Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 12:37:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CON] PayCon X13 POW/POS - Now on C-CEX, POW-POS Phase- Get Your CON On!!  (Read 74230 times)
Battareus

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 03:56:49 PM

no still not staking i don´t check it i already get one reward from stake and after that reward
no green arrow anymore  Angry not staking because you have don´t have mature coins..........
this is not acceptable for me  Angry solve my Problem NOW!!!
You can find a window?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
elmanager

Activity: 305
Merit: 250

Cryptobulgarian ninja

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 04:51:42 PM

Any news about CON @Bittrex?   

Tongue
I would like this link to exist  Grin
https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-CON
The_Prof

Activity: 345

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 05:27:21 PM

Any news about CON @Bittrex?   

Tongue
I would like this link to exist  Grin
https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-CON

Maybe we should think about annoying them into doing it?

Look over there...
kold678

Activity: 240

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 05:45:52 PM

your a tard lol not on any team and I hold coins in almost everything even CON / 2015 /pimp / Gp /Notes blah blah blah ..and I did get the wallet to work just redownloaded and opened it again no problem...anybody spews fud its you but not into PMS ing just out to make money cuz who isn't I want every coin to make good on what they say do and avance the technology and as far as I heard you the other day on ccex fudding about all sort of shit but oh well part of the game yabbadabadooo...as far as indian lol im whites than a ghost lol ... Cool

You got me wrong, I'm talking about that you lied about your nationality I'm not talking about races and colors, there are full of caucasians in India- proto europeans came from there, you damn ass  Grin 

AND

also have you seen the average volume of 2015 on trex ...give your head a shake far from a failure just as I hope Con gets on there and gets moving again it have good potential to make people who bought into paycoin go for it

I told you in the chat and I'm telling you again! I'm not interested in your coin, get out you chaser!

Well your a strange one lol so let me slow this one down for yah cuz I think it blew right over your head ..as yah im from CANADA not KANADA which is also called North America and then there is a province called British Columbia on the west coast and im in a city called Vancouver...I don't know but it sure seems as if allot of people only know a little bit about a world map ...I had someone ask me the other day if Africa was in south America so you don't surprise me with your education level...lol....and as far as coin go who cares just have for and maybe make some cash
elmanager

Activity: 305

Cryptobulgarian ninja

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 06:02:05 PM

your a tard lol not on any team and I hold coins in almost everything even CON / 2015 /pimp / Gp /Notes blah blah blah ..and I did get the wallet to work just redownloaded and opened it again no problem...anybody spews fud its you but not into PMS ing just out to make money cuz who isn't I want every coin to make good on what they say do and avance the technology and as far as I heard you the other day on ccex fudding about all sort of shit but oh well part of the game yabbadabadooo...as far as indian lol im whites than a ghost lol ... Cool

You got me wrong, I'm talking about that you lied about your nationality I'm not talking about races and colors, there are full of caucasians in India- proto europeans came from there, you damn ass  Grin  

AND

also have you seen the average volume of 2015 on trex ...give your head a shake far from a failure just as I hope Con gets on there and gets moving again it have good potential to make people who bought into paycoin go for it

I told you in the chat and I'm telling you again! I'm not interested in your coin, get out you chaser!

Well your a strange one lol so let me slow this one down for yah cuz I think it blew right over your head ..as yah im from CANADA not KANADA which is also called North America and then there is a province called British Columbia on the west coast and im in a city called Vancouver...I don't know but it sure seems as if allot of people only know a little bit about a world map ...I had someone ask me the other day if Africa was in south America so you don't surprise me with your education level...lol....and as far as coin go who cares just have for and maybe make some cash
I don't care, why you are still here habibi  Grin I don't care about you and your coin! I'm only interested in Paycon. Cool
runpaint

Activity: 518

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 06:14:09 PM

popcon - you already staked, so your coin age was destroyed.  You can stake again, 2 days after the last time you staked.

GoldenCryptoCommod.com
Crestington
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1024

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 06:33:58 PM

You got me wrong, I'm talking about that you lied about your nationality I'm not talking about races and colors, there are full of caucasians in India- proto europeans came from there, you damn ass  Grin 

AND

I'm from Vancouver too, we should smoke a joint have a business meeting.
runpaint

Activity: 518

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 06:37:04 PM

popcon - you already staked, so your coin age was destroyed.  You can stake again, 2 days after the last time you staked.

OH this is makes me really Conny......
thank you for solving the Problem
your are a real master.....you want a CON?

PLcTWwfbHKyNQ9PM5LiSrXw3PHyjiyDFzp

Let me know if you have any other technical problems.  PayCon Coin of the Future

GoldenCryptoCommod.com
Crestington
Legendary

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 06:49:46 PM

Best to use addresses in signatures instead of posting them
Baghead

Activity: 223
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 06:50:12 PM

Ive seen some terrible coin names but atleast yours is honest  Roll Eyes keep paying guys and well done.
Crestington
Legendary

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 07:19:03 PM

LAST CHANCE TO BUY CHEAP CON
BUY OR CRY!!!

Price looks nice, good time to pick up some cheap Coins. Make that cash
Crestington
Legendary

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 08:04:18 PM

Let's promote a bit on PayCoin hate threads

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=919237.0
kold678

Activity: 240

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 08:15:05 PM

AND

nice I like this coin even more now see all the good new coins are coming from where im at lol ....if this makes me anything ill personally come down there with a bag for yah
Penny Pincher XPP

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 08:39:59 PM

NICE DUMP ON C-CEX!!!

Make BTC every hour click here: https://www.btc-i24.com/connect-bitman15
Penny Pincher XPP

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 08:56:21 PM

BUY OR CRY!!!

What coin are you gonna create and dump next? All you doing is FUCKING UP BTC!!!

Crestington
Legendary

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 09:50:47 PM

AND

nice I like this coin even more now see all the good new coins are coming from where im at lol ....if this makes me anything ill personally come down there with a bag for yah

Send me a message, I have the day off from work

Best way to get profit is to look for good buy and sell points and try not to get caught buying in on a top, averaging out and not investing too much. It's a bit hard to hit every high and low so just look for sensible trades and you should do just fine.
Crestington
Legendary

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 12:10:38 AM

Good time to accumulate cheap coins
Crestington
Legendary

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 02:21:12 AM

Lets make requests for Poloneix, buy some lambo's

Penny Pincher XPP

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 02:48:36 AM

BUY OR CRY!!!

What coin are you gonna create and dump next? All you doing is FUCKING UP BTC!!!

WTF ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT??? I AM NOT MISTER CON !!!!
I AM ONLY POP OF CON SO SHUT THE FUCK UP
FUCK UP???NO MY FRIEND!!!!!VERY FUTURE  Shocked

Do you have ADHD or something? Or did you get dropped on your head as a baby?

Dude learn how to write before talking SHIT!!

_ronan_

Activity: 72

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 02:49:33 AM

BUY OR CRY!!!

I think I'm picking up your bread crumb trail . Wink

PayCon PFN3TzwaYc4CXQoDaETXfBApSbBiJrAPZC

In PayCon we trust
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: