Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 04:39:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][EAGS]EagsCurrency - FULL POS [EXCHANGES] ~FREE DIST. PROMO ENDED!  (Read 78669 times)
apojii

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 02:42:58 PM

hope the new wallet
Yes! the new Wallet v2 will be here by the end of next week. New Design with Block Explorer and IRC Chat for now.
And then the next future versions will be based on Qt Webkit with some of our services integrated as things go.

Good job. I can't wait it  Cheesy
apojii

View Profile
March 19, 2015, 12:52:38 AM

When will the new wallet publish ?
mblados (OP)

Activity: 350

Muroko Blados

View Profile
March 19, 2015, 01:51:44 AM

When will the new wallet publish ?
We are gathering the icons and be working on the graphics design and everything else. It should be here on Tuesday for sure.
Just a little delay. Also marcetin was out of town he is the one who work on the graphics design. Thanks for your support.

[EagsCurrency] We mean Business - Now PURE POS! Stake your Free Share Now! ends Jan. 27
apojii

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 03:43:31 PM

Wait for new wallet publish Wink
kurozama

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2015, 03:22:08 AM

Hello, I try to mining here http://eagspool.net/.
How to withdraw from there? manual or auto??? Undecided
mblados (OP)

Muroko Blados

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 08:24:15 PM

It is auto every 24 hours. Marcetin will give you more details. Thanks!

[EagsCurrency] We mean Business - Now PURE POS! Stake your Free Share Now! ends Jan. 27
mblados (OP)

Muroko Blados

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 08:31:24 PM

Sorry for the delay in the Wallet Design. What we are doing is very nice but it is time consuming too.
We are totally doing our best for EagsCurrency and using our own Budget for the Road Map slow things up but
we are on it until we get our goal done.
We are have an additional plan coming soon! will announce it when it is ready. Please stay tuned and supportive.
Thanks!

kurozama

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2015, 03:38:25 AM

Pay with bitcoin or eagscurrency???
ezeminer
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1118

Lie down. Have a cookie

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 03:44:27 AM

I believe it works as you mine bitcoin (if using sha256 asic), then it buys eags at current price and gives you equivilant of bitcoin in eags.

marcetin
Legendary

Activity: 1124
Merit: 1013

ParalleCoin's ruler from the shadow

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2015, 07:00:26 PM
Last edit: March 25, 2015, 07:20:00 PM by marcetin

I believe it works as you mine bitcoin (if using sha256 asic), then it buys eags at current price and gives you equivilant of bitcoin in eags.

Right, it payout in EAGS

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  PLAN 9   FROM CRYPTO SPACE    PARALLELCOIN 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My fellow members, ask not what the community can do for you, ask what you can do for the community. CCW-WebRes-BitStickers-AnonStickers.shop------------------------------ ParallelCoin

The Secret of Success is to find out where people are going.. and get there first! - Mark Twain
Bitrated user: marcetin.
kurozama

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2015, 08:14:07 PM

Right, it payout in EAGS
I have 24 hours and have withdrawal yet.
I cek in my balance is unconfirmed.
Can u tell me more maybe this pool have minim balance to WD or others??
Look this http://prntscr.com/6lb5k2
JusTrynaMakeIt

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 09:11:15 PM

The dev team invest so much time and effort into this coin but stil it cant get its ass of 500 sats.. all these dice games n shit r useless. secure encryption/100% anon wallet and complete decentralisation are the features yous should of adopted.. no one is interested in this coin.. fukin bullshit man  Angry
ezeminer
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1118

Lie down. Have a cookie

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 09:27:21 PM

The dev team invest so much time and effort into this coin but stil it cant get its ass of 500 sats.. all these dice games n shit r useless. secure encryption/100% anon wallet and complete decentralisation are the features yous should of adopted.. no one is interested in this coin.. fukin bullshit man  Angry
Geez man, at least cut the guy some slack. He does this on his own time.

It takes time for a currency to mature.

spud21

Activity: 342

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 09:44:19 PM

Geez man, at least cut the guy some slack. He does this on his own time.

It takes time for a currency to mature.

Now is a good time to buy. When it's above 1k sats it's too late to buy cheap coins.
bitbollox

Activity: 361
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 26, 2015, 03:23:44 PM

Look how long it took bitcoin!!!
marcetin
Legendary

Activity: 1124
Merit: 1013

ParalleCoin's ruler from the shadow

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2015, 03:59:17 PM

If you look that way Bitcoin is also "fukin bullshit" , but I will ask you something: have you ever made some coin or have you ever be part of some coin dev team and do you have any idea what is needed to make some coin succeed?
Obviously not!
Because you should never wrote this kind of "fukin bullshit" words to dev team which give its best and honest work and spend lots of money to make this coin thrive.

Anyhow we are proceeding with releasing new wallet and making new services for EAGS.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  PLAN 9   FROM CRYPTO SPACE    PARALLELCOIN 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My fellow members, ask not what the community can do for you, ask what you can do for the community. CCW-WebRes-BitStickers-AnonStickers.shop------------------------------ ParallelCoin

The Secret of Success is to find out where people are going.. and get there first! - Mark Twain
Bitrated user: marcetin.
apojii

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 04:42:40 PM

need more update
mblados (OP)

Muroko Blados

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 05:08:39 PM

need more update
Update coming. As soon as the Wallet design is done, we are going to launch our own Multipool Service.
We think the Multipool is very important to keep things running before we can continue with other Plans.
Thanks!

apojii

View Profile
March 28, 2015, 03:34:47 AM

need more update
Update coming. As soon as the Wallet design is done, we are going to launch our own Multipool Service.
We think the Multipool is very important to keep things running before we can continue with other Plans.
Thanks!

When it comming, we have wait for two weeks Angry
blumenkr4ft

Activity: 24

View Profile
March 28, 2015, 07:18:47 AM

need more update
Thanks!

When it comming, we have wait for two weeks Angry

Programming is not a thing you can exactly plan. Sometimes there are problems you can't foreseen. Team is working hard. Please stay patient.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: