Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 07:15:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Need a loan despite negative trust status  (Read 2216 times)
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3050

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2014, 04:44:29 PM

Bad manners -- check the post under yours. Look no offense, but not only do you not know the rules of this forum (see the quoted sticky) you lied on your feedback to me. You did not risk 0.1 BTC. You should remove your feedback and apologize.

You did the same to me.  You lied and said you risked 1.0 BTC.  You should remove your feedback and apologize.

Hypocrite.   Roll Eyes

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
printshop (OP)

Activity: 206
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 05:36:28 PM

Bad manners -- check the post under yours. Look no offense, but not only do you not know the rules of this forum (see the quoted sticky) you lied on your feedback to me. You did not risk 0.1 BTC. You should remove your feedback and apologize.

You did the same to me.  You lied and said you risked 1.0 BTC.  You should remove your feedback and apologize.

Hypocrite.   Roll Eyes

No, I have confirmed with multiple lenders that I have been denied loans specifically because of the negative feedback you gave me. I have suffered financial damages as a result. Now, you can remove the false negative feedback you left me or not, but I am not interested in talking to you about it anymore. Talking to you doesn't work, so for the second time please leave me alone.
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2014, 09:00:30 PM

You did the same to me.  You lied and said you risked 1.0 BTC.  You should remove your feedback and apologize.

Hypocrite.   Roll Eyes

No, I have confirmed with multiple lenders that I have been denied loans specifically because of the negative feedback you gave me. I have suffered financial damages as a result. Now, you can remove the false negative feedback you left me or not, but I am not interested in talking to you about it anymore. Talking to you doesn't work, so for the second time please leave me alone.

But you didn't risk 1.0 BTC with me, did you?  You are a liar and a hypocrite.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
printshop (OP)

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 09:38:11 PM

Hypocrite.   Roll Eyes

But you didn't risk 1.0 BTC with me, did you?  You are a liar and a hypocrite.

You caused me financial damages by lying about me. It is right and proper that you are left feedback which reflects this fact.

If you remove your lies, and I can subsequently get a normal loan with normal terms, then I will have no cause to state you have caused me financial damages. It's quite clear I am not trust buying. You screwed up, get over it.
jonald_fyookball
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004

Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 03:51:28 AM

It's quite clear I am not trust buying.

I took a look at the referenced threads where you were accused of trust buying and
while you didn't outright say "I want to pay for positive trust", the loan request was
worded in a way that was making positive trust a condition of the deal, which in
my opinion equates to trust buying.

Undecided

Maybe if you apologize and admit the mistake the trust rating can be eventually
adjusted.

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2014, 06:30:55 AM

You caused me financial damages by lying about me.

If you remove your lies, and I can subsequently get a normal loan with normal terms, then I will have no cause to state you have caused me financial damages.

I don't understand how your negative trust is causing you financial damages.  I didn't lie and I clearly stated the reason I left the negative trust - people can read it and still deal with you.  It's not like you scammed someone.

Are you maybe still demanding that all transactions come with positive trust?  That might be what is turning people off.

My involvement in this thread was to point out that you are complaining Gianluca95 put an invalid amount of risked BTC in the trust, when you did the exact same thing to me.  That field is not for "financial damages", it is for "amount of BTC risked".  You didn't risk anything with me.  Asking others not do something that you do yourself makes you a hypocrite.   Undecided

In any case, calling me a liar is not going to make me rush and remove feedback I see as correct.

Have a happy new year sir.

printshop (OP)

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 07:30:51 AM
Last edit: December 30, 2014, 07:01:06 PM by printshop

It's quite clear I am not trust buying.

I took a look at the referenced threads where you were accused of trust buying and
while you didn't outright say "I want to pay for positive trust", the loan request was
worded in a way that was making positive trust a condition of the deal, which in
my opinion equates to trust buying.

Undecided

Maybe if you apologize and admit the mistake the trust rating can be eventually
adjusted.

Yes, I already did what you suggest. I said specifically I was not trust buying, that isn't what I was doing, and I changed the OP to remove the restriction on having to leave trust. Although frankly, if you don't leave trust you're not doing your job, whatever. I made it quite clear that was not my intention.

Now we come to Vod. He has the gall to use the word "still" as in "you are still doing it" as if he had never read anything I wrote.

Okay then let's take a step back and you can tell me what proper terms for a loan are, and I can learn from you, and become a more productive member of this community.
Your terms for your loan are fine as they are.  It's you requiring people leave you positive trust that is the issue.
Consider the term removed. ... I will edit the [original] post later.

and

The conditions of the loan are simple. First we will come to an agreement over the terms of your loan to me. Then we will set a date for full repayment plus interest. Once the interest is paid to you at the end of the loan period (within 48 hrs), please leave positive feedback (with a reference) as a courtesy to me.

Vod can say and do what he wants. I'm done dealing with his lies.
lihuajkl
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 11:37:13 AM

I'm currently negotiating a loan with lihuajkl and will use this post for a reference.

Expected loan amount: 0.1
Repayment Terms: 0.105 (i.e. 5%) for 7 days (on or before Jan 6th).
Collateral: 50 USDbitfnx on NXT AE.
Escrow: Satoshi (see below)
Deposit Address: 1GbRySrYBF6wVyJuqDCX3bhFrgJzevZ9wr
Repayment Address: to be announced

Quote from: Satoshi of nxtforum.org
no problem man

you can send to my personal account

NXT-5FJE-ZUVA-4YQM-B538L

On Mon, Dec 29, 2014 at 8:35 PM, printshop@kongzi.ca wrote:

Hi, would you mind acting as escrow for a small deal for me? I need someone to hold 50 USDbitfnx for a week or so.

Thx, chat soon~

The escrow funds have been sent: please see TXID 14402036590546183063.
I'm currently negotiating a loan with lihuajkl and will use this post for a reference.

Expected loan amount: 0.1
Repayment Terms: 0.105 (i.e. 5%) for 7 days (on or before Jan 6th).
Collateral: 50 USDbitfnx on NXT AE.
Escrow: Satoshi (see below)
Deposit Address: 1GbRySrYBF6wVyJuqDCX3bhFrgJzevZ9wr
Repayment Address: to be announced

Quote from: Satoshi of nxtforum.org
no problem man

you can send to my personal account

NXT-5FJE-ZUVA-4YQM-B538L

On Mon, Dec 29, 2014 at 8:35 PM, printshop@kongzi.ca wrote:

Hi, would you mind acting as escrow for a small deal for me? I need someone to hold 50 USDbitfnx for a week or so.

Thx, chat soon~

The escrow funds have been sent: please see TXID 14402036590546183063.
https://blockchain.info/zh-cn/tx/221431ee3580f2f86068f41a733e07c79b0658996bbf68585dafb2cea1d2393b
Repay address:1PvdjK1qcmhZyRkwgmUtsm9vYMiQ3XEMf7
printshop (OP)

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 04:14:26 PM

This debt has now been paid.

https://blockchain.info/tx/3cd9795d2d33111a2b4ece93e4dfa1a3440994aa53cebd9a90b26f458fde6744

Please use this post for a reference if you leave risked BTC feedback. Thanks for giving me a chance when I was down, happy new year Smiley
cassius69

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 06:23:05 PM

he borrowed money to buy 'hashie.co' which is out of business. this guy is a well-known asset scammer so beware (kongzi.ca)

takagari
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 07:06:17 PM

he borrowed money to buy 'hashie.co' which is out of business. this guy is a well-known asset scammer so beware (kongzi.ca)

Don't state well known without proof.
honestly that makes me trust the poster less than whom they are accusing.
cassius69

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 08:41:42 PM

well known on nxtforum

he has issued 4 failed assets in a few months...

https://nxtforum.org/assets-board/(ann)-kongzi-print-shop

Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 08:46:05 PM

well known on nxtforum

i am not sure how their trust system works but it looks like his trust (karma?) is +80/-133 I assume having a bigger negative number then positive number is similar to having negative trust although I may be wrong on this
ThinkI

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 10:46:19 PM
Last edit: January 09, 2015, 12:43:32 AM by ThinkI

well known on nxtforum

i am not sure how their trust system works but it looks like his trust (karma?) is +80/-133 I assume having a bigger negative number then positive number is similar to having negative trust although I may be wrong on this

Yes printshop has 4 assets, however, the 'failed' comment is not accurate yet.

3 assets are mining related and dependent on LTCgear.

Bearmining is a pass-through for LTCgear and has failed if LTCgear has failed, this is yet to be decided.

SafeHash has a guaranteed value in case of failure backed by USDbitfx and similar assets.  This was also dependent on LTCgear and printshop has been buying them back if people want to sell. There was one large (company?) investor in this and they may have wanted to exit their position.
See https://nxtforum.org/index.php?topic=6474.msg144131#msg144131 for buy back message.

dailytrade also dependent on LTCgear was released last month and printshop has been buying them back if people wanted to sell.
These 3 have only failed if LTCgear has failed, the dependencies were clear to buyers and in the case of the pass-through asset printshop was extremely clear about the risks.

The fourth asset KNS has not failed, in any sense. It has, however, suffered a set back due to loss of income from the other assets.

On the NXT Asset Exchange, Mining assets and their issuers receive negative karma for every delay in payment. Given LTCgears lack of payment it is understandable that printshop's karma would be more negative than positive. If you do not believe this just look at the LTCgear thread and the emotions expressed there (before moderation). This is not the only source of negative karma but I believe it is the largest component.

I expect cassius69 that you provided some of the negative karma, is this correct?

Edited to add refferences

Earn DevCoins by doing stuff you enjoy! Cool
BTC: 1AxYGFDnnw1PUo8TbQ83PCrenjQJBYU41Z | DVC: 1HKK5tswf8mXGsQng5naNEeqY44ZTHD3MY
Is this the best way to mine BitCoin?
takagari
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 12:08:43 AM

well known on nxtforum

Yes printshop has 4 assets, however, the 'failed' comment is not accurate yet.

3 assets are mining related and dependent on LTCgear.
Bearmining is a pass-through for LTCgear and has failed if LTCgear has failed, this is yet to be decided.
SafeHash has a guaranteed value in case of failure backed by USDbitfx and similar assets.  This was also dependent on LTCgear and printshop has been buying them back if people want to sell. There was one large (company?) investor in this and they may have wanted to exit their position.
dailytrade also dependent on LTCgear was released last month and printshop has been buying them back if people wanted to sell.
These 3 have only failed if LTCgear has failed, the dependencies were clear to buyers and in the case of the pass-through asset printshop was extremely clear about the risks.

The fourth asset KNS has not failed, in any sense. It has, however, suffered a set back due to loss of income from the other assets.

On the NXT Asset Exchange, Mining assets and their issuers receive negative karma for every delay in payment. Given LTCgears lack of payment it is understandable that printshop's karma would be more negative than positive. If you do not believe this just look at the LTCgear thread and the emotions expressed there (before moderation). This is not the only source of negative karma but I believe it is the largest component.

I expect cassius69 that you provided some of the negative karma, is this correct?
Well written.
I'm happier doing business with print. Glad to hhear.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: