Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:57:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Look at a pirate, eye to eye if you dare.  (Read 60648 times)
Vandroiy
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 29, 2012, 07:43:46 PM

Is it me, or Goat messages have been removed? I'm pretty sure I saw him posted a couple of post before me.

Or maybe I'm crazy or something? Huh

No, I'm seeing this as well. There are multiple posts missing that very strongly implied Pirateat40 met Goat in Vegas.

He posted two things, I think. One about Pirate getting lucky when Giga was rolling (and 167 to 1 odds/people handing out free beer), and then another about "what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas."

Hmmmmm. Is it staying in Vegas or not?

I remember at least a third post that quoted Gigavps "saw a pirate" and added a "+1", don't remember whether there was more in it.

This is very fishy, why would someone wipe all his posts from more than one page?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
finkleshnorts

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 29, 2012, 07:45:45 PM

They are either screwing with us just to watch our dumbfounded responses, or something weird is going on. Really not sure which atm.
Vandroiy
Legendary

View Profile
July 29, 2012, 07:56:19 PM

I asked Goat on IRC, and he acted as if he doesn't know what deleted posts I am talking about, even after I pointed to this thread.

The "confirmation" of this guy is ridiculous. We're down to gigavps now.
CoinCidental
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1000

Si vis pacem, para bellum

View Profile
July 29, 2012, 07:58:05 PM

Crash the party,everyone withdraw deposits  from BST on sunday and see if he can make mondays interest payments or not  ........

very simple test to check if its a ponzi or not ? and get all this bullshit over once and for all
Lumpy

Activity: 237
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 29, 2012, 07:59:49 PM

We're down to gigavps now.

Not really. Giga never said he saw pirateat40. He did say he saw "a pirate." I figure it was a cardboard cutout...
finkleshnorts

View Profile
July 29, 2012, 08:01:14 PM

I asked Goat on IRC, and he acted as if he doesn't know what deleted posts I am talking about, even after I pointed to this thread.

The "confirmation" of this guy is ridiculous. We're down to gigavps now.

Then he's just screwing with you and everyone else trying to follow this thread.
finkleshnorts

View Profile
July 29, 2012, 08:15:13 PM

Then he's just screwing with you and everyone else trying to follow this thread.

Since they're always complaining about FUD, why create it themselves?

I'm guessing they did meet pirate, had a great time, feel really reassured, and now they want everyone else to be left in the dark and jealous or something to punish the forum for spreading so much FUD. I don't know, or care really.
Vladimir

Activity: 812
Merit: 1001

-

View Profile
July 29, 2012, 08:17:04 PM

You guys are so ridiculous sometimes.

I've dared to looked at a pirate, eye to eye, and I can say that I'm happy that I did.

Do not play "idiots" with us. Say that you have met that guy with moniker pirateat40 and are satisfied that he was present here and that that you are satisfied that he is indeed the same person who runs this ponzi and that as supposedly "respected community member with a good reputation" vouch for him etc... Or say that you have not.

For all we can see you are trying to post ironic/vague statements supporting proliferation of a ponzi scheme in hope that somehow you will not get a scammer tag and be ostracised by this community as every single fraudster involved into this either directly or indirectly should.

Do you think that by posting vague statements you will avoid consequences of being promoter of this fraud scheme? There is that list of all those shills and ponzi co-conspirators who are all so vocal in vague and supposedly "respected" and promote the poinzi tirelessly. You shills be ready for the shitstorm that will happen once YOUR ponzi implodes. You will be guilty in eyes of this community and in the eyes of law as much as the direct ponzi operator himself.

Nobody here is ridiculous but a bunch of fraudsters who promote this poinzi and even more so all the idiots who eat all the shit they spawn.

Lets make a list with who is on the payroll of pirate or has any personal interest in any of his operations:
- Chaang Noi (Goat) ช้างน้อย (runs PiratePassThrough Bond or is affiliated with one)
- BurtW (runs PiratePassThrough Bond or is affiliated with one)
- PatrickHarnett (runs PiratePassThrough Bond or is affiliated with one)
- dollartrader (runs PiratePassThrough Bond or is affiliated with one)
- hashking (runs PiratePassThrough Bond or is affiliated with one)
- imsaguy (runs PiratePassThrough Bond or is affiliated with one)
- ineededausername (runs PiratePassThrough Bond or is affiliated with one)
- bitfoo (runs PiratePassThrough Bond or is affiliated with one)
- pay.btc (runs PiratePassThrough Bond or is affiliated with one)
- gigavps (runs PiratePassThrough Bond or is affiliated with one)
who else??

Good start. It seems like automatic scammer tag list the moment the ponzi implodes as well as list of scammers for all the criminal reports that will be lodged eventually when this indeed blows over as many think it will.

Now a little exercise for all the readers. See the posting history of individuals mentioned above. See their mission  here for yourself.

-
Michail1
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1164

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2012, 08:21:48 PM

It appears someone is unhappy they haven't deposited long ago.

I would like to find out if pirate has met up with anyone myself, since this was his original posting.

finkleshnorts

View Profile
July 29, 2012, 08:23:41 PM

It seems like automatic scammer tag list the moment the ponzi implodes

Frankly, that's stupid.

imsaguy
General failure and former
VIP

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

Don't send me a pm unless you gpg encrypt it.

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2012, 08:27:30 PM

Do not play "idiots" with us. Say that you have met that guy with moniker pirateat40 and are satisfied that he was present here and that that you are satisfied that he is indeed the same person who runs this ponzi and that as supposedly "respected community member with a good reputation" vouch for him etc... Or say that you have not.

OR how about you get off your lazy ass and do it your damn self! Smiley

Lets make a list with who is on the payroll of pirate or has any personal interest in any of his operations:
- Chaang Noi (Goat) ช้างน้อย (runs PiratePassThrough Bond or is affiliated with one)
- BurtW (runs PiratePassThrough Bond or is affiliated with one)
- PatrickHarnett (runs PiratePassThrough Bond or is affiliated with one)
- dollartrader (runs PiratePassThrough Bond or is affiliated with one)
- hashking (runs PiratePassThrough Bond or is affiliated with one)
- imsaguy (runs PiratePassThrough Bond or is affiliated with one)
- ineededausername (runs PiratePassThrough Bond or is affiliated with one)
- bitfoo (runs PiratePassThrough Bond or is affiliated with one)
- pay.btc (runs PiratePassThrough Bond or is affiliated with one)
- gigavps (runs PiratePassThrough Bond or is affiliated with one)
who else??

Good start. It seems like automatic scammer tag list the moment the ponzi implodes as well as list of scammers for all the criminal reports that will be lodged eventually when this indeed blows over as many think it will.

Now a little exercise for all the readers. See the posting history of individuals mentioned above. See their mission  here for yourself.

Just because I'm affiliated with a PPT doesn't mean I know for certain Pirate is or isn't legit.  All it means is I got in before everyone else and have had access to rates that people that got in later didn't have access to.  Your logic skills sux0rz.

Coming Soon!™ © imsaguy 2011-2013, All rights reserved.

EIEIO:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=60117.0

Shades Minoco Collection Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=65989
Payment Address: http://btc.to/5r6
Vladimir

-

View Profile
July 29, 2012, 08:29:42 PM

Just because I'm affiliated with a PPT doesn't mean I know for certain Pirate is or isn't legit.  All it means is I got in before everyone else and have had access to rates that people that got in later didn't have access to.  Your logic skills sux0rz.

Yep, rehearse your little speech for the cops. Guilty or not, I do not know. But in the list of defendants on this, yes, most certainly.

-
mc_lovin
Legendary

Activity: 1190

www.bitcointrading.com

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2012, 08:31:28 PM

I think the Vegas arrest is an interesting one.. maybe he's pirate@51..
imsaguy
VIP

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2012, 08:32:35 PM

Just because I'm affiliated with a PPT doesn't mean I know for certain Pirate is or isn't legit.  All it means is I got in before everyone else and have had access to rates that people that got in later didn't have access to.  Your logic skills sux0rz.

Yep, rehearse your little speech for the cops. Guilty or not, I do not know. But in the list of defendants on this, yes, most certainly.

I like how you skipped over the first bit about STFU and verifying what he looks like yourself.  Instead its easier for you to keep talking.

EIEIO:

Vladimir

-

View Profile
July 29, 2012, 08:36:24 PM

I like how you skipped over the first bit about STFU and verifying what he looks like yourself.  Instead its easier for you to keep talking.

Skipped because it is utter nonsence.

OR how about you get off your lazy ass and do it your damn self!

My lazy ass will stay where it is. I am not the one dropping vague hints here, shill, that I supposedly saw some pirate.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shill
"
A shill, plant, or stooge is a person who publicly helps a person or organization without disclosing that he has a close relationship with that person or organization. Shill typically refers to someone who purposely gives onlookers the impression that he is an enthusiastic independent customer of a seller (or marketer of ideas) for whom he is secretly working.
"

Disclose your affiliation and income derived from this before saying anything on topic or stay ^^^^

Your asses will so flap in the wind eventually, once ponzi implodes. If not on fraud charges then on various securities laws.

-
finkleshnorts

View Profile
July 29, 2012, 08:40:30 PM

Anyway, on my ignore list you go Vladimir.

Vandroiy
Legendary

View Profile
July 29, 2012, 08:41:23 PM

Just because I'm affiliated with a PPT doesn't mean I know for certain Pirate is or isn't legit.  All it means is I got in before everyone else and have had access to rates that people that got in later didn't have access to.  Your logic skills sux0rz.

LOL did imsaguy just admit he was being paid extra, and had no knowledge of BS&T legitimacy? Do any of you remember just who was extremely intent on defending BS&T in the flamewar?

This thread is becoming priceless.
notme
Legendary

Activity: 1904

View Profile
July 29, 2012, 08:42:32 PM

And Vladimir used to be so level headed.  This sure has got his panties in a bunch.

https://www.bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
While no idea is perfect, some ideas are useful.
imsaguy
VIP

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2012, 08:44:52 PM

LOL did imsaguy just admit he was being paid extra, and had no knowledge of BS&T legitimacy? Do any of you remember just who was extremely intent on defending BS&T in the flamewar?

No turd, its because I had enough to qualify for the 7% and many other people don't have anythat many btc.

EIEIO:

ineededausername

Activity: 784

bitcoin hundred-aire

View Profile
July 29, 2012, 08:45:39 PM

No turd, its because I had enough to qualify for the 7% and many other people don't have any many btc.

Goes to show how badly statements can be misinterpreted once you've made up your mind like Vandroiy has.

(BFL)^2 < 0
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: