Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 01:44:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Intersango Incompetence (First Experience - Not Good)  (Read 4402 times)
LoupGaroux

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 07, 2012, 12:56:08 AM

As all of you can see he managed to waste a huge amount of our time here and has been consistently irate and unreasonable.

Other people with the same issue have managed to be reasonable and not abusive.

As for the size of the company, of course we are small if we were any larger the fees would be 20%.

Everybody at Intersango could be making more money doing other things, but we all like bitcoins so we do this.

People who are abusive towards us when things do not go perfectly will absolutely not be tolerated.

Edit: as for order execution the model we use is the same as used by every major stock/forex exchange in the world, your ignorance is hardly our fault

Intersango cares greatly about our support and service. We are always happy to answer any questions. Please feel free to email us anytime. We will respond in a timely manner.

We also suggest that our users send in suggestions for improvement. We try to make Intersango as intuitive and easy as possible. To give our users the best in features and functionality, we are actively working on development of our service. If you have any suggestions, we will strongly consider and hopefully realize those suggestions.

Do not hesitate to contact us.

Could you post a schedule of when each of your personalities will be on duty? Then perhaps your paying customers could arrange to deal with the version that is pleasant and helpful, instead of the arrogant suffering bastard who presumes to tell us what behaviours will be tolerated. I don't have a degree in customer service or anything, but I'm pretty sure that telling the people you are screwing about with poor service that their ignorance is not your fault, when in fact it is your simple inability to handle the most basic tasks is not the best way to run a "business".

But you just keep on keeping on... every day you guys show the world just what you think of your victims err, customers.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Clipse

Activity: 504
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 07, 2012, 01:20:46 AM

As all of you can see he managed to waste a huge amount of our time here and has been consistently irate and unreasonable.

As for the size of the company, of course we are small if we were any larger the fees would be 20%.

Everybody at Intersango could be making more money doing other things, but we all like bitcoins so we do this.

People who are abusive towards us when things do not go perfectly will absolutely not be tolerated.

Edit: as for order execution the model we use is the same as used by every major stock/forex exchange in the world, your ignorance is hardly our fault

Can you please comment on the random American behind the phone number listed for intersango ?

Also if not to "irate and unreasonable" , why did you guys pick up a 4pence withdrawal when he clearly never attempted to make such puny withdrawal ?

...In the land of the stale, the man with one share is king... >> Clipse

We pay miners at 130% PPS | Signup here : Bonus PPS Pool (Please read OP to understand the current process)
JohnWayne99 (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 07, 2012, 10:05:26 AM

In what way was I abusive to you in any of my messages ?, list one instance !
Angry and it's not only me, look at other people in this thread who you have p!ssed off too,
And care to explain the Bum member of staff who answered the phone while hung over in bed and hurled abuse at me ?,  Angry

LOL..at some of the other responses here  Grin
PsychoticBoy
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1010

Parental Advisory Explicit Content

View Profile
July 07, 2012, 10:23:24 AM

Just use Bitstamp, never any problems.
MTGox charges too much fees and intersango, well what to say about them, they are as "bad" as MTGox.

Greetz
JohnWayne99 (OP)

View Profile
July 07, 2012, 10:30:43 AM
Last edit: July 07, 2012, 11:32:27 AM by JohnWayne99

MTGox charges too much fees and intersango, well what to say about them, they are as "bad" as MTGox.

Speaking of MTGox I've got an international wire for 500 pounds after 12 days still not arrived. Undecided
I'm quite happy with the service I've received from GOX so far and they are always quick to respond to any query, they did say it takes 12 days to process an international wire or something when I asked a few days ago, and I think they were pleasant to deal with.
I hope I can just stay with GOX and everything works out with them, they deal with 90% of Bitcoin transactions so I hope think they can't be that bad.
anu
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

RepuX - Enterprise Blockchain Protocol

View Profile
July 07, 2012, 10:43:13 AM

Speaking of MTGox I've got an international wire for 500 pounds after 12 days still not arrived. Undecided

You should list your troubles with Paypal, Amazon, your classmates and all the others since you are already on a roll. I bet they are all assholes.

And care to explain the Bum member of staff who answered the phone while hung over in bed and hurled abuse at me ?,  Angry

The number on Intersango's site clearly says +44.... and not +1. What's more likely? That you dialed the wrong number or that Intersango has a forward on their own cost to some random guy in South Dakota, or whereever?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████▄    ▄███████████
█████████████▄▄█████████████
████████████████████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
  ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▄████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████▄
█████████████▀▀█████████████
███████████▀    ▀███████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
RepuX▄██▄
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▀██▀
.Decentralized Data & Applications Protocol For SMEs.
▔▔▔▔  ●  Twitter  ●  Facebook  ●  Bitcointalk  ●  Reddit  ●  ▔▔▔▔
▄██▄
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▀██▀
Enterprise Blockchain Protocol
.GET WHITELISTED.
Token Sale starts 6th of February 2018
JohnWayne99 (OP)

View Profile
July 07, 2012, 10:48:26 AM
Last edit: July 07, 2012, 11:16:29 AM by JohnWayne99

@anu

Quote from: anu
You should list your troubles with Paypal, Amazon, your classmates and all the others since you are already on a roll. I bet they are all assholes.

Quote from: anu
The number on Intersango's site clearly says +44.... and not +1. What's more likely? That you dialed the wrong number or that Intersango has a forward on their own cost to some random guy in South Dakota, or whereever?

I'm actually with pay-pal and eBay also and I don't think they are ass holes at all, neither do I have a problem with GOX, and I don't have classmates because I'm a grown man , also if you read any of this thread at all I didn't dial the +44 you don't dial that if you're already in England you just dial 0 and then the number so it wasn't possible that it was a wrong number Because I dialled from England, and I mentioned in an earlier post that they must be forwarding call to America.  Wink

And where the hell did you get +1 from anu ? at no time was +1 ever mentioned in this thread.

Nice try again anu, you also tried to defame me with you last comment also, the only people who have tried to do that on this thread so far work for Intersango so maybe you do, or maybe you're their customer or you just have a stick up you're ass about something, who knows.

They were always, and also today, very responsive to me. I did not make an issue of 0.04 pence and I did not question their capability of closing an account, though. You should not call the system awkward because a tiny amount is left after a deal. That is simply the way trading systems work.

You might want to try politeness. It works miracles.

This forum has proven to be more fun than I imagined LOL.. Turns out anu some people here didn't evolve much past the neanderthal ages.
btcANGEL

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2012, 05:09:12 PM

And care to explain the Bum member of staff who answered the phone while hung over in bed and hurled abuse at me ?,  Angry

When you forget to type the country code (+44) before an international phone number, the American phone switching systems interpret the next three digits as an "area code". American states (and larger cities) each have their own area code. This helps users of the phone system (just like you, John!) to avoid making calls to the wrong person or company.

208 is the area code for Idaho. Because there aren't many people there, this code covers the entire state and no city needs its own area code. When you call a 208 number, you could reach any person in the whole state, but none of those people will work for Intersango, because Intersango is in London.

America also has things called "time zones". Little countries like England don't need these, because they're so small (just like you, John!) that the sun can shine on the whole country at once. But America is a very wide country, so the sunlight can only hit one side at a time. This means that when it's lunchtime on the east side of the country, it's still dark on the west side of the country, and most people sleep during the dark.

Sleep is important. Sleep is what you do while your computers are finding bitcoins. Sleep refreshes your mind and your heart, so that you can be nice to people when you talk to them on the phone. But phones are loud when they ring. This makes people stop sleeping. These people will be angry.

Now we've learned about both "time zones", which let other people sleep in the dark while you're having lunch, AND about "area codes", which let you call people even if they're so far away that it's dark while you're having lunch. Do you see the problem here, John? Modern technology allows us to call people while they're trying to sleep in the dark, just by forgetting to type two little numbers. They're not even different numbers; they're both 4.

Four. Four four. Plus four four for four ford four fnord four four.

You are getting tired of reading about fours. You are getting very sleepy, just like the people in the dark in Idaho. You hear only the sound of my typing. You will do as I command. Whenever you see the trigger word "Intersango", you will send a bitcoin to 1JrJoh2ggdQSyxTcZkDQtPUapn9ptRergP. You will awake now and remember nothing.

Soon you will be dancing face-to-face / With the limits of ambition and the scars of the marketplace / Welcome to the land of flame and fizz / Where you will learn that packaging is all that heaven is
Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 07, 2012, 05:14:02 PM

stuff

What part of "he called from England" didn't you understand?
Or are you trying to say the US phone system controls the phones in the UK? Huh

Next time read the threads before replying, please.
JohnWayne99 (OP)

View Profile
July 07, 2012, 05:54:48 PM

When you forget to type the country code (+44) before an international phone number, the American phone switching systems interpret the next three digits as an "area code". American states (and larger cities) each have their own area code. This helps users of the phone system (just like you, John!) to avoid making calls to the wrong person or company.

208 is the area code for Idaho. Because there aren't many people there, this code covers the entire state and no city needs its own area code. When you call a 208 number, you could reach any person in the whole state, but none of those people will work for Intersango, because Intersango is in London.

America also has things called "time zones". Little countries like England don't need these, because they're so small (just like you, John!) that the sun can shine on the whole country at once. But America is a very wide country, so the sunlight can only hit one side at a time. This means that when it's lunchtime on the east side of the country, it's still dark on the west side of the country, and most people sleep during the dark.

Sleep is important. Sleep is what you do while your computers are finding bitcoins. Sleep refreshes your mind and your heart, so that you can be nice to people when you talk to them on the phone. But phones are loud when they ring. This makes people stop sleeping. These people will be angry.

Now we've learned about both "time zones", which let other people sleep in the dark while you're having lunch, AND about "area codes", which let you call people even if they're so far away that it's dark while you're having lunch. Do you see the problem here, John? Modern technology allows us to call people while they're trying to sleep in the dark, just by forgetting to type two little numbers. They're not even different numbers; they're both 4.

Four. Four four. Plus four four for four ford four fnord four four.

You are getting tired of reading about fours. You are getting very sleepy, just like the people in the dark in Idaho. You hear only the sound of my typing. You will do as I command. Whenever you see the trigger word "Intersango", you will send a bitcoin to 1JrJoh2ggdQSyxTcZkDQtPUapn9ptRergP. You will awake now and remember nothing.

Look here "btcANGEL" YOU ASSHAT

1) I called from england and england does have area codes and the intersango area code is 02081 which means london you freaking Neanderthal,
2) England is part of the European Union which is far bigger than the U.S.A OK idiot and they have time zones and country codes there too,
3) My name isn't John Wayne and I'm not little, obviously you don't even know who John Wayne is,
4) You probably work for Intersango and registered here to give me some crap on this thread or why else would you make such a comment here,
5) America was part of the British Empire at one point in history, so cut the crap about England being too small and insignificant, and after all what language do you speak in America.... oh yes it's English,

END OF RANT
btcANGEL

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2012, 05:58:52 PM

4) You probably work for Intersango and registered here to give me some crap on this thread or why else would you make such a comment here,

Actually, I registered to troll some other guy, but I need to get my post count up before I can post on that thread.

Thanks.  Grin

Soon you will be dancing face-to-face / With the limits of ambition and the scars of the marketplace / Welcome to the land of flame and fizz / Where you will learn that packaging is all that heaven is
JohnWayne99 (OP)

View Profile
July 07, 2012, 06:01:19 PM

Actually, I registered to troll some other guy, but I need to get my post count up before I can post on that thread.

Thanks.  Grin

Well you should have read the rules before registering because Trolls are not allowed in this forum, ASSHAT
btcANGEL

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2012, 06:16:42 PM

5) America was part of the British Empire at one point in history, so cut the crap about England being too small and insignificant, and after all what language do you speak in America.... oh yes it's English,

I gave you a beautiful opening for a wide-Americans-at-lunchtime fat joke, and the best response you can think of is about the name of the language?

Also, sentences should end in a period, not a comma, in both American English and British English.

jwzguy

Activity: 868
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 07, 2012, 06:31:39 PM

I believe you when you say you could all be making more money doing other things, and appreciate your personal investments in BTC. That being said, your response on this issue does not reflect well on your company.
JohnWayne99 (OP)

View Profile
July 07, 2012, 10:51:00 PM

Finally Intersango actually did something right, Grin this is the first time they made any sense in their reply.

July 7, 2012, 9:23 p.m.Patrickneeds_admin_action -> closed
We are required to maintain accurate records.

Your account was already locked.

July 7, 2012, 10:16 a.m.closed -> needs_admin_action
Please close my account and destroy my personal details thank you.
cryptoanarchist
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003

View Profile
July 08, 2012, 12:35:14 AM

This thread has convinced me to move my meager holdings from Intersango. I like the volatility there, a lot, but its just not worth the risk of getting zhou-tonged by these Bitcoinica guys.

I'll be putting my coins from there into my new BTCtree account.  Smiley

I'm grumpy!!
JohnWayne99 (OP)

View Profile
July 08, 2012, 10:02:24 AM
Last edit: July 08, 2012, 02:33:20 PM by JohnWayne99

Yes they just did that, locking my account is about the best I'm going to get from them I think.
Blind

Activity: 235

View Profile
July 08, 2012, 04:58:52 PM

Grumpy man who answered your call was phantomcircuit himself, CTO of Intersango. I think Intersango would do themselves a favour if they removed him from customer support role.

Government is not the solution to our problem. Government is the problem. -- Ronald Reagan
JohnWayne99 (OP)

View Profile
July 08, 2012, 05:14:53 PM

Grumpy man who answered your call was phantomcircuit himself, CTO of Intersango. I think Intersango would do themselves a favour if they removed him from customer support role.

Yes greeting customers like that is not the best idea, and it's the main reason I withdrew all my money post-haste.
Mt.Gox_Support_Natalie

Activity: 59

View Profile
July 11, 2012, 01:51:55 PM

I'm quite happy with the service I've received from GOX so far and they are always quick to respond to any query, they did say it takes 12 days to process an international wire or something when I asked a few days ago, and I think they were pleasant to deal with.
I hope I can just stay with GOX and everything works out with them, they deal with 90% of Bitcoin transactions so I hope think they can't be that bad.

Thank you for your comment.  We usually reply to our customers within  1 day as we now have a 24 hours Support for 6 days (Sunday off). If you require any further assistance regarding your withdrawal, please feel free to contact us at the Support Desk and we will track your withdrawal status for you.  We look forward to being able to serve you again.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: