Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 10:05:59 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][EAGS]EagsCurrency - FULL POS [EXCHANGES] ~FREE DIST. PROMO ENDED!  (Read 78667 times)
D4RK5T4R

Activity: 379
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 10:56:02 PM

Thanks for the giveaway.
            _
           /(|
          (  :
         __\  \  _____
       (____)  `|
      (____)|   |
       (____).__|
        (___)__.|_____

I hope the campaign objectives are met.

Marcelo Santos speaks.  https://youtu.be/zjtLszt7MTo
BTC tips can go here: 19B4HwjhhpPR5sKrT4Tb7H4heEN8yAziD3
gkv9
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!

View Profile
January 30, 2015, 07:01:08 AM

Thanks for the coins dude... Looking forward for some more improvements... Sorry for these high expectations, as I don't know how to implement these dice sites or even, how to code them, how to work with them, etc. But yes, I can invest in a dice if it gets on... Just throw it on guys and I'll be in... Smiley

mblados (OP)

Activity: 350

Muroko Blados

View Profile
January 30, 2015, 09:22:56 AM

All Giveaways Sent! Thank you for Participating. Next Campaigns will start around April 20th.
Please Stay tuned for more News!

[EagsCurrency] We mean Business - Now PURE POS! Stake your Free Share Now! ends Jan. 27
doeboy1023

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 30, 2015, 02:15:32 PM

Thanks for the coins dude... Looking forward for some more improvements... Sorry for these high expectations, as I don't know how to implement these dice sites or even, how to code them, how to work with them, etc. But yes, I can invest in a dice if it gets on... Just throw it on guys and I'll be in... Smiley

I would happily invest in a dice site as well if it had the "invest" button with easy deposit and withdraw of investments. And of course run by a known and respected member of the community.
marcetin
Legendary

Activity: 1124
Merit: 1013

ParalleCoin's ruler from the shadow

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2015, 02:59:49 PM

EagsCurrency Multipool

<>Scrypt<>SHA256<>Scrypt-N<>X11<>X13<>Keccak<>X15<>Nist5<>NeoScrypt<>

STARTS TOMORROW

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  PLAN 9   FROM CRYPTO SPACE    PARALLELCOIN 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My fellow members, ask not what the community can do for you, ask what you can do for the community. CCW-WebRes-BitStickers-AnonStickers.shop------------------------------ ParallelCoin

The Secret of Success is to find out where people are going.. and get there first! - Mark Twain
Bitrated user: marcetin.
muchoman

Activity: 465

View Profile
January 30, 2015, 03:22:46 PM

EagsCurrency Multipool

STARTS TOMORROW

Great news! Will be mining for sure.
Martin958

Activity: 232
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 30, 2015, 07:22:51 PM

Hello,

I stopped mining this one a few weeks ago as I had a problem with the most popular mining pool.

Although I was hashing, I wasn't generating any coins. Can anyone explain why this would happen?

PoW phase has ended already, only way to get coins is buying or staking.

But others were still mining I thought.
blumenkr4ft

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2015, 09:16:25 PM

Hello,

I stopped mining this one a few weeks ago as I had a problem with the most popular mining pool.

Although I was hashing, I wasn't generating any coins. Can anyone explain why this would happen?

if they did they mined into the nirvana Wink
cintrondigital

Activity: 630
Merit: 507

CryptoRoundTable.com

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2015, 12:31:04 AM

Hello,

Nd if they did the output was zero coins. Most people didn't expect the Proof of Work Phase to end as early as it did.  Once the Multipool is open you will be able to mine with different algos. Once the blocks found mature they will go to the exchage for trading then back to the pool for payment according to your shares.

▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚
marcetin
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2015, 02:32:07 AM

EagsCurrency Multipool

STARTS TOMORROW

Multipool is almost done, we need little more time to test it to be sure all works good.

Address will be published as soon as we are sure that all works as it should.

Sorry for the delay.

Here is preview how it looks like:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My fellow members, ask not what the community can do for you, ask what you can do for the community. CCW-WebRes-BitStickers-AnonStickers.shop------------------------------ ParallelCoin

The Secret of Success is to find out where people are going.. and get there first! - Mark Twain
muchoman

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 05:56:43 PM

Can we expect multipool today?
marcetin
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2015, 07:31:34 PM

Can we expect multipool today?

I hope so, but I can not guarantee, guy who is making pool get ill last two days so he was unable to fix some errors regarding displaying status which I ask him to do.

If you are interested to test please PM me I will send you address, as I said pool is working just need few things to be fixed, such as showing status and EAGS price ticker.

Sorry for the delay I was really hopping this will be ready till today.

JP_Labs

Activity: 33

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 07:43:33 PM

If you are interested to test please PM me.

PM sent!  Grin
marcetin
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2015, 12:08:44 AM

If you are interested to test please PM me.

PM sent!  Grin

Great, I can confirm to get first round payout of 1946EAGS for around one day mining with 1TH/s
status is working, price is shown

Few more rounds to be sure all good and I will publish link.

xinchin

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 12:24:41 AM

Wow! Looks like people are taking interest in EAGS Smiley
EugeneStoned

Activity: 66

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 11:58:24 AM

I'm impressed. Multipool website looks so good. Good work Marcetin.
marcetin
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2015, 02:23:02 PM
Last edit: February 03, 2015, 04:52:50 PM by marcetin

EagsCurrency Multipool

LIVE

<>   Scrypt   <>   SHA256   <>   Scrypt-N   <>   X11   <>   X13   <>   Keccak   <>   X15   <>   Nist5   <>   NeoScrypt   <>

eagspool.net

Dieselsucker

Activity: 101

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 05:31:56 PM

How do I register? I don't see the option and it says my address is not registered when I try.
after pasting ur EAGS wallet address its to the right of the address
marcetin
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2015, 05:54:52 PM
Last edit: February 03, 2015, 11:03:05 PM by marcetin

For registration just use EAGS address and than just follow instructions for algo you want to mine.

No need to register anywhere else because all goes over BTC address you get when register on EAGS multipool, so just use that BTC address for payout on any pool you want to mine.

SHA256 - 7183.48 Gh/s and X11 - 5.80 Mh/s for now

Good start! Cheesy

EDIT:

Payouts are once a day, depending on sum power, but as I see we are going very good probably rounds will be done in less than 24h.

EDIT:

Please RT

https://twitter.com/EagsCurrency/status/562747626526113792

Thanks on great support!

muchoman

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 08:59:31 AM

Multipool is working very well, good job!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: