Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 08:20:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Economic Collapse Headed for U.S. in 2015???  (Read 6120 times)
hoversensitive (OP)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 05:49:59 AM

http://www.profitconfidential.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/U.S.-Economic-Collapse-2015.jpgThe last thing Wall Street is thinking about is an economic collapse in 2015. After all, the stock markets are at record highs, unemployment is down, and inflation is in check. But the fact of the matter is that these same indicators were also in check before the markets crashed in 1987, 2000, and 2008/09. Back in 2008/09, everyone on Wall Street, save for Michael Lombardi and Peter Schiff, was absolutely certain that the U.S. economy was the envy of the world and that it was rock solid.
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
H.W.Z

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 08:18:11 AM

When the economic crisis is coming, it comes, no one will stop it! But before it comes, there are some signs there. The most of ppl choose to ignore it, and choose to expand the risk level to get more profits until the bubble bursts. We should when things reach to the peak, then it will dramatcially roll back.

fearlesscat10

Activity: 686

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 10:24:56 PM

And that's why now we just buy and HODL.

Son0fLamb

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 11:08:18 PM

http://www.profitconfidential.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/U.S.-Economic-Collapse-2015.jpgThe last thing Wall Street is thinking about is an economic collapse in 2015. After all, the stock markets are at record highs, unemployment is down, and inflation is in check. But the fact of the matter is that these same indicators were also in check before the markets crashed in 1987, 2000, and 2008/09. Back in 2008/09, everyone on Wall Street, save for Michael Lombardi and Peter Schiff, was absolutely certain that the U.S. economy was the envy of the world and that it was rock solid.

So let me get this straight, you think that there'll be economic collapse because all the indicators suggests just the opposite?
I suppose you also think that bitcoin is doing great because all the indicators suggest that it's tanking?
Continue preaching US economic collapse as your slick bitcoin investment reacquaints you with crushing poverty Smiley
Window2Wall

Activity: 191
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 05:15:23 AM

The US would have probably not fallen into recession if it were not for the 9/11/11 terrorist attacks. The economic boom did peak in 2000, however we did not fall into recession until late 2011.

I don't think there was actually any kind of crisis in 1987, just a recession caused by the economic cycle.

I think it would be possible to fall back into recession in 2015 due to bad economic policy but I don't think it will be a full crisis. We tend to not see these major crisis this often
Magic8Ball
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 09:07:57 AM

It is not going to happen. Every year we hear the same story of how bad the condition is, how much debt there is, and it still continues as before.
USD is in high demand and continue to remain so. As long as it stays the primary reserve currency of the world the economy will not collapse.
hoversensitive (OP)

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 09:12:18 AM

Not Recession actually... US market may stay stable for a moment.. I am worried about global market...
Q7

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2014, 11:16:15 AM

I hope it doesn't happen because if it does whatever bitcoin amount which I'm holding right now will not be able to compensate. Everyone seems to believe that when there's economic downturn bitcoin price will move in the opposite direction. However the perception does not seem apply to everyone. bitcoin has not reach that status considered a safe haven to maintain as store of value. Only among the circle of bitcoin holders. That is for now, but maybe will change in the future.

CryptoTrout

Activity: 706

https://twitter.com/CryptoTrout

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2014, 11:36:23 PM

No Way!  we can just print more money Smiley
Window2Wall

Activity: 191
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 31, 2014, 04:00:20 AM

It is not going to happen. Every year we hear the same story of how bad the condition is, how much debt there is, and it still continues as before.
USD is in high demand and continue to remain so. As long as it stays the primary reserve currency of the world the economy will not collapse.
The US economy is actually doing somewhat well now, the issue is that it is being artificially inflated/propped up by QE which cannot last forever without causing high amounts of inflation. It is also suffering from bad economic and fiscal policies which will eventually blow up
hoversensitive (OP)

View Profile
December 31, 2014, 09:42:41 AM

No Way!  we can just print more money Smiley

Go for oil and gold stocks then if want to print money in coming year Smiley)

And happy new year Smiley)
Divinespark

Activity: 938
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 31, 2014, 09:53:04 AM

I think there is enough surplus liquidity built into the system to keep us going for another 12 to 18 months
2016 could be the year it starts to go pear-shaped in the US

.AMEPAY..
█  FAST
█  CONVENIENT
█  SECURE
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
||$600,000
worth of AME
!
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
bornil267645

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

AltoCenter.com

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2014, 10:21:33 AM

will that bring any good for Bitcoin?

botany
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1064

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 06:46:28 AM

The US economy is actually doing somewhat well now, the issue is that it is being artificially inflated/propped up by QE which cannot last forever without causing high amounts of inflation. It is also suffering from bad economic and fiscal policies which will eventually blow up

The question is when it will blow up. If it lasts for a few years, people will continue to feel good and policies won't change.
Lethn
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2015, 04:56:28 PM

The reason stock prices are so high and everything looks good right now is purely because of hyperinflation which is the amount of money that the central banks are pumping into the economy, they're keeping things going over Christmas and new years and then eventually all of it is going to collapse in on itself with the politicians and bankers playing completely innocent about it and not understanding what's going on.

I've been predicting a crash for the first quarter of 2015 for awhile now just because of how high things all are right now and also everything is starting to look at the exact level it was at the 2008 - 2009 crash, the idea that you can have such a massive crash and then have everything go this high again as if it's 'normal' is ridiculous. The good news is for us at least, the more people who are in denial about this the more money there is to be made.
Silverspoon

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 05:13:46 PM

The reason stock prices are so high and everything looks good right now is purely because of hyperinflation which is the amount of money that the central banks are pumping into the economy, they're keeping things going over Christmas and new years and then eventually all of it is going to collapse in on itself with the politicians and bankers playing completely innocent about it and not understanding what's going on.

So this Monday's the big day? 

General_A

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 06:24:03 PM

The beauty of the system is once the QE stops working and the inflation kicks in then the debt the USA have been amassing will be reduced heavily via inflation. Even at current rates of "2%" inflation the debt burden will be 35% less in 30 years time. I agree with you though, I think they will keep this market buoyant for as long as they can but when it pops it could prove to be very heavy indeed.

findftp
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1006

Delusional crypto obsessionist

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 09:08:37 PM

The last thing Wall Street is thinking about is an economic collapse in 2015. After all, the stock markets are at record highs, unemployment is down, and inflation is in check. But the fact of the matter is that these same indicators were also in check before the markets crashed in 1987, 2000, and 2008/09. Back in 2008/09, everyone on Wall Street, save for Michael Lombardi and Peter Schiff, was absolutely certain that the U.S. economy was the envy of the world and that it was rock solid.

I saw Martin Armstrong also predict a major crash in 2015.75 (3rd quarter)
I largely agree but it won't be the biggest crash. One of the reasons I sold some other fiat hedges.
lexuz

Activity: 714

Me, myself and I

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 01:44:01 AM

I think you wrong because many investor looking investment on usa now. You can see dollar strong to other fiat in last month
criptix
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 03:23:14 AM

I think you wrong because many investor looking investment on usa now. You can see dollar strong to other fiat in last month

pump & dump - how the pros do it

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
        ██████    ██████████████████▄
       ██████     ███████████████████
      ██████                   █████
  ██████
 ███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████████████████████████████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀
.LATTICE - A New Paradigm of Decentralized Finance.

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌