Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:36:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][EAGS]EagsCurrency - FULL POS [EXCHANGES] ~FREE DIST. PROMO ENDED!  (Read 78659 times)
tuaris

Activity: 765
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2015, 08:42:46 PM

Network Hash Rate: 720.11 TH/s

Not bad.

where can i find this info? Do you know if there is a wallet?

It's displayed on my pool.  The wallet doesn't have the feature built in.  I calculate this value using block times, difficulty, etc...
Network Hash Rate: 911.94 TH/s

BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
m4xp0w3r7

Activity: 596

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 08:57:43 PM

problem is that many miner mine this, becose they belive there is no premine

he had this lie in title

"Net MH/s" : 1151798231.11105442,
marcetin
Legendary

Activity: 1124
Merit: 1013

ParalleCoin's ruler from the shadow

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2015, 09:04:22 PM

I willing to give these guys a chance to prove themselves.  They are senior forum members and I doubt they are going to throw away their reputation on a simple 'scam' coin.

In other news, I just found 2 more blocks!

Thank you on support and understanding.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  PLAN 9   FROM CRYPTO SPACE    PARALLELCOIN 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My fellow members, ask not what the community can do for you, ask what you can do for the community. CCW-WebRes-BitStickers-AnonStickers.shop------------------------------ ParallelCoin

The Secret of Success is to find out where people are going.. and get there first! - Mark Twain
Bitrated user: marcetin.
Ri_Ri

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 09:09:47 PM

So should I mine this?
Martin958

Activity: 232
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 09:13:32 PM

I am now mining this coin!!
rjshoemaker

Activity: 24

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 09:14:28 PM

This is the only coin that has been released that actualy has a chance that I have found, to actually do something, there has been allot of work put into it, and I am going to mine it....so say what you will, and do as you want.  Grin
mblados (OP)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

Muroko Blados

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 09:23:02 PM

problem is that many miner mine this, becose they belive there is no premine

he had this lie in title

"Net MH/s" : 1151798231.11105442,
It wasn't a lie. It was just a misunderstanding. All information abt the 60% on 1st block is on both OPs Pre-Ann and Official.
The NO PREMINE meant that there is no mining made before Launch date and the first block was mined right on when the Coin was launched.
We are not launching this coin to Scam anybody ...Wait for the OP to be done and you will see what the 60% is for. Everything will be detailed thru our Road Map. Thanks!

[EagsCurrency] We mean Business - Now PURE POS! Stake your Free Share Now! ends Jan. 27
marcetin
Legendary

Activity: 1124
Merit: 1013

ParalleCoin's ruler from the shadow

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2015, 09:24:41 PM

OK, except this PREMINE state, with what any of you prove this is scam?

can you prove it isnt a scam ?

so far you need to explain why the term no pre mine was confused when it is very straight forward.

Why someone would want to mine a coin that is paying investors of an ICO 60% of the minable coins.

Then you need to elaborate on the future of the coin and what benefit it has to pay out an existing debt to ICO investors.

But actions speak louder than words dont they ?

Indeed actions speak louder than words, that is why only time and actions will prove everything behind.
Again, nothing was hidden, whole plan was transparent from the beginning, but wrong usage of term "premine" cause some of you start witch-hunt.

Future of EAGS is in the roadmap which will be updated.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  PLAN 9   FROM CRYPTO SPACE    PARALLELCOIN 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My fellow members, ask not what the community can do for you, ask what you can do for the community. CCW-WebRes-BitStickers-AnonStickers.shop------------------------------ ParallelCoin

The Secret of Success is to find out where people are going.. and get there first! - Mark Twain
Bitrated user: marcetin.
STEALTHMODE

Activity: 329

No TX Fees #JustRaiBlocks

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 09:51:33 PM

so far you need to explain why the term no pre mine was confused when it is very straight forward.

Why someone would want to mine a coin that is paying investors of an ICO 60% of the minable coins.

Then you need to elaborate on the future of the coin and what benefit it has to pay out an existing debt to ICO investors.

Indeed actions speak louder than words, that is why only time and actions will prove everything behind.
Again, nothing was hidden, whole plan was transparent from the beginning, but wrong usage of term "premine" cause some of you start witch-hunt.

As i said earlier, the same sh*t  over and over again, why, why, oh yeah because of the money. Just tell us. Premine is  a very clear term!!! You can not use the term "wrong usage".Look it up!
bitbollox

Activity: 361
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 10:12:33 PM

I cant believe how upset people get when they first realise they cant read. I dont know the devs but I can tell by their posts that English isnt their first language (no offence) so it should be blatantly obvious to anybody with half a brain to think, I better check the details as things do get lost in-translation!  I think some people should wipe their mouths before they go to bed or they will get shit all over there pillow Lips sealed
mblados (OP)

Muroko Blados

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 10:20:44 PM

As i said earlier, the same sh*t  over and over again, why, why, oh yeah because of the money. Just tell us. Premine is  a very clear term!!! You can not use the term "wrong usage".Look it up!
Ok! Please tell us where on the OP we did not mentioned the 60% on 1st because what you are saying is like we hide the Premine.
The 1st block was mined right from the Start so it shouldn't be a Premine. A Premine is when a Coin is mined days before launch or maybe hours before Launch.
Also we have everything written regard the 1st Block on OPs. Check the first Post on the Pre-Ann Thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=881358.msg9722347#msg9722347
We will well continue what we have Planned for EAGS and nothing will stop us doing so. Dont forget to Full Read the OP in the days coming.
The NO PREMINE was just a misunderstanding because most of you did not Full read the "Specifications" Section.

[EagsCurrency] We mean Business - Now PURE POS! Stake your Free Share Now! ends Jan. 27
M4ketech

Activity: 7

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 10:35:53 PM

When you publish information, remember clean is nice. Now there was mayby too much text and there was no premine written with capslock so...

And btw there was only "-Please note this is a Quick OP and more Updates will be made. Thanks!" first. All other information are added after the launch.

I hope other information can be found from website etc. and launch info is simple and clean.

Why you keep tons of links when they dont even work?
mblados (OP)

Muroko Blados

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 10:44:14 PM

When you publish information, remember clean is nice. Now there was mayby too much text and there was no premine written with capslock so...

And btw there was only "-Please note this is a Quick OP and more Updates will be made. Thanks!" first. All other information are added after the launch.

I hope other information can be found from website etc. and launch info is simple and clean.

Why you keep tons of links when they dont even work?
The links are supposed to be replaced tomorrow. Before Launch, the OP was already Setup with essential information and everything regarding the 1st Block was
well written there.

gitbknowsall

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 10:51:55 PM

how is it a witch hunt if Im asking for answers to legitimate questions that many people have. How is a miner to profit if 60% of the coins are given to people who invested in an ico, but the op has listed no ICO, No Premine ? I dont care for coin creators as I am a miner and have invested money and time into my equipment farm ? I would be an idiot not to question the intentions of a group releasing a coin that clearly has used misdirection to access the resources of miners. there is no sense in being an investor of any kind if you do not question what you are investing in. I havent stopped mining this coin, but I would like to get the facts straight. Is it un reasonable for you to respond ? Is it a witch hunt ? or do you need to set the fact straight ?
gitbknowsall

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 10:55:35 PM

I cant believe how upset people get when they first realise they cant read. I dont know the devs but I can tell by their posts that English isnt their first language (no offence) so it should be blatantly obvious to anybody with half a brain to think, I better check the details as things do get lost in-translation!  I think some people should wipe their mouths before they go to bed or they will get shit all over there pillow Lips sealed

okay well until you realize that the op and pre ann were changed only hours ago.. NO PREMINE NO ICO , the 60% of mined coins are to be applied to existing ICO... so clearly there is an ico so NO ICO means there is an ICO but they failed to announce that correctly?
mblados (OP)

Muroko Blados

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 11:17:50 PM

okay well until you realize that the op and pre ann were changed only hours ago.. NO PREMINE NO ICO , the 60% of mined coins are to be applied to existing ICO... so clearly there is an ico so NO ICO means there is an ICO but they failed to announce that correctly?
I dont know how you read, But it is clearly stated XDE ICO Investors and also if you read carefully, all the 60% is not for those XDE Investors it is just a portion for them
and the other Portion for BOunties, Eags Jobs, Promo Campaigns, Games, Faucets ....and more included EAGS Services. The OP will be full Updated with those Information in 2 days.
Also EAGS will be very Valuable because we put a lot of work into it and we are not going to step back.
If the whole NO ICO and IPO bother some of you, I can remove it from the OP but the XDE Investors will still get their free shares of EAGS and that will not have any impact on EAGS
value if that what you are worrying abt.

minerpools

Activity: 574

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2015, 11:31:30 PM

Uhm, Is there something wrong with eags.minerpools.com ? hash has grown on other pools and we've gone down to 30ish now...

gitbknowsall

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 11:35:48 PM

I dont know how you read, But it is clearly stated XDE ICO Investors and also if you read carefully, all the 60% is not for those XDE Investors it is just a portion for them
and the other Portion for BOunties, Eags Jobs, Promo Campaigns, Games, Faucets ....and more included EAGS Services. The OP will be full Updated with those Information in 2 days.
Also EAGS will be very Valuable because we put a lot of work into it and we are not going to step back.
If the whole NO ICO and IPO bother some of you, I can remove it from the OP but the XDE Investors will still get their free shares of EAGS and that will not have any impact on EAGS
value if that what you are worrying abt.

well you just said it your self this allocation of 60% of the mined coins is in fact an ICO. funds were taken from the XDE investors and they will now receive 60% of the coins available for mining. That is infact is a ICO & premine. Its very simple what it is I dont understand why your trying to convince people its not. We are all aware of the fact that these funds are allocated to existing XDE investors hence it is an ICO. I dont I have any issues with an ICO or premine, my issue is why you insist on calling it something its not. If you go to the store and the owner tells you a banana is an apple but you came for an apple I'm sure this would upset you. Either way the fact is there is a premine ( the initial block containing 6 million coins ) and there is an ICO ( XDE ico investment ).  With that cleared up What is the estimation of the Value of one EAGS to BTC, with your initial investment of time/work/effort.
bitbollox

Activity: 361
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 11:45:27 PM

I am an XDE investor which was an ico and as part of that ico you got FREE shares in EAGs as it says as always claimed that 60% will go to XDE holders and faucets and such forth but look at what my sig says I bought once to profit twice cant be any planer!
mblados (OP)

Muroko Blados

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 11:55:22 PM

well you just said it your self this allocation of 60% of the mined coins is in fact an ICO. funds were taken from the XDE investors and they will now receive 60% of the coins available for mining. That is infact is a ICO & premine. Its very simple what it is I dont understand why your trying to convince people its not. We are all aware of the fact that these funds are allocated to existing XDE investors hence it is an ICO. I dont I have any issues with an ICO or premine, my issue is why you insist on calling it something its not. If you go to the store and the owner tells you a banana is an apple but you came for an apple I'm sure this would upset you. Either way the fact is there is a premine ( the initial block containing 6 million coins ) and there is an ICO ( XDE ico investment ).  With that cleared up What is the estimation of the Value of one EAGS to BTC, with your initial investment of time/work/effort.
Dont worry. You wont regret mining EAGS because it is my second Job in here. also please correct not all 60% go toward XDE ICO Investors
...they wont have like 1 million EAGS per person if that is your problem. Im not Convincing anybody and i will never try to convince anyone to Invest or buy into EAGS.
It is your choice you can take the risk or just stop your mining. EAGS will be valuable because I will make sure it does. Im not that kind of person you are thinking of.
XDE ICO investors will receive free EAGS from a portion of the 60% and it is not an ICO it is a Free dist. that wasn't an Obligation Im the one who just want to be grateful to them for supporting XDE and no one will dump their EAGS. We have a very Long Road Map ahead and our goal is to fulfill that Road Map.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: