Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 05:11:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][EAGS]EagsCurrency - FULL POS [EXCHANGES] ~FREE DIST. PROMO ENDED!  (Read 78659 times)
gkv9
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 01:49:22 PM

What's going on with EAGS guys? Why is it getting dumped without any reason? Is this the start for which miners used to mine EAGS? Is it this only, what everyone expected before investing their coins to mine EAGS?

doeboy1023

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 02:32:58 PM

I never wish misfortune on anyone, but I sure hope all these miners dumping for under 1000 sat/ eags are really disapointed when the mining phase is over shortly... For now, I will let my itty bitty share of 6000 stake and see what happens...
Repunza

Activity: 357
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 02:34:53 PM

Its only a matter of time, whether we find out if the DEV is a honest man or not. I wish him well with this coin...
gkv9
Legendary

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 02:40:28 PM

Its only a matter of time, whether we find out if the DEV is a honest man or not. I wish him well with this coin...

He is honest, because he ain't a dumper like other devs, his dedication had been witnessed by each and every member of XDE, and you too will surely witness the same...

dimke_yu

Activity: 461

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2015, 04:06:33 PM

I think this small dumping is because of weak hands of miners which rented their hashpower and now they need to cover their costs. I fully believe in mblados and his projects as he did not have done anything stupid or reckless, but we must not forget he is only human and when he is annoyed funny answers and debates pop out. Keep up the good work dev!

doeboy1023

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 04:14:23 PM

I think this small dumping is because of weak hands of miners which rented their hashpower and now they need to cover their costs. I fully believe in mblados and his projects as he did not have done anything stupid or reckless, but we must not forget he is only human and when he is annoyed funny answers and debates pop out. Keep up the good work dev!

I am one of those miners you speak of that rented the hash power...however, it wouldn't make sense to dump to cover my rental costs as I would barely make any profit...staking and price stability is the only way I can turn a profit from this. But I do believe you may be right about others, because the prices reflected on the exchanges work out to be just over the average (rental) mining costs.

On a side note:

I've never staked a coin before, so pardon my ignorance but, my wallet says that I am currently staking in the bottom right corner and I have 5 hours til reward time, but in the top left corner under the spot that says "stake" it is showing "stake 0.00 eags. Am I missing something here or am I all good?
tuaris

Activity: 765
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2015, 05:01:27 PM

I think this small dumping is because of weak hands of miners which rented their hashpower and now they need to cover their costs.

This is why I don't rent, lease, or outsource anything.  Owning my own hardware allows me to mine and hold on to the coins and run these mining pools without having to sell coins to 'cover costs', etc...

I never wish misfortune on anyone, but I sure hope all these miners dumping for under 1000 sat/ eags are really disapointed when the mining phase is over shortly... For now, I will let my itty bitty share of 6000 stake and see what happens...

I've only sold 5 EAGS, and that was just to buy back 100 EAGS at a lower price.   Grin

DougB62

Activity: 672

Banned: For Your Protection

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 05:58:18 PM

I am one of those miners you speak of that rented the hash power...however, it wouldn't make sense to dump to cover my rental costs as I would barely make any profit...staking and price stability is the only way I can turn a profit from this. But I do believe you may be right about others, because the prices reflected on the exchanges work out to be just over the average (rental) mining costs.

On a side note:

I've never staked a coin before, so pardon my ignorance but, my wallet says that I am currently staking in the bottom right corner and I have 5 hours til reward time, but in the top left corner under the spot that says "stake" it is showing "stake 0.00 eags. Am I missing something here or am I all good?

Nothing will show until staking actually occurs, ie., it will say "Stake 0.00 EAGS" until it actually attempts a stake. I know, that somehow doesn't sound like it makes any sense to me either, but until your wallet actually finds a PoS block, nothing will show there. 5 hours is the estimated time until you actually find a PoS block.

Does that make sense?
gkv9
Legendary

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 06:26:02 PM

Thanks to all these silly dumpers, due to whom I was able to buy EAGS this cheap... I am in your support mblados, bought some at btcpool.exchange and will buy more tomorrow... I ain't a bagholder, but a true and firm believer of this dev, those who think dumping and devaluating EAGS is what they are here for, just GTFO... We, the strong XDE and EAGS community members won't let you run away with anyone's monies here whatsoever...  Angry

doeboy1023

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 07:01:26 PM

On a side note:

Nothing will show until staking actually occurs, ie., it will say "Stake 0.00 EAGS" until it actually attempts a stake. I know, that somehow doesn't sound like it makes any sense to me either, but until your wallet actually finds a PoS block, nothing will show there. 5 hours is the estimated time until you actually find a PoS block.

Does that make sense?

I guess I'll just have to wait 3 hours and see. lol
julian071

Activity: 1132
Merit: 818

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 07:37:27 PM

PLEASE NOTE that the download link for the Windows file in this quote has been MODIFIED to point to another download. This guy did the exact same thing in the NLG thread. Mods, please check this and delete this post.

=P
DougB62

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 07:54:31 PM

PLEASE NOTE that the download link for the Windows file in this quote has been MODIFIED to point to another download. This guy did the exact same thing in the NLG thread. Mods, please check this and delete this post.

With this result... of course

Have reported to mods.
gitbknowsall

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 10:04:09 PM

Have reported to mods.

WOW :\ what a waste of hashing power, A coin wallet should never show results on virus total such a waste of hashing power!@!!@@!@@#@!#@!#!#@!#!#@
marcetin
Legendary

Activity: 1124
Merit: 1013

ParalleCoin's ruler from the shadow

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2015, 10:19:18 PM
Last edit: January 11, 2015, 11:03:14 PM by marcetin

Have reported to mods.

WOW :\ what a waste of hashing power, A coin wallet should never show results on virus total such a waste of hashing power!@!!@@!@@#@!#@!#!#@!#!#@

That is not link from dev, it was edited link in the quote, please read better, this has nothing with real wallet!
Btw lots of coins wallets had some malware on virus total, because of miner script in them, but this is not that case, this is obvious try of some kind of fraud, guy just edited link in quote so if someone not check well could get ripped probably.

So the best practice is to never click on links from quoted text!

Thanks to julian071 who notice this fraud attemp!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  PLAN 9   FROM CRYPTO SPACE    PARALLELCOIN 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My fellow members, ask not what the community can do for you, ask what you can do for the community. CCW-WebRes-BitStickers-AnonStickers.shop------------------------------ ParallelCoin

The Secret of Success is to find out where people are going.. and get there first! - Mark Twain
Bitrated user: marcetin.
dimke_yu

Activity: 461

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2015, 11:34:31 PM

And that is why I always say Windows is garbage  Cheesy

DougB62

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 11:40:41 PM

That is not link from dev, it was edited link in the quote, please read better, this has nothing with real wallet!
Btw lots of coins wallets had some malware on virus total, because of miner script in them, but this is not that case, this is obvious try of some kind of fraud, guy just edited link in quote so if someone not check well could get ripped probably.

So the best practice is to never click on links from quoted text!

Thanks to julian071 who notice this fraud attemp!

Yes - this is an altered link! The wallet link in the OP is completely clean! The virustotal results for the official wallet are 0/56

It is also worth it to note that the altered link download is a 23.4MB file, while the official wallet is only 9.7 MB
doeboy1023

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 12:07:17 AM

On a side note:

Does that make sense?

I guess I'll just have to wait 3 hours and see. lol

Ermmm...ok, one more stupid question about staking (since its this coin I think its ok to ask in this thread?). I just got my first staking reward of 0.0298954 (a bit dissapointing lol) ,however, now my spendable balance is 200.92989 less than it was before and showing in the "stake" area in the top left....not sure what this means, but the question is, will I be able to get the 200.92989 out of there when I want to make it spendable and how?
doeboy1023

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 12:27:32 AM

Nevermind. The 200.92 has been placed back in my spendable portion after confirmations...I don't understand, but I'll just roll with it!  Cheesy
mblados (OP)

Activity: 350

Muroko Blados

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 12:35:15 AM

Nevermind. The 200.92 has been placed back in my spendable portion after confirmations...I don't understand, but I'll just roll with it!  Cheesy
Yes! this is how it works. When your coins stake, the 60 confirmations must be made before they can be spendable again.
I suggest that you split your coins in multiple addresses as possible - that way you can stake more often.

[EagsCurrency] We mean Business - Now PURE POS! Stake your Free Share Now! ends Jan. 27
doeboy1023

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 12:48:39 AM

Nevermind. The 200.92 has been placed back in my spendable portion after confirmations...I don't understand, but I'll just roll with it!  Cheesy
Yes! this is how it works. When your coins stake, the 60 confirmations must be made before they can be spendable again.
I suggest that you split your coins in multiple addresses as possible - that way you can stake more often.

Do I need to have a separate wallet for each address or just generate new addresses in the original wallet and send coins to each address. And how many should I put in each address? I 6000 in total...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: