Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 08:36:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][EAGS]EagsCurrency - FULL POS [EXCHANGES] ~FREE DIST. PROMO ENDED!  (Read 78659 times)
blumenkr4ft

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 10:58:12 PM

ok, the Mac wallet now became urgent somehow to me. ^^
https://twitter.com/SuchPool/status/553668611949486080

You can generate a paper wallet address, then import it later.

thank's for the hint. i will look into it Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mblados (OP)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

Muroko Blados

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 11:13:13 PM

ok, the Mac wallet now became urgent somehow to me. ^^
https://twitter.com/SuchPool/status/553668611949486080

You can generate a paper wallet address, then import it later.

thank's for the hint. i will look into it Smiley
Do you have Ubuntu on a VM? you could use the Linux Wallet for now.

[EagsCurrency] We mean Business - Now PURE POS! Stake your Free Share Now! ends Jan. 27
ob1100

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2015, 02:50:58 AM

Pool is up and running for the next 9-10 days www.raq2.com use your eagscoin wallet address (as username) and any password. Point your miner to http://www.raq2.com:8018
Payments go out every 10-20 minutes after confirmations.

1% Fee
liujianqiao

Activity: 27

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 09:54:31 AM

What time does the bittrex?
ASNXT

Activity: 145
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 12:58:08 PM

How far is the website design? I think the EAGs would make it look a lot safer. When will EAGs be listed in coinmarket?

marcetin
Legendary

Activity: 1124
Merit: 1013

ParalleCoin's ruler from the shadow

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2015, 01:33:44 PM

How far is the website design? I think the EAGs would make it look a lot safer. When will EAGs be listed in coinmarket?

Website tonight, we are working on it, for coinmarket not sure.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  PLAN 9   FROM CRYPTO SPACE    PARALLELCOIN 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My fellow members, ask not what the community can do for you, ask what you can do for the community. CCW-WebRes-BitStickers-AnonStickers.shop------------------------------ ParallelCoin

The Secret of Success is to find out where people are going.. and get there first! - Mark Twain
Bitrated user: marcetin.
mblados (OP)

Muroko Blados

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 01:34:57 PM
Last edit: January 10, 2015, 09:16:21 PM by mblados

it will be Safer and Stable few weeks after POW Phase - we are looking for a very long run. Do not worry abt its current Value - Until Mining is still on, Miners can dump for their quick pennies. We are full at work and our Long Road Map is here to keep us busy.

[EagsCurrency] We mean Business - Now PURE POS! Stake your Free Share Now! ends Jan. 27
ASNXT

Activity: 145
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 01:57:13 PM

I like the idea of EAGs. What do you think of a cooperation with the Supernet? Could bring prestige. Looking forward to the website

marcetin
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2015, 02:49:00 PM

I like the idea of EAGs. What do you think of a cooperation with the Supernet? Could bring prestige. Looking forward to the website

Supernet! Sure we will look into it!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My fellow members, ask not what the community can do for you, ask what you can do for the community. CCW-WebRes-BitStickers-AnonStickers.shop------------------------------ ParallelCoin

The Secret of Success is to find out where people are going.. and get there first! - Mark Twain
NoobKidOnTheBlock

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 05:26:09 PM

Apparently from all the threads I've been posting in a lot of people are promoting the SuperNet thing pretty largely and apparently it's supposed to be really good thing for a coin to try and get into Smiley So I wish you the best of luck with your endeavours Smiley

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇
............NoobKidOnThe.BLOCK.....

marcetin
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2015, 06:48:55 PM

Apparently from all the threads I've been posting in a lot of people are promoting the SuperNet thing pretty largely and apparently it's supposed to be really good thing for a coin to try and get into Smiley So I wish you the best of luck with your endeavours Smiley

Thank you! Smiley

EugeneStoned

Activity: 66

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 10:44:29 PM

Niceee
BITDV
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 04:41:37 AM

SO GET YOUR TRADE ON!!

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
zhcy123

Activity: 129
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 07:59:38 AM

liujianqiao

Activity: 27

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 10:31:06 AM

The_Prof

Activity: 345

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 10:58:59 AM

With any hope when mining is over. It teaches the art of patience and long term planning.

Look over there...
EugeneStoned

Activity: 66

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 01:21:05 PM

So when website will run ?
TimC
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1022

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 01:30:07 PM

What is the last POW block?
ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2015, 01:31:39 PM

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
mblados (OP)

Muroko Blados

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 01:41:22 PM

Actually it is 23304 .... the last 200 are 0 reward/Block until 23504.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: