Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:45:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: THIS IS THE REAL MOREIA!! PLEASE HELP ME!!!!  (Read 6730 times)
redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 11:57:43 PM

I JUST USED A BS EMAIL!! THAT IS NOT MINE. YOU KNOW THAT. IF YOU WERE TO TAKE OWNERSHIP OF THE ACCOUNT YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO FUCKING CHANGE THE EMAIL SO THE BORROWER CAN NOT RECOVER IT, YOU KNOW THIS STOP PLAYING GAMESS!!!!!!!

You told it was a random letters , but all we think it was a valid email at the end because I didn't change it and someone has recovered the password through it.

Roll Eyes
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sumerian

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 11:58:05 PM

It's Redsn0w's fault he didn't change the email yes, but you do understand that not a lot of people trust you as you are moriea's alt account? I think the best thing to do right now is to wait it out as you can't repay early. Redsn0w has to fix the problem with moirea's trust and if you don't repay Redsn0w will hand over the account to the person that loaned to you. This is the best solution in my opinion.

Want Free Bitcoins? Check out BitcoInvest
redsn0w
Legendary

#Free market

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 11:59:38 PM

It's Redsn0w's fault he didn't change the email yes, but you do understand that not a lot of people trust you as you are moriea's alt account? I think the best thing to do right now is to wait it out as you can't repay early. Redsn0w has to fix the problem with moirea's trust and if you don't repay Redsn0w will hand over the account to the person that loaned to you. This is the best solution in my opinion.

Again ...

read the post above yours.
KeyserSozeMC

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2015, 12:00:30 AM

I JUST USED A BS EMAIL!! THAT IS NOT MINE. YOU KNOW THAT. IF YOU WERE TO TAKE OWNERSHIP OF THE ACCOUNT YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO FUCKING CHANGE THE EMAIL SO THE BORROWER CAN NOT RECOVER IT, YOU KNOW THIS STOP PLAYING GAMESS!!!!!!!

You told it was a random letters , but all we think it was a valid email at the end because I didn't change it and someone has recovered the password through it.

Roll Eyes
Come on, it's obvious. ffs.

Hey, smexy. Don't waste your time. Time's precious.
Sumerian

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 12:03:02 AM

Again ...

I read it correctly. I'm pointing out you did not change the email, that was your mistake. But I'm also saying, in order to solve all the problems, Moriea should repay (in a week if that's needed) and you should fix the account.

moreia_alt (OP)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 12:07:02 AM

I SIGNED THE LOAN ADDRESS IN THE OP, WHAT MORE DO YOU NEED!!!

At least he has control of my account, I hope this is all fixed by the time the loan is repayed. my fingers are crossed Sad

Again ...

I read it correctly. I'm pointing out you did not change the email, that was your mistake. But I'm also saying, in order to solve all the problems, Moriea should repay (in a week if that's needed) and you should fix the account.
I am 100% fine with all neg trusts staying as is now! As long as when I repay my loan I am back to where I originally was

This whole scenario is getting interesting. Almost like a free movie.

http://media.giphy.com/media/6ZXoMtHImZOgw/giphy.gif

you are laughing at peoples financial loss??
redsn0w
Legendary

#Free market

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 12:08:04 AM

Again ...

It is not my mistake , because he told that it was a random letters so the email wasn't valid ( I didn't change it) but someone has recovered the account through  it. So at the end the email is valid , and it is not mine because I didn't change it.
michaeladair

Activity: 448

I'm a Web Developer: HTML, CSS, PHP, JS.

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 12:09:18 AM

it is not my mistake , because he told that it was a randome letter so the email wasn't valid ( I didn't change it) but someone has recovered the account through  it.

So at the end the email is valid , and it is not mine because I didn't change it.
As a professional escrow, you yourself should try and fix his account, take it back under your control. And wait for the week to end when he pays.

Sumerian

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 12:10:44 AM

Again ...

it is not my mistake , because he told that it was a random letters so the email wasn't valid ( I didn't change it) but someone has recovered the account through  it.

So at the end the email is valid , and it is not mine because I didn't change it.

But you should change the email at all times, even if a person says it's not valid. You see what happened because of it. It's like keeping someones account in escrow with a handed over blindly typed password believing the person really did blindly type the password.

Blazed
Casascius Addict
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1119

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2015, 12:12:20 AM

Again ...

It is not my mistake , because he told that it was a random letters so the email wasn't valid ( I didn't change it) but someone has recovered the account through  it. So at the end the email is valid , and it is not mine because I didn't change it.

Yes you made a mistake by not changing it..who cares what he said. You lost control of something you were escrowing. Let's see what the admins say about the ip's. Morea should not have to pay early...he should pay according to the loan terms.
moreia_alt (OP)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 12:13:59 AM

Again ...

it is not my mistake , because he told that it was a random letters so the email wasn't valid ( I didn't change it) but someone has recovered the account through  it.

But you should change the email at all times, even if a person says it's not valid. You see what happened because of it. It's like keeping someones account in escrow with a passed over a blindly typed password believing the person really did blindly type the password.

Again ...

But you should of changed it!! If I knew you were not going to change it i would have told you that its just bs letters!!
that means it is a valid address and someone used it to recover the account or some bs like this.
I didn't know it was valid, I expected you to change it as usuall!!

Again ...

Yes you made a mistake by not changing it..who cares what he said. You lost control of something you were escrowing. Let's see what the admins say about the ip's. Morea should not have to pay early...he should pay according to the loan terms.
thank you so much blazed
I am glad to see people are not all cracking it at me, and are actually understanding this is not my fault

Quote from: moreia_alt

you are laughing at peoples financial loss??

No, i am not laughing. As i said, it is just entertaining a little bit. Hell, i don't even know who is right here. Redsn0w guy is a trusted member of the community, and it seems people think he is right. (not me, i am neutral)

You say, he gave you the wrong btc address and you sent the promised amount of  btc to that address. I haven't read any answer about that from redsn0w. (probably i missed it)

No you are wrong already
get the fuck out you idiot stop clogging this thread with your bullshit for your sig campaign
reported
Blazed
Casascius Addict
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2015, 12:16:33 AM

Well get it paid back and you should be all set, but with all this your account is probably ruined.
redsn0w
Legendary

#Free market

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 12:17:23 AM

So I made a mistake and he is a liar because  ( ~ 10-15 min ago ) he told me :

( but it is a valid email)

Or maybe am I wrong ? 
Blazed
Casascius Addict
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2015, 12:18:46 AM

So I made a mistake and he is a liar because  ( ~ 10-15 min ago ) he told me :

Or maybe am I wrong ?  

Well you are the escrow so you guarantee the collateral..had you changed it this wouldn't have happened. Not saying you are a liar...you just made a mistake is all.
michaeladair

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 12:19:15 AM

Or maybe am I wrong ? 
He's looking to repay the loan after the 6 days... why would he try and take his account back early?
Be professional Redsn0w and finish you escrow job or people won't take you seriously later on.

Sumerian

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 12:19:54 AM

Or maybe am I wrong ? 

For what purpose would one hack his account while it's held in escrow?

redsn0w
Legendary

#Free market

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 12:20:34 AM

He's looking to repay the loan after the 6 days... why would he try and take his account back early?
Be professional Redsn0w and finish you escrow job or people won't take you seriously later on.

I don't know , but it is a very bad situation.  However let see what will happen.
michaeladair

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 12:25:07 AM

I don't know , but it is a very bad situation.  However let see what will happen.
Instead of let's see... how bout you get the neg trust off the account...
Take action.

Scamalert

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

Captain

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 12:26:59 AM

It does not look that bad:

Vod 32: -0 / +18(18)   2015-01-01   0.00000000   Reference   Did not pay back a 0.88 BTC loan.
grue 0: -0 / +0(0)   2015-01-01   0.00000000   Reference   paying for negative trust. archive link in case he edits it: https://archive.today/swMvs

I don't know about the grue guy (he is nobody in terms of trust), but Vod is a reasonable person, you should get him to remove the trust, so the item you keep in escrow can be repaired.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 12:27:25 AM

So I made a mistake and he is a liar because  ( ~ 10-15 min ago ) he told me :

Or maybe am I wrong ?  
Having an email with a domain that does not offer email services is the best route to take. I assume that gmai.com is not a website that offers email services so it would be impossible to recover an account via email (if this was true). The best practice would be to have changed the email address to moreia@bitcointalk.org because we know that the forum does not offer email services and that no one can register the domain to receive any emails sent to that address. Even if you changed the email to 6xM58yd@UvjAW.com someone could potentially register the domain UvjAW.com and recover the account if they knew what domain you were using.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: