Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 07:47:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: THIS IS THE REAL MOREIA!! PLEASE HELP ME!!!!  (Read 6730 times)
moreia_alt (OP)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 11:27:33 PM
Last edit: January 01, 2015, 11:37:39 PM by moreia_alt

SIGNED MESSAGE: THIS IS MOREAI, THE REAL ONE: 1NXptrkTgeQf7KCNjzYzA1EQxs9rGsUbUf
G1E54lspnvlI1j9akTd3VTW+3ap9Vz5Fw6NcKfpJaKL8IHlF68/WOmFutlUYAHPTQan+hcSYIMdI2k3O2AjMvWw=
SIGNED MESSAGE: THIS IS MOREAI, THE REAL ONE (LOAN RECEIPT ADDRESS): 1AbPEJEGeuvXDoD2qGeYf8P5TB6nwseNrQ
HIeV6UEWWjsHaiOgJZMFBKGMuHBl/sB4V/Fh9x8zxyC2f8Jt/cAJZDworJMX0Qtyr/4WZyZmA69qTt6z0bhDDOE=

MY ACCOUNT WAS JACKED WHILE IN REDSN0WS POSSESSION, I HAVE NOT LOGGED IN SINCE I RECEIVED THE LOAN!!!!
I STILL HAVE THE .8BTC BUT IT IS NOT DUE UNTIL 6 MORE DAYS!!!!

READ THE BELOW QUOTES

Redsn0w ADMITTED to taking control of my account. He had control BEFORE lihuajkl sent me the loan, BEFORE THESE STUPID POSTS WERE MADE. This is the real moreia and I can sign my address that I received the loan with if you like. After this point in time where I confirmed I received the loan with this alt, I was offline. CHECK MY ACCOUNT ACTIVITY
I've woken up to my account destroyed. I don't know if redsn0w is responsible or what, but I can teamview this PM with anyone and you will see redsn0w confirmed that my account went into his possession.

PLEASE, I have the .8BTC loan, I am keeping it for one week like promised and returning. But PLEASE understand I did NOT try to scam my account back!!

I AM GLAD redsn0w got my account back, but I want it transferred to another escrow for both of our security. That WAS NOT me who posted, please read these PM's I beg you!!
hi,
I am messaging to put my account in escrow for lihuajkl for a .8BTC loan
Loan address: 1AbPEJEGeuvXDoD2qGeYf8P5TB6nwseNrQ

Process:
1. I will give redsn0w a temporary password to this account
2. Once redsn0w has confirmed that he can login to the account, lihuajkl sends the BTC to the loan address on the thread
3. Once it's been sent and TXID has been posted redsn0w may take full ownership of the account
4. Once loan is repaid within 7 days with interest specified on the thread, the account is reset back to the TEMPORARY PASSWORD
4b. If the loan defaults, the account info is forwarded to lihuajkl

On confirmation from redsn0w I will send him the temp password and wait for the loan to be received.

Thank you
I may change one term, after redsn0w takes control of moreia's account (change the password), I will release the loan to moreia! moreia , Do you agree?
My alt account is now in this convo, I have given the password to redsn0w
redsn0w please take control and update all necessary info on the thread
Thanks! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=909632.0

Done I've changed the password & forum question (and also the signature) now (lihuajkl) you can send him the loan.
lihuajkl my address is 1AbPEJEGeuvXDoD2qGeYf8P5TB6nwseNrQ for the .8BTC
Please post your repayment address on the thread
thanks
https://blockchain.info/zh-cn/tx/b5142dce76af8bcf3188de5060be93f7b1726dc248f3a7f7191b46cdab9d546c
repay address is:1PvdjK1qcmhZyRkwgmUtsm9vYMiQ3XEMf7

Post now the transaction , it is very strange... how did you  recover your account  ?

Code:
Today at 07:24:47 PM - moreia - password reset via email 

but the email was something like that : sgssdsds@hotmail.com   

THAT IS NOT MY EMAIL !!! YOU AND DEVTHEDEV BOTH KNOW THAT IS NOT MY EMAIL MY EMAIL IS NOT THAT IT STARTS WITH DZERO!!!

You probably shouldn't have a password reset question at all (you can just leave it blank).

Moderators tend to not get involved in these kinds of disputes. There was a thread several months ago when another lender loaned bitcoin to people with the accounts as collateral without actually taking control of the accounts, and wanted the mods to give him control of the accounts. The moderators did not appear to want to do this. Although an exception may be made in this case as we are talking about a ban verses ownership.

I would say that in order for redsn0w's escrow obligations to be fulfilled to lihuajkl either .88 needs to be sent to lihuajkl (unlikely at this point - at least not from Moreia) or the Moreia account be delivered to lihuajkl in the same condition that it was in when it was put into escrow (e.g. no additional negative trust and not banned). Although it is possible for either to happen because of actions of the previous owner of the account (prior to the account going into escrow) this is clearly not the case.

Now I have the account , I'm really disappointed this is a very bad situation only for a mistake of random letters in the email address. Maybe the staff members can unBan the forum account and I can send it to lihuajkl if the loan will not be repaid.

THE DEAL SHOULD BE CARRIED ON AS NORMAL!!! I AM SUPPOSED TO HAVE THE LOAN FOR 6 MORE DAYS Sad(
michaeladair

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

I'm a Web Developer: HTML, CSS, PHP, JS.

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 11:29:23 PM

Then skype me and prove it's you.
I believe you because you weren't online when it happened.

michaeladair

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 11:31:49 PM

It is him, verified.

Sumerian

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 11:32:35 PM

If you're telling the truth I should repay the loan first. Redsn0w is stressed out because of all the happenings, even if you're telling the truth.

MichaelAdair, you prove nothing by saying he came online on Skype. He could still be a scammer.

Want Free Bitcoins? Check out BitcoInvest
moreia_alt (OP)

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 11:34:23 PM

MY ACCOUNT WAS JACKED WHILE IN REDSN0WS POSSESSION, I HAVE NOT LOGGED IN SINCE I RECEIVED THE LOAN!!!!
I STILL HAVE THE .8BTC BUT IT IS NOT DUE UNTIL 6 MORE DAYS!!!!

READ THE BELOW QUOTES

Redsn0w ADMITTED to taking control of my account. He had control BEFORE lihuajkl sent me the loan, BEFORE THESE STUPID POSTS WERE MADE. This is the real moreia and I can sign my address that I received the loan with if you like. After this point in time where I confirmed I received the loan with this alt, I was offline. CHECK MY ACCOUNT ACTIVITY
I've woken up to my account destroyed. I don't know if redsn0w is responsible or what, but I can teamview this PM with anyone and you will see redsn0w confirmed that my account went into his possession.

PLEASE, I have the .8BTC loan, I am keeping it for one week like promised and returning. But PLEASE understand I did NOT try to scam my account back!!

I AM GLAD redsn0w got my account back, but I want it transferred to another escrow for both of our security. That WAS NOT me who posted, please read these PM's I beg you!!
hi,
I am messaging to put my account in escrow for lihuajkl for a .8BTC loan
Loan address: 1AbPEJEGeuvXDoD2qGeYf8P5TB6nwseNrQ

Process:
1. I will give redsn0w a temporary password to this account
2. Once redsn0w has confirmed that he can login to the account, lihuajkl sends the BTC to the loan address on the thread
3. Once it's been sent and TXID has been posted redsn0w may take full ownership of the account
4. Once loan is repaid within 7 days with interest specified on the thread, the account is reset back to the TEMPORARY PASSWORD
4b. If the loan defaults, the account info is forwarded to lihuajkl

On confirmation from redsn0w I will send him the temp password and wait for the loan to be received.

Thank you
I may change one term, after redsn0w takes control of moreia's account (change the password), I will release the loan to moreia! moreia , Do you agree?
My alt account is now in this convo, I have given the password to redsn0w
redsn0w please take control and update all necessary info on the thread
Thanks! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=909632.0

Done I've changed the password & forum question (and also the signature) now (lihuajkl) you can send him the loan.
lihuajkl my address is 1AbPEJEGeuvXDoD2qGeYf8P5TB6nwseNrQ for the .8BTC
Please post your repayment address on the thread
thanks
https://blockchain.info/zh-cn/tx/b5142dce76af8bcf3188de5060be93f7b1726dc248f3a7f7191b46cdab9d546c
repay address is:1PvdjK1qcmhZyRkwgmUtsm9vYMiQ3XEMf7

Post now the transaction , it is very strange... how did you  recover your account  ?

Code:
Today at 07:24:47 PM - moreia - password reset via email 

but the email was something like that : sgssdsds@hotmail.com   

THAT IS NOT MY EMAIL !!! YOU AND DEVTHEDEV BOTH KNOW THAT IS NOT MY EMAIL MY EMAIL IS NOT THAT IT STARTS WITH DZERO!!!

You probably shouldn't have a password reset question at all (you can just leave it blank).

Moderators tend to not get involved in these kinds of disputes. There was a thread several months ago when another lender loaned bitcoin to people with the accounts as collateral without actually taking control of the accounts, and wanted the mods to give him control of the accounts. The moderators did not appear to want to do this. Although an exception may be made in this case as we are talking about a ban verses ownership.

I would say that in order for redsn0w's escrow obligations to be fulfilled to lihuajkl either .88 needs to be sent to lihuajkl (unlikely at this point - at least not from Moreia) or the Moreia account be delivered to lihuajkl in the same condition that it was in when it was put into escrow (e.g. no additional negative trust and not banned). Although it is possible for either to happen because of actions of the previous owner of the account (prior to the account going into escrow) this is clearly not the case.

Now I have the account , I'm really disappointed this is a very bad situation only for a mistake of random letters in the email address. Maybe the staff members can unBan the forum account and I can send it to lihuajkl if the loan will not be repaid.

THE DEAL SHOULD BE CARRIED ON AS NORMAL!!! I AM SUPPOSED TO HAVE THE LOAN FOR 6 MORE DAYS Sad(

If you're telling the truth I should repay the loan first. Redsn0w is stressed out because of all the happenings, even if you're telling the truth.

But it is not due for another 6 days?!!!!!
i need this loan for my project as I stated in my borrowing thread!! Sad
I will have the interest and loan just like I promised by the end date, please, can we just continue this deal like normal Sad
Why does everything have to go wrong on this forum, why are there so many cons. This is bullshit. All deals have been smooth now this last deal has been havoc. Why!?!
williamj2543

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Get ready for PrimeDice Sig Campaign!

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2015, 11:35:41 PM

I have him on skype.
I have been working with him on a project and I just asked him if he saw his account feedback, and he seemed genuinely mad and it really sounded like it wasn't the real him. On skype he said that the ALT was indeed him, and he put a public note on the transaction signed with his name if that helps anything.
https://blockchain.info/tx/676b04628ad031eac84d8d91e77b80a73decf42e1d219431cf0019858b238a2b
I don't have much trust here but I can vouch for him that he does not have access to the account.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
michaeladair

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 11:36:33 PM

He still has 6 days to return the loan.

Sumerian

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 11:37:17 PM

I will have the interest and loan just like I promised by the end date, please, can we just continue this deal like normal Sad
Why does everything have to go wrong on this forum, why are there so many cons. This is bullshit. All deals have been smooth now this last deal has been havoc. Why!?!

That doesn't matter, just repay. You are aware of what happened. Repay the loan because of all the happenings and then you'll get your account back and eventually the mods can recover your account to its original state.

michaeladair

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 11:39:01 PM

That doesn't matter, just repay. You are aware of what happened. Repay the loan because of all the happenings and then you'll get your account back and eventually the mods can recover your account to its original state.
Redsn0w should get the account until the repayment of the loan.

Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 2341

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 11:40:33 PM

I don't think it would be appropriate  for Moreia to have to adhere to different terms just because the escrow messed up.
Sumerian

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 11:41:10 PM

Redsn0w already owns the account right now. But Redsn0w wants Moreia to repay ASAP because of this whole situation, and I can completely understand why. I don't know why you 2 can't.

michaeladair

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 11:42:18 PM

Redsn0w already owns the account right now. But Redsn0w wants Moreia to repay ASAP because of this whole situation, and I can completely understand why. I don't know why you 2 can't.
Moreia did nothing wrong, it obviously was not him and he chose the loan for 6 days cause he knew he could repay it by then. What if he can't pay it back now??

moreia_alt (OP)

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 11:43:53 PM

I don't think it would be appropriate  for Moreia to have to adhere to different terms just because the escrow messed up.
THANK YOU QUICKSELLER, THIS is not my fault  Sad Sad Sad

That doesn't matter, just repay. You are aware of what happened. Repay the loan because of all the happenings and then you'll get your account back and eventually the mods can recover your account to it's original state.
NO i need this loan for my project, this situation should have been smooth. I will try to repay a few days early if I can BUT I NEED THIS for my project.
I AM NOT REPAYING UNTIL IT IS DUE. I HAVE MY OWN FINANCES TO TAKE CARE OF RIGHT NOW, YOU CANNOT SIT HERE AND BLAME ME FOR THIS WHEN IT IS REDSNOWS FAULT. I PROVIDED ALL EVIDENCE THIS WAS NOT ME, REDSNOW HAD POSESSION OF MY FUCKING ACCOUNT!!!
I WAS OFFLINE WHEN ALL THIS OCCURED, ASK MICHAEL AND WILLIAM I HAVE NOT BEEN ON SKYPE TILL NOW!

I TYPED A BS EMAIL IN BEFORE THE ACCOUNT WENT INTO ESCROW sfdsfsfsfs@mail.com  and REDSNOW DID NOT CHANGE THE EMAIL. IT IS SOME RANDOM, I DID NOT KNOW IT WAS REAL!!!
I THINK HE IS LYING. HE MADE THIS account as I AM SURE I DID HOTMAIL I NEVER USE MAIL.COM

REDSNOW PLEASE TELL US THE TRUTH!! I EMAILED YOU FROM MY EMAIL OVER 20 TIMES WHY DO YOU THINK THIS TIME WAS ANY DIFFERENT!!!!

THERE ARE TO MANY FLAWS IN YOUR ARGUMENTS AND STATEMENTS, PLEASE, TELL US THE TRUTH Sad

I just want my account back to normal when I repay this loan. I am still going to repay in the few days for the loan, just please if anyone needs proof add me on skype: moreia.bitcointalk MICHAEL CAN CONFIRM this is the real me so PLEASE help

BECAUSE I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS SITUATION YOU FUCKING IDIOT. REDSNOW SHOULD HAVE TAKEN PROPER CONTROL LIKE HE SAID HE DID IN THE PM's THIS IS NOW MY FAULT BUT I HAVEN"T EVENT DONE ANYTHING!! THIS IS REDSNOWS FAULT, NOT MINE!! WHY SHOULD I SUFFER FOR HIS MISTAKE!
Sumerian

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 11:44:05 PM

I don't think it would be appropriate  for Moreia to have to adhere to different terms just because the escrow messed up.

Well, it would be more appropriate to continue doing business when all problems are solved. He then may be able to loan his 0.8 again. Who says this alt account can be trusted? There's a chance it will get worse if he doesn't repay and gains access to his account.

By the way, it's quite coincidental that your account gets hacked while it's being hold in escrow? The scammer tried anything to get rid of his bad reputation, you seem to continue with that behavior by being very immature.

KeyserSozeMC

Activity: 742

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2015, 11:46:05 PM

Why are you involving him?

Hey, smexy. Don't waste your time. Time's precious.
redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 11:50:14 PM

I know , but when you gave me your forum account in collateral I found this email : 

sfdsfsfsfs@mail.com

So I didn't change it , maybe we can ask theymos (because someone has recovered the password through the email).

Code:
January 01, 2015, 07:24:47 PM - moreia - password reset via email

https://bitcointalk.org/seclog.php
moreia_alt (OP)

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 11:51:49 PM

Why are you involving him?

BECAUSE HE HAS DONE AN ESCROW WITH MY VIA THAT EMAIL BEFORE!! that is the only email I ever use in assosciation to my bitcointalk account

Well, it would be more appropriate to continue doing business when all problems are solved, he may be able to loan his 0.8 again. Who says this alt account can be trusted? There's a chance it will get worse if he doesn't repay.

No, he definitely will not, it is pretty much assured I am never getting a loan from this community again thanks to redsnow
I am repaying when it is due or a bit earlier

As for anyone reading this thread...CHECK THE TIME REDSNOW SAID HE WAS IN CONTROL OF THE ACCOUNT AND THEN WHEN THE ACCOUNT WENT ROGUE!!! THAT PROVES THIS IS NOT MY FAULT!

I know , but when you gave me your forum account in collateral I found this email : 

sfdsfsfsfs@mail.com

So I didn't change it , maybe we can ask theymos (because someone has recovered the password through the email).

Code:
January 01, 2015, 07:24:47 PM - moreia - password reset via email

https://bitcointalk.org/seclog.php

I JUST USED A BS EMAIL!! THAT IS NOT MINE. YOU KNOW THAT. IF YOU WERE TO TAKE OWNERSHIP OF THE ACCOUNT YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO FUCKING CHANGE THE EMAIL SO THE BORROWER CAN NOT RECOVER IT, YOU KNOW THIS STOP PLAYING GAMESS!!!!!!!
redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 11:53:46 PM

In the beggining all we tought the problem was the email (sfdsfsfsfs@mail.com) but now he told that is not his email, it is a very bad situation. However for security we can ask theymos or badBear.
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 11:54:48 PM

Redsn0w ADMITTED to taking control of my account.

Sorry for be offtopic, but i am so curious. Is this regular escrow ( or whatever service redsnow was doing) procedure, to give someone your forum account password?
Scamalert

Activity: 490

Captain

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 11:55:27 PM

theymos or badbear should be able to clear up this matter pretty easy.
The IP activity is being logged, if moreia and moreia_alt operate from the same IP then is it obvious a that this is a scam attempt.

I seriously doubt that theymos would get involved, but badbear might be able to post the information since he is monitoring this kinda of stuff when busting account farmers.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: