Bitcoin Forum
June 13, 2024, 03:34:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BECOME A MILLIONAIRE OPEN PROJECT: Turn 100$ into a true life. (0/100 COMPLETED)  (Read 20016 times)
jofus

Activity: 127
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 06:40:44 PM

I'm in with you bud.  I like your approach, and hell I want to be a millionaire in a few years as well so I can spend my time doing things I love like traveling and sleeping.  Let me know what we should do next.
pereira4
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1183

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 10:15:53 PM

Shhhh, he is busy losing money on ribbitcoin (-25%)..  Roll Eyes
What the hell is a ribbitcoin? did he really buy this? how much and why did you expect to make money off it?
jonald_fyookball
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004

Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 10:26:30 PM

What the hell is a ribbitcoin? did he really buy this? how much and why did you expect to make money off it?

Yes i would be curious to know why he picked this particular scamcoin out of the hundreds
of possible choices.

Odalv
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 11:50:28 PM

Yeah seems god punished me yesterday. I was little bit high and talked too much. Luckily anyone trusted in me so nobody lose money Grin. To be sincere, this spike is surprising me, I still don't think the bottom is in, we'll have to see how the month ends. If the month ends penetrating hard the last month, we could see a big new bubble and of course I will buy. If ends below 300$, the 150$ bottom will be penetrated again.

With respect to RBR, I'm not in, as I said, but it's clear that a big pump will come, so it's a good buy opportunity (I'm not trolling).

Regards, Askenaz.

Do not trade shitcoins. There is only one winner -> Bitcoin (buy and hold).
Askenaz (OP)

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 27, 2015, 12:14:24 AM

I didn't buy any RBR cause I still don't have bought BTC. I'm just sayin that this shitcoin (RBR) will be pumped and you could profit from it. It's trading between 100-150 level, so an easy exit would be 300-350. Pump should be higher, but +100% - +150% profit it's ok.

Nothing special with this coin, just another shitcoin with a ridiculous name, but who cares?  Grin
jonald_fyookball
Legendary

View Profile
January 27, 2015, 12:19:15 AM

I didn't buy any RBR cause I still don't have bought BTC. I'm just sayin that this shitcoin (RBR) will be pumped and you could profit from it. It's trading between 100-150 level, so an easy exit would be 300-350. Pump should be higher, but +100% - +150% profit it's ok. 

'easy exit' lol.

Le Happy Merchant

Activity: 634
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 27, 2015, 12:31:30 AM

I think you'll have much better luck halving your money 14 times. 100 -> $0.006

Askenaz (OP)

View Profile
January 27, 2015, 12:33:44 AM

Shhhh, he is busy losing money on ribbitcoin (-25%)..  Roll Eyes

'easy exit' lol.

Ok my loved trader, not easy, VERY EASY.

I liked your speech about trading, pity that I have already listened it at least a hundred of times. DISCIPLINE? What's that shit? Animals need discipline, babies need discipline, idiots need discipline. If you can think consciously you don't need discipline man. Just choose the best option at any time, and the randomness god will do the rest for you. : Grin
jonald_fyookball
Legendary

View Profile
January 27, 2015, 12:42:08 AM

'easy exit' lol.

I liked your speech about trading, pity that I have already listened it at least a hundred of times. DISCIPLINE? What's that shit? Animals need discipline, babies need discipline, idiots need discipline. If you can think consciously you don't need discipline man. Just choose the best option at any time, and the randomness god will do the rest for you. : Grin

You listened to it 100 times and obviously learned nothing.

Askenaz (OP)

View Profile
January 27, 2015, 12:53:23 AM

'easy exit' lol.

You listened to it 100 times and obviously learned nothing.

Yeah few times I learn from something that comes from outside.

By the way, I was thinking to invest 75% of my savings in oil, what do you think? Just sold weeks ago all shares I got. Wall st. will crash soon, bonds too, euro is fucked, so I was thinking in oil. Personally I see oil in 70-80 than in 20$, so I think I will buy soon.

Thanks, Askenaz.
mtwelve
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1009

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2015, 03:52:17 AM

Looks interesting Smiley

HIRE ME FOR SEO, SOCIAL MEDIA, COPYWRITING, AND MORE: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5100134.0
chesthing
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 27, 2015, 04:15:45 AM

Yeah seems god punished me yesterday. I was little bit high and talked too much. Luckily anyone trusted in me so nobody lose money Grin. To be sincere, this spike is surprising me, I still don't think the bottom is in, we'll have to see how the month ends. If the month ends penetrating hard the last month, we could see a big new bubble and of course I will buy. If ends below 300$, the 150$ bottom will be penetrated again.

With respect to RBR, I'm not in, as I said, but it's clear that a big pump will come, so it's a good buy opportunity (I'm not trolling).

Regards, Askenaz.

God has nothing to do with it. Just stay in school and watch, this is good advice - you will lose in altcoins.
b!z
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010

View Profile
January 27, 2015, 04:35:27 AM

Sorry in advance for your loss.
jaberwock
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 1073

View Profile
January 27, 2015, 06:38:28 AM

You can make some money with BTC, even by trading, but I think get millionaire is too much.

BTC, however, might be part of a bigger get rich plan.

Richard Branson

Activity: 515
Merit: 506

Screw It, Let's Do It

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2015, 07:41:56 PM

Probably he even sucks at halving 14 times. Big mouth, but still nothing bought.
He will buy above 1000$ and sell LOW, like other tards.
D05GTO

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 27, 2015, 08:07:46 PM

Every time I see this thread, I keep getting the image of the "Teenager Knows Everything" posters.

Sorry, couldn't help myself.

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
Askenaz (OP)

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 10:23:14 PM

Probably he even sucks at halving 14 times. Big mouth, but still nothing bought.
He will buy above 1000$ and sell LOW, like other tards.

Big mouth, big brain and big cock, that's what I have. Grin

Just have to look what I said and what is happening bro, it's not so complicated to understand Wink

It looks like I am the patient and mature man and you are the idiot teenagers.
bittalc1

Activity: 162
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 11:28:55 PM

what a kid
Murq

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 05:15:36 AM

5 pages of troll to failpump ribbitderpaderpcoin. Was a good read though.
waterpile

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 05:19:32 AM

Sorry to hear that you failed turning your $100 into millions. I guess its time to love your job and move on
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: