Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 08:36:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 6.66 Mark of the Beast!! ZOMG!!!  (Read 19967 times)
Hexadecibel
Human Intranet Liason
VIP

Activity: 571
Merit: 504

I still <3 u Satoshi

View Profile
June 30, 2012, 08:56:33 PM

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Portnoy
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1000

My money; Our Bitcoin.

View Profile
June 30, 2012, 10:39:09 PM

All hail scientific studies from questionable sources.

This from someone who no doubt takes the bible as "truth", even though it is rife with contradictions, which is understandable given its many authors and editors and outright fabricators. ( there are many histories of that book which can show what parts of that compilation come from [possible] original sources and which have been changed or added-in later... but of course anyone who would question the word of God must be automatically a "questionable source"... God wouldn't lie or play ticks right?

"I also gave them over to statutes that were not good and laws they could not live by; I let them become defiled through their gifts—the sacrifice of every firstborn—that I might fill them with horror so they would know that I am the LORD."  [Ezekiel 20:25-26]

Whoops!   Undecided

And that Old Testament God is nothing like a psychopath either.   Wink

)

It is great to have a dogma to live by that allows you to do anything you want just by being selective over which verse you choose to follow in any given moment.

And what is even more wonderful is that it doesn't matter what you do... you just have to say you accept Christ as your Lord and Saviour and bingo you have won
yourself a first class seat in heaven!  

"For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith . . . not by works." [Ephesians 2:8-9]

Woot!  

One just needs to conveniently ignore other sections of that consistent and authoritative book of God:

"What good is it, my brothers, if a man claims to have faith but has no deeds? Can such faith save him? . . .
Faith by itself, if it is not accompanied by action, is dead." [James 2:14-17]

"Behold, I am coming soon! My reward is with me, and I will give to everyone according to what he has done." [Revelation 22:12]

Note I am not attacking Christians here, or Christianity.  I know lots of Christians who are not intolerant hypocritical assholes...
and it is one of the worst kinds of hypocrite, isn't it, who condemns others as evil for not being a follower of Jesus while not
only not being able to do that himself but taking a righteous stance to refuse to even try.  

~~~

"Behold, I am coming soon"?  

How long ago did he say that?  That guy is as bad as MNW.    Wink

ridgemont4

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 01, 2012, 01:08:37 AM

Wow as if I haven't thought about all that before.. Go home kid
Portnoy
Legendary

Activity: 2030

My money; Our Bitcoin.

View Profile
July 01, 2012, 01:54:25 AM

Wow as if I haven't thought about all that before..

And yet it hasn't improved your behavior very much has it?

Go home kid

Ah thanks.  You do have a little Christian charity in you after all.   Smiley
ridgemont4

View Profile
July 01, 2012, 09:16:59 AM

ridgemont: nobody wants you here. Why are you still here?

Your mom told me you need friends. It's the Christian thing to do.
Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Hero VIP ultra official trusted super staff puppet

View Profile
July 01, 2012, 09:25:16 AM

Having faith is one thing, having religion is another. As a born and raised Christian turned Athiest, I can tell you that it's actually quite fitting that this discussion take place on a bitcoin forum of all places, the reason being that while some of us have faith in bitcoin, others perceive it as a religion that they need to stand up for and bark wildly about what Satoshi wanted us to use it for, how governments are against Bitcoin directly (proof?), how bankers hate us (I have a banker friend who loves and uses bitcoin) and how everyone who isn't in the Church of Bitcoin must be a freemason.

Please take your retarded, anti-social, unevolved, subhuman philosophies and put them right back where you got them-- up your asses.

Viva la BTC (and absolutely anything else that facilitates the free trading of value, regardless of if the devil himself made it)!

ridgemont4

View Profile
July 01, 2012, 10:33:45 AM

Having faith is one thing, having religion is another. As a born and raised Christian turned Athiest, I can tell you that it's actually quite fitting that this discussion take place on a bitcoin forum of all places, the reason being that while some of us have faith in bitcoin, others perceive it as a religion that they need to stand up for and bark wildly about what Satoshi wanted us to use it for, how governments are against Bitcoin directly (proof?), how bankers hate us (I have a banker friend who loves and uses bitcoin) and how everyone who isn't in the Church of Bitcoin must be a freemason.

Please take your retarded, anti-social, unevolved, subhuman philosophies and put them right back where you got them-- up your asses.

Viva la BTC (and absolutely anything else that facilitates the free trading of value, regardless of if the devil himself made it)!

Nice atheist rant. Christianity surely isn't for everyone. I don't understand those who say they were born Christian then turned Atheist. Who could possible be born Christian? That sort of ignorance is sure proof that you were never Christian in the first place. True Christian doctrine states things like "being born a sinner" and the need to be "born again" before being a true follower of God. Other than that, especially in regard to how you tried to tie this in with Bitcoin, I'm sure many of us would love some clarification. To know whether you were just babbling or really had a point. So please let us know when/if you figure out what point you had, someday, doesn't have to be today, take your time.
ridgemont4

View Profile
July 01, 2012, 12:57:49 PM

Nice atheist rant. Christianity surely isn't for everyone. I don't understand those who say they were born Christian then turned Atheist. Who could possible be born Christian? That sort of ignorance is sure proof that you were never Christian in the first place. True Christian doctrine states.....

Easy! For example: Catholic parents who get you Baptised as a baby and then try to "do the right thing" by bringing you up with Christian morals and values and all that. At least that's how I casually interpreted "born and raised". Then again, maybe he was covered in stigmata and the Blood of Christ when he came out of the womb? Grin

Horrible critical reading of my post or just ignorance of Christianity. Again, I quote myself,
True Christian doctrine states things like "being born a sinner"

try this http://www.gotquestions.org/inherit-sin.html
Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

Activity: 588

Hero VIP ultra official trusted super staff puppet

View Profile
July 01, 2012, 01:18:11 PM

Nice atheist rant. Christianity surely isn't for everyone. I don't understand those who say they were born Christian then turned Atheist. Who could possible be born Christian? That sort of ignorance is sure proof that you were never Christian in the first place. True Christian doctrine states.....

Easy! For example: Catholic parents who get you Baptised as a baby and then try to "do the right thing" by bringing you up with Christian morals and values and all that. At least that's how I casually interpreted "born and raised". Then again, maybe he was covered in stigmata and the Blood of Christ when he came out of the womb? Grin

You shouldn't argue with him. He has never read the bible and has no imagination at all (something usually mandatory for Christians to believe the bible). If he knew anything about being a Christian he would know that when I said "born" I was talking about being baptized. Life is so great when you aren't taking the crazy pills anymore. Give it a shot.

@ridgemont4: I know you're just trolling because you're bored, but if there is someone here actually preaching the bible as the word of god, please see http://www.infidels.org/library/modern/jim_meritt/bible-contradictions.html

http://skepticsannotatedbible.com/ is also a really good resource to those interested in de-washing their brains.

Good luck everyone and see you at the finish line!

ridgemont4

View Profile
July 01, 2012, 01:44:45 PM

You shouldn't argue with him. He has never read the bible and has no imagination at all (something usually mandatory for Christians to believe the bible). If he knew anything about being a Christian he would know that when I said "born" I was talking about being baptized. Life is so great when you aren't taking the crazy pills anymore. Give it a shot.

@ridgemont4: I know you're just trolling because you're bored, but if there is someone here actually preaching the bible as the word of god, please see http://www.infidels.org/library/modern/jim_meritt/bible-contradictions.html

http://skepticsannotatedbible.com/ is also a really good resource to those interested in de-washing their brains.

Good luck everyone and see you at the finish line!

I'm not a baptist nor do I believe in Baptism, nor did I grow up in a culture of baptists. So really you are the troll for thinking you know everything about everyone. Not everyone lived the same life as you, arrogant fool.

My belief why Jesus was baptized was to fulfill righteous by human standards so satan could not "accuse" him of not upholding the rituals. Smart move on the part of the Lord, who has much work to do for the Father, and rather than engage in a senseless debate over baptism that no one will understand, He simply obeyed their silly delusions. It's like how you treat disobedient children; let them have their way, which is why I really wish you losers would stop responding to me. I don't want to participate in this stupid conversation anymore, but it seems you won't be satisfied till I've said something worthy of your "ignore" list.
ErebusBat

Activity: 560

I am the one who knocks

View Profile
July 01, 2012, 01:48:23 PM

WRONG!  The epicness of this thread shall never die.

Got forth my son (ridgmont) and troll and provide entertainment to the interwebz for the interwebz have seen too many cats and need you my son.

To others: is it trolling if he actually believes it?

░▒▓█ Coinroll.it - 1% House Edge Dice Game █▓▒░ • Coinroll Thread • *FREE* 100 BTC Raffle

Signup for CEX.io BitFury exchange and get GHS Instantly!  Don't wait for shipping, mine NOW!
ridgemont4

View Profile
July 01, 2012, 01:52:12 PM

WRONG!  The epicness of this thread shall never die.

Got forth my son (ridgmont) and troll and provide entertainment to the interwebz for the interwebz have seen too many cats and need you my son.

To others: is it trolling if he actually believes it?

You call me a troll then ask others if it's trolling? Why don't you make up your own mind? You're a big kid now. Aren't you old enough to think for yourself and make your own judgement?
ErebusBat

I am the one who knocks

View Profile
July 01, 2012, 01:57:25 PM

Why don't you make up your own mind? You're a big kid now. Aren't you old enough to think for yourself and make your own judgement?
Nope, that is why I go to church on Sundays, so I don't have to think for myself.

Being a responsible human and doin the right thing is hard, forealz, it is solo much easier to do what others tell me, then I don't have any responsibility!

░▒▓█ Coinroll.it - 1% House Edge Dice Game █▓▒░ • Coinroll Thread • *FREE* 100 BTC Raffle

Signup for CEX.io BitFury exchange and get GHS Instantly!  Don't wait for shipping, mine NOW!
ridgemont4

View Profile
July 01, 2012, 02:33:41 PM

Why don't you make up your own mind? You're a big kid now. Aren't you old enough to think for yourself and make your own judgement?
Nope, that is why I go to church on Sundays, so I don't have to think for myself.

Being a responsible human and doin the right thing is hard, forealz, it is solo much easier to do what others tell me, then I don't have any responsibility!

Church on Sunday always was dumb in my mind. If you follow God, you are keeping the commandment, to love Him and serve Him with all your strength. Why do fake Christians set aside Sunday? because people like you need something to mock at? Perhaps that's really it.
Serge
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
July 01, 2012, 02:40:37 PM

now it makes it all clear, "true Christians" don't go to church on sundays
ErebusBat

I am the one who knocks

View Profile
July 01, 2012, 02:42:46 PM

If you follow God, you are keeping the commandment, to love Him and serve Him with all your strength.
Will all your free-will right?

Why do fake Christians set aside Sunday? because people like you need something to mock at? Perhaps that's really it.
Honestly I don't need any more ammunition, I really don't.

And just to troll:
Why do fake Christians set aside Sunday?
Perhaps a distinction without a difference?

ErebusBat

I am the one who knocks

View Profile
July 01, 2012, 02:43:50 PM

No they are too busy bombing people that don't believe the same or raping kids.....  Just not enough hours in the day.

ridgemont4

View Profile
July 01, 2012, 02:52:41 PM

No they are too busy bombing people that don't believe the same or raping kids.....  Just not enough hours in the day.

yeah too busy bombing.. right.. as if there are no Christians in Iraq, or other places that are being bombed. Face it, Christianity is everywhere. You just look at the ones who are doing bad to justify your hatefulness.
ErebusBat

I am the one who knocks

View Profile
July 01, 2012, 03:29:40 PM

yeah too busy bombing.. right.. as if there are no Christians in Iraq, or other places that are being bombed. Face it, Christianity is everywhere. You just look at the ones who are doing bad to justify your hatefulness.

I have several responses:

1. I didn't say that only christians could bomb, they don't hold the exclusive right
2. I don't support the bombinb of Iraq either
3. Believe me I understand that it is everywhere....  People can claim they are christtians all over the place and it is OK, but if someone says anything along the lines of "Ya, me not so much" then they get chastized; "Y U NO BELIVE IN CHRIST?"  Disgusting

Land of the free*

*As long as you are white, male, straight, and believe in god, void otherwise.

ErebusBat

I am the one who knocks

View Profile
July 01, 2012, 03:38:48 PM

Lulz..... I must admit ridgemont.... I think you are changing my mind.... I might be starting to believe in god, I was bored this morning and the more I read your posts, the more I am not (bored).  I think god sent you to entertain me.

I just ran across this one, from another thread, that truly tells you are not afraid of talking about a subject when you obviously know nothing about it (not that we needed any proof).
The biggest threat to Bitcoin is its very own creator, who is so much of a coward, he must remain anonymous. For all we know, he could be a United States government insider, hired to create this as some sort of "one world government" experiment. In that case I better be careful, because that's a very powerful group who knows what they're doing. I might be followed by mysterious characters after this post and may end up missing soon.

OK... you may now resume your regularly scheduled trolling....

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: