Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 03:27:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][EAGS]EagsCurrency - FULL POS [EXCHANGES] ~FREE DIST. PROMO ENDED!  (Read 78655 times)
marcetin
Legendary

Activity: 1124
Merit: 1013

ParalleCoin's ruler from the shadow

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2015, 05:11:18 PM

Deposit worked fine for me but....I invested 700EAGS which made my investment 96% of the investment, however, I lost 70 eags paying and I was the only one playing and it says my profit on investment is only 0.9 EAGS. Am I missing something?

Not sure about deposit, we made dozen of tests and all works fine, I have PM meccoin4me to try to solve his issue.

About investment, it needs more players, more EAGS to flow, it works like this:
For example if there is 9000EAGS in main(house) account balance and you invest 1000EAGS you will profit 10% or lose 10%, so if someone play and lose 100EAGS you will get 10EAGS, if win 100EAGS your profit of investment will be -10EAGS.
This example is if only one person invest, but if there are many count is the same, so if there is 10000EAGS in house account, 5 person invest, 3 person 1000EAGS each, one 3000EAGS and one 4000EAGS, profit will be shared this way: house 50%, 3 person 5% each, 15% and 20%.

So how how much does the house have in there? Doing the math in my head, with the 0.9 profit earned on 700 Eags at 96% investment share with a 70 eags loss is about 1.5% of the loss back...so you have about a 60,000 house bank?

EDIT... I'm just curious really. lol

All I can say is that you are obviously good in math Wink

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  PLAN 9   FROM CRYPTO SPACE    PARALLELCOIN 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My fellow members, ask not what the community can do for you, ask what you can do for the community. CCW-WebRes-BitStickers-AnonStickers.shop------------------------------ ParallelCoin

The Secret of Success is to find out where people are going.. and get there first! - Mark Twain
Bitrated user: marcetin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
meccoin4me

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

Bitcoin is getting bigcoin

View Profile
March 01, 2015, 06:16:52 PM

edit : deposits work fine for me also , i said earlyer in this thread that i deposited 2 ammounts to the same adress and that was also the whole problem , so each deposit i use the new adress now

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1155319.0  DELTACREDITS , great coin , great idea behind
marcetin
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2015, 07:43:35 PM

edit : deposits work fine for me also , i said earlyer in this thread that i deposited 2 ammounts to the same adress and that was also the whole problem , so each deposit i use the new adress now

Tnx on info.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My fellow members, ask not what the community can do for you, ask what you can do for the community. CCW-WebRes-BitStickers-AnonStickers.shop------------------------------ ParallelCoin

The Secret of Success is to find out where people are going.. and get there first! - Mark Twain
marcetin
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2015, 02:54:26 PM

Hope you guys like those two games.

I must confess wheel is quite addictive game Smiley

We are preparing third game, card game, which will be published by the end of this week.

ezeminer
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1118

Lie down. Have a cookie

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 06:52:58 PM

We are preparing third game, card game, which will be published by the end of this week.
The wheel is fun Grin
One note, just a grammar error under provably fair on eagsdice.

"Note: Decimals from 3rd place are cutted off."

Should probably say cut off.

Other than that everything looks alright, maybe hide the password and have a box for the password and a box for confirm password, so someone doesn't lock themselves out.

marcetin
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2015, 06:11:47 PM

The wheel is fun Grin
One note, just a grammar error under provably fair on eagsdice.

"Note: Decimals from 3rd place are cutted off."

Should probably say cut off.

Other than that everything looks alright, maybe hide the password and have a box for the password and a box for confirm password, so someone doesn't lock themselves out.

Thank you on note.

worth

Activity: 558

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 03:58:48 AM

EAGS NEW DESIGN [WALLET v2] COMING IN MARS

*WALLET: (Wallet version 2 - Coming in Mars)

So the wallet will be released when what, people land on Mars? Or does the next robotic mission count?
mblados (OP)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

Muroko Blados

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 04:21:36 AM

So the wallet will be released when what, people land on Mars? Or does the next robotic mission count?
Our priority right now is to get some few services up first. The redesign of the new wallet v2 will be done before the end
of this month.

[EagsCurrency] We mean Business - Now PURE POS! Stake your Free Share Now! ends Jan. 27
worth

Activity: 558

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 07:25:40 AM

Our priority right now is to get some few services up first. The redesign of the new wallet v2 will be done before the end
of this month.

My post was a joke about your OP where you twice mention that the update is "coming in Mars" when I assume you meant March...  Roll Eyes
mblados (OP)

Muroko Blados

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 10:10:31 AM

of this month.

My post was a joke about your OP where you twice mention that the update is "coming in Mars" when I assume you meant March...  Roll Eyes
Thank you I totally mixed it with Mars in French Calendar.

[EagsCurrency] We mean Business - Now PURE POS! Stake your Free Share Now! ends Jan. 27
apojii

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 02:12:03 AM

hope to see the new wallet
marcetin
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2015, 12:06:26 AM
Last edit: March 08, 2015, 12:34:20 AM by marcetin

Dice and wheel game will be down for awhile, we are testing something.
Soon two more games.

mblados (OP)

Muroko Blados

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 01:16:50 AM

We will update the thread with more News in the coming days. Thanks!

ASNXT

Activity: 145
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 06:27:11 PM

hi guys
can explain to me why I am getting but 50% + Hashrate in the multi pool pump only 30% payout anyone before? Why No advertising is done for the multi pool?

Kind Regards,
ASNXT

mblados (OP)

Muroko Blados

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 08:49:48 PM

hi guys
can explain to me why I am getting but 50% + Hashrate in the multi pool pump only 30% payout anyone before? Why No advertising is done for the multi pool?

Kind Regards,
ASNXT
Advertisement has been done before, you can check @Eagspromoter on Twitter. I think marcetin is the one to better answer your concern. We wont mind if you can do
some Advertisement yourself it will help people know abt the multipool. We are also working on our Multipool Service for Fast payouts and others altcoins as service and
it should be available by next month. Thanks!

mblados (OP)

Muroko Blados

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 08:21:32 PM

ANNOUNCEMENT: By the end of next week, Wallet v2 should be ready and more details on the change log will be provided.
We are working to get our own Multipool Service by next Month in April also we are in the phase to build an Anonymous Service for Eags and which can also be used
by any other altcoin. The Anon Service will be ready ~ by October 2015 there will be a lot of testing to be done before we make it public. I can't detail anything now,
but the Service will be integrated into Eags Wallet future versions. More updates will be provided as we work on it. Please stay tuned.

krb91

Activity: 254
Merit: 10

Streamies Rocks!!!!

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 08:25:27 PM

ANNOUNCEMENT: By the end of next week, Wallet v2 should be ready and more details on the change log will be provided.
We are working to get our own Multipool Service by next Month in April also we are in the phase to build an Anonymous Service for Eags and which can also be used
by any other altcoin. The Anon Service will be ready ~ by October 2015 there will be a lot of testing to be done before we make it public. I can't detail anything now,
but the Service will be integrated into Eags Wallet future versions. More updates will be provided as we work on it. Please stay tuned.

Can you say if it will be Tor based?

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
mblados (OP)

Muroko Blados

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 08:44:56 PM

Can you say if it will be Tor based?
No it wont be Tor based. It is something almost Unique and simple. Everything will be automated.
A very quick overview, first Anon node receive your transaction with random address, and from there your transaction goes Anonnymous to your Destinate Address.
It is a Service that will operate on Anonymous Nodes. More details will be given in the coming months.

apojii

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 10:18:30 AM

hope the new wallet
mblados (OP)

Muroko Blados

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 01:48:37 PM

hope the new wallet
Yes! the new Wallet v2 will be here by the end of next week. New Design with Block Explorer and IRC Chat for now.
And then the next future versions will be based on Qt Webkit with some of our services integrated as things go.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: