Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:25:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][EAGS]EagsCurrency - FULL POS [EXCHANGES] ~FREE DIST. PROMO ENDED!  (Read 78669 times)
mblados (OP)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

Muroko Blados

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 05:12:16 PM

How's the game site coming along?
early next week. We are also working on other things at the same time.
The Games will start with Dice and Wheel for now then more will be added later as we continue our Road map.

[EagsCurrency] We mean Business - Now PURE POS! Stake your Free Share Now! ends Jan. 27
doeboy1023

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 05:26:57 PM

The Games will start with Dice and Wheel for now then more will be added later as we continue our Road map.

Just a thought....would be really awesome to have one chat (with rain and investment options) and interchangeable games (using same balance) all on the same site.
mblados (OP)

Muroko Blados

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 05:46:15 PM

Just a thought....would be really awesome to have one chat (with rain and investment options) and interchangeable games (using same balance) all on the same site.
Yes! We have that idea too and even better but since it is a start, we will go slowly and build it up. Chat, Investment option, Social Login (SSO), multiple Games, Coins Swap from other coins to EAGS (Simple and no login needed), other chosen Coins will be added too (in the Future) all of that will come next following our Road map. We want to make a Total
difference with EagsCurrency.

[EagsCurrency] We mean Business - Now PURE POS! Stake your Free Share Now! ends Jan. 27
ezeminer
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1118

Lie down. Have a cookie

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 04:33:54 PM

Well we will have that .000009BTC barrier to break through for pricing Cheesy

doeboy1023

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 04:46:58 PM

Some pretty big sells up in the 800's on bittrex...not good. I hope some development comes soon. It appears that some may be getting antsy....
Martin958

Activity: 232
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 05:43:48 PM

I mined this coin (SHA 256) without any problem on the mining pools. Since the new site has been set up I can't seem to get my miner to work anymore.

The DOS screen simply flashes up then disappears.

Any ideas as to why this would happen?
mblados (OP)

Muroko Blados

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 06:25:05 PM

Some pretty big sells up in the 800's on bittrex...not good. I hope some development comes soon. It appears that some may be getting antsy....
The current Price of EAGS is for lucky traders, trust me there will be a time you will be proud that you got into EAGS at these low prices.
You wont just trade it but you will be able to use the currency for a service useful to your needs. It will take some time, but yes it will all happen step by step.

mblados (OP)

Muroko Blados

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 06:26:05 PM

I mined this coin (SHA 256) without any problem on the mining pools. Since the new site has been set up I can't seem to get my miner to work anymore.

What new site are you talking abt?

marcetin
Legendary

Activity: 1124
Merit: 1013

ParalleCoin's ruler from the shadow

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2015, 08:14:11 PM

Only what I get is that you are maybe trying mine on pool which was mine this coin in POW stage, but now it is POS and you can mine it only via our multipool http://eagspool.net/

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  PLAN 9   FROM CRYPTO SPACE    PARALLELCOIN 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My fellow members, ask not what the community can do for you, ask what you can do for the community. CCW-WebRes-BitStickers-AnonStickers.shop------------------------------ ParallelCoin

The Secret of Success is to find out where people are going.. and get there first! - Mark Twain
Bitrated user: marcetin.
Martin958

Activity: 232
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 07:13:19 PM

Only what I get is that you are maybe trying mine on pool which was mine this coin in POW stage, but now it is POS and you can mine it only via our multipool http://eagspool.net/

No I finished with the POW pool. I tried your new eagspool.net and suddenly I cannot mine. Must be some kind of configuration thing with my notepad startmining.bat
kurozama

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2015, 12:09:58 AM

Why 4 mined not stake?? >.<
Can u tell me to solve it.? :-/

http://prntscr.com/66hwus
marcetin
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2015, 12:30:16 AM

Why 4 mined not stake?? >.<
Can u tell me to solve it.? :-/

http://prntscr.com/66hwus

Orphaned blocks, which probably we all get. I think if you keep wallet to stake orphaned will re-stake automatically after some time.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My fellow members, ask not what the community can do for you, ask what you can do for the community. CCW-WebRes-BitStickers-AnonStickers.shop------------------------------ ParallelCoin

The Secret of Success is to find out where people are going.. and get there first! - Mark Twain
marcetin
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2015, 12:37:08 AM

No I finished with the POW pool. I tried your new eagspool.net and suddenly I cannot mine. Must be some kind of configuration thing with my notepad startmining.bat

Have you succeed to mine eagspool.net ? Which configuration you use?

kurozama

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2015, 01:33:50 AM

setting is right but still cant mining.
http://prntscr.com/66isfa
im mining with rigs 256SHA
HunterS

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 18, 2015, 01:42:35 AM

Isnt PoW finished.i thought it is pure PoS now Huh

kurozama

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2015, 04:53:53 AM

I late to POW??
why, ? but thats its new//
ezeminer
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1118

Lie down. Have a cookie

View Profile
February 18, 2015, 05:22:26 AM

I late to POW??
why, ? but thats its new//

The POW lasted like a week or two. The coin launched January 5th. I mined like 1,000 of them over a couple days with 500GH/s

Jonathan Kronkhite

Activity: 14

View Profile
February 18, 2015, 06:34:42 AM

How is the timeline looking on the new feature?
gkv9
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!

View Profile
February 18, 2015, 12:44:21 PM

PoW is finished, but if you still want to mine it, you can use multipool where you can mine it through any Algo and get paid in EAGS... Wink

This is the multipool address: http://eagspool.net/

marcetin
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2015, 01:10:19 PM

How is the timeline looking on the new feature?

We are preparing EAGS games site with wheel game and dice game with investment option, plan is to publish it till end of this week, which will be just first part of services which we are developing as the plan from EAGS road map.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: