Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:03:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Auction] Opened 1 BTC 1 oz Silver Casascius Coin (Silver B version)  (Read 2961 times)
WhatsBitcoin (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 05:32:54 AM

i think you made the auction too long
Wanted it to be a week and end on a sunday. I'll send out PMs to everyone that has shown interest in Casascius or this coin next Saturday evening / Sunday morning to try and gather up interest again. The most people are online sunday nights which is why I scheduled it to end then.

Get sick. Get well.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Blazed
Casascius Addict
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1119

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2014, 05:38:33 AM

Why would an auction be too long?
smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 07:45:40 AM

Why would an auction be too long?

someone could forget an auction is in play if it is too long.

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 
███████████████████████████████████████

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

WhatsBitcoin (OP)

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 06:07:02 AM

Bump.

Current top bid is 0.22 BTC. Auction ends this sunday as described in the OP, any top escrow accepted and sniping is prevented as bids extend the auction 5 minutes if done in the last couple mins.

Get sick. Get well.
bassguitarman

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 06:09:35 AM

WhatsBitcoin (OP)

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 07:08:38 AM

Minimum increment for bids is 0.01 than the previous bid so unfortunately this bid is not accepted. I apologize for not posting that in the OP but had to set it after I realized I didn't which I did within an hour of posting the auction thread otherwise people would be betting a satoshi more, etc.

Current bid is still 0.22 and minimum next bid must be 0.23. If you're worried you'll forget about this auction, I plan on sending on a PM to everyone who has shown interest the day before it ends / day of.

Get sick. Get well.
bassguitarman

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 07:09:09 AM

Minimum increment for bids is 0.01 than the previous bid so unfortunately this bid is not accepted. I apologize for not posting that in the OP but had to set it after I realized I didn't which I did within an hour of posting the auction thread otherwise people would be betting a satoshi more, etc.

Current bid is still 0.22 and minimum next bid must be 0.23. If you're worried you'll forget about this auction, I plan on sending on a PM to everyone who has shown interest the day before it ends / day of.
WhatsBitcoin (OP)

View Profile
December 31, 2014, 07:17:33 AM

Bump, the current high bid is 0.23 BTC. Auction ends Sunday, sniping is prevented. Any trusted escrow accepted!

Get sick. Get well.
WhatsBitcoin (OP)

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 06:36:33 PM

Bump, the current high bid is 0.23 BTC. Auction ends Sunday, sniping is prevented. Any trusted escrow accepted!

Get sick. Get well.
WhatsBitcoin (OP)

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 09:21:14 PM

Bump! Current high bid is 0.23 BTC. Auction ends in a lil over 2 days! Don't miss this big opportunity to get a casascius coin for cheap!

Get sick. Get well.
whatsbitcoin2

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 10:43:30 PM

I'm really upset about this, apparently Moderator "Grue" found my posts to be insubstantial and banned me for a period of 30 days from the forum. I was threatened if I used another account the ban would be worse and I don't want to do the trade unless an escrow is used so thus I have to close this auction for now. I messaged Grue asking him to reconsider, I'm not a spammer account, I get paid for only 50 posts a week but I post a lot more than that. Most of my posts are trying to help people or combat the scammers and spammers of the forum.

I am really disappointed by this outcome and I am banned from my account for 30 days. If this is the punishment for a first time offender I think its pretty harsh. From what I've seen most get a ban of a week or less. Anyways, really sad about all of this. Dunno if I'll be back in a month or not cause this really dampered my day, I really enjoy this forum.
bassguitarman

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 10:45:14 PM

I'm really upset about this, apparently Moderator "Grue" found my posts to be insubstantial and banned me for a period of 30 days from the forum. I was threatened if I used another account the ban would be worse and I don't want to do the trade unless an escrow is used so thus I have to close this auction for now. I messaged Grue asking him to reconsider, I'm not a spammer account, I get paid for only 50 posts a week but I post a lot more than that. Most of my posts are trying to help people or combat the scammers and spammers of the forum.

I am really disappointed by this outcome and I am banned from my account for 30 days. If this is the punishment for a first time offender I think its pretty harsh. From what I've seen most get a ban of a week or less. Anyways, really sad about all of this. Dunno if I'll be back in a month or not cause this really dampered my day, I really enjoy this forum.

You started an auction.  Email me at whit@whitjack.me and we can finish the trade.  I'll even raise my bid a bit.
WhatsBitcoin (OP)

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 12:43:23 AM

You started an auction.  Email me at whit@whitjack.me and we can finish the trade.  I'll even raise my bid a bit.
Spoke with Badbear and the auction is to be continued but that is all this account can be used for until my ban period is over. So thus your bid is still valid at 0.23 BTC. Auction ends tomorrow at 6:59:59pm EST (11:59:59 pm forum time).

Get sick. Get well.
Otoh
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 3024
Merit: 1105

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 02:47:42 AM

BTC = $c²     My BTC addie = 1otohotohMoQoxHuxLBveQiZcV3Pji3Tc 
Bitstamp Exchange: Referal Code
CHARITY | MY REP | PREDICTION 1 | PREDICTION 2 | PREDICTION 3
bassguitarman

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 03:03:44 AM

Otoh
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 04:03:33 PM

.27 Smiley

kimosan

Activity: 644
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 04:10:30 PM

bassguitarman

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 06:17:23 PM

Otoh
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 06:25:52 PM

WhatsBitcoin (OP)

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 08:42:22 PM

Auction ends in approximately 4 hours!

If you have a reserve max bid (meaning you want to auto-bid higher if someone outbids you) please PM me (looking at you Otoh who keeps bidding Smiley )

Anytime you're outbid I'll increase the bid by 0.01 for you if you won't be around in the next couple hours.

Please note: If you are wanting to have this feature, you have to be at least a full member and allow me to announce your username at the end of auction so that if anyone says "How do we know it wasn't you making those bids", I can easily combat this by mentioning your name and they'll see your rank here.

Get sick. Get well.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: