Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 05:26:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Closed - Ended]Quickseller Account sales signature campaign (earn up to .03 in two weeks)  (Read 4885 times)
Quickseller (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 2327

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 02:13:13 AM

I will be happy to continue with your campaign. I understand a lot of my posts don't count due to them being "bumps" of my own threads, etc. but I do try to make at least 30 constructive posts. Fairly happy with your campaign so far so I see no reason to leave SmileySmiley

Current Post Count: 1265
Payment Address: 17Lizqx12cdV3vWkJh7GR9Tz3YrFkq4ao2

Confirmed. thanks.
Balls

Activity: 338
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 01:01:50 PM

balls has made 29 posts and needs to make at least one additional post

I did actually make a little over thirty but I think a thread I posted in may have been trashed or removed (I had no posts deleted). Anyway, this is my 30th now Cheesy. You can sign me up for another term if there's one open. Cheers.
Quickseller (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 01:57:18 AM

TXID 0f301c42ded33a0e6409ae485cbcd8f31da830f618aea5bcaeb88bdd6b426258

antonioserrano72 made enough posts and received payment. The 30th post by balls technically didn't count because it was made in this thread but he received payment anyway, he needs to make at least one additional post prior to removing his signature. bitllionaire made enough posts and received payment. At this point I am not going to reenroll any members except the ones that I already reenrolled.

camelson only made 16 posts (however I did not check to see how many were constructive), I will check his post count again in ~a week, if he needs payment earlier then that he can PM me (or post here) once he has made 30 posts and I will send payment that day.

Feel free to leave trust if you feel everything went smoothly.

Thank you again for all your hard work Smiley
antonioserrano72

Activity: 353
Merit: 250

Impossible

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 02:24:11 AM

antonioserrano72 made enough posts and received payment. The 30th post by balls technically didn't count because it was made in this thread but he received payment anyway, he needs to make at least one additional post prior to removing his signature. bitllionaire made enough posts and received payment. At this point I am not going to reenroll any members except the ones that I already reenrolled.

camelson only made 16 posts (however I did not check to see how many were constructive), I will check his post count again in ~a week, if he needs payment earlier then that he can PM me (or post here) once he has made 30 posts and I will send payment that day.

thanks i received the payment.

please pm me if you ever decide to re-enroll previous participants such as myself

many thx
Quickseller (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 02:25:48 AM

thanks i received the payment.

please pm me if you ever decide to re-enroll previous participants such as myself

many thx
Will do thank. It was a pleasure working with you Wink
Quickseller (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 07:17:52 PM

camelson has dropped/resigned from the campaign without making the required posts
CrackedLogic
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 08:30:51 AM

I will be participating for 1 week, I shall make 30 posts for 0.019BTC

Addy:1LogiCdhcCHYqi1qqfqsnkhxDZ33BaLFLj

Shocked BUY GAMESWITHBTCITCOINFORDISCOUNTEDPRICES Shocked
Quickseller (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 08:33:43 AM

I will be participating for 1 week, I shall make 30 posts for 0.019BTC

Addy:1LogiCdhcCHYqi1qqfqsnkhxDZ33BaLFLj
Confirmed. Thanks
CrackedLogic
Legendary

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 06:13:51 PM

I will start with one two week term (this is great if you are waiting for a big campaign to open). My rates (for the two week period) will be as follows:
  • Full member - .024 BTC
  • Senior member - .029 BTC
  • Hero/Legendary - .03 BTC
  • Orange/Red trust - above rates * 60%

Note: you must make 30 posts to quality for this payment.

Is that meant to be quality or qualify?

Quickseller (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 06:15:59 PM

I will start with one two week term (this is great if you are waiting for a big campaign to open). My rates (for the two week period) will be as follows:
  • Full member - .024 BTC
  • Senior member - .029 BTC
  • Hero/Legendary - .03 BTC
  • Orange/Red trust - above rates * 60%

Note: you must make 30 posts to quality for this payment.

Is that meant to be quality or qualify?
Qualify. Fixing now. Thanks
Quickseller (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
January 25, 2015, 04:18:00 PM

e54b3ed2c446c78300d6e84f65d1cccc092442f9129bbab9e8b96fcebe5e6b5a

Master-p has only made 25 qualifying posts and still owes me 5 posts before he can remove his signature (I trust that he will, however if he is unable to do so then he will need to refund me his payment). Daniel91 has made enough posts and is free to remove his signature, although he has advised me that he will keep it up (without payment) until he can find another signature campaign that he wants to join.

CrackedLogic has only made 26 posts, minus 8 short, one liner posts that I will not count, so a net of 18 posts. Payment was not made to him due to he has advised me that he will have less time to devote to the forum after this week. I will however give him another 10 days to make the required number of posts and will pay him the agreed upon rate of .015 if he can make as many posts by then.

CrackedLogic
Legendary

View Profile
January 25, 2015, 04:22:51 PM

e54b3ed2c446c78300d6e84f65d1cccc092442f9129bbab9e8b96fcebe5e6b5a

Master-p has only made 25 qualifying posts and still owes me 5 posts before he can remove his signature (I trust that he will, however if he is unable to do so then he will need to refund me his payment). Daniel91 has made enough posts and is free to remove his signature, although he has advised me that he will keep it up (without payment) until he can find another signature campaign that he wants to join.

CrackedLogic has only made 26 posts, minus 8 short, one liner posts that I will not count, so a net of 18 posts. Payment was not made to him due to he has advised me that he will have less time to devote to the forum after this week. I will however give him another 10 days to make the required number of posts and will pay him the agreed upon rate of .015 if he can make as many posts by then.

Thanks quickseller,  I appreciate it!

Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
January 25, 2015, 05:06:43 PM

Thank you very much quickseller for this great signature campaign!
This is the best signature campaign I ever joined on this forum.
I wish you all the best in your business.
Hope we will work again some time in the future Smiley

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
master-P

Activity: 868
Merit: 1001

https://keybase.io/masterp FREE Escrow Service

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2015, 04:59:24 AM

Hi Quickseller, I received the payment and will go ahead and make the remaining 5 posts in the next 24 hours.

Has the campaign concluded at this point or can I continue for another 2 week period for the same rate?

Many thanks Smiley

Master-P's Free Escrow Service | 1% Fee for Multi-Party/Sig Campaigns | I Sign ALL of my addresses using PGP Key: https://keybase.io/masterp Verify
Tipping Address: 14PUWBwK854GLenxSa7MAuxXQUXK4DKKi5 | E-mail: masterp.bitcointalk {at} gmail {dot} com (for when/if the forum's offline)
Guide on How to Sign a Message
Quickseller (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 05:01:04 AM

Hi Quickseller, I received the payment and will go ahead and make the remaining 5 posts in the next 24 hours.

Has the campaign concluded at this point or can I continue for another 2 week period for the same rate?

Many thanks Smiley
Unfortunately the campaign has concluded. I don't think it had a very positive effect on sales unfortunately.

You can take up to an additional 10 days to make the additional 5 posts and can remove the signature once you make as many posts (you are free to keep it on if you chose to do so).

Thanks again for all your help.
master-P

Activity: 868
Merit: 1001

https://keybase.io/masterp FREE Escrow Service

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2015, 05:08:49 AM

Many thanks Smiley
Unfortunately the campaign has concluded. I don't think it had a very positive effect on sales unfortunately.

You can take up to an additional 10 days to make the additional 5 posts and can remove the signature once you make as many posts (you are free to keep it on if you chose to do so).

Ok no problem, sorry to hear that it wasn't very effective. I'll keep the sig on for the next 10 days even after the 5 remaining posts have been made then. Was a pleasure working with you.

Master-P's Free Escrow Service | 1% Fee for Multi-Party/Sig Campaigns | I Sign ALL of my addresses using PGP Key: https://keybase.io/masterp Verify
Tipping Address: 14PUWBwK854GLenxSa7MAuxXQUXK4DKKi5 | E-mail: masterp.bitcointalk {at} gmail {dot} com (for when/if the forum's offline)
Guide on How to Sign a Message
Quickseller (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 05:09:58 AM

Many thanks Smiley

Ok no problem, sorry to hear that it wasn't very effective. I'll keep the sig on for the next 10 days even after the 5 remaining posts have been made then.
Thank you, I appreciate that.
Was a pleasure working with you.
It was a pleasure working with you as well
stellar69

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 05:41:33 AM

Can you start paying in bitcointalk accounts? Like a member account for two weeks of joining the campaign?
That would be fun.
Quickseller (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 05:42:40 AM

Can you start paying in bitcointalk accounts? Like a member account for two weeks of joining the campaign?
That would be fun.
If you bothered to read the 3rd post above post you would see that I am not continuing the campaign.
stellar69

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 05:44:20 AM

That would be fun.
If you bothered to read the 3rd post above post you would see that I am not continuing the campaign.

Just look around and in the left down corner you will find an option to lock the thread.
Kindly use it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: