Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 11:25:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][EAGS]EagsCurrency - FULL POS [EXCHANGES] ~FREE DIST. PROMO ENDED!  (Read 78667 times)
marcetin
Legendary

Activity: 1124
Merit: 1013

ParalleCoin's ruler from the shadow

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2015, 08:06:50 PM

They are not removing it definitely, it is in danger of removing if some volume is not made.
It is race with time as always.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  PLAN 9   FROM CRYPTO SPACE    PARALLELCOIN 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My fellow members, ask not what the community can do for you, ask what you can do for the community. CCW-WebRes-BitStickers-AnonStickers.shop------------------------------ ParallelCoin

The Secret of Success is to find out where people are going.. and get there first! - Mark Twain
Bitrated user: marcetin.
BunnyNuts

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 09:32:34 AM

As I said we are building up new service which will be online by the next week.

Service will be cheap managed coin node host for everybody who want to support some coin with node for it, developers or just supporters.

Main thing is that all services will be payable with EAGS and all EAGS payments will be 30%-40% discount in regards to other payment methods.

Please tell me what do you think about $50 (without discount) for one year managed node hosting on dedicated vps with dedicated IP address?

So it will be $30 for a year if payed in EAGS!

With a marketcap of $500 you would need 7% of coinsupply, thats around 600k if paid in EAGS. According to the richlist there is not even one with that amount of EAGS.

It sounds a little bit to much to me, while the value of this coin decrease day by day? What about the bct sig and twitter promo campaigns "PHASE2 - April 20th to April 27th" stated in OP, will it start today?
EugeneStoned

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 11:00:40 AM

Bunny have right, EAGS are nearly done... We need more ppl here. Second phase of promo camp sounds good.
JusTrynaMakeIt

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 11:09:30 PM

This coin is at 65sats!!! i saw this coin at its peak of 1200k sats!.. sorry to say but R.I.P Eags  Cry
EugeneStoned

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 09:20:38 AM
Last edit: April 21, 2015, 10:50:55 AM by EugeneStoned

EAGS
FULL WEBSITE COMING IN FEBRUARY

Where is second phase of promo camp ? MBlados was talking about 20/04. So it's starts from yesterday...
marcetin
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2015, 04:39:58 PM

As I said we are building up new service which will be online by the next week.

Service will be cheap managed coin node host for everybody who want to support some coin with node for it, developers or just supporters.

Main thing is that all services will be payable with EAGS and all EAGS payments will be 30%-40% discount in regards to other payment methods.

Please tell me what do you think about $50 (without discount) for one year managed node hosting on dedicated vps with dedicated IP address?

So it will be $30 for a year if payed in EAGS!

With a marketcap of $500 you would need 7% of coinsupply, thats around 600k if paid in EAGS. According to the richlist there is not even one with that amount of EAGS.

It sounds a little bit to much to me, while the value of this coin decrease day by day? What about the bct sig and twitter promo campaigns "PHASE2 - April 20th to April 27th" stated in OP, will it start today?

You are right, but as new services are published and the price will go up for sure so that will not be 600k EAGS.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My fellow members, ask not what the community can do for you, ask what you can do for the community. CCW-WebRes-BitStickers-AnonStickers.shop------------------------------ ParallelCoin

The Secret of Success is to find out where people are going.. and get there first! - Mark Twain
marcetin
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2015, 03:08:34 PM

Please have faith little more, we are doing our best to release new services as soon as possible.

I really hope we will release managed node host service by the start of next week.

kurniajim

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

Decentralised Amazon & ICO Hub

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2015, 11:03:33 PM

EAGS deleted at bittrex

muchoman

Activity: 465
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 04:54:48 AM

They are not removing it definitely, it is in danger of removing if some volume is not made.
It is race with time as always.

Seems that eags was removed from bittrex after all, next is c-cex,
very bad indeed.
BunnyNuts

Activity: 9

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 11:06:09 AM

Please have faith little more, we are doing our best to release new services as soon as possible.

I really hope we will release managed node host service by the start of next week.

You guys should really bring some updates and dont tell me things about managed node host. I would rather see things on the roadmap done like full website and the new wallet which was promised month ago. A little delay is ok, but this is unacceptable. Nothing have been done so far.

And now, since bittrex removed this coin, there will be not much hope to get it readded again. Good job guys!!!
marcetin
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2015, 04:30:35 PM

You guys should really bring some updates and dont tell me things about managed node host. I would rather see things on the roadmap done like full website and the new wallet which was promised month ago. A little delay is ok, but this is unacceptable. Nothing have been done so far.

And now, since bittrex removed this coin, there will be not much hope to get it readded again. Good job guys!!!

Main thing is as you all probably know that we works also with XDECoin and last two weeks we lose much of time dealing with it, which has this bad effect on EAGS.
Lets be honest, we have real fiasco with games site and not wallet or new site can recover interest in EAGS, we will update wallet and site for sure (both almost done), but real usable service which will have EAGS as payment is something which can grow interest.

Bittrex? Who cares? Why is BT so important? Everyone knows bt kill coins, and if you ever spoke with them regarding adding some coin or similar you could figure out their policy. Their main purpose os just pump/dump. To take money from stupid people which want fast money, which most of all lose their funds.
EAGS is not pump dump scheme, believe or not, and our goal is to build services and some practical usage, not just story and exchange. We did not made EAGS because of bt or any other exchange, but to take a share in developing crypto currencies technologies.

Succeeding with plans is other thing. There are too many obstacles, but the point is to continue when shit happen.

Why none of you made some trade volume on Bittrex when you like it so much?!?! Ah I forget, developers are the only people which need to spare all their funds for domains, hosting, nodes, promotions sevices, exchange support... etc.

Good job or not, we are doing our best and EAGS will grow regardless exchanges.

I am not asking anyone to believe me or not, nor I am trying to convince in something, this is just how things are from my perspective.

Anyhow we are continue development so please expect site with this sign in next few days.

drays
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1073

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 05:11:38 PM

Folks, lets make some volume (fake or not - who cares!) on C-Cex. This is the last big exchange for Eags, and its better to stay there. I personally prefer C-Cex over other similar exchanges, just because the user interface (GUI) is incomparably better and much more convenient than Bittrex or any other exchange.

I'll surely create a some volume today (as much as I can afford), but please someone join, so together we can easily let the EAGS survive through these times! Smiley

... this space is not for rent ...
blumenkr4ft

Activity: 24

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 05:34:59 PM

Please everyone ask Shapeshift.io to add Eags.

Twitter >> https://twitter.com/shapeshift_io

Mail     >> mail@shapeshift.io
K210

Activity: 1568
Merit: 507

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 03:48:35 AM

when will people realise this coin is dead?? Eags does not have anything that bitcoin doesnt have, bitcoin and other leading alts are superier in all ways to this piece of instamined(yes this coin is instamined) crap
K210

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 03:50:04 AM

Please everyone ask Shapeshift.io to add Eags.

Twitter >> https://twitter.com/shapeshift_io

Mail     >> mail@shapeshift.io

i dont think shapeshift will bother with a coin that only has marketcap of $500,sad to think that i actually bought into this coin at 2000 satoshi
drays
Legendary

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 03:41:28 PM
Last edit: April 28, 2015, 06:38:40 PM by drays

when will people realise this coin is dead?? Eags does not have anything that bitcoin doesnt have, bitcoin and other leading alts are superier in all ways to this piece of instamined(yes this coin is instamined) crap

I understand everyone could have his own opinion. However your statement does nothing but damage. Moreover, it is wrong in many aspects too. Instead of helping here, adding some value and so maybe protecting your own investment, you just dump a shitload of negativity.

You say "this coin is dead"?! I would tell - there are tons of coins which deserve such assessment, but not this one.

A coin could be considered to be dead, when 1. the blockchain has problems or does not move; 2. no one works on the coin.
Here we have the opposite: 1. the blockchain and network works brilliantly - many peers, stakes great, no single problem synching or moving coins; 2. there are at least two very competent developers who are dedicated to this coin, and periodically show up here.

Go spend your time dumping shit on something which deserves that more. Let those people work and do constructive things. And oh - some of my buy orders on C-Cex wait for your coins - well they are not too high, buy hey - you said the coin is crap anyway, so dump it to me please! Smiley

marcetin
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2015, 09:41:59 PM

I understand everyone could have his own opinion. However your statement does nothing but damage. Moreover, it is wrong in many aspects too. Instead of helping here, adding some value and so maybe protecting your own investment, you just dump a shitload of negativity.

You say "this coin is dead"?! I would tell - there are tons of coins which deserve such assessment, but not this one.

A coin could be considered to be dead, when 1. the blockchain has problems or does not move; 2. no one works on the coin.
Here we have the opposite: 1. the blockchain and network works brilliantly - many peers, stakes great, no single problem synching or moving coins; 2. there are at least two very competent developers who are dedicated to this coin, and periodically show up here.

Go spend your time dumping shit on something which deserves that more. Let those people work and do constructive things. And oh - some of my buy orders on C-Cex wait for your coins - well they are not too high, buy hey - you said the coin is crap anyway, so dump it to me please! Smiley

Simple explanation why is not dead Smiley

Tnx man on such great support in this really shitty moments for EAGS when exchanges delisting it!

K210

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 01:18:56 PM

if eags is so great then where is all the volume?? why is the price constantly dropping?? obviously some here would prefer to go down with the ship
drays
Legendary

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 10:01:09 PM

if eags is so great then where is all the volume?? why is the price constantly dropping?? obviously some here would prefer to go down with the ship

People prefer so spend time on the scam coins (there was a bunch of them launched last 10-15 days) Smiley
Big whales are hunting there, and the little fish is hoping to get some remains of whale's launch, when whales are pumping a scamcoin Smiley

Here is different, this project is long term, and though some deadlines are missed, Devs will make for it I hope. Patience is the key. Also its a good time to drop in and accumulate. I've seen coins trading for dirt cheap, with Dev posting once in few weeks and most importantly working on the project. The price was falling lower and lower. Then some updates were ready, Dev open a new thread, and everyone is surprised to see a coin which has a lot of development put in, at such price. Price jumped about 20x in a week, and is staying there since.

------------------------------

Devs, marcetin, just keep working whenever you have time, and things would improve (maybe not in summer, as people a busy on vacations Smiley, some people predict very low interest in alts until autumn, so you have some time to prepare! Smiley

BTW, do not forget to contact C-Cex and ask them not to delist the eags, there is enough volume to stay there (more than 0.7 BTC for a week), but its better to tell them, to be sure they don't just get delete it anyway.

marcetin
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2015, 04:23:38 AM

People prefer so spend time on the scam coins (there was a bunch of them launched last 10-15 days) Smiley
Big whales are hunting there, and the little fish is hoping to get some remains of whale's launch, when whales are pumping a scamcoin Smiley

Here is different, this project is long term, and though some deadlines are missed, Devs will make for it I hope. Patience is the key. Also its a good time to drop in and accumulate. I've seen coins trading for dirt cheap, with Dev posting once in few weeks and most importantly working on the project. The price was falling lower and lower. Then some updates were ready, Dev open a new thread, and everyone is surprised to see a coin which has a lot of development put in, at such price. Price jumped about 20x in a week, and is staying there since.

------------------------------

Devs, marcetin, just keep working whenever you have time, and things would improve (maybe not in summer, as people a busy on vacations Smiley, some people predict very low interest in alts until autumn, so you have some time to prepare! Smiley

BTW, do not forget to contact C-Cex and ask them not to delist the eags, there is enough volume to stay there (more than 0.7 BTC for a week), but its better to tell them, to be sure they don't just get delete it anyway.

I agree with you totally.
My work is almost finished on managed node services site, not on time as always in my case because of some unexpected issues, but as you said beside delays we are here and not giving up of this project whatever someone said.
I have spoke with c-cex about some script I need for the site because we will use c-cex as merchant service for EAGS payment and they said they will make it, so I think they will not delist EAGS although delist note is still here. But for any case we need to keep some daily volume there.
I hope script will be finished soon also and as we test it the site will go live.
Thanks again on such great support words! Smiley

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: