Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:18:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][EAGS]EagsCurrency - FULL POS [EXCHANGES] ~FREE DIST. PROMO ENDED!  (Read 78658 times)
ctrbudisantoso

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 07:48:26 PM

The trade volume for eags coin on bittrex is increasing now. And I count the average daily trade volume for the last 7 days is 0.323 BTC now.  Grin

When will they remove that notification -> "This market is in danger of de-listing due to low trade volume and lack of user interest." ...?

I withdrawn all my eags on bittrex because I worry for the delisting  Huh.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
marcetin
Legendary

Activity: 1124
Merit: 1013

ParalleCoin's ruler from the shadow

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2015, 08:19:15 PM

The trade volume for eags coin on bittrex is increasing now. And I count the average daily trade volume for the last 7 days is 0.323 BTC now.  Grin

When will they remove that notification -> "This market is in danger of de-listing due to low trade volume and lack of user interest." ...?

I withdrawn all my eags on bittrex because I worry for the delisting  Huh.

Notification will be removed on Friday as guy from BitTrex said.

Anyhow no need to withdraw, because in case of delisting wallet is working at least one week more, but again EAGS will not be delisted do not worry.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  PLAN 9   FROM CRYPTO SPACE    PARALLELCOIN 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My fellow members, ask not what the community can do for you, ask what you can do for the community. CCW-WebRes-BitStickers-AnonStickers.shop------------------------------ ParallelCoin

The Secret of Success is to find out where people are going.. and get there first! - Mark Twain
Bitrated user: marcetin.
gkv9
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 08:24:08 AM

Notification will be removed on Friday as guy from BitTrex said.

Anyhow no need to withdraw, because in case of delisting wallet is working at least one week more, but again EAGS will not be delisted do not worry.

Phew.... Good to hear that...
As was just seeing that warning still up there even after some good volume too...

EugeneStoned

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 11:36:10 AM

EAGS play looks great. I wait for my deposit at wheel Wink
marcetin
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2015, 03:15:48 PM
Last edit: February 26, 2015, 03:57:35 PM by marcetin

Bravo for finding link although we did not publish it yet, please have on mind it will not work in some moments because we have not finish all configuration.
Please wait for tonight, I hope everything will be done and we will publish the links.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My fellow members, ask not what the community can do for you, ask what you can do for the community. CCW-WebRes-BitStickers-AnonStickers.shop------------------------------ ParallelCoin

The Secret of Success is to find out where people are going.. and get there first! - Mark Twain
EugeneStoned

Activity: 66

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 04:18:28 PM

Bravo for finding link although we did not publish it yet, please have on mind it will not work in some moments because we have not finish all configuration.
Please wait for tonight, I hope everything will be done and we will publish the links.

If I do something has no sense I apologize you. BTW everything works fine Wink
marcetin
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2015, 06:57:56 PM

If I do something has no sense I apologize you. BTW everything works fine Wink

No problem, just it was not finished... but we are close Wink

marcetin
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2015, 09:51:48 PM
Last edit: February 28, 2015, 12:03:40 AM by marcetin

OK guys here is preview of games:

Links will be published soon!

ezeminer
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1118

Lie down. Have a cookie

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 11:09:59 PM

Man I'd love to invest Cheesy

gkv9
Legendary

View Profile
February 27, 2015, 12:28:13 PM

Looking awesome dude...
Just waiting for the links, anyways, I saw eagsplay.com, don't know whether it's the link itself, but you accidentally posted it in the image itself, so... Tongue

kurozama

Activity: 41

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2015, 03:20:33 PM

setting is right but still cant mining.
http://prntscr.com/66isfa
im mining with rigs 256SHA
Isnt PoW finished.i thought it is pure PoS now Huh

PoW is finished, but if you still want to mine it, you can use multipool where you can mine it through any Algo and get paid in EAGS... Wink

This is the multipool address: http://eagspool.net/

I mine on that address but still cant minning.
gkv9
Legendary

View Profile
February 27, 2015, 05:47:45 PM

Which pool are you using in the Multipool stratum list?
In the previous posts somewhere, I have seen that there might be problems in some pools, but for the algo you stated, there's only one pool stated there, i.e.; Nicehash... And everything seems to be working fine as there are ~5 THs working on the pool and mining with SHA256...

Don't know what's the problem with you... Maybe, @marcetin could help... Smiley

SecretsOfCrypto

Activity: 466
Merit: 250

Twitter Follow for no BS crypto: @SecretsOfCrypto

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2015, 06:29:39 PM

but c-cex told me EAGS was the future of money  Grin
southxchange

Activity: 13

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2015, 09:35:55 PM

We have added EAGS/BTC market to our exchange. You are welcome to try it.
Trading Fee is 0%.
Withdrawal fee is 0.1 EAGS

Thank you!
https://www.southxchange.com/
marcetin
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2015, 09:50:11 PM
Last edit: February 27, 2015, 11:28:26 PM by marcetin

Which pool are you using in the Multipool stratum list?
In the previous posts somewhere, I have seen that there might be problems in some pools, but for the algo you stated, there's only one pool stated there, i.e.; Nicehash... And everything seems to be working fine as there are ~5 THs working on the pool and mining with SHA256...

Don't know what's the problem with you... Maybe, @marcetin could help... Smiley

I also do not have idea what the problem could be, I am mining on nicehash and try with other pools, payout sometimes late but all works great.

Which miner do you use?

We have added EAGS/BTC market to our exchange. You are welcome to try it.
Trading Fee is 0%.
Withdrawal fee is 0.1 EAGS

Thank you!
https://www.southxchange.com/

Great! Thank you!

marcetin
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2015, 10:42:31 PM

Our Games website and our Official Faucet are ready

Eagsplay

Eagsdrop

More services to come, stay tuned!

OP will be Updated soon!

meccoin4me

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

Bitcoin is getting bigcoin

View Profile
March 01, 2015, 09:55:07 AM
Last edit: March 01, 2015, 11:40:28 AM by meccoin4me

Our Games website and our Official Faucet are ready

Eagsplay

Eagsdrop

More services to come, stay tuned!

OP will be Updated soon!

to bad , i send 2 times to same adress  :  (EL9abuiYTRsZGUMYav1maLVGKgTc61uwwz) , only second one confirmed think i lost the first deposit ( 435 eags )

Transactie-ID:: 547148eed60087edd1a2a7081c19b92c8b0216cab382e4a153bfeda324c1e8b1

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1155319.0  DELTACREDITS , great coin , great idea behind
doeboy1023

Activity: 90

View Profile
March 01, 2015, 03:50:07 PM

Deposit worked fine for me but....I invested 700EAGS which made my investment 96% of the investment, however, I lost 70 eags paying and I was the only one playing and it says my profit on investment is only 0.9 EAGS. Am I missing something?
marcetin
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2015, 04:14:35 PM

Deposit worked fine for me but....I invested 700EAGS which made my investment 96% of the investment, however, I lost 70 eags paying and I was the only one playing and it says my profit on investment is only 0.9 EAGS. Am I missing something?

Not sure about deposit, we made dozen of tests and all works fine, I have PM meccoin4me to try to solve his issue.

About investment, it needs more players, more EAGS to flow, it works like this:
For example if there is 9000EAGS in main(house) account balance and you invest 1000EAGS you will profit 10% or lose 10%, so if someone play and lose 100EAGS you will get 10EAGS, if win 100EAGS your profit of investment will be -10EAGS.
This example is if only one person invest, but if there are many count is the same, so if there is 10000EAGS in house account, 5 person invest, 3 person 1000EAGS each, one 3000EAGS and one 4000EAGS, profit will be shared this way: house 50%, 3 person 5% each, 15% and 20%.

doeboy1023

Activity: 90

View Profile
March 01, 2015, 04:26:59 PM

Not sure about deposit, we made dozen of tests and all works fine, I have PM meccoin4me to try to solve his issue.

About investment, it needs more players, more EAGS to flow, it works like this:
For example if there is 9000EAGS in main(house) account balance and you invest 1000EAGS you will profit 10% or lose 10%, so if someone play and lose 100EAGS you will get 10EAGS, if win 100EAGS your profit of investment will be -10EAGS.
This example is if only one person invest, but if there are many count is the same, so if there is 10000EAGS in house account, 5 person invest, 3 person 1000EAGS each, one 3000EAGS and one 4000EAGS, profit will be shared this way: house 50%, 3 person 5% each, 15% and 20%.

So how how much does the house have in there? Doing the math in my head, with the 0.9 profit earned on 700 Eags at 96% investment share with a 70 eags loss is about 1.5% of the loss back...so you have about a 60,000 house bank?

EDIT... I'm just curious really. lol
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: