Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:02:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 6.66 Mark of the Beast!! ZOMG!!!  (Read 19968 times)
yogi
Legendary

Activity: 947
Merit: 1042

Hamster ate my bitcoin

View Profile
July 01, 2012, 06:39:29 PM

Avoidance is interesting because it suggests something deeper, something you don't want me to know.

I don't think google is going to help me understand your personal opinions.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ErebusBat

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

I am the one who knocks

View Profile
July 01, 2012, 06:42:05 PM

I am just want to know your opinion, but its interesting how you avoid the question.

How is avoidance interesting? Isn't it obvious I'm not interested in discussing something I've clearly stated you can figure out on your own? If you're interested in these topics, go search Google or what ever your favorite search engine might be. Plenty of people have put in much in effort to answer your very questions. yet you irritate me instead.

To be fair, you started in this thread giving unsolicited opinions:
I have heard that one theory about the "666" relates to money. Apparently there was a Roman coin with the number on it. Because the Romans were hated by some at the time, the association with evil started.

Nice little theory. Unfortunately it's biased and not accurate at all just like most things atheists pull out of the air. However, you can and will believe whatever you want. and while you do that, revelations are being fulfilled.

░▒▓█ Coinroll.it - 1% House Edge Dice Game █▓▒░ • Coinroll Thread • *FREE* 100 BTC Raffle

Signup for CEX.io BitFury exchange and get GHS Instantly!  Don't wait for shipping, mine NOW!
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3070

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2012, 07:05:05 PM

Are you trying to disprove god? lol.. get a life

Here's an idea - why don't you prove god?  You are one very gullible person.   Wink

Do I need to disprove santa or the easter bunny as well?  Both have the same amount of evidence as your god.

"It would be amazing if there was an invisible friend who magically solved all my problems by just asking him. Unfortunately that isn`t true, and I`m not gonna lie to myself into thinking so just because it makes me feel better." — Anonymous

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2012, 07:07:25 PM

I take it as a compliment that you believe I'm strong enough to defend myself. but I'm not stupid. this is a waste of time and henceforth you are ignored. Why? because the very argument you are posing has been answered time and time again. Truth is you're too lazy to look it up or simply interested in mocking me. In other words, you don't really want to know the answer to your questions. Typical demon.

And that is the ONLY WAY you can win this argument - too many facts against you.   Tongue

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
ridgemont4

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 01, 2012, 07:32:30 PM

Make no mistake -- I truly don't give a fuck.

Wouldn't care if all of you ended up in hell. So I suggest you kill yourself and get off my dick. Thanks.
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2012, 07:39:10 PM

Wouldn't care if all of you ended up in hell. So I suggest you kill yourself and get off my dick. Thanks.

Who are you talking to?  You claim you have ignored me.  You also said earlier you would never revisit this thread.

Isn't that common with you cult members?  Only follow your own rules when you want to and ignore them otherwise?

ridgemont4

View Profile
July 01, 2012, 07:39:49 PM

Who are you talking to?  You claim you have ignored me.  You also said earlier you would never revisit this thread.

Isn't that common with you cult members?  Only follow your own rules when you want to and ignore them otherwise?

Talking to the whole of you dumb divided clowns.

See you in hell bitches.
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2012, 08:20:54 PM

That's probably best.  After all, cults do not give you the answers, they just stop you from asking questions.

ridgemont4

View Profile
July 01, 2012, 08:34:21 PM

That's probably best.  After all, cults do not give you the answers, they just stop you from asking questions.

You're preaching to the choir dumb fuck. Except you're the cult following idiot in reality.

So shut the fuck up and leave me alone. Thank you.
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2012, 08:40:52 PM

"The world holds two classes of men – intelligent men without religion, and religious men without intelligence." — Abu Ala Al-Ma’arri

ErebusBat

I am the one who knocks

View Profile
July 01, 2012, 09:36:34 PM

So shut the fuck up and leave me alone.

How are you bothering you?  You are the one that keeps coming back.

I am soooo confused...

░▒▓█ Coinroll.it - 1% House Edge Dice Game █▓▒░ • Coinroll Thread • *FREE* 100 BTC Raffle

Signup for CEX.io BitFury exchange and get GHS Instantly!  Don't wait for shipping, mine NOW!
ridgemont4

View Profile
July 01, 2012, 09:55:12 PM

I am soooo confused...

An bothered person stays away? No, you're like an itch. I MUST SCRATCH. Plus, I can use the "devil makes me do it" excuse and God will forgive me. Meanwhile, you will rot in hell for all of eternity inevitably. And that sad thing is this is God's honest truth but you cannot even begin to understand me. Nor do I want you to. I just wish you wouldn't wake up tomorrow so I won't be bothered by this pathetic thread anymore. It's in my prayers.
ErebusBat

I am the one who knocks

View Profile
July 01, 2012, 11:02:04 PM

I am soooo confused...

An bothered person stays away? No, you're like an itch. I MUST SCRATCH. Plus, I can use the "devil makes me do it" excuse and God will forgive me. Meanwhile, you will rot in hell for all of eternity inevitably. And that sad thing is this is God's honest truth but you cannot even begin to understand me. Nor do I want you to. I just wish you wouldn't wake up tomorrow so I won't be bothered by this pathetic thread anymore. It's in my prayers.

Spoken like a true Christian; I don't want you to understand, just die.

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2012, 11:17:33 PM

Spoken like a true Christian; I don't want you to understand, just die.

Actually, History has shown with Christians it is understand OR die.

Meanwhile, you will rot in hell for all of eternity inevitably.

I know this isn't true.  If there was a god, why would he give me a brain and then expect me not to use it?   Huh

rjk

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

1ngldh

View Profile
July 02, 2012, 12:59:15 AM

What the fuck? I just skimmed way too many pages in this thread, and here is a graphic to express what I am feeling:

Maybe it's just a hunch, or intuition let's call it, but who wants to be that ridgemont4 is nothing more than a clone of that asshole scammer newdude?

Looks like he has successfully started a thread that does nothing more than let him raise his post count. And as we know, that was the modus operandi of him and his followers. Most of what he is saying is contradicting other things that he is saying, FWIW.

Mining Rig Extraordinaire - the Trenton BPX6806 18-slot PCIe backplane [PICS] Dead project is dead, all hail the coming of the mighty ASIC!
LightRider
Legendary

Activity: 1500
Merit: 1021

I advocate the Zeitgeist Movement & Venus Project.

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2012, 02:00:30 AM

What happens when an unstoppable troll hits an unmovable theist?

Can a theist make a claim about god so big that the theist himself could not believe it?

Will bitcoin ever go above $7 ever again?

Answers to all these questions, AND MORE, on the bitcoin forums!

Bitcoin combines money, the wrongest thing in the world, with software, the easiest thing in the world to get wrong.
Visit www.thevenusproject.com and www.theZeitgeistMovement.com.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2012, 02:24:35 AM

I, personally, wouldn't waste my valuable time commenting on this thread unless, of course,...

Gareth Nelson

Activity: 721
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 02, 2012, 04:55:48 AM

I, personally, wouldn't waste my valuable time commenting on this thread unless, of course,...

Never thought there was much point in these kinds of posts, but.......

+1 sir
Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

Activity: 588

Hero VIP ultra official trusted super staff puppet

View Profile
July 02, 2012, 11:45:10 AM

Christian believers, you have a choice: either defend the story of this man's being killed by having an angry mob of barbarians pelt him with rocks as being the holy justice mandated by a fair and just god of perfect love,...
or join the rest of the world in rejecting any deity's involvement in the story as a piece of insane fiction dreamt up by savage people hoping to convince somebody that their barbaric cruelty was mandated by a holy and unquestionable moral authority. It wasn't: it was fucking sick, AND YOU KNOW IT.
The bible is bullshit. Look elsewhere for perfect love.

I recommend everyone watch my friend's videos on youtube, NonStampCollector. They're all drawn in MSPaint to equal the amount of effort it takes to make up bullshit stories in the bible.

http://www.youtube.com/user/NonStampCollector?feature=watch

Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 02, 2012, 12:14:41 PM

Christian believers, you have a choice: either defend the story of this man's being killed by having an angry mob of barbarians pelt him with rocks as being the holy justice mandated by a fair and just god of perfect love,...
or join the rest of the world in rejecting any deity's involvement in the story as a piece of insane fiction dreamt up by savage people hoping to convince somebody that their barbaric cruelty was mandated by a holy and unquestionable moral authority. It wasn't: it was fucking sick, AND YOU KNOW IT.
The bible is bullshit. Look elsewhere for perfect love.

I recommend everyone watch my friend's videos on youtube, NonStampCollector. They're all drawn in MSPaint to equal the amount of effort it takes to make up bullshit stories in the bible.

http://www.youtube.com/user/NonStampCollector?feature=watch

Great stuff there. Completely bookmarked!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: