Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 01:02:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The Rap Music Conspiracy  (Read 2186 times)
myrkul

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

FIAT LIBERTAS RVAT CAELVM

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2012, 12:03:09 AM

I can't believe this...

I'm so happy I'm not a US citizen...

... and now you know why I'm an anarchist. Smiley

BTC1MYRkuLv4XPBa6bGnYAronz55grPAGcxja
Need Dispute resolution? Public Key ID: 0x11D341CF
No person has the right to initiate force, threat of force, or fraud against another person or their property. VIM VI REPELLERE LICET
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
yogi
Legendary

Activity: 947
Merit: 1042

Hamster ate my bitcoin

View Profile
July 10, 2012, 12:08:13 AM

Also, it means you're not going to develop rehabilitation programs to prevent criminals from doing crimes again.

A dehabilitation program would drive up $$$ profits!

westkybitcoins
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1004

Firstbits: Compromised. Thanks, Android!

View Profile
July 10, 2012, 03:39:36 AM

I can't believe this...

It's not about gun control, Obamacare or abortion anymore. Those issues seems almost trivial compared to the problems those private prisons represent.

Now you know what those of us in the know, who understand just how unbelievably, insanely corrupt the governments in the U.S. are (with the Feds being the worst) are up against.

Their market is the 300 millions US citizens, and like every business, they want to grow in their market. Naturally, by the business logic, they'll work toward gaining new prisoners to grow. If the current laws don't bring enough prisoners, they just have to lobby new laws because of the "new dangerous criminal everywhere!".

They are already doing this. They literally lobby for new laws, for harsher laws, for all of it.

Tell the average U.S. citizen on the street, and they'll either deny it and call you a "crazy conspiracy theorist", or shrug and keep walking.

Also, it means you're not going to develop rehabilitation programs to prevent criminals from doing crimes again. You need these guys to commit crimes so you get them back. You're surely not going to educate them towards higher achievements.

You don't even have maximum prison time, and you have death penalty. That means those guys own buildings where there's no maximum of time you are forced to spend there, and where they have the tools to end your life.

Yep.

It's a complete perversion of law, and I can't believe it's happening in a democracy like the US. I'm seriously horrified at what the consequences of this could be in one generation or two. You already have the worldwide record of prisoners and from what the article say, it's been running for just 20 years.

This is just the tip of the iceberg of the corruption that exists behind the scenes in the U.S. I am not kidding. And the reason it's gotten to the level it has, right under the nose of the populace, is because (1) they're convinced that the holy, omnipotent sugar-daddy U.S. government (and by proxy of course, them) is righteous and infallible, and (2) those who would be educated enough to understand it all waste time fighting over implementing their pet government programs, essentially rearranging the deck chairs on the Titanic.

I'm so happy I'm not a US citizen...

Unfortunately, the fallout from all of this already reaches far across the globe (Afghanistan being a prime example.) And the worst is yet to come.

Bitcoin is the ultimate freedom test. It tells you who is giving lip service and who genuinely believes in it.
In the future, books that summarize the history of money will have a line that says, “and then came bitcoin.” It is the economic singularity. And we are living in it now. - Ryan Dickherber
ATTENTION BFL MINING NEWBS: Just got your Jalapenos in? Wondering how to get the most value for the least hassle? Give BitMinter a try! It's a smaller pool with a fair & low-fee payment method, lots of statistical feedback, and it's easier than EasyMiner! (Yes, we want your hashing power, but seriously, it IS the easiest pool to use! Sign up in seconds to try it!)
The idea that deflation causes hoarding (to any problematic degree) is a lie used to justify theft of value from your savings.
sadpandatech

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 10, 2012, 04:09:45 AM
Last edit: July 10, 2012, 04:48:13 AM by sadpandatech

Thanks for sharing this, PSY.  I'm not totally convinced of the origins of 'gangsta' rap and private prisons being so closely intertwined. But it certainly can't be denied that encouraging illicit beahviour is in their benefit, without a doubt. I have seen a few interviews with some of the rappers who refused to go along with what the industry was wanting them to do. And there feelings on it very closely matched this story.

Some scary shit. Our gov in its infinite wisdom allows privatizing prisons to save a few tax dollars having to run them themselves. Meanwhile the very people who proposed the idea are conspiring to bilk the gov for every penny they can.

I can bet if you dig deeper on those companies that hold shares in the private prisons you will find it is not as innocuous as it appears on the surface. I could be wrong but I'd be willing to place money on it if you dig a bit deeper you will find those in control of some of those vested companies are former CEO's, directors, friends, etc with some affiliation to either the music industry or private prison companies.

The revolving doors are everywhere. In every branch of government and every corporation on the planet!

a lil snip that demonstrates this a bit with lobbyist;
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wKFkuSuZYYE

If you're not excited by the idea of being an early adopter 'now', then you should come back in three or four years and either tell us "Told you it'd never work!" or join what should, by then, be a much more stable and easier-to-use system.
- GA

It is being worked on by smart people.  -DamienBlack
Garr255
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

What's a GPU?

View Profile
July 10, 2012, 04:40:50 AM

This is insane, and has somehow led me to read about government policies for about an hour...

Anyway finding a good rap artist is like finding a good dubstep song...very hard

Not necessarily a good dubstep song, but here's some dubstepish stuff.

16k hot off the press Wink

“First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.”  -- Mahatma Gandhi

Average time between signing on to bitcointalk: Two weeks. Please don't expect responses any faster than that!
myrkul

Activity: 532

FIAT LIBERTAS RVAT CAELVM

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2012, 04:54:51 AM

This is insane, and has somehow led me to read about government policies for about an hour...

Anyway finding a good rap artist is like finding a good dubstep song...very hard

Suspicious .exe is suspicious.

BTC1MYRkuLv4XPBa6bGnYAronz55grPAGcxja
Need Dispute resolution? Public Key ID: 0x11D341CF
No person has the right to initiate force, threat of force, or fraud against another person or their property. VIM VI REPELLERE LICET
sadpandatech

View Profile
July 10, 2012, 04:59:11 AM
Last edit: July 10, 2012, 05:11:35 AM by sadpandatech

Suspicious .exe is suspicious.

no doubt. something you made with this? http://www.farbrausch.de/~fg/kkrunchy/

edit; gonna have to break out ollydbg to friggin unpack the thing to check it properly.....

Garr, why not screen capture it if its a vid intro and pop it up on tube for us paranoid freaks? ;p

If you're not excited by the idea of being an early adopter 'now', then you should come back in three or four years and either tell us "Told you it'd never work!" or join what should, by then, be a much more stable and easier-to-use system.
- GA

Garr255
Legendary

What's a GPU?

View Profile
July 10, 2012, 05:09:55 AM

I wouldn't be malicious to bitcoiners, let alone anyone. I haven't ratted people since middle school Tongue And even then it was only buddies I was showing off to haha

And yes it was packed with that tool, but not by me.

Also something more on topic: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PPXOivKIXts&feature=watch_response
Poorly edited but definitely gets the point across.

“First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.”  -- Mahatma Gandhi

Average time between signing on to bitcointalk: Two weeks. Please don't expect responses any faster than that!
sadpandatech

View Profile
July 10, 2012, 05:14:22 AM

I wouldn't be malicious to bitcoiners, let alone anyone Tongue

And yes it was packed with that tool, but not by me.

Also something more on topic: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PPXOivKIXts&feature=watch_response
Poorly edited but definitely gets the point across.

hehe, it's not that I don't trust you. But I don't trust the guy that packed it. ;p

I've seen this vid under another name.

- GA

Garr255
Legendary

What's a GPU?

View Profile
July 10, 2012, 05:15:40 AM

'twas packed by a friend o' mine. You'll figure out who he is if you go to Solskogen Wink

Garr255
Legendary

What's a GPU?

View Profile
July 10, 2012, 05:19:30 AM

And your paranoia will have to be at your expense; run it in a VM or something Tongue I wouldn't be able to make something that can exit a VM in that little space...

sadpandatech

View Profile
July 10, 2012, 05:20:10 AM

And your paranoia will have to be at your expense; run it in a VM or something Tongue I wouldn't be able to make something that can exit a VM in that little space...

hehe, already there. it's very nice. =)

- GA

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: