in many cases. The so-called malcontents have been through this rodeo a number of times, and in 90 percent of the cases the so-called manufacturer turns out to be full of it. What makes you different? Again valid question.

If you are working on your own designs, who are you using for manufacturing?
Do you have ANY units available for testing? (at this point there should be at least a prototype as shipping would be close to end of January). QA testing at this point would have been something to be doing.

johnyj
Legendary

Activity: 1988
Merit: 1012

Beyond Imagination

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 12:42:14 AM

Some bitcoiners with thousands of bitcoins might throw a couple of coins to gamble on every slightest possibility of a miner out of thin air, not me  Grin

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 12:45:53 AM

Yes he can! Michal is...

Nadczłowiek
opieum2

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 12:49:30 AM

I will give them points for one thing.....if they indeed are accepting credit cards, that is a step in the right direction....provided you have some refund policies in place that can be enforced for consumer protection should the preorder process go bad.

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 12:54:06 AM

[img=http://web.archive.org/web/*/http://emic.com.pl/en/wp-content/themes/emic/images/]http://web.archive.org/web/*/http://emic.com.pl/en/wp-content/themes/emic/images/[/img]

Hey, Michal! You're doing a lot of work for nothing, i.e., deleting your images, for I'm already archived them and have them saved on my computer. A fact that I've presented to you twice already, but you now feel it prudent to delete, hence more evidence that what you're trying to accomplish is a scam.

It must be sad for you to have not only suffered a major bump on the head when you were a lad, but also being Polish.

We came here to make it as easy as possible for you to perpetuate your scam, but you just keep on fuckin' up not wanting to succeed.Seriously, look at all the moneys you're leavin' on the table simply by not heeding our advise.

Surely, Alex Sovu and Joshua Zipkin aren't smarter than you, are they? It sure the hell looks like it.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 12:56:20 AM

I will give them points for one thing.....if they indeed are accepting credit cards, that is a step in the right direction....provided you have some refund policies in place that can be enforced for consumer protection should the preorder process go bad.

Not tell after the first of the year after he amasses a many bitcoin sales first. He would have accepted them earlier, but his team's been too busy producing renderings.

I love how he went from it just being him to now having a team in place since September. Genius!
opieum2

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 01:02:19 AM

I would LIKE to give them the benefit of the doubt. But until they can produce more than assurances (again talk is cheap) they really do have nothing and should not be shocked at the community response so far. The credit card payment option gives us the power to claim fraud if they have no product in Feb. Honestly I will wait until the product is actually in production and shipping. Not taking a risk on this again even if it is for 600 bucks.

Not tell after the first of the year after he amasses a many bitcoin sales first. He would have accepted them earlier, but his team's been too busy producing renderings.

I love how he went from it just being him to now having a team in place since September. Genius!

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 01:14:14 AM

These are not even the same building, yet this is what Michal claims his office to be located.

Office pics from his website deleted in 5...4...3... (I'm battin' a 1000 here).
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 01:18:06 AM

2. Place an order.

I don't think you should be mentioning MOTHS in your posts. Too close to BUTTERFIES.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 01:22:22 AM

I see we're wearing him down. Michal's getting tired. Of course, we never tire of having entities come here to steal bitcoins.

Correct, no where you stated that you're a member of The Bitcoin Foundation, but you sure went outta your way to included the image: http://emic.com.pl/en/wp-content/themes/emic/images/bf.jpg

We also have images like:

or:

which we may use in future if we want or nor. BUT WE ARE NOT USING IT AT THE MOMENT!!!

This is the difference.

So, prior to registering your business, getting an address, and getting a bank account under the guise of avoiding to pay high taxes in Poland, you were able to spend millions to some FAB to produce your 20nm chip, correct?

Maybe you like spend money with no sense, just because you spending a lot anyway, but not me.

I know that makes you happy, so I'll ignore you. Probably you would not have the money to buy anything.

The point I was making, but you missed it, was how the fuck were you able to spend millions to the FAB to produce your 20nm chip without yet having a bank account, registered a company name, etc.?
opieum2

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 01:25:15 AM

Damn, Gleb called it Sad

This is a red flag when you got pics of your office not matching....this REALLY is AMT "Joshua Zipkin" all over again...except this time people are a bit wiser to these tactics. As gleb posts the previous iteration of the page gets saved. Seems like this is not looking too good. If they are seriously legit this "teaser" announcement was just bad form. Best thing is to post up the videos of the miners mining (show the full setup with CGminer going) How it mines and even some more transparency (like who you are) we as customers (if this is real I will buy and I have from reputable companies). But you gotta really show us you are the real deal....not just "on the level" as some others have claimed.

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 01:25:26 AM
Last edit: December 27, 2014, 01:37:57 AM by Gleb Gamow

Michał Krawczyszyn

Changed his Facebook profile yesterday.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 01:29:44 AM

Damn, Gleb called it Sad

This is a red flag when you got pics of your office not matching....this REALLY is AMT "Joshua Zipkin" all over again...except this time people are a bit wiser to these tactics. As gleb posts the previous iteration of the page gets saved. Seems like this is not looking too good. If they are seriously legit this "teaser" announcement was just bad form. Best thing is to post up the videos of the miners mining (show the full setup with CGminer going) How it mines and even some more transparency (like who you are) we as customers (if this is real I will buy and I have from reputable companies). But you gotta really show us you are the real deal....not just "on the level" as some others have claimed.

The largest street in Warsaw extends all the way to the next town, through several other towns first to boot.

Here's a turn story. My grandparents and dad had to cross that big-ass street during WWII when they walked (literally) from Lithuania to Belgium to get away from the Nazis.
Syke
Legendary

Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 01:42:35 AM

The largest street in Warsaw extends all the way to the next town, through several other towns first to boot.

Here's a turn story. My grandparents and dad had to cross that big-ass street during WWII when they walked (literally) from Lithuania to Belgium to get away from the Nazis.

I'll give you 10 BTC to drive to Poland and check them out!

Buy & Hold
RoadStress
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1007

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 01:47:38 AM

I'll give you 10 BTC to drive to Poland and check them out!

I don't think that covers the cost of gas from US, IL to Poland.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: