Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:48:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Domain bitcoinwallet.id FOR Sale  (Read 41688 times)
rudolfaxl (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 02:28:07 AM
Last edit: May 07, 2020, 12:54:22 PM by mprep

what next..??

ID Bitcoin --->> can be applied in atm bitcoin, very simple like ATM Card,for the future this can help Bitcoin become familiar for all people's...agree!!!

You only need more time,bitcoinwallet.id can be the winner,very good concept with your id bitcoin.this is can make Bitcoin so special.
Bitcoin is the winner,not only for bitcoinwallet.id Grin

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jcksteve

Activity: 830
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 07:42:17 AM

what next..??

ID Bitcoin --->> can be applied in atm bitcoin, very simple like ATM Card,for the future this can help Bitcoin become familiar for all people's...agree!!!

Awesomee..this is sooo goodddd mann,bitcoin need this application..!!!!best luck,your idea+domain on watching now!!!
jokowi

Activity: 867
Merit: 522

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 12:45:09 AM

An identity (also called a piece of identification or ID, or colloquially as one's 'papers') is any document which may be used to verify aspects of a person's personal identity.ID bitcoin can make bitcoin accept to all country without resistance because all user's have personal identity.Nice job,this is good solution for BTC-Bitcoin.

rudolfaxl (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 12:03:59 PM

An identity (also called a piece of identification or ID, or colloquially as one's 'papers') is any document which may be used to verify aspects of a person's personal identity.ID bitcoin can make bitcoin accept to all country without resistance because all user's have personal identity.Nice job,this is good solution for BTC-Bitcoin.

Bitcoin is future of payment, we're starting with concept Peer to Peer, but bitcoin have big problem now,when bitcoin have many resistance,legality issue often used to attack bitcoin,so how can we took about future of bitcoin,if bitcoin regarded as ilegal payment by some countries. You can look price bitcoin now..day by day..down???

so,ID i think can be as alternatif,people's can have many wallet address,but we must authorize. ID is good product for Bitcoin..agreeee??  Smiley
hugabase

Activity: 824
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 11:23:10 PM

Bitcoin is future of payment, we're starting with concept Peer to Peer, but bitcoin have big problem now,when bitcoin have many resistance,legality issue often used to attack bitcoin,so how can we took about future of bitcoin,if bitcoin regarded as ilegal payment by some countries. You can look price bitcoin now..day by day..down???

so,ID i think can be as alternatif,people's can have many wallet address,but we must authorize. ID is good product for Bitcoin..agreeee??  Smiley
good reason.authorize it's the point,in law this is give legal status.bitcoin must grow and grow up.
Sarthak

Activity: 518
Merit: 501

Error 404: there seems to be nothing here.

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 09:00:07 AM

I 100% disagree. That wasn't why bitcoin was made for. Id allows no anonymity at all! Bitcoin was made to make anonymous payments! Sorry to say but your dream will never come true Smiley

rudolfaxl (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 10:48:44 AM

I 100% disagree. That wasn't why bitcoin was made for. Id allows no anonymity at all! Bitcoin was made to make anonymous payments! Sorry to say but your dream will never come true Smiley
we will see..you can disagree or disorder that's you problem,but we took about community,bitcoin is illegal to many countries,what effect..bitcoin down bruce!!!! don't took about Future payment if we have many resistance??this is big problem for bitcoin???ID or Identity is good option for law legality to many countries.

Remember : I'm not suggest everyone "special you" to think just only for bitcoinwallet.id we can make legality for bitcoin. we can create more option..??
I want ask you..do you have option ??and bitcon was made for what??just Ponzhi..??just game..??just for criminal??

What my dream..??what bitcoin dream..Huh

Open source p2p money but don't open for legality..??what future for bitcoin??from $1 to $1300 and now $224..???rare...???but people's buy Bitcon for change to dollar...??and Dollar is legal but bitcoin isn't..??so do you think bitcon made not for legality..??

We on Open source now so please Open your mind..!!!  Cool

Bixnode

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 11:26:35 AM

we will see..you can disagree or disorder that's you problem,but we took about community,bitcoin is illegal to many countries,what effect..bitcoin down bruce!!!! don't took about Future payment if we have many resistance??this is big problem for bitcoin???ID or Identity is good option for law legality to many countries.

Remember : I'm not suggest everyone "special you" to think just only for bitcoinwallet.id we can make legality for bitcoin. we can create more option..??
I want ask you..do you have option ??and bitcon was made for what??just Ponzhi..??just game..??just for criminal??

What my dream..??what bitcoin dream..Huh

Open source p2p money but don't open for legality..??what future for bitcoin??from $1 to $1300 and now $224..???rare...???but people's buy Bitcon for change to dollar...??and Dollar is legal but bitcoin isn't..??so do you think bitcon made not for legality..??

We on Open source now so please Open your mind..!!!  Cool

How can you expect anyone to take you seriously if you write like this.

OT I bid $40 for the domain.
rudolfaxl (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 11:35:27 AM
Last edit: May 07, 2020, 12:54:36 PM by mprep

How can you expect anyone to take you seriously if you write like this.

OT I bid $40 for the domain.
what..??i'm write like this..??what mean..??
yes..i'm not english but bitcoin not only for english,but for all people's..!!
If you think "i'm write like this is bad"..,maybe this is not "write like this" for english,japan,korea,chinaa,arabic,mexican,african..all people's in the world with many language??this is'nt problem in bitcoin.

This is the real support Baidu for ID Bitcoin --->>> bitcoinwallet.id, good chance for Bitcoin. 

bitcoin.user.x

Activity: 42

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 02:41:43 AM

http://s2.postimg.org/l5l99jr95/Bitcoin_ID_Chinaa.png

This is the real support Baidu for ID Bitcoin --->>> bitcoinwallet.id, good chance for Bitcoin. 
Only Chinese use Baidu. In Google it is in the 3rd page of the searching results, and even the listing have a higher position (2nd page) in the searching results!
jcksteve

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 03:27:47 AM

Only Chinese use Baidu. In Google it is in the 3rd page of the searching results, and even the listing have a higher position (2nd page) in the searching results!
and China is the big whale users bitcoin  Grin with 682,669,535 Internet Users in China http://www.internetlivestats.com/internet-users/china/
Jeeps

Activity: 36

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 04:22:10 AM

With all of the .io drops in this thread, I just had to pop in.

I own BitcoinWallet.io, but haven't been as vocal in marketing it.

That said, I certainly wish you the best of luck in finding a buyer, OP.
rudolfaxl (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 09:52:36 AM
Last edit: May 07, 2020, 12:54:50 PM by mprep

and China is the big whale users bitcoin  Grin with 682,669,535 Internet Users in China http://www.internetlivestats.com/internet-users/china/
maybe you're right,Bitcoin without is china is nothing. China is the biggest users bitcoin.

With all of the .io drops in this thread, I just had to pop in.

I own BitcoinWallet.io, but haven't been as vocal in marketing it.

That said, I certainly wish you the best of luck in finding a buyer, OP.
Very good..let's be part to support Bitcoin  Wink

jokowi

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 03:21:05 AM

domain .id is more reliable in Indonesia, china and indonesia have good relations (trade,economic and politic), so i think baidu know better about this.
rudolfaxl (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 05:48:20 AM

domain .id is more reliable in Indonesia, china and indonesia have good relations (trade,economic and politic), so i think baidu know better about this.

Thx mr.jokowi (your name like President of Indonesia) for your opinion,i have special ID bitcoin design for mr.Jokowi..special ID for mr.jokowi President of Indonesia  Grin

jokowi

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 09:55:40 AM

Cheesy very cute,but i can't take this,you can give this ID only for President Republic of Indonesia not for mee boss:D
rudolfaxl (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 01:02:04 AM
Last edit: May 07, 2020, 12:55:07 PM by mprep

ID Bitcoin President of the People's Republic of China

BREAKING: PAYPAL MERCHANTS CAN NOW ACCEPT BITCOIN
In a long SEC filing from today, PayPal states that its merchants can now begin accepting Bitcoin. As the original text to the filing reads:
A merchant can typically open a standard PayPal account and begin accepting payments through PayPal within a few minutes. Most online or mobile merchants can onboard quickly and are not required to invest in new or specialized hardware. Our Payments Platform supports growth with a variety of value-added services designed to help businesses of all sizes manage their cash flow, invoice clients, pay bills, and reduce the need for merchants to receive and store sensitive customer financial information. For our standard service, we do not charge merchants setup or recurring fees. A merchant can also integrate with Braintree to begin accepting payments with credit or debit cards, PayPal, Venmo, digital currencies such as Bitcoin, or other payment solutions with a single integration.
https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/breaking-paypal-merchants-can-now-accept-bitcoin

ID Bitcoin ----->> Identity Bitcoin Wallet Address

BREAKING: PAYPAL MERCHANTS CAN NOW ACCEPT BITCOIN
In September 2014, PayPal announced it would accept Bitcoin via integration with Braintree, and the same month announced partnerships with Coinbase, BitPay and GoCoin. Via the PayPal Payment’s Hub merchants could use customizable APIs to integrate Bitcoin into their shops for digital goods. At the time, it released a video hinting at Bitcoin integration.

PayPal_Bitcoin_Integration

eBay CEO John Donahoe said in 2014 that Bitcoin would play an “important role” in eBay’s plans before the two companies agreed to a split due to a changing digital payment’s landscape.
https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/breaking-paypal-merchants-can-now-accept-bitcoin

ID Bitcoin ----->> Identity Bitcoin Wallet Address

@cyptopacific Nice Technology! To compliment the #blockchain #BITCOIN

https://twitter.com/YYCBitcoinATM/status/588158978812747776

PAYPAL MERCHANTS CAN NOW ACCEPT BITCOIN https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/breaking-paypal-merchants-can-now-accept-bitcoin

jcksteve

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 12:40:38 PM

wowww,very interesting. I hope big boss paypal see this.we have good future for BTC.
rudolfaxl (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 10:04:46 AM
Last edit: May 07, 2020, 12:55:37 PM by mprep

How can Bitcoin will be come the winner in asian and african??  Grin

sale #domain #idbitcoin https://flippa.com/4394223-bitcoin-wallet-id-bitcoin-bitcoin-wallet … #Bitcoin #bitcoin4bankers #domainnames @Cpzhao #China #BitcoinConf #flippa @GAWHashlet

#IDbitcoin with http://www.bitcoinwallet.id  @elonmusk @richardbranson #bitcoin #cryptocurrency #investor #domains #flippa

#idbitcoin domain name for sale https://flippa.com/4394223-bitcoin-wallet-id-bitcoin-bitcoin-wallet

jcksteve

View Profile
May 19, 2015, 03:27:36 PM

Grin very good, sir richard will consider this  Grin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: