Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 11:01:02 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][EAGS]EagsCurrency - FULL POS [EXCHANGES] ~FREE DIST. PROMO ENDED!  (Read 78667 times)
zen2

Activity: 155
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 06:57:35 PM

SO it states NO ICO, NO IPO,
Then underneath that it basically states a 6M ICO? WTH?

WTF, Its always the same. Undecided

ICO/IPO/ITO whatever you want to call it are all bullshit and its over .

Why not 100% Mining ?
I think free BTC for you .
STEALTHMODE

Activity: 329
Merit: 250

No TX Fees #JustRaiBlocks

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 07:04:50 PM

I'm mining from the beginning. Its just that you always hope there will be a coin that really has something new or special. Whatever happens,happy mining!
marcetin
Legendary

Activity: 1124
Merit: 1013

ParalleCoin's ruler from the shadow

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2015, 07:06:32 PM
Last edit: January 05, 2015, 10:30:37 PM by marcetin

It seams like nobody has understood well part "XDE ICO INVESTORS AND OTHERS: 60% of the 10 millions"

From start that was main idea for this coin which has came out from XDE story to make support for it.

All premined "60% of the 10 millions" coins goes to XDE share holders, but the way they get from EAGS network in start is point of confusion.

EDIT:
Not all 60% goes to XDE share holders, part goes to bounties, games, faucets and other services.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  PLAN 9   FROM CRYPTO SPACE    PARALLELCOIN 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My fellow members, ask not what the community can do for you, ask what you can do for the community. CCW-WebRes-BitStickers-AnonStickers.shop------------------------------ ParallelCoin

The Secret of Success is to find out where people are going.. and get there first! - Mark Twain
Bitrated user: marcetin.
m4xp0w3r7

Activity: 596
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 07:11:38 PM

It seams like nobody has understood well part "XDE ICO INVETORS AND OTHERS: 60% of the 10 millions"

From start that was main idea for this coin which has came out from XDE story to make support for it.

All premined "60% of the 10 millions" coins goes to XDE share holders, but the way they get from EAGS network in start is point of confusion.

but you wrote lie about no premine  Wink  now edited  Cool
m4xp0w3r7

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 07:13:07 PM

N O   I C O   -   N O   I P O   -   N O   P R E M I N E   -   N O   H I D I N G   C O D E  Grin
glen123
Legendary

Activity: 1028
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 07:17:51 PM

Came back from the Trainingscenter and Thanks to Maxpowers for the Hint.

Switched Miners back to good old DEM Pools

Wasted Time and Money .

m4xp0w3r7

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 07:22:22 PM

Came back from the Trainingscenter and Thanks to Maxpowers for the Hint.

Switched Miners back to good old DEM Pools

Wasted Time and Money .

i switched back to Saffroncoin
STEALTHMODE

Activity: 329

No TX Fees #JustRaiBlocks

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 07:23:29 PM

Network Hash Rate: 720.11 TH/s

Not bad.

where can i find this info? Do you know if there is a wallet?
marcetin
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2015, 07:42:42 PM

It seams like nobody has understood well part "XDE ICO INVETORS AND OTHERS: 60% of the 10 millions"

OK, can we put in way that there are few meanings of "premine".

I agree with you there is no meaning to title "no premine" when there are premined coins used for XDE shares, but all that was written in XDE OP, EAGS pre-ann and here.

Also please note at the beginning of this OP:
*We apologize for the confusion in the OP - it is still being updated with more details and information
regarding what we Plan for EAGS.
-Please note this is a Quick OP and more Updates will be made. Thanks!

So please do not tell we wrote a lie if we make some mistakes in text just because of misunderstanding.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My fellow members, ask not what the community can do for you, ask what you can do for the community. CCW-WebRes-BitStickers-AnonStickers.shop------------------------------ ParallelCoin

The Secret of Success is to find out where people are going.. and get there first! - Mark Twain
Quantum12

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 07:50:40 PM

I agree with you there is no meaning to title "no premine" when there are premined coins used for XDE shares, but all that was written in XDE OP, EAGS pre-ann and here.

*We apologize for the confusion in the OP - it is still being updated with more details and information

So please do not tell we wrote a lie if we make some mistakes in text just because of misunderstanding.

Seriously what a load of lying BULLSHIT

60% Premine!! that is all you categorically stated NO premine on this thread, fuck your other threads , stop quibling over the meaning of Pre-mine... Pre-mine means you took 60% of this coin

Another fucking scam their is NO 'TEXT' misunderstanding you said no premine end of

gitbknowsall

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 07:53:56 PM

Be a man, just tell the truth. There is a premine, the miners will be fucked over to calm existing investors that were scammed in ICO. Was that hard ? No it wasnt because the truth is always easier to live with less upset miner and less back lash. Well at this point it is too late for that. Now with 6 million coins mined and no trusted user to hold these coins so they are not dumped on many small exchanges. this coin now classifies as a yes you guessed it SHIT COIN. This is why the value of bitcoin will continue to drop due to scammers like the OP of this announcement.
Quantum12

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 07:56:27 PM

Repunza

Activity: 357

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 07:56:55 PM

60% Premine!! that is all you categorically stated NO premine on this thread, fuck your other threads , stop quibling over the meaning of Pre-mine... Pre-mine means you took 60% of this coin

Another fucking scam their is NO 'TEXT' misunderstanding you said no premine end of

AGREED...PEOPLE BE WARNED IF YOU PLANNING ON INVESTING MONEY IN THIS COIN. THIS LOOKS LIKE A 100% SCAM!
marcetin
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2015, 08:10:09 PM

OK, except this PREMINE state, with what any of you prove this is scam?

Black Mamba

Activity: 656

Don't Trust Words

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 08:10:43 PM

Im gonna wait untill block 2202 kicks in.

More block reward!  Grin Grin Grin

i take my words back  Tongue Tongue
Quantum12

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 08:14:41 PM

AGREED...PEOPLE BE WARNED IF YOU PLANNING ON INVESTING MONEY IN THIS COIN. THIS LOOKS LIKE A 100% SCAM!

if u don't like it, stop mining and go away!

Hello sock puppet!

SCAM
marcetin
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2015, 08:23:01 PM

if u don't like it, stop mining and go away!

Hello sock puppet!

SCAM

FUD?

Quantum12

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 08:30:00 PM

I think you have confused the word FUD with the words THE TRUTH

sry i am supposed to be quiet and let you continue to perpetuate these lies? that would be nice and easy wouldn't it?

I wont post again you should be ashamed of yourselves conning the miners in this thread , right from the very beginning  quickest Epic fail ever
tuaris

Activity: 778

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2015, 08:39:44 PM

I willing to give these guys a chance to prove themselves.  They are senior forum members and I doubt they are going to throw away their reputation on a simple 'scam' coin.

In other news, I just found 2 more blocks!

gitbknowsall

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 08:40:36 PM

OK, except this PREMINE state, with what any of you prove this is scam?

can you prove it isnt a scam ?

so far you need to explain why the term no pre mine was confused when it is very straight forward.

Why someone would want to mine a coin that is paying investors of an ICO 60% of the minable coins.

Then you need to elaborate on the future of the coin and what benefit it has to pay out an existing debt to ICO investors.

But actions speak louder than words dont they ?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: