Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 10:23:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][EAGS]EagsCurrency - FULL POS [EXCHANGES] ~FREE DIST. PROMO ENDED!  (Read 78659 times)
cintrondigital

Activity: 630
Merit: 507

CryptoRoundTable.com

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2015, 03:50:58 AM

LOL supernova only pool left mining this?
ManhattanMine is mining throughout the length of the POW phase.

▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚
Viecoin

Activity: 852
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 04:09:19 AM

LOL supernova only pool left mining this?
ManhattanMine is mining throughout the length of the POW phase.

I can attest to that. Rented up to 450 thash/s and i loved this pool.
unusualfacts30

Activity: 1540

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 06:34:47 AM

Your site is offline dude!  Embarrassed

Going back to Lazycoins.. 

C-Cex was down for me, too, for a few minutes. Now seems to work properly.

Too late, got a better price on Lazy, volume there looks good.

lazy is pretty slow for me. takes forever and don't even generate deposit address as text

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
LazyCoins Exchange

Activity: 119
Merit: 10

www.LazyCoins.com

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2015, 08:21:24 AM

Hi Guys,

Some of you might have encountered issues with deposits and withdrawals. This is due to a planned maintenance which effected the wallet script. We have the diagnosis and currently working on the patch plus re-syncing of the wallets could take few hours.

All deposits are safe and accounts will be updated once our wallets are synced again to the latest block. Sorry about the inconvenience this may have caused. We will compensate 5K Doge to all users who created a ticket regarding this issue.

Follow for updates: https://twitter.com/LazyCoins

Thanks

www.LazyCoins.com
crypto currency exchange    https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=704759.0
LazyPay Coming Soon!
K210

Activity: 1568
Merit: 507

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 11:52:10 AM

is mac wallet done yet? getting a bit tired of having to keep all my coins on a exchange.
Targetbit

Activity: 323
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 12:49:07 PM

is mac wallet done yet? getting a bit tired of having to keep all my coins on a exchange.

Why you don't use win on mac through parallel desktop or wmware?
mblados (OP)

Activity: 350

Muroko Blados

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 12:59:35 PM

You have never used Win before? Anyways, the Mac Wallet will be posted - Im busy with other things.
In the meantime, you can download "VirtualBox" and then Install Windows on it.

[EagsCurrency] We mean Business - Now PURE POS! Stake your Free Share Now! ends Jan. 27
kurozama

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2015, 01:12:52 PM

I try POSS today with 2000 coin. 8 hours left and I just get 0.22 EAGS.
LOL. Thats not enough for me, tell me how much for better?? I just minning from the rig minning. Undecided
https://i.imgur.com/YFJHyPd.png
Viecoin

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 01:30:37 PM

I try POSS today with 2000 coin. 8 hours left and I just get 0.22 EAGS.
LOL. Thats not enough for me, tell me how much for better?? I just minning from the rig minning. Undecided

I get that much every few minutes. You really need to get some more EAGS. More EAGS=More stake. Buy some. They are really cheap.

gkv9
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 01:55:37 PM

Dear mblados,
It seems we investors are missing this opportunity of staking EAGs as they ain't availed to us yet... I know you said that it will be sent to us after PoW ends, but I think it will be a bit late for us to receive them... Smiley

mblados (OP)

Activity: 350

Muroko Blados

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 02:07:41 PM

Dear mblados,
It seems we investors are missing this opportunity of staking EAGs as they ain't availed to us yet... I know you said that it will be sent to us after PoW ends, but I think it will be a bit late for us to receive them... Smiley
Dont worry it won't be late in the meantime you can mine EAGS though. You know how I work! Smiley
Go and put some Hashes on EAGS. Thanks!

[EagsCurrency] We mean Business - Now PURE POS! Stake your Free Share Now! ends Jan. 27
Targetbit

Activity: 323

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 03:06:19 PM

The price is coming down and down.
I think we should stop mining and switch to another coin mining
marcetin
Legendary

Activity: 1124
Merit: 1013

ParalleCoin's ruler from the shadow

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2015, 04:19:51 PM

Bitcon price is coming down and down almost whole last year and people are still mining it.
EAGS mining ends in about 10 days from now, so after that only way to get EAGS will be buying on a exchange or by staking (or faucets of course).
My advise to all is to mine EAGS as much as can and have no worries about price because this is not pump/dump coin which will have one pump on the start and than abandoned. This is coin with devoted development team which will do best to make this coin thrive, to have a stabile market, merchant acceptance and lots of services for it. This all can not happen in first week after coin start, even month after.
This is basic difference of approach in the cryptocoins world, are you mining just to make quick money or you are believer in the new technology which is ready to invest experience and money to develop new, maybe better world.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  PLAN 9   FROM CRYPTO SPACE    PARALLELCOIN 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My fellow members, ask not what the community can do for you, ask what you can do for the community. CCW-WebRes-BitStickers-AnonStickers.shop------------------------------ ParallelCoin

The Secret of Success is to find out where people are going.. and get there first! - Mark Twain
Bitrated user: marcetin.
Viecoin

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 04:41:00 PM

Hilarious that difficulty shot up over another million after your statement.
cliffmadsen

Activity: 109

DigiByte

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 05:31:19 PM

Hi Guys,

Some of you might have encountered issues with deposits and withdrawals. This is due to a planned maintenance which effected the wallet script. We have the diagnosis and currently working on the patch plus re-syncing of the wallets could take few hours.

All deposits are safe and accounts will be updated once our wallets are synced again to the latest block. Sorry about the inconvenience this may have caused. We will compensate 5K Doge to all users who created a ticket regarding this issue.

Thanks
nope does not work tried again a little while ago
EugeneStoned

Activity: 66

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 06:11:43 PM

Hi Guys,

Thanks

Exactly. Still I can't withdraw my coins.
LazyCoins Exchange

Activity: 119

www.LazyCoins.com

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2015, 10:20:34 PM

Hi Guys,

Thanks

Exactly. Still I can't withdraw my coins.

Hi Guys,

Withdrawals and deposits are working fine now. We apologise if the delays caused any inconvenience. A small gesture of 5K Doge compensation for those who had to wait. Either write to support with your LazyCoins doge address or tweet it to https://twitter.com/LazyCoins.

Thanks

www.LazyCoins.com
crypto currency exchange    https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=704759.0
LazyPay Coming Soon!
blumenkr4ft

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 10:41:59 PM

ok, the Mac wallet now became urgent somehow to me. ^^
https://twitter.com/SuchPool/status/553668611949486080
tuaris

Activity: 765

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2015, 10:44:57 PM
Last edit: January 09, 2015, 11:01:18 PM by tuaris

ok, the Mac wallet now became urgent somehow to me. ^^
https://twitter.com/SuchPool/status/553668611949486080

You can generate a paper wallet address, then import it later.
http://cryptolife.net/upwg/

For EAGS:
PUBKEY_ADDRESS = 33, // EagsCurrency addresses begin with 'E'

tuaris

Activity: 765

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2015, 10:52:52 PM

To the owner of http://eags.nextpool.net, your website is exposing your user's personal information.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: