Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 07:28:51 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][EAGS]EagsCurrency - FULL POS [EXCHANGES] ~FREE DIST. PROMO ENDED!  (Read 78670 times)
raknaren

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 11:45:01 AM

that's me mining with x11
mblados (OP)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

Muroko Blados

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 05:29:09 PM

that's me mining with x11
Nice! keep it going.

[EagsCurrency] We mean Business - Now PURE POS! Stake your Free Share Now! ends Jan. 27
doeboy1023

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 10:47:03 PM

Anyone that uses Poloniex exchange should send a request for the coin here https://poloniex.com/coinRequest
mblados (OP)

Muroko Blados

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 03:01:19 AM

We are now working on Eags Multi Games Website ...it should be up within a Week. Stay tuned for more news!

[EagsCurrency] We mean Business - Now PURE POS! Stake your Free Share Now! ends Jan. 27
tolikkk

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

www.pumpmycoin.com

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2015, 03:41:53 PM

good       Grin
@tolikkk Please send me another adrress.The address you input is wrong. EAGS Address start with letter "E" not "x"

sory    EMH4xJ2dWpnZwQ6cA4y31cyyGqZUpGbNN9
mblados (OP)

Muroko Blados

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 03:51:43 PM

good       Grin
@tolikkk Please send me another adrress.The address you input is wrong. EAGS Address start with letter "E" not "x"

sory    EMH4xJ2dWpnZwQ6cA4y31cyyGqZUpGbNN9
Sent 86.5 EAGS. Thanks!  Smiley

marcetin
Legendary

Activity: 1124
Merit: 1013

ParalleCoin's ruler from the shadow

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2015, 05:43:08 PM

I have receive few reports on Eagspool.net as it working great.

Thank you guys on support.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  PLAN 9   FROM CRYPTO SPACE    PARALLELCOIN 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My fellow members, ask not what the community can do for you, ask what you can do for the community. CCW-WebRes-BitStickers-AnonStickers.shop------------------------------ ParallelCoin

The Secret of Success is to find out where people are going.. and get there first! - Mark Twain
Bitrated user: marcetin.
CryptoHobo
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
February 06, 2015, 06:08:37 PM

had my blizzards pointed there since yesterday morning surprised there aren't more hashes being sent
marcetin
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2015, 06:39:49 PM

had my blizzards pointed there since yesterday morning surprised there aren't more hashes being sent

I see power goes from 5THs to 15THs, so probably people are changing.
Some of people does not mine trough nicehash so hash power is not displayed well, because eagspool use nicehash api. I have point my miners to ghash and set autopayout to BTC address from eagspool to see how it will be going, but in that case my hashpower is not displayed on eagspool.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My fellow members, ask not what the community can do for you, ask what you can do for the community. CCW-WebRes-BitStickers-AnonStickers.shop------------------------------ ParallelCoin

The Secret of Success is to find out where people are going.. and get there first! - Mark Twain
mblados (OP)

Muroko Blados

View Profile
February 10, 2015, 11:01:15 AM

Few days to Launch Eags Games Website and then we will be working on our Official Block Explorer including an Online Wallet and also
our Official Forum Website. The Eags Wallet v2 Total Redesign is also in Progress. We have also in mind to setup a Twitter and Reddit tipbots very soon!
In few Weeks coming, we will have additional Multipools to help stabilize Eags Value. Please Stay tuned for more News. And remember Eags is here to stay.

gkv9
Legendary

Activity: 1246

!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!

View Profile
February 10, 2015, 01:42:29 PM

Few days to Launch Eags Games Website and then we will be working on our Official Block Explorer including an Online Wallet and also
our Official Forum Website. The Eags Wallet v2 Total Redesign is also in Progress. We have also in mind to setup a Twitter and Reddit tipbots very soon!
In few Weeks coming, we will have additional Multipools to help stabilize Eags Value. Please Stay tuned for more News. And remember Eags is here to stay.

That's awesome... The distribution of some coins through Tipbots in IRC is also a great idea if you can do that too... However, Twitter and Reddit also is a good idea to get it promoted by giving them to users, will surely promote it a lot everywhere...

Just waiting for the Games website, will there be any investment section for us?

Martin958

Activity: 232
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 10, 2015, 06:45:28 PM

I tried the multipool using SHA256 but my miner does nothing.

I wonder why?

It worked before on the other pools before POW.
CryptoHobo
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
February 10, 2015, 09:07:01 PM

I wonder why?

try a different pool theres 3 to choose from, might also be worth checking if theres a way to set the difficulty to an appropriate level for your mine
marcetin
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2015, 05:07:34 AM

I wonder why?

You can mine wherever you want just put BTC address you get on eagspool as payout address on pool you will mine and set auto payout.

popcorn75

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 05:21:39 AM

I have high hopes for this coin, I have accumulated all I can. Time for some development.

gkv9
Legendary

Activity: 1246

!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 07:45:54 AM

I have high hopes for this coin, I have accumulated all I can. Time for some development.

Me too... But we should not just put all the stress upon the dev himself, but should also try to help him develop it in any way we can. Wink

mblados (OP)

Muroko Blados

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 03:05:37 PM

Development will come things won't stay this way for long.

popcorn75

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 12:32:47 AM

I see the price moving up. hopefully it is a trend starting

mblados (OP)

Muroko Blados

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 07:19:57 PM

I see the price moving up. hopefully it is a trend starting

Yes! Price will move way up than that for sure.  Smiley

doeboy1023

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 04:36:19 PM

How's the game site coming along?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: