Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:31:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][EAGS]EagsCurrency - FULL POS [EXCHANGES] ~FREE DIST. PROMO ENDED!  (Read 78664 times)
ezeminer
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1118

Lie down. Have a cookie

View Profile
February 18, 2015, 04:12:35 PM

How is the timeline looking on the new feature?

We are preparing EAGS games site with wheel game and dice game with investment option, plan is to publish it till end of this week, which will be just first part of services which we are developing as the plan from EAGS road map.
YAY i can bet all my eags Cheesy

gkv9
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 12:37:53 PM

Yeah, but also don't forget to utilize the second option too... i.e.; Investment... Wink

marcetin
Legendary

Activity: 1124
Merit: 1013

ParalleCoin's ruler from the shadow

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2015, 02:23:56 PM

Yeah, but also don't forget to utilize the second option too... i.e.; Investment... Wink

Yes! The investment option will bring new possibilities not just for playing.

As EAGS now have relatively stabile price on marker I am sure it go higher in next week because of new interest and demand.

So this could be last week to buy it under 1k sat Wink

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  PLAN 9   FROM CRYPTO SPACE    PARALLELCOIN 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My fellow members, ask not what the community can do for you, ask what you can do for the community. CCW-WebRes-BitStickers-AnonStickers.shop------------------------------ ParallelCoin

The Secret of Success is to find out where people are going.. and get there first! - Mark Twain
Bitrated user: marcetin.
gkv9
Legendary

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 05:37:43 PM

Yes! The investment option will bring new possibilities not just for playing.

As EAGS now have relatively stabile price on marker I am sure it go higher in next week because of new interest and demand.

So this could be last week to buy it under 1k sat Wink

Yeah true... Don't mind, but I am still waiting for the best time to buy in as there are many selling lower and lower and trying to dump it, and I thank them as because of them only, I will be able to buy EAGS this cheap... Smiley

Martin958

Activity: 232
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 07:11:02 PM

I mined this coin (SHA 256) without any problem on the mining pools. Since the new site has been set up I can't seem to get my miner to work anymore.

The DOS screen simply flashes up then disappears.

Any ideas as to why this would happen?

Only what I get is that you are maybe trying mine on pool which was mine this coin in POW stage, but now it is POS and you can mine it only via our multipool http://eagspool.net/

No I finished with the POW pool. I tried your new eagspool.net and suddenly I cannot mine. Must be some kind of configuration thing with my notepad startmining.bat

Have you succeed to mine eagspool.net ? Which configuration you use?

I use a copy and paste of the command line you give on eagspool.net and save it into startmining.bat just as I did before.

For some reason it will not mine. I will have to look into it more.
marcetin
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2015, 06:18:31 PM

I mined this coin (SHA 256) without any problem on the mining pools. Since the new site has been set up I can't seem to get my miner to work anymore.

The DOS screen simply flashes up then disappears.

Any ideas as to why this would happen?

Only what I get is that you are maybe trying mine on pool which was mine this coin in POW stage, but now it is POS and you can mine it only via our multipool http://eagspool.net/

No I finished with the POW pool. I tried your new eagspool.net and suddenly I cannot mine. Must be some kind of configuration thing with my notepad startmining.bat

Have you succeed to mine eagspool.net ? Which configuration you use?

I use a copy and paste of the command line you give on eagspool.net and save it into startmining.bat just as I did before.

For some reason it will not mine. I will have to look into it more.

Please check your startmining.bat for any errors, this could be happening just because of missing comma or with spare comma, or any other sign in code.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My fellow members, ask not what the community can do for you, ask what you can do for the community. CCW-WebRes-BitStickers-AnonStickers.shop------------------------------ ParallelCoin

The Secret of Success is to find out where people are going.. and get there first! - Mark Twain
teamcryptonator

Activity: 749
Merit: 503

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
February 20, 2015, 09:29:29 PM

Hey guys. Now listing EAGS on Cryptonator website https://www.cryptonator.com/rates/EAGS-BTC and in Cryptonator Android / iPhone apps. Enjoy!

███████████████████████
     ███▄ ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄█▀▀  █████
    ███  █▀  ▀█▀▀▀       ▐█ ███
   ███  ▄██▄▄█▀▄▄▄        █▌ ███
  ███ ▄█▀  █     ▀█▄▄     ▐█  ▐██
 ███▄█▀    █        ▀█▄▄  ▄▄▄ ██
████▀      █           ▀██▀   ▀█ ██
 ██▀█▄     █          ▄█▀▀█▄▄▄█▀██
  ██ ▀█▄   █      ▄▄█▀▀    ▐█  ██
   ██  ▀█▄█▀▀█▄▄█▀▀        █▌ ██
    ███  █▄  ▄█▀█▄▄▄      █▌███
     ███  ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀█▄▄▐████
      ███████████████████████

▄▄       ▄▄▄        ▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄ 
  ▀█▄   ▄█▀ ▀█▄    ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀   ▀▀█▄
    ▀█▄█▀     ▀█▄▄█▀  ▐█         █▌
    ▄█▀█▄      ▄█▀    ▐█         █▌
  ▄█▀   ▀█▄  ▄█▀       █▄       ▄█
▄█▀       ▀██▀          ▀▀█▄▄▄█▀▀

Network
BLOCKCHAIN JUST ENTERED THE REAL WORLD
..Decentralized Crypto-Location Oracle Network.
.........GET WHITELISTED FOR TOKEN SALE ( Limited )..........

.WHITE PAPER.  ││  ANN Thread  Telegram   Medium   Twitter   Reddit
marcetin
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2015, 11:20:43 PM

Hey guys. Now listing EAGS on Cryptonator website https://www.cryptonator.com/rates/EAGS-BTC and in Cryptonator Android / iPhone apps. Enjoy!

Great!
Thank you on support!

gkv9
Legendary

View Profile
February 21, 2015, 04:41:10 AM

Great!
Thank you on support!

Hey, was thinking to have a separate faucet for both EAGS and XDE... I mean to say here that what if we have a faucet containing both EAGS and XDE in order for everyone to get familiar with them? This way, we won't even need to do separate marketing for each, and they can get exposed to as many people by just promoting one single link... I'm out of funds currently, else I only would have opened a faucet without asking for this, but will surely donate if anyone grasps this idea... Smiley

marcetin
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2015, 11:55:25 AM

Great!
Thank you on support!

Hey, was thinking to have a separate faucet for both EAGS and XDE... I mean to say here that what if we have a faucet containing both EAGS and XDE in order for everyone to get familiar with them? This way, we won't even need to do separate marketing for each, and they can get exposed to as many people by just promoting one single link... I'm out of funds currently, else I only would have opened a faucet without asking for this, but will surely donate if anyone grasps this idea... Smiley

Yes, faucet and all services will be separated. They are connected of course but we will try to keep all services separated because of different purposes of each of them. Although they have totally different communities, except few of use which are in both. Lets say one is community based and other business based, so different ways of promoting and all stuff.
Anyhow EAGS faucet is coming very soon as other services too.

marcetin
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2015, 09:19:01 PM
Last edit: February 21, 2015, 09:42:22 PM by marcetin

Here is preview of EagsPlay

We are working on services and they will be ready soon!
Also beside dice and wheel games we are preparing more games very soon after this two.

doeboy1023

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 12:28:54 AM

I just hope its not to little to late....

This market is in danger of de-listing due to low trade volume and lack of user interest. It may be removed on February 27th unless the average daily trade volume for the last 7 days exceeds 0.2 BTC.

gkv9
Legendary

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 04:05:15 AM

This market is in danger of de-listing due to low trade volume and lack of user interest. It may be removed on February 27th unless the average daily trade volume for the last 7 days exceeds 0.2 BTC.

Don't worry, the developments are awesome and so is the Currency... Wink
It will automatically get more volume than that for sure as we are all here to support it... Smiley

marcetin
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2015, 12:42:48 PM

Don't worry, the developments are awesome and so is the Currency... Wink
It will automatically get more volume than that for sure as we are all here to support it... Smiley

BitTrex say on that:
The average 7 day volume currently for EAGS is 0.20192877. It was below the threshold at the time of the notice and the notice will remain until the next round, which would be Friday.

All good, EagsPlay online very soon, also official faucet is ready.

marcetin
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2015, 07:01:07 PM

EagsDice and EagsWheel are on the server and now in testing phase.

Expect soon to see them published live!

gkv9
Legendary

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 06:01:18 AM

Awesome, gonna buy some coins to play out there... Smiley
Don't let us wait too longer for this... Wink

ezeminer
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1118

Lie down. Have a cookie

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 06:06:42 AM

Awesome, gonna buy some coins to play out there... Smiley
Don't let us wait too longer for this... Wink
People are getting uneasy in the BTC/EAGS market...
But I'll hold on to my 20k

doeboy1023

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 06:48:45 AM

Hate to say it but I bailed on my 60,000 just over a week ago, and truly hope for everyone else that I will be sorry for it. Kept a few hundred. Hope the site is nice and gives it a boost and maybe I'll jump back in. Just kinda feeling like the dev's may have taken on a little to much with XDE and Eags at the same time, although I don't doubt their abilities as everything I've seen so far looks very nicely laid out.
gkv9
Legendary

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 07:23:14 AM

Hate to say it but I bailed on my 60,000 just over a week ago, and truly hope for everyone else that I will be sorry for it. Kept a few hundred. Hope the site is nice and gives it a boost and maybe I'll jump back in. Just kinda feeling like the dev's may have taken on a little to much with XDE and Eags at the same time, although I don't doubt their abilities as everything I've seen so far looks very nicely laid out.

I don't think they took it as a burden as they were treating XDE as a community take over and EAGS as their main business, and both the coins were treated separately and each of them were given same importance by them... So, just wait, hold and watch is all I can say... Smiley

marcetin
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2015, 04:33:27 PM

I don't think they took it as a burden as they were treating XDE as a community take over and EAGS as their main business, and both the coins were treated separately and each of them were given same importance by them... So, just wait, hold and watch is all I can say... Smiley

True, just wait,  work is in the progress so as soon we are sure everything works well we will publish links.
I can not estimate precise time because every time I do it get extend, just from reason it does not depends only on mblados and me.
gkv9 have right on XDE - Eags relations, XDE must be driven by it's community which we are part sure, but with Eags we have our business plan with road map which we attend to follow.
The time is always thing to fight with! Smiley

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: